Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: ***Announcement (Please Read!)****  (Read 846 times)
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2019, 07:38:02 AM »

Hello. My name is KitKatExtreme... if you don’t know me, although I am sure most of you do. After being rather disconnected from the forum for a long time, I kinda talked to a few users on Discord about being nostalgic and kinda missing the old days where we used to play a lot of forum games on the SB and do TWG and bond as a community. It’s kinda weird cuz Discord is nowhere near as active, and yeah, a lot of users have expressed statements about wishing to relive some of the old memories where we played games together and got along well, when there weren’t users who were trolly or obnoxious (notably Joe and SB29).

As a result, I believe that we should bring back TWG, a game that has been rather popular in the forum’s past days, where most of the users got together to enjoy this game and make new friendships. Although I am NGL, it did bring up some drama, but those ill feelings were soon forgotten and never really dwelled upon too much, although there were a few extreme exceptions. However, I’d argue that most, if not all, of the toxicity-causing users have long been deleted from the forum.

How about we all do 002 a huge favor and sign up for his game!! It is a fairly simple role list. Although this game can be a bit tricky for newcomers, I will rebump the HQ topic which has all the rules and explain any questions or confusion one may have.

As for the TWC, I believe there is definitely an association with TWC being around and game activity. TWG had a big prime time around late 2017 to mid 2018, but after that, activity saw a significant decline to the point where it is now completely inactive for over half a year. As a result, I believe TWC should be brought back. Although the members of the former TWC are now not as active, there never are any rules calling for new formation of previous councils. Hence, it is allowed to bring back TWC with different members.

With the help of Huz, who has been a previous former TWC member and veteran player, and me, a previous player with a lot of background and hosting experience, we declare ourselves as the 2 co-founders of the new TWC. I don’t want this to discourage anyone into thinking that we will be a hierarchal institution of the forum. We are only here to help other players to succeed as players themselves. We also plan to bring back the bid system that Kowhai and Nickito had done for so long.

With the establishment of the new TWC and enhancement of forum community involvement, I believe that our forum will no longer be divided by a schism between the Discord vs. the Forum.

so what are you guys waiting for? Sign up for 002's game ASAP!!!

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 07:53:02 AM »

Hello everyone, this is Faiz/Huz speaking (err, typing?). As you know, I no longer use the forum. However, KKE persuaded me to come back on the forum and set up the TWC to revive TWG, a game we all enjoyed in the past. I was reluctant at first, but I have decided to come back only for TWG. I would not be interacting in the forum outside of TWG.

As KKE pointed out, a central body regulating TWG is essential for the game to survive. The system in place of TWC did not work therefore KKE and I want to remake the TWC. Again, it is more about enjoying a fun game and to ensure it runs smoothly than about the inherent power structures. Since I don't plan on involving myself with the forum drama, I think I am a fair choice for TWC as an impartial member.

KKE and I are aware that people had grievances about the former TWC. We'll learn from them and won't interfere as much in TWG to the point it ruins the game. Again, I reiterate, we only want the game to run smoothly.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up for 002's game!
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 07:56:10 AM »

it will be fun! PM me or Faiz if you guys have any questions, concerns, or find anything confusing!!

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
yves
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 09:47:46 AM »

i have to pee

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 01:19:48 PM »

was I just kicked out of the TWC

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

yves
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 01:25:29 PM »

nick you've been kicked out for a long time i think

Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 05:26:38 PM »

Is this a prank?

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 05:35:25 PM »

No, we’re actually going to try to revive this again.

Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 05:59:45 PM »

No, we’re actually going to try to revive this again.

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
TotesAngel
is not here.
Restaurant Legend

CharlotteDupont#0602

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2019, 06:38:17 PM »

Nope, this isn't gonna work out.

I'm leaving the Forum. Don't PM me, I'm not going to get back to you. You can contact me on Discord but only use it for serious reasons.

Thank you for four years. See ya.
DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2019, 06:51:32 PM »

I think this is great! With the return of two of our best "former" players, we should definitely be able to revive the spirit of TWG that thrived when I first joined the Forum. I'm all for it! Cheesy

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 6
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 05:27:36 AM »

Now that April Fool's over, this was a prank.

002's game, however, is serious.
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2019, 05:30:13 AM »

It means that you guys aren't back?

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
yves
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2019, 07:33:51 AM »

it wasn't a very good prank ngl

Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2019, 10:15:19 AM »

lmfao
it was more like
huz pranked me that he was leaving Discord and FB and I was like WTF without realiing it was a joke
then we both were like bleep it
lets just do this
we didnt realize people would highkey fall for it this bad (*cough* DP *cough* Sky) so we felt bad having this done to 002

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.