Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   
Print
Author Topic: Apology topic  (Read 2710 times)
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

Olga ^

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2019, 10:27:42 PM »

We forgive you Germany

stan oofis stream flip hop
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2019, 08:48:31 PM »

I feel really bad about Ianiant. I'm really sorry, bud. I don't really want to get into what happened, but sorry Ianiant.

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

In hibernation...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2019, 09:39:44 PM »

I feel really bad about Ianiant. I'm really sorry, bud. I don't really want to get into what happened, but sorry Ianiant.

It's mostly my fault.

ATTENTION: Due to college finals, this account will be inactive from Friday, Dec. 6, 2019 to Thursday, December 13, 2019.

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0
CursedSkylark
Cursed For Life
Franchise Owner

Curses are Curses, and they live within me forever

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2019, 04:29:35 AM »

Sorry for bumping this but I have an apology to make:

Hi everyone, I'm not feeling the best after what happened in the shoutbox on the 19th of August. I know some of you think I'm blameless and I did the right thing - I did at first. The problem is, I also did wrong by ending up having that discussion start in the first place. That's why its all my fault.

As much as I know, it is my fault. Would people get so riled up about it if it never got leaked? Would people go ahead and harass someone who apologised after all of this had ended? No it wouldn't happen. I'm solely responsible for having proof and information about it anyway. I know I didn't take it as far as others did, but the action should not have happened.

I'm not overreacting here, either. I just want to have the truth known and I want to apologise about it. I've never hated myself on the Forum until yesterday and I will continue to hate myself here until the end of time for my actions as I can't just live them down. I'm not the type of person who goes to be selfish or be an idiot - but as you saw by me starting that discussion; I was both of them.

Thanks to me we lost a cool forumer and all that - so please, do understand that if not for me, none of this would have happened. I'm sorry but it makes me feel that bad that I just can't go unpunished - as ridiculous as it sounds. Its either me deserving a ban, or me getting rid of 50% of my FC's - and I know which I'd choose more: A ban. Not a permaban, but maybe 14/30 days. I deserve it.

Once again I'm sorry. I never wanted the after effect of the news to happen. I let people know and they got infuriated. That fury they had caused everything to get rid of a forumer.

Now, remember what Matt said about trying to get users to leave in Bans and Moderation when the topic was SB? Exactly what you tried doing to him, happened to Aqua and I'm aware of it.

I'm sorry I failed you all here.

With deep regret of what happened yesterday,
Sky.

Fluffy Wolf is an adorable and fluffy wig
STAN LOONA #Thechurchofyves
Hi, I'm Sky, otherwise known as what you see up outside! I'm also currently your local Forum News Reporter so watch out every week for my news stories!
My own Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/KQFBT6b
TWG Stats:
TWG XCIV: Morality: Won, Role: Brutal Wolf
TWG XCV: Revolution: Game Died, Role: Undecided
TWG XCVI: Flipline: Won (Last Player Alive), Role: Psychotic Wolf, MVP.
TWG XCVII: Lunatic Asylum: Game Ended Early, Role: Rascal Wolf

TWG XCVIII: Locked and Loaded: Lost, Role: Insomniac
TWG XCIX: Faraway City: Won, Role: Psychic
TWG C: Theory of Everything: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CIII: A Normal Day Outside: Won, Role: Coroner, Town MVP
TWG CIV: Lost Connection: Won, Role: Seer

TWG CV: A Sea-Sun of Visitations: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CVI: Dostoevetsky's Exile: Lost, Role: Anastasia (Arsonist)
TWG CVII: Age of Mythology: Lost, Role: Egyptian Human
TWG CVIII: Return to the Courtroom: Won, Role: Chief Justice
TWG CX: Kainu Mosir: Lost, Role: Kainu Wolf
TWG CXII: The Penitentiary: Lost, Role: Prisoner
TWG CXIV: The Lost Files: Lost, Role: Oracle
TWG CXV: Mirai: Lost, Role: Necromancer
TWG CXVI: Stan Loona Stream Butterfly: Lost, Role: Eidetic Wolf
Cursed Survivor Results:
Mato Grosso: 14/16 (Cáceres)
South Tyrol: 12/16 (Misurina)
Easter Island: 1/12 (Colours & Tribes Soon)
Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2019, 04:41:31 AM »

Don't feel so bad about it, Atomic, it looks like you've forgiven him and that's what matters.

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

banana boi

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2019, 04:51:29 AM »

Worst part about this is that both sides are in the wrong. It'll probably be best just to move on, hope for Aqua's return and become content

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2260004#msg2260004 (so that more people know)
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Ibzy
hi there, fellow reader
Restaurant Legend

stan an underrated kween

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2019, 04:56:38 AM »

Sorry for bumping this but I have an apology to make:

Hi everyone, I'm not feeling the best after what happened in the shoutbox on the 19th of August. I know some of you think I'm blameless and I did the right thing - I did at first. The problem is, I also did wrong by ending up having that discussion start in the first place. That's why its all my fault.

As much as I know, it is my fault. Would people get so riled up about it if it never got leaked? Would people go ahead and harass someone who apologised after all of this had ended? No it wouldn't happen. I'm solely responsible for having proof and information about it anyway. I know I didn't take it as far as others did, but the action should not have happened.

I'm not overreacting here, either. I just want to have the truth known and I want to apologise about it. I've never hated myself on the Forum until yesterday and I will continue to hate myself here until the end of time for my actions as I can't just live them down. I'm not the type of person who goes to be selfish or be an idiot - but as you saw by me starting that discussion; I was both of them.

Thanks to me we lost a cool forumer and all that - so please, do understand that if not for me, none of this would have happened. I'm sorry but it makes me feel that bad that I just can't go unpunished - as ridiculous as it sounds. Its either me deserving a ban, or me getting rid of 50% of my FC's - and I know which I'd choose more: A ban. Not a permaban, but maybe 14/30 days. I deserve it.

Once again I'm sorry. I never wanted the after effect of the news to happen. I let people know and they got infuriated. That fury they had caused everything to get rid of a forumer.

Now, remember what Matt said about trying to get users to leave in Bans and Moderation when the topic was SB? Exactly what you tried doing to him, happened to Aqua and I'm aware of it.

I'm sorry I failed you all here.

With deep regret of what happened yesterday,
Sky.

Aqua has actually a nice person and don't feel guilty about it, after all, it was a bit unfair.

Owen: Thank you to everyone!

FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
Uni
Pokey Sense
Restaurant Legend

Pocket Pocky Poke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2019, 04:58:38 AM »

Aqua has actually a nice person and don't feel guilty about it, after all, it was a bit unfair.
Yes

*Uni tickles urchin*
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2019, 05:00:11 AM »

I'm sorry if I was one of the reasons that Aqua left, I didn't mean to be mean. Depressed

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Ibzy
hi there, fellow reader
Restaurant Legend

stan an underrated kween

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2019, 05:03:05 AM »

I'm sorry if I was one of the reasons that Aqua left, I didn't mean to be mean. Depressed

Same, I felt like I was going a bit too far and I should've just left it.

Owen: Thank you to everyone!

FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2019, 05:18:26 AM »

Aqua was a great forumer, and I'm still confused to this minute if he really did sign Molly or his Russian friend did. I wish to know the truth. However, if Aqua is mad at me, sorry.

Hello! Have a nice day!
Wink

My Topics:
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

banana boi

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2019, 05:20:20 AM »

Aqua was a great forumer, and I'm still confused to this minute if he really did sign Molly or his Russian friend did. I wish to know the truth. However, if Aqua is mad at me, sorry.
Matt asked Aqua in the shoutbox if he entered Molly and he said yes. So either it's confirmed he in fact did or, while being under pressure said yes to make people stop

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2260004#msg2260004 (so that more people know)
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
Nίκοs
Franchise Owner

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2019, 12:19:07 AM »

Aqua submitted Molly. He never gave her to a friend but a friend actually gave her to him. He tried to fool us so he can get another Spot by taking a Foto of his friend giving her to him. If you check the picture, the text appears on the left side, in white colour. In all these apps though, your text appears in the right side with an other colour. Also in the Kingsley's Customerpalooza Situation Topic Rias send a picture of Aqua saying: I signed new character today Show? Rias replies: Sure and Aqua send a picture of three more entries with the creator name 6ad 6a6y on of which is Molly.

Here's the Topic if you wanna see the picture: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46191.45

Bruh no 420 posts anymore
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2019, 05:49:11 AM »

Aqua submitted Molly. He never gave her to a friend but a friend actually gave her to him. He tried to fool us so he can get another Spot by taking a Foto of his friend giving her to him. If you check the picture, the text appears on the left side, in white colour. In all these apps though, your text appears in the right side with an other colour. Also in the Kingsley's Customerpalooza Situation Topic Rias send a picture of Aqua saying: I signed new character today Show? Rias replies: Sure and Aqua send a picture of three more entries with the creator name 6ad 6a6y on of which is Molly.

Here's the Topic if you wanna see the picture: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46191.45
Oh. Guess he tried to enter more, after all. Thanks for explaining Smiley

Hello! Have a nice day!
Wink

My Topics:
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

banana boi

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2019, 06:47:11 PM »

Alright let me just do it since if I don't say anything about it I will be so awkward on here

I'm sorry for my poor comment in Bassettt's Fan Tournament. I let jealousy get the best of me, it's not something I want to happen and it's something I should never let happen. I'm sorry to BP for being the target of the said comment, and I want to make it clear that I don't not have any hate against you! You are, by far one of the best users on this website and I feel really mad at myself, especially considering that comment may be the reason you are quitting on tournaments. As I said, I am, plain and simply jealous in how tournaments turn out for me. I shouldn't be the reason why you end up quitting them. Seriously, I am sorry about this. I shouldn't be blaming other people for the reason why I suck at things, and sadly, I said what was on my mind, and I regret it.

Since I'm here, I may as well apologize:

I'm sorry for being apart of fights, as well as usually picking a side in them.

I'm sorry to JEBZ for calling you homophobic, I understand that it is apart of your religion and that you believe in what you do.

I'm sorry for throwing my opinions out there very often, especially those of politics.

I'm sorry for only caring about myself and the things I make. Also for the attention seeking I have with my FCs; that's one of the reasons I use the say something about the above users FCs, only to see what complement I will get in the process.

I'm sorry to Kief, Bassettt and Ianiant for that fight we had over white male privilege. That was an ugly one Grimace

I'm sorry Abu and Color of the mood for sort of being aggressive towards the spamming actions recently.

I'm sorry for hyperposting lately. I have made it clear and obvious I'm trying to get to the first purple rank, but I understand that what I'm doing to get there makes topics in the web games and app boards feel a bit messy.

And I'm sorry to everyone, who've I've let down in the past, and today. I hope to improve off of this, and if I can't manage to, then I will, and I promise I will too, delete my account so no one has to deal with my actions anymore.

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.