Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: To-Go vs HD  (Read 886 times)
NotNokia
Trainee

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2019, 09:02:27 PM »

Grin Grin HEWWOOOO!!!

So I love these Gameria's and I'm looking forward to all my favorite ones being ported over to the App store... Idk if anybody else notices the extreme lag now when you try and play on the Web... but I digress, this is about Wingeria! and the new update! I noticed that the Tablet version of Wingeria (HD) didn't receive the same update as the To-Go app... So, the HD version still has the old playstyle of the game with no holidays, no specials, no stickers, and no new customers. Just wondering if this is planned on being addressed anytime soon...
DominoDeville
Do Y'all Hear Sumn?
Restaurant Star

Donuteria To Go! King!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 03:58:44 PM »

Grin Grin HEWWOOOO!!!

So I love these Gameria's and I'm looking forward to all my favorite ones being ported over to the App store... Idk if anybody else notices the extreme lag now when you try and play on the Web... but I digress, this is about Wingeria! and the new update! I noticed that the Tablet version of Wingeria (HD) didn't receive the same update as the To-Go app... So, the HD version still has the old playstyle of the game with no holidays, no specials, no stickers, and no new customers. Just wondering if this is planned on being addressed anytime soon...
They did the same thing with the Pizzeria apps, where Pizzeria HD has holidays, while Pizzeria To Go! doesn't have holidays. I don't think it's likely they're gonna have Wingeria HD be updated with holidays. You can play To Go! games on your tablet though, so buy Wingeria To Go! if you want to.

#FliplineFacebookersNeedJesus

#RIPHDGames 2012-2019
inb4
Hungry for Hunger
Restaurant Master

A Subaru’s a Subaru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 04:43:05 PM »

To Go is better

Sign up for the FC Olympics! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45025.msg2125254#msg2125254

This is Bob. He needs a new torso.
/ \
chino514
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 04:01:54 AM »

They did the same thing with the Pizzeria apps, where Pizzeria HD has holidays, while Pizzeria To Go! doesn't have holidays. I don't think it's likely they're gonna have Wingeria HD be updated with holidays. You can play To Go! games on your tablet though, so buy Wingeria To Go! if you want to.
What about specials? They were brought to the Wingeria in To Go!
Galaxico
Miraculer!
Restaurant Star

2nd Round Winners!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 07:22:23 PM »

To Go is the best.
Speedo
FC Creator
Restaurant Legend

In case you guys missed it in ETN

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 07:25:43 PM »

To Go, for sure! Grin

Thanks for an amazing Onionfest, everyone!

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
Katie
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 12:43:41 AM »

Yup, To Go is great!
Kory
Gonk Droid
Franchise Owner

The name's Kory.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 03:29:46 PM »

Haven't played them but I prefer the HD games more, so probably HD

My things:
Instagram: kory_316
Spotify: kormakos
Sporcle: kory_316
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.