Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   
Print
Author Topic: Unfinished Sarge Game Discussion  (Read 9209 times)
wendykang77
Des…pa…sito
Papa's Assistant

DL or RS?

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2019, 04:37:55 AM »

Laugh well it is a demo of a game they stopped working with years ago! It's longer than I thought it would be
i  mean i wanna play more about it, it's so amazing

vote for me: http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/1r2z1riy1rr
About me:
Hi there! My name is wendykang77 and I am the admin of Flipline Studios Chinese Wiki, Rubik's Cube Chinese Wiki and Baidutieba.
Matt
Hungry for Pies
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2019, 08:33:39 AM »

Something I completely forgot about with Rocket Onions:  They'll explode when they hit a wall or enemy, but you can also click at any point during their flight to make them explode too.  Found it mentioned in our original notes for the game  Grin
pleasehelpme:(
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2019, 08:34:14 AM »

Does anybody even use the regular onions

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2019, 03:44:40 PM »

When I'm out of ROcket, yes

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2019, 03:45:46 PM »

And by the way, were there any other onions planned?

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
wendykang77
Des…pa…sito
Papa's Assistant

DL or RS?

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2019, 04:14:49 PM »

Does anybody even use the regular onions
well I don’t even use any rocket onion

vote for me: http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/1r2z1riy1rr
About me:
Hi there! My name is wendykang77 and I am the admin of Flipline Studios Chinese Wiki, Rubik's Cube Chinese Wiki and Baidutieba.
English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2019, 04:59:14 AM »

Something I completely forgot about with Rocket Onions:  They'll explode when they hit a wall or enemy, but you can also click at any point during their flight to make them explode too.  Found it mentioned in our original notes for the game  Grin
Got it! Thank you!

Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46346.0
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
Matt
Hungry for Pies
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2019, 08:05:19 AM »

And by the way, were there any other onions planned?

We were also planning Ice Onions (that could freeze water surfaces so you could cross, or freeze enemies and other things), Fire Onions (that could melt ice or burn wood barriers), and Heavy Onions (that would break blocks like the PL2/3 Ground Pound move, and also roll down hills to take out baddies).
MorbidMist
Allan Admirer
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2019, 08:07:05 AM »

We were also planning Ice Onions (that could freeze water surfaces so you could cross, or freeze enemies and other things), Fire Onions (that could melt ice or burn wood barriers), and Heavy Onions (that would break blocks like the PL2/3 Ground Pound move, and also roll down hills to take out baddies).

Awww man these wouldve been so cool!! Actually really like the fire one, lol look it these lol onion dudes, I love them!
pleasehelpme:(
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2019, 11:50:43 AM »

That’s pretty cool!

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2019, 12:33:04 PM »

If Flash wasn't about to die, were you going to make this now based on PL2/3 platform?

Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46346.0
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
Matt
Hungry for Pies
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2019, 05:03:04 PM »

If Flash wasn't about to die, were you going to make this now based on PL2/3 platform?

We haven't had any plans to go back to it -- we just thought it would be something cool to share during OnionFest while Flash was still around and people could try it.  In theory if we were to make the game nowadays though, we'd likely shift to the PL2/3 engine since the tech demo was written in an older programming language that isn't as great with performance.
chino514
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2019, 06:31:38 PM »

Is there a SWF for the demo?
Uni
Pokey Sense
Restaurant Legend

Pocket Pocky Poke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2019, 01:32:38 AM »

Is there a SWF for the demo?
Must be? Undecided

*Uni tickles urchin*
Petey K
Restaurant Master

StompinBilly

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2019, 02:13:27 AM »

Am I the only one who didn't play it yet?

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.