Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Author Topic: Alola, Nye! [Teen]  (Read 4185 times)
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2019, 09:55:48 PM »

Yessss it's starting Exasperated Silly Smile

Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2019, 11:58:41 PM »

Cupidberry Derps, right?
Yes, they are cupidberry derps Smiley

Love lovely peaches 4ever
Archie!!
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2019, 06:56:35 AM »

Cool introduction!

Microwaves suck!
Bro I hate wasting money on stuff that doesn’t work! Like, I bought a microwave and I used the pizza button, but when I opened it, it was still beans! SMH.
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2019, 11:34:53 AM »

lol now I wanna know about that friend and Nebby *insert Lenny face here*

I also freely admit to skimming over some of the pokemon battle stuff due to laziness, great story so far though!

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2019, 11:50:46 PM »

Chapter 1
Imaginary Encounter ~ Fateful Encounter

Aether Academy is a school built by none other than Aether Foundation and it is located on an artificial island right next to Aether Paradise. It strives to provide the best possible education for aspiring trainers and people who wish to be involved in Aether Foundation’s missions. It wishes to foster strength and wisdom among its students and enrich their academic and Pokémon battle capabilities. My name is Nye and I’m a student at Aether Academy.

Aether Academy has a dormitory available for all its students. Anyone can tell that this school is well-funded, from the dorm, the classrooms, the education, and the various amenities and facilities. The dorm feels much more comforting and luxurious than your five-star hotel, tourists’ wigs would be sent flying off the solar system. Many teenagers want to study here. It seems like the perfect school. There’s a pool, sauna, hot tub, gym, and many more in just the dorm alone. I often go for massages here. I feel like I could melt every time the masseur touches my aching body. His fingers and his technique give such a comforting sense of security. I want him to do more for me. Something that will give my body the action that it needs, an exciting session that will leave my body numb permanently. Only he can provide me such a moment of high, a moment that will erase all my worries, a moment that will send my body to the heavens with such thrilling sensations, an experience that transcends the highest level of joy.

And I’ll gladly reward him with an hour of euphoria too.

Too bad this is the year I graduate, so I must savour every moment I have with him. It’s almost time to advance to the next level. On the bright side, this is also the year I start my journey as a trial-goer. Typically, trial-goers start their journey as soon as they’re able to at the age of eleven. I’m eighteen now, but I have never even owned a Pokémon before. I’ve participated in Pokémon battles and I’m quite good at them too, but none of the Pokémon I used were mine. They were rental Pokémon provided by Aether Foundation.

So here I am in my dorm room in the middle of the night, dying for a massage. My body is exhausted from all the introductory ceremonies Aether Academy students go through at the beginning of every school year. I have yet to change out of my uniform so I do exactly that, but instead of dressing for sleep, I decide to wear my usual outfit for going out. Where am I headed to? Not the masseur. I’m going to sneak out to Poni Island, a mostly uninhabited island that’s full of nature. The nighttime beach is serene and perfect for some quality alone time. Or a romantic stroll.

I head out to the elevator after making sure my door is locked. Back then, I usually left my door open before I found out I had a stalker whose identity I still don’t know. Still, I should have always locked it regardless. How careless of me. After waiting a few minutes, the elevator opens up and what happens next is a rather fateful encounter. There he is, the masseur. He’s tall. He’s muscular. His hair is jet black. I blush instantly in his presence and at the fact that I am alone with him in this elevator.

“Oh hey, Nye!” he greets me. “Why are you up so late?”

“Ah, hi Zaddy! I mean, Zachy!” Oh no! Why did I call him that!? It’s painfully obvious now. “Uhh, don’t tell anyone this, but I’m sneaking out somewhere. And why are you up so late too?”

“It’s alright, this will be our secret. Also I just finished my last session of the night, so I’m headed home. Where are you going, anyway?” he replies, ignoring my offhand mistake. His voice is almost as soothing as his massages. “Don’t go anywhere too far. I want you to be safe.”

“It must be tiring having to work so late. Your clients probably fall asleep while you massage them too, especially at this time. I don’t blame them, though! Your hands have a magical touch.” I say, almost forgetting to answer his question. “Oh, and I’m going to Poni Island. Just for a little while.”

“You’re going to Poni Island at this time?” Once Zachy finishes his question, the elevator closes and… it doesn’t move. I bring my attention to the button grid. None of the buttons have been pressed. That’s definitely weird. Where was Zachy headed to? I remove that thought off my head and press the button representing the ground floor. Staff live in another building, so he must be headed there. It’s still weird, though. He was in the elevator, with no buttons pressed. What was he doing?

I return to our conversation. “Yeah, it’s lovely and peaceful there.”

“And also mostly uninhabited. What if you get attacked by a wild Pokémon? You don’t own any Pokémon don’t you?” Wow, he’s so protective and it’s kind of cute! No, it’s really cute! “Stay here, Nye. I’ll give you a massage. Your session will be special; the previous one was not.” How incredibly cheesy too, and yet I admittedly felt somewhat touched at what he said.

“Zachy, I will borrow a rental Pokémon. Also, I’m kind of bored here. I want some fresh beach air.”

The elevator reaches the ground floor. We walk out of the building together, headed to the Pokémon rental station, as Zachy replies. “I’m going with you to Poni Island. There’s this little place I know and I think you’ll love it there.”

Yes, please! Go with me! I don’t know why I didn’t just ask you that earlier, but you asked me anyway. He’s such a guilty pleasure. “Of course you can go with me. I’m kind of lonely at the moment, anyway. Some company would help. Plus, I’m interested in going somewhere I’ve probably never been in before. Entertain me enough and we might just become lovers. And I oop-”

What in the actual hell did I just say? Where did that come from? Slow down, Nye. Don’t be deluded by this. He is a masseur, but not just a masseur. He’s also a Pokémon mental health expert, like some sort of Pokémon psychologist for Aether Foundation. You’re just a student.

Zachy smiles. It was a warm smile. It made me realize how seldom he smiles, and how special each of his smiles is. “Why don’t we use this as our first date then?”

I pretend we’re joking.

We arrive at the Pokémon rental station. I feel so scandalous. We’re not allowed here, especially at this time. You would’ve thought security would be pretty tight here. The fact that I’ll be going out with one of the staff doesn’t help either.

Most Pokémon that can be found in the Alola region are available in this facility. Granted, some Pokémon that are not native to Alola are available here as well. There used to be rows upon rows of bookshelves used as makeshift platforms for Pokéballs containing rental Pokémon here. Now it’s just a holographic computer screen. Evolution certainly isn’t exclusive to Pokémon, as proved by this swiftly growing technology.

Bright text populates the rental computer screen as I activate it. I know exactly what I want. The search bar prompts for a Pokémon name and I gladly type “Primarina”. Below the screen is a round concave surface made out of titanium, where a Pokéball materializes.

This is no ordinary Pokéball. Its formal name is Aether Ball, which, of course, was developed by Aether Foundation. The ball has a very premium feeling to it and it’s considerably light relative to other Pokéballs. The Aether Foundation logo, made out of authentic gold, is branded unto the middle of the top half. There are edged black bumps that span vertically from the equator of the ball to the other side. They say they’re supposed to be for ergonomics but they’re really there for aesthetics. Instead of having a round button in the middle of the ball, the Aether Ball has a diamond-shaped crystal.

It’s not just the visual design that makes the Aether Ball so premium. The ball is capable of restoring a Pokémon’s health any time. This is extremely convenient for the rental facility, since the rental Pokémon are used everyday. How tedious it would be to go to the Pokémon Center constantly to heal hundreds of Pokémon.

Primarina’s ball is ready, so I send it out. It hums a melodic tune as it enters the world, like it always does. It’s its way of greeting other people and introducing itself. If it likes you a lot, it will sing an opera for you. I know this because I use the same Primarina for almost every battle where we are allowed to pick which Pokémon to use. Too bad I can’t keep it.

Suddenly, the entrance to the facility opens. Enter Lillie, a blonde girl whose hair looks like it’s been cut like paper strips. She’s the poised Ice-type trial captain of Alola and also the daughter of the president of the Aether Foundation. She became a trial captain around a year ago; a daughter for around a decade and a half. “Nye? What are you doing here? You can’t be here.” Her voice is authoritative. Powerful. But there’s this feeling of sweetness about her and anybody can sense it.

She’s also my sister.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 08:37:18 PM by Resolutely » Logged

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2019, 04:18:25 AM »

This is interesting so far! Can’t wait to see more! It’s nice to see people write about their characters. I should as well one day, but I always get lazy about it.

Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2019, 05:49:28 AM »

This is interesting so far! Can’t wait to see more! It’s nice to see people write about their characters. I should as well one day, but I always get lazy about it.
Thank you! I’m really using this as an opportunity to flesh out Nye and Zaddy’s relationship. Cuz honestly idek the interaction between them. You should definitely try writing more about your characters. It’s fun to sort of humanize them.

Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2019, 06:12:36 AM »

By the way, I’m sorry if some of you are unfamiliar with Pokémon terms. I try to explain the things that are canon briefly for those unfamiliar with the series, but there are also some Pokémon-related things here that I created myself and aren’t canon (such as Aether Academy, Aether Ball, and Zachy). I go more in-depth about these fanmade things.

Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2019, 08:58:28 AM »

I really loved that chapter! Great job on this dude, mad props

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Top 10 most surprised anime moments.
Now kiss me
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2019, 10:36:38 AM »

I'm confused. How does this relate to the prologue? And how is Nye suddenly a resident of the Pokemon world?

Great job on this, don't get me wrong. I just have some questions. And if they will be answered in a later chapter, that's fine by me.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2019, 03:21:32 PM »

I really loved that chapter! Great job on this dude, mad props
Thank you Smiley

I'm confused. How does this relate to the prologue? And how is Nye suddenly a resident of the Pokemon world?

Great job on this, don't get me wrong. I just have some questions. And if they will be answered in a later chapter, that's fine by me.
I wish I could answer these questions right now, but all the tea will be spilled in later chapters. I’ll just say that some time passed between the prologue and chapter 1. During that time, Aether Balls were developed (Lusamine was still using Ultra Balls in the prologue). How much time passed is.. well, I’ll just quote this text.

[Lillie] became a trial captain around a year ago

Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

Welcome

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2019, 08:04:28 PM »

Now watch me WHIP!

*universe ends*

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2019, 08:46:12 PM »

Now watch me WHIP!

*universe ends*
Y e s

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Top 10 most surprised anime moments.
Now kiss me
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2019, 09:35:16 PM »

Chapter 2
Voyage from Sea to Sea ~ Sweet Escape

Zachy and I were caught red-handed. But there’s no going back. What already started must continue. That’s why I must attempt to persuade Lillie into releasing me scot free.

“You may be my older brother, and a very loving one too, but…” Lillie pauses. “...rules exist for a reason and I exist to enforce them. Make this easier for both of us.” She takes out an Aether Ball and sends out her most beloved Pokémon, Ninetails. The Alolan variant one, of course.

“You want to settle this through a Pokémon battle? That’s different from the Lillie I know. Being a trial captain has changed you quite a bit, hasn’t it?” I say, although I hardly know her enough to begin with despite being her brother.

“Firstly, not only did you enter a restricted area, you also were about to steal a Primarina. Secondly, you can indeed say I changed a bit as I can now tolerate Pokémon battles, but I’m still the Lillie you know. And thirdly, what is Dr. Zachy doing here?” Lillie’s growth is definitely manifesting through her speech. I guess running away from your family makes you mature faster.

Before I could utter a word to Lillie, Zachy steals my reply. “Lillie, there’s no need to be rough about this. I come here regularly to regulate the well-being of the rental Pokémon. If there’s nobody here to treat them like friends and family, they would lose motivation to fight. We must not make rental Pokémon feel like slaves for battling, so I voluntarily come here to interact with them in their digital ecosystem.”

“Oh, I see. It seems that I’m sorely mistaken, and I humbly apologize.” Lillie curtsies awkwardly, then returns to her calm posture. “But what is Nye doing here?”

“As you know, Nye has never owned a Pokémon and has so far only used rental Pokémon. Naturally, some of the Pokémon have grown fond of him so I brought him over to interact with them. This Primarina prefers to play outside the digital realm, so we sent it outside of its Pokéball.” explained Zachy professionally. He is definitely the man for me. How convenient it was for me to bump into him and how grateful I am for him! I would have never made out of this situation by myself. “Additionally, this Primarina’s original home is in Poni Island. It has a family there and wants to visit it. For this Primarina’s sake, we are taking it to Poni Island during the only time it can go there, which is nighttime. During daytime, it has to stay here. Let us do this, please!”

“Is that so? Well, since you’re from the Pokémon Rehabilitation Department of Aether Foundation, I guess I can trust you. Your love for Pokémon is so great and I shouldn’t hold you back, so go ahead. And Nye...” Lillie hastily takes out five Aether Balls from her bag and hands them to me. “Go catch your first Pokémon. It’s about time.” I’m shocked, in gratitude of this forgiving gift. I’m finally about to own a Pokémon that I can train and love? Well, this was inevitable since I’m about to begin my island challenge soon. I guess it’s just happening sooner. But it’s not like I was never allowed to catch a Pokémon at all. It was my conscious choice.

“Thank you, Lillie! I’ll make you very proud when I challenge your trial.”

“Oh, Nye, you won’t just be challenging my trial. You’ll also be battling me. Keep this between you and me, but the Alola League is changing things a bit this time. In the near future, island go-ers are now required to win a battle against a trial captain before challenging their respective trial! This change will most likely be in effect when you begin, so prepare intensively! Although, it might end up being a bit different from what I said, so keep that in mind.” With that, Lillie releases Zachy and I outside of the building. It was a success. The exclusive news about the renewed island challenge is also got me excited. My patience almost diminished upon hearing the secret.

“Thank you so much, Zachy! You literally saved us! How did you come up with that lie?”

“It wasn’t totally a lie. I can feel the homesickness from this Pokémon. Can’t you?” Zachy is right. Sometimes, there’s something about Primarina that feels off, but I ignored it because I could never figure out what it was.

“I’m so sorry, Primarina. Aether Foundation rescued you and it does offer a very luxurious life for you as well. Your health is always maintained and you get special training everyday, but such things can’t ever fully replace your loved ones.” Oddly enough, my own words hit me. I somehow relate to what I said, despite never leaving my family. Maybe I’m confusing this feeling for something else. “So let’s visit your family!”

My priorities have changed. Zachy and I mutually agree that Primarina is more important than our date. Enthusiastically, Primarina dives into the ocean. I mount on the now-refreshed sea lion as it recollects memories of swimming freely in the open ocean. I inhale the ocean scent, embracing the ocean winds with open arms under the moon. Beside me is Zachy, surfing on his Starmie.

As we travel the ocean towards Poni Island, I examine the Aether Balls that Lillie gave to me. The crystal in the middle can change colour depending on the condition of the Pokémon inside it, as an indicator of its health. When the Pokémon is in good condition, the crystal is green. When the Pokémon is at low health, the crystal is red. When the Pokémon is recovering, the crystal is yellow. If the Pokémon is not in the Pokéball, the crystal is simply colorless.

The colours of the crystal can be customized in an app exclusive to the Aether Phone. The colours are all named after metals and valuable stones, to further glamorize the Aether Ball. Earlier, Zachy mentioned a digital realm where he could interact with the rental Pokémon. The Aether Phone allows the user to access a virtual ecosystem that can connect to an unlimited amount of Aether Balls. The Pokémon inside the connected Aether Balls live in a simulated environment as if it’s reality. Nonetheless, this technology is still in its early stages but the code is apparently bug-free and therefore safe. No serious problems have been reported yet, but many are quite hesitant to trust it. I don’t blame them at all.

In a Pokémon battle, the healing feature of Aether Balls would give the trainer an advantage. All Pokémon that are currently not out in battle would be healed continuously, so the healing feature is turned off during battles. This is indicated by a ninety degree rotation of the crystal in the center. Those who are overseeing the match can confirm this so that both trainers can have a fair battle.

“What could you be pondering about?” Zachy interrupts my thoughts. Looks like I’ve been daydreaming for a long while. We’ve been surfing for around thirty minutes. “There’s a huge wave approaching, let’s ride it! Or at least, watch out if you don’t want to.” He’s surprisingly playful, to say the least. Zachy and his Starmie head towards the formidable wave, gracefully avoiding obstacles along the way. The duo seem to have perfect synergy. Zachy is now standing in the wave, doing cool poses, looking at me. Is this his way of impressing me? They reach the crest and launch themselves off of it. Zachy performs a backflip above the wave, landing on Starmie recoil-free. “I LOVE ALOLA!” he shouts and I echo it back. I clap and cheer wildly. Primarina majestically sings a song in applause as the wave declines. Zachy returns to surf beside me. The sea is calm, yet Zachy and I are brimming with energy. “It’s still a long way to get there. How do you plan to kill time?”

I start brainstorming. What could we do here exactly? We’re in the middle of the ocean. Only Zachy can surf properly and even then, there aren’t any surfable waves within proximity anymore. There’s nothing to do. Besides an impromptu chat date in the middle of the ocean, miles above the sea floor. It’s dark out and cold here too. I’m not afraid. Not when Zachy is here with me.

Zachy holds my hand. His hands are warm. “Nye, are you feeling it?” All I’m feeling is romantic excitement! Ahh! This is just making me blush so much.

“Pardon?”

“The ocean. It might get a bit dangerous.” Abruptly, the waters become violent. The sea is angry and it has nothing to smash but us. Cue the consecutive brutal waves. It feels like we’ll be wiped out any moment. How delicate we are in this situation. What I thought would be my best night ever is about to become the worst, or possibly even the last. Nature is now showing its wrath upon me. I wonder if I ever romanticize or idealize nature. This is what nature can do anyone. And at this very moment I may experience the most painful part and the cruelest side of nature. Death.

The next thing that happens is that… I’m lifted in air? Primarina, Zachy, and his Starmie as well. The ocean turns into a different shade of blue. This is freaky. Like what is happening to the ocean? We continue to elevate and the whole situation becomes clear to all of us. We’re on a Wailord. And it certainly caused quite a raucous on the surface. Still, how anticlimactic. Although, it’s not everyday that anyone can just ride on a Wailord. I’m just glad the blowhole is far away from us as I expect the Wailord to release it soon. Not too untimely.

The biological geyser erupts, causing the area around me to drizzle for a bit. This is truly a new experience for me. I enjoyed it. I’m not gonna lie, but being thrown around like that was kind of fun, even if I was expecting death. It’s a good thing I don’t get seasick. A few moments later, the Wailord returns underwater. Just before it submerges us along with it, Zachy sends out an Alakazam. Very intelligent Psychic-type Pokémon. That reminds me, Starmie is also a Psychic-type. Does he only use Psychic-type Pokémon? Come to think of it, his Gallade, another Psychic-type, is always beside him during his massages. It’s not weird for a Pokémon psychologist to be fond of Psychic-types, though. It’s actually fitting for him.

“Alakazam, teleport us to Seafolk Village immediately!” Zachy commands Alakazam, expressing such great tenacity. There’s also a little hint of fear in his eyes. The Alakazam floats in a meditating position, begins glowing radiantly, then promptly teleports all of us.

We arrive at Seafolk Village, one of the few areas in Poni Island populated by humans. When I look at Zachy, his eyes are watering as he makes a short, tearful dash towards me. He hugs me. Though I’m uncomfortable around each other’s freezing wetness, I’m comfortable in his locking embrace. He cries even more on my right shoulder. “Nye… I feel embarrassed for crying, but I really thought I was about to lose you again there. I’m glad Alakazam was able to teleport us here safely. It normally wouldn’t be able to teleport let alone one person over such a long distance. Yet it successfully teleported four bodies here.”

“Crying feels good. Don’t be embarrassed. I thought I was going to lose you too, although this was rather unnecessary. What if Alakazam failed to teleport us? And what do you mean by losing me ‘again’? Nevermind, I’m sorry for saying that. Thank you so much for saving me, once again. If I hadn’t bumped into you at the elevator at all…”

“You don’t understand! Wailord travel in large groups! That was just the first one. There was already a pod of them below us!!!” Zach exclaims, frustration replacing his distressful shock. His sobbing subsides. “I’m not really blaming the Wailord, they need to breathe air too, and we’re too small for them to notice.” Wailord really are such large creatures. The one we rode on was even larger than an airplane.

“I’m so sorry, Zachy.” I’ve never seen him like this before. He looks like he totally lost it. He’s usually calm and collected, never showing himself much. Tonight he really let it all out to me. I start comforting him with physical sensations and verbal affirmations.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 08:36:16 PM by Resolutely » Logged

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2019, 09:37:55 PM »

Thank you Smiley
I wish I could answer these questions right now, but all the tea will be spilled in later chapters. I’ll just say that some time passed between the prologue and chapter 1. During that time, Aether Balls were developed (Lusamine was still using Ultra Balls in the prologue). How much time passed is.. well, I’ll just quote this text.

So... 1 year plus 'soon', then. Good to know.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.