Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   
Print
Author Topic: Alola, Nye! [Teen]  (Read 7557 times)
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2019, 10:26:45 PM »

Chapter 3 sneak peek!

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

KCP Entries #3: Wendell

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2019, 10:36:04 PM »

Oooh nice, can't wait! Smiley

Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Master

mood

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2019, 04:04:29 AM »

Interesting! Smiley

Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2019, 07:42:35 AM »

Chapter 3
Part I
Behold, Welcome the Mistress of Mystique ~ Burnt Umber

“Alola, Alola!” In the Alola region, people greet each other by saying “Alola” while raising both of their hands to complete a sideways oval in front their upper body, palms facing forward. Whoever this person is, they were greeting the entirety of Alola. “Poni Island is expecting a beautiful day today with clear skies and a cool breeze. Optimal weather for going out-*bzzt*”

“Can we just talk about Trial Captain Mallow’s stellar victory last night at Master Chef: Alola?”

“Oh yes, that girl’s got talent in cooking, battling, and being a trial captain! Akala Island’s proud triple threat that will send anyone amazed by her authentic Alolan beauty!”

“The twist last night was amazing! Who knew that the four judges would be replaced by the island guardians, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, and Tapu Fini (they’re all Pokémon)! Mallow single-handedly satisfied their stomachs with healthy and delicious mea-*bzzt*”

“Champion Leon of the Galar Region is about to have his most challenging battle yet! Will he retain his zero loss record, or will he lose to his opponent, a fearsome trainer that gives us so much protagonist vibes and therefore we are expecting Leon to lose but are still unconditionally supporting him at this very moment because of some hidden plot that we’re all just contributing towards as fictional characters in a multimedia billion dollar franchise that is currently receiving immense backlash from fans, both competitive and casual, due to a horrible but inevitable decision that has consequently and quite strongly divided the fandom? Just joking! Find out on tonight’s ultra special Challenge Cup matc-*bzzt*“

“Stay tuned for the brand new reality show, ‘Tangerine Queen’, featuring none other than Alola’s favourite rising star, Trish-*bzzt*” The screen shuts off.

Yesterday, Zachy was surfing on a wave. Today, he’s surfing through television channels. “Good morning, Nye! Did you sleep well?” When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was Zachy’s sweet but masculine scent. Then I heard the weather forecast. After that, I noticed that Zachy had his left arm around me. He was lying down with me on the same bed. A hotel bed. We slept together.

“What’s important is you. Did you have a restful sleep, Zachy?”

“Indeed I did, even though I slept inside a hotel that’s shaped like a Wailord. It’s floating on the surface of ocean water too, but that’s its specialty. It’s not a cruise ship, though, so it’s always docked. They said that the soft rocking of the hotel helps people sleep. The natural ocean ambience further adds to this. Indeed they were right. Some people may even experience this sensation called the ‘autonomous sensory meridian response’. It’s an extremely relaxing experience.” Huh, interesting. Is that why I felt soft and satisfying tingling in my head and spine last night? It wasn’t a new experience for me, though. What he said made me realize that I experience exactly that everytime I go to him for a massage.

I pace around the room for a while and I start pondering about the recent events. “I wonder how Primarina’s doing. Hopefully it’s safe.”

“About Primarina…” Zachy confides, “Before you took Primarina out of the rental station last night, I checked the virtual ecosystem that all the rental Pokémon are connected to. Primarina was peacefully swimming in a river. Behind it was a massive group of Pokémon that looked like they were chasing after it. Their eyes pretty much told me that they had the intention to harm Primarina, but Primarina was so oblivious to the imminent danger. It was frightening, so I was relieved that out of all the Pokémon in that virtual world, you picked that Primarina. I wanted to tell you about this, but Lillie came. Then I thought it’d be better if I told you about it later. I wasn’t totally sure about what was happening in the first place.”

At times I wonder how the Pokémon in the virtual ecosystem interact with each other. I had imagined it to be some harmonious place for Pokémon, but it doesn’t seem to be like that anymore. It seems closer to a dog-eat-dog world. Although one may argue that nature was, from the very beginning, designed to be a dog-eat-dog world. Keyword is was. “Tell me, Zachy… Is Pokémon hunting other Pokémon commonplace in the virtual ecosystem?”

“Not at all. Most of the Pokémon are actually tame. Seeing those fierce Pokémon chasing after Primarina like that was the first time I witnessed such violent behaviour in the virtual ecosystem. But it’s totally possible that I misinterpreted what was happening.”

“You’re right, it’s probably nothing. But let’s not keep our guards down, even if Primarina seems alright living there.”

“Something tells me Primarina is hiding something, Nye.” At that moment, Zachy’s eyes widen with fear. This is the second time I’ve seen him with that expression now. He stays like that for a while, as if he just had a horrifying realization he wished he had never come to. “It’s possible that Primarina could be… nevermind. Forget about it, Nye. Nothing wrong is going on.”

I want to say something, but I decide to just end it there as Zachy wishes.

We check out of the Wailord hotel. We’re still in Seafolk Village, but we had to stay for the night due to unforeseen circumstances. The sun still has yet to fully rise. Golden hour picture-taking time! Zachy and I both own Aether Phones, and since they are waterproof, they are still as perfectly functional as they were yesterday.

Seafolk Village is a small and peaceful community living just off the shore, above water, on wooden planks. It’s conveniently beside the beach I was planning to go to last night. We also let Primarina off to its family last night and let it bond with them and experience the Alolan wildlife for a while. Lillie texted me that we don’t have to worry about taking Primarina out at an inappropriate time and that she’ll take care of any problems that could arise. Being caught by her last night actually ended up being in my favour. I got Aether Balls out of it too. Five of them.

I quickly take a bust shot selfie, capturing my face as the focal point of the photo, as well as the seaside scenery behind me. “Oh, wow, this picture is perfect! That’s quite rare for a first shot.”

“Haha, so you’re quite finicky with your pictures, aren’t you? I knew that already, of course.” Zachy snickers.

“Of course! My pictures have to be a ten in my eyes. Also, what gave that away? Do I look like someone who’s a bit self-obsessed or something?” Somehow, it seems like Zachy already knows what kind of person I am. Are psychologists just good at reading minds?

“No, not at all, don’t worry too much about it. It was just a feeling. An intuition. My sixth sense. Kind of.” Zachy takes my phone and examines my most recent selfie. “Anyway, that picture isn’t quite perfect. You ought to be nitpicking about that person in the background.”

Somewhat concerned, I snatch my phone from Zachy’s hands and spot the flaw in the selfie. “Oh, you’re right! She looks sort of out of place too, how did I not notice her hiding in plain sight? It looks like I can’t crop her out the photo as well...”

“Everything else about the photo is perfect, though. One person in the background is fine, right? We have things to do.” Zachy urges, rushing me. “If you care that much, just edit her out. The background behind her isn’t too complex.”

“Fine, I’ll edit her out later.” When I look at the photo again, I notice something about the woman in the background. She’s sporting a wine velvet sundress, walking somewhat elegantly on high heels, almost looks like she’s being strangled by that brown velvet neckerchief, yet she’s breathing freely under that wine velvet beach hat. On her left upper arm is a tattoo. It’s a tattoo I somewhat recognize. Where have I seen it before?

“Kindly and immediately make way for Madamoiselle Corinna, gentlemen.” Madamoiselle Corinna! That’s really her! She’s a socialite with a frighteningly large following on social media. Behind her is an approaching entourage of mostly younger women, one of which just prompted Zachy and I to move. They’re all chanting, “Stan Corinna!” in a messy chorus. Giving into her charisma, Zachy and I make room for Corinna, who is now eyeing on Zachy rather weirdly and intently. She moves closer to Zachy, inspecting his physical features from a distance as if she’s studying him. She winks and smirks at him seductively, which infuriates me. The entourage is squealing, but this time, in perfect unison. One of the now-hairless girls flings her own wig to the ocean. “Yasss gurl use your charm!”

“Sorry, ‘madamoiselle’, but I have standards.” Zachy says, rejecting Corinna without any mercy whatsoever. That felt satisfying. “I’m also only into men.” That felt even more satisfying.

The entourage starts fuming, throwing wild insults at Zachy. Uh oh. “Cancel him!” shouts one of the girls. Zachy remains stoic.

“Don’t mind my fans, they’re all talk and pretty much harmless.” Corinna affirms Zachy, although she didn’t need to say that. Her voice and tone gives anyone the impression that she’s of high sophistication, but it does seem a bit unnatural and forced. “I’d like to get them off my shoulders for once, but they’re everywhere. Fame is so overwhelming.” Corinna sighs. “More importantly, I humbly apologize for my behaviour. That was very inappropriate. I’m truly sorry.” She glances at me. “Oh, and it seems that you’re taken too. Well, you two look very cute together actually!”

I should be more angry at Corinna for flirting with my (unofficial) man, but I don’t exactly blame her. Zachy is extremely attractive, and I do have my salacious side. Although if you’re as attractive as Zachy, a lot of people likely flirt with you anyway and you eventually get used to that kind of attention. During the times I’ve been with Zachy, I did notice that a lot of people had their eyes on me, but it was all because of being beside Zachy.

Without a warning, Zachy utters something out of his mouth as Corinna successfully tames her fans. “Battle me, Corinna.” demands Zachy. What? What could he gain from battling her? If you look at the entourage, you can sense their overflowing desire to berate Zachy further as he just challenged Corinna to a battle, but they’re too loyal to Corinna to do so. “Also, I’m not in a relationship with this guy, but I think he’s cute. Don’t get the wrong idea, though.” His cheeks redden and so do mine, but I have a more pronounced blush. I remind myself to be realistic and to take things slow. There’s no way he’s actually interested in me, at least not in the way I hope he’d be.

Corinna receives Zachy’s invitation to a battle, carefully digesting the thought of battling him, and then finally comes to a verdict. “I accept your challenge, uh… Wait, what’s your name?” The entourage screams in shock. One of them faints, almost sinking into the ocean before another one rescues them. They all have a lengthy sentimental session of crying, blabbing spiels about the virtues of friendship, loyalty, and trust. The sea gets saltier. Such exaggerated, unnecessary melodrama. Zachy promptly reveals his name. “Okay, thank you, Zachy. Shall we have a one-on-one battle in the waters? We’ll be on the planks, but our Pokémon will be in the sea.”

“That’s fine with me. You’ll send out Ophelia in this battle, won’t you? It only makes sense.” “Ophelia” is just Corinna’s nickname for her ace.

“How do you know about Ophe- Wait, you follow my social media? Well, I’m super flattered! Speaking of social media, can I have yours?”

Zachy exchanges his social media. “Of course I follow you. Now, let’s begin!” Corinna takes out a Luxury Ball, which is a type of Poké ball that makes a Pokémon more friendly. On the opposition, Zachy takes out an Aether Ball. He twists the diamond in the center to turn off the health restoration feature and show that he did. Since both trainers will be using only one Pokémon, that was completely unnecessary. Simultaneously, Corinna and Zachy send out their Pokémon out into the sea.

I date men
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2019, 08:09:13 AM »

Nice part! I have a question though. What does the tattoo look like? The only description given is that Nye somewhat recognizes it, which is probably because it belongs to a celebrity. I know it doesn't have much impact on the story, but I would like to know nonetheless.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2019, 09:18:15 AM »

It’s intentionally not described and there’s a reason. Nervous

Also Chapter 3 is just long so I divided it into two parts. Why I didn’t just make it separate chapters? IDK but whatever

EDIT: Also gave this fanfic the teen rating

I date men
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

KCP Entries #3: Wendell

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2019, 12:57:56 PM »

Ooooh teen rating Smirk

Jokes aside this was a great part! Smiley

Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2019, 05:31:18 PM »

Thank you!

Chapter 3
Part II
Duel at the Break of Dawn ~ Miracle Duet

“Go, Starmie!” Zachy throws his Aether Ball to release Starmie.

“Ophelia, may the odds be ever in your favour!” exclaims Corinna as she sends out the aforementioned Pokémon. Ophelia is a Dhelmise, which is Grass- and Ghost-type. It’s quite a weird-looking creature, and an enormous one too, but it fits Corinna somehow. It’s a mass of seaweed coiled around an anchor that’s attached to a ship’s wheel. The compass on the ship’s wheel acts like its eye. In terms of typing, Ophelia has the upper hand. Starmie is a Water- and Psychic-type. Defensively, Water is weak to Grass and Psychic is weak to Ghost. Dhelmise is also quite the offensive powerhouse. However, type matchups and sheer strength do not decide the outcome of a battle. Unlike the common Dhelmise which has a dark minty moss body of seaweed, Ophelia’s seaweed is a bright wine hue. Its extremely rare colouration classifies Ophelia as a “Shiny Pokémon.” Every Pokémon species has their own Shiny Pokémon.

“Ophelia, use Power Whip!” commands Corinna. “A powerful Grass-type move will surely eliminate that Water-type in only one hit!” Corinna’s entourage talk in boisterous chatter, but I’m going to ignore every commentary and reaction they make for the entire battle. I am now fixated solely on Zachy and Corinna’s battle.

“I agree that my Starmie will be knocked out in one hit by that powerful Pokémon, but…” Zachy pauses. “...the faster Pokémon gets to land a hit first! Starmie, use Confuse Ray!”

A portion of Ophelia’s seaweed uncoils around the anchor and thickens into a massive and impenetrable stem of seaweed. The whip is strong enough to wreck buildings. Ophelia stretches its formidable whip to attack Starmie, but just before Ophelia could deliver the blow, a wispy ball of light is expelled from Starmie and injects itself into Ophelia’s psyche. The Dhelmise struggles to remain in balance, making heavy splashes with its seaweed as it rotates about in an attempt to whip Starmie under confusion. To Zachy’s favour, Ophelia fails to hit Starmie and whips itself instead.

“Trying to stall your inevitable loss, hm?” taunts Corinna. “Snap out of it, my dear Ophelia! I believe in you!” Almost instantly, Ophelia returns to a normal state and Corinna cheers. It must love its trainer a lot if those words were enough for it to shake its confusion off at will. Corinna does treat her Pokémon well. “That’s it, Ophelia! I’m so proud of you! Let’s finish this battle quick! I need to check in the hotel soon, after all.”

“Your bond with your Pokémon is stronger than I thought. Impressive. I’m almost jealous.” Zachy admits. “If you wish to end this battle so quickly, I’ll gladly end it for you.” Yes, Zachy! Finish it! You were the one who told me that we had things to do in the first place! What makes this battle so urgent?

“Hah, as if! I’m the one who’ll end the battle victoriously. Just watch my dear Ophelia end your hopeless Pokémon! Ophelia, use Phantom Force!” A deathly gap materializes behind Ophelia. The Dhelmise enters the abyss and fades out of existence along with it. Starmie waits in fear and anticipation of Ophelia’s eventual but unpredictable return. “Oh, no, you can’t see her? Too bad!”

“Stealth instead of strength now, huh? Still not good enough, though. Starmie, get on the planks and use Camouflage!” Starmie spins its way into the planks where it now lies flat on. Its color rapidly changes into the entire colour wheel in random order, then returns to its original colour. “Ophelia is still using Phantom Force, hiding in the abyss. Starmie, use Ice Beam to freeze the surface of the ocean!” Moves such as Phantom Force take some time to execute, so Zachy has a free turn.

Starmie jumps off the planks, directing a ray of ice into the ocean. The surface of the ocean crystallizes into a sheet of ice as Starmie lands on it, sliding like a hockey puck until it loses momentum. “Well done, Starmie. Now, everyone knows that a Ghost-type move would deal double the regular damage against a Psychic-type Pokémon, but…” The deathly gap which Ophelia summoned reappears and out comes Ophelia, ambushing Starmie except it simply phases through Starmie’s body dealing no damage whatsoever. “...thanks to Camouflage, this Starmie is now a Normal-type and therefore immune to Ghost-type moves!”

Corinna sarcastically congratulates Zachy for bypassing Ophelia’s attack yet again, is what I expected her to do. However, her mouth immediately spills a truckload of cursing due to frustration. Surprisingly, she’s got quite the rambunctious vocabulary of a sailor. Corinna manages to compose herself out of embarrassment, but it did seem like cursing uplifted her spirits a bit. “Never again shall you witness me having an ungraceful episode. Anyway, even though I haven’t landed a hit on you yet, the same could be said for you. And sorry to say this, but turning the battlefield into ice won’t hinder my Ophelia. It’s weight and power will smash everything in sight, including your poor Starmie! Now, Ophelia, use Power Whip once more!” The giant anchor drills into the ice to get itself in the water, for better mobility. It prepares its seaweed whip menacingly, swirling a mini whirlpool around it.

“I love a determined, strong-willed opponent. I’m really enjoying this battle. Starmie, use Camouflage on the ice!” Starmie’s colours shuffle once again, on ice this time. Earlier, Starmie lost its weakness to Grass-type moves when it turned into a Normal-type. Now it has become an Ice-type, but it’s still not weak to Grass-type moves. Being an Ice-type means that Starmie’s Ice Beam will become more powerful as the type of the move matches the type of the Pokémon. Ophelia, who is part Grass-type, has a weakness to Ice-type moves. Zachy is finally putting on some offensive pressure after the dirty tricks he’s been playing on Corinna.

“A double-edged sword.” Corinna states blankly. What is she talking about? “Steelworker.” Steelworker? Oh, Steelworker! As far as I know, only Dhelmise have that ability.

“Steelworker.” Zachy repeats. “That’s Ophelia’s signature ability, am I right?” Every Pokémon has an ability and some are unique to certain Pokémon. I wonder what Starmie’s ability could be.

“Yes. It gives Ophelia the offensive benefits of the Steel type without being Steel-type. That means its Steel-type moves are stronger.” Corinna explains. “Ice is weak to Steel. Grass is weak to Ice. Steelworker. Camouflage. You unsheathed a double-edged sword. Raising the stakes for both of us? I like that a lot.”

“I see what you mean now, but let me remind you again. The faster Pokémon lands its hit first! It doesn’t matter if my Starmie is now weak to boosted Steel-type moves! Finish Ophelia off with Ice Beam, Starmie!”

With no time to waste on dialogue, Corinna makes her move. “Ophelia, quick! Counter-attack with Anchor Shot!” Starmie, lying on the ice, aims its impending Ice Beam at the underwater Ophelia, who is also preparing its move. The icy beam travels through the air before entering the water, where its velocity decreases. Branches of ice form on the underwater Ice Beam as it travels relatively slowly in the liquid medium. Before the ray of ice could hit Ophelia, steel chains noisily extend from Ophelia’s anchor and shatter the frozen line of ice. The chains immediately unreel back to Ophelia’s anchor. “Close call. Ophelia, use Anchor Shot! This time, on Starmie!”

“Who’s stalling their loss now? Starmie, dive and use Ice Beam!” As Starmie spins its way underwater, Ophelia’s chains hungrily chase after it. Starmie begins revolving around Ophelia while using Ice Beam from a long radius, slowly forming a large icy globe around Ophelia. Ophelia is frozen, stationary, and immobile, but its chains are still actively hunting Starmie. The scene can be clearly seen from above.

“A waltz of steel and ice under the sea.” I think out loud. The chains and the ice are dancing underwater together.

The icy globe snowballs into a size that’s rather imposing and an anchor-like figure, along with latitudes and longitudes of chains, is now frozen therein. “Ophelia! No!” Corinna cries out, but Ophelia has already lost the match at this point.

“And now for a grand ending! Starmie, use Psychic!” Rings of psychic waves form around the equator of the icy globe, moving back and forth between the poles. The psychic energy lifts up the globe until it is hovering above the ocean, gradually cracking the ice in the process. Spaces between the cracks expand as the icy globe shatters into a shower of ice pellets. Ophelia’s network of chains aggressively unreels from the sustained tension. I’m awed by the beauty of this brutality and the sunrise makes this look even more beautiful. Who knew Zachy was so extra? “Battle is over, Corinna. Thank you.”

“Even though I lost, it was definitely an entertaining battle. I’m so glad you challenged me! I’d do it again! Ophelia must have had a lot of fun too! But for now, it needs some rest. Ophelia, retur-! Oh, wait, what’s that thing behind Ophelia?”

As Ophelia thaws out of the ice, a small sea lion Pokémon which had apparently been trapped along with Ophelia during the battle falls into the ocean. Poor thing! Out of pure reflex, I instantly dive into the ocean to rescue it despite the bitter cold and icy obstacles that I have to endure.

The Pokémon continues to sink and I keep swimming downwards. The water isn’t too deep but drowning is possible. Eventually, I catch up to the Pokémon. I scoop it with my arms and safely reach the planks. Like a baby, the Pokémon nestles within my arms. It looks hurt. Now that I can examine the Pokémon, I’m able to identify that it’s a Popplio, but something about it seems different. Is it the size? The shape? This Popplio has subtly different features from the common Popplio, but I can’t identify said features. I examine the Popplio once more, and I find out that nothing about its shape is uniquely different. It’s the nuanced colouration.

“Young gentleman, the Pokémon that you’re holding there—that’s a shiny Popplio. It’s a bit subtle, but there’s no doubt about it.” Corinna observes. “More importantly, what are you doing just sitting there? Take it to a Pokémon center!”

I date men
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2019, 02:50:07 PM »

my favorite part of the first chapter is definitely the description of Nye getting massage
*more Lenny faces* I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume "Zaddy" = Zachy + daddy

I also even like the Lillie and Corinna characters lol.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:04:29 PM by Soundbord » Logged

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
LuisAngel01
Spielen wir unsere Musik
Franchise Owner

Finally Allan is Next Chef!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2019, 05:34:29 PM »

I think I'm felling in love, and I don't know of who. Love

Sincerely, Luis Angel LT aka LuisAngel01, MTP01, LuisAngel_MTPFAZTG.
JamesVirgil

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2020, 01:40:37 AM »

It wishes to foster strength and wisdom among its students and enrich their academic and Pokémon battle capabilities. My name is Nye and I’m a student at Aether Academy.
Aether Academy has a dormitory available for all its students. Anyone can tell that this school is well-funded, from the dorm, the classrooms, the education, and the various amenities and facilities.

Yes, because doing all those things is totally the same thing as being in a classroom with twenty teenagers day in and day out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.