Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   
Print
Author Topic: Apology topic  (Read 7112 times)
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2019, 06:56:07 PM »

Thank you! There was no need to apologise to us, we did not think badly of it. I think your "hyperposting" is alright by the way, you were not here in the old days...this is baby stuff.

Anyways. Still. Thank you for being such a man and doing this.
Diablo
Restaurant Master

Koilee is better than Perri!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2019, 06:58:35 PM »

Alright let me just do it since if I don't say anything about it I will be so awkward on here

I'm sorry for my poor comment in Bassettt's Fan Tournament. I let jealousy get the best of me, it's not something I want to happen and it's something I should never let happen. I'm sorry to BP for being the target of the said comment, and I want to make it clear that I don't not have any hate against you! You are, by far one of the best users on this website and I feel really mad at myself, especially considering that comment may be the reason you are quitting on tournaments. As I said, I am, plain and simply jealous in how tournaments turn out for me. I shouldn't be the reason why you end up quitting them. Seriously, I am sorry about this. I shouldn't be blaming other people for the reason why I suck at things, and sadly, I said what was on my mind, and I regret it.

Since I'm here, I may as well apologize:

I'm sorry for being apart of fights, as well as usually picking a side in them.

I'm sorry to JEBZ for calling you homophobic, I understand that it is apart of your religion and that you believe in what you do.

I'm sorry for throwing my opinions out there very often, especially those of politics.

I'm sorry for only caring about myself and the things I make. Also for the attention seeking I have with my FCs; that's one of the reasons I use the say something about the above users FCs, only to see what complement I will get in the process.

I'm sorry to Kief, Bassettt and Ianiant for that fight we had over white male privilege. That was an ugly one Grimace

I'm sorry Abu and Color of the mood for sort of being aggressive towards the spamming actions recently.

I'm sorry for hyperposting lately. I have made it clear and obvious I'm trying to get to the first purple rank, but I understand that what I'm doing to get there makes topics in the web games and app boards feel a bit messy.

And I'm sorry to everyone, who've I've let down in the past, and today. I hope to improve off of this, and if I can't manage to, then I will, and I promise I will too, delete my account so no one has to deal with my actions anymore.
*Hugs*

#RIPHDGames 2012-2019
-PastelPenguins-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2019, 07:07:33 PM »

Alright let me just do it since if I don't say anything about it I will be so awkward on here

I'm sorry for my poor comment in Bassettt's Fan Tournament. I let jealousy get the best of me, it's not something I want to happen and it's something I should never let happen. I'm sorry to BP for being the target of the said comment, and I want to make it clear that I don't not have any hate against you! You are, by far one of the best users on this website and I feel really mad at myself, especially considering that comment may be the reason you are quitting on tournaments. As I said, I am, plain and simply jealous in how tournaments turn out for me. I shouldn't be the reason why you end up quitting them. Seriously, I am sorry about this. I shouldn't be blaming other people for the reason why I suck at things, and sadly, I said what was on my mind, and I regret it.

I'm sorry to JEBZ for calling you homophobic, I understand that it is apart of your religion and that you believe in what you do.

I'm sorry for throwing my opinions out there very often, especially those of politics.

I'm sorry for only caring about myself and the things I make. Also for the attention seeking I have with my FCs; that's one of the reasons I use the say something about the above users FCs, only to see what complement I will get in the process.

I'm sorry to Kief, Bassettt and Ianiant for that fight we had over white male privilege. That was an ugly one Grimace

I'm sorry Abu and Color of the mood for sort of being aggressive towards the spamming actions recently.

I'm sorry for hyperposting lately. I have made it clear and obvious I'm trying to get to the first purple rank, but I understand that what I'm doing to get there makes topics in the web games and app boards feel a bit messy.

And I'm sorry to everyone, who've I've let down in the past, and today. I hope to improve off of this, and if I can't manage to, then I will, and I promise I will too, delete my account so no one has to deal with my actions anymore.
But you were kind of right about it. It just feels selfish of me to keep pushing the same old FCs down everyone's throats each time there's a new tournament and by that, reducing the chances of FCs who actually deserve to win by far, so I need to apologize for that not only to you but also to other "less popular" FCs creators that I ever kept from winning.
And while the way you put it wasn't the best, there's still anything tou need to apologize for but if it makes you feel better, then I forgive you.

The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2019, 07:14:31 PM »

I completely forgive you, though you’ve done nothing to wrong me. You are very strong and courageous for coming and apologizing to everyone, it will allow you to grow into a better person. You are already so wonderful, and I know that you will shine

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Ianiant
Sushi Chef
Better Than Papa!

Markus for The FC Games 3

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2019, 07:19:51 PM »

Dude, compared to me, you're a saint.

Colts
Fan18
Restaurant Legend

Colst

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2019, 08:59:37 PM »

I’ve probably hurt so many users on here but I’ll try to do my best to get them all.

JEBZ: Sorry for the fights over LGBT. It was petty. But please understand that what you are saying hurts my friends.

Kief: I’ve done so much to hurt you, and I’m really sorry. There’s no excuse.

Nikos: Sorry for what I said in the shoutbox about you being rude. I was so caught up with almost beating one of the most popular FCs on the forum, I didn’t recognize other’s opinions.

pleasehelpme: Sorry for all the backseat moderating stuff. You just seem to try to get everything you think should on the forum, and it’s for the better.

Sorry about the BRUH Komics thing. Sorry for being annoying sometimes. Sorry if I was mean to you and missed you.

Congrats to ok no for suggesting my current Forum name!
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Andrew and Ason are ready for TFCG Season 3!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2019, 09:31:59 PM »

Brother E: We forgive you Lil Nas Flex! You are such a nice person and funny! We don't want you to leave! We like being your friend. Like I said, you are the best memer and we don't think you are hyperposting. Smiley

Same to you Soup Mia! We forgive you and like being your friend. I know about all the fighting over homophobic stuff, but we don't want to be mean and hate them. Also, we forgive you about the BRUH Komics. Glad you are here! Smiley

We are glad you two are part of our forum! Also, you two were the very first to put your characters in our comic! Cheesy

Ocean Drive
Cute Jeans
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2019, 11:18:31 PM »

Kief: I’ve done so much to hurt you, and I’m really sorry. There’s no excuse.
I can forgive you. The only way is up. I too would like to apologies for my poor behaviour and attitude in some circumstances.

I apologise to Abu for being slightly too bothered about his topics, at the end of the day, they don't matter.
Colts
Fan18
Restaurant Legend

Colst

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2019, 08:42:42 AM »

another thing I might have to add. Nikos: My FCs are totally unrecognized, so to almost beat someone like Ode was great.

About the BRUH thing: It wasn’t my fault, but you all thought it was an alt of me. That means I did something wrong that you would think I would make alts. I apologize for whatever I did for you to think that.

stan Loona
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Stan Loona!
Hope this helps.
Ibzy
green hoodie ibzy
Restaurant Master

meerkats <3

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2019, 10:10:52 AM »

didn't it happen like 2 months ago

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Colts
Fan18
Restaurant Legend

Colst

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2019, 12:39:21 PM »

dude stop talking about bruh komics the only one who cares about it is you and you're clearly trying to get people to apologize to you about it with your backhanded apologies lmfao
it was on my mind and I needed to say it. I felt really betrayed that day. You wouldn’t know that feeling

stan Loona
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Stan Loona!
Hope this helps.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Andrew and Ason are ready for TFCG Season 3!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2019, 02:25:28 PM »

it was on my mind and I needed to say it. I felt really betrayed that day. You wouldn’t know that feeling
Brother E: Don't worry about it, we believe you. And we believe you have a brother. Wink

winter
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2019, 02:46:20 PM »

...................yes i would but ok

Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I love that word
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I don't know how to pronounce it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    But I love it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Good Luck Competitors

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2019, 11:35:50 AM »

Aww, you don’t need to apologize, we were all part of that fight. I’m sorry for not checking this topic until now. And I’m sorry for anything I may have said that hurt other people

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
CalaMity
Ganon
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in your hands...

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2019, 02:12:09 PM »

Sorry for over-posting sometimes. It gives me a really weird adrenaline rush, but hopefully I’ll learn to calm down.

Ridiculous Quotes That I Like:
I like PP but that’s your opinion
why does baby need microwave
since steak is a cow that means he's technically a female
Some wacky bloop be goin down on Sesame Street
I use CeruleaM to defeat the CeruleaM
I mean we have fruit but fruit sucks bleep so he could have cigars and brandy instead
hi ribbon I'm dad
Can i get a healthy yellow thing?
Here's a tissue for your precious droplets
I WANT MY BALLS GIVE THEM TO ME
OMG i gotta use the spray Shocked
You're the ooga to my booga
Kory is a Nice Meme
step
You have to pay with your soul for forgiveness
Hahahahaha yeah the laughing gas makes me feeeeel funnnyyyyyy hahahavavshaha
From what I know, they don't drive toilets in England
august meat is simply yummiest

-PastelPenguins- [May 16 08:35 PM]:   @CeruleaM my only rival is my lack of creativity, get on my level
TotallyNotAvy [Mar 09 08:24 PM]:   if god exists i will fight them
Jacobarmada [Apr 02 07:34 PM]:   Boomer got stuck on a cone
PROKacproPL [Apr 28 09:29 AM]:   I have no ideas except "Robby, eat shrimp".
Ianiant [May 03 04:02 PM]:   Pink insulation foam is house meat.
CeruleaM [May 20 08:56 PM]:   get the frick off of my corn field or i'll huckle and shuckle you away

Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   Very organic
Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   freshy
Spumoni [May 01 07:16 AM]:   like squash
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.