Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 379   
Print
Author Topic: Customerpalooza 2019 Discussion  (Read 166728 times)
Ingredient
Clueless
Sundae Master

Allan and Akari for PNC2020!

View Profile
« Reply #2460 on: July 19, 2019, 06:44:28 PM »

http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/5i4z5i3x9o8 (re-post)

In case anyone here still haven't vote for me yet, Go ahead  Cheesy. I'll really appreciate that and leave your links by quoting my comment so I can vote you back.

Please vote me, I voted you. http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/5sty5ugy5vb

Don't know what to say.
JohnDavid1188
« Reply #2461 on: July 19, 2019, 06:44:54 PM »

4 4 4 link in my signature
Ingredient
Clueless
Sundae Master

Allan and Akari for PNC2020!

View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: July 19, 2019, 07:02:41 PM »

Re post.
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/5sty5ugy5vb

Don't know what to say.
Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: July 19, 2019, 07:08:24 PM »

Repost:

http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/6wx6ux6s

Long Signature:
Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: July 19, 2019, 07:13:54 PM »

I voted for them! Good luck to you Smiley

Rocky
Restaurant Master

mood

View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: July 19, 2019, 07:20:32 PM »

Voted Smiley

My avatars:
01/01 - Rocky celebrating 2020
20/01 - Rocky holding a mouse
03/02 - Tart
13/02 - Rocky holding a Valentine's Day present
17/02 - Pickle holding a spatula
29/02 - Cookie
17/03 - Mesa portrait
24/03 - Peach holding Luma
23/04 - Hammer Bro
eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: July 19, 2019, 07:24:04 PM »

Reposting: http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/6ox19jzov

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Rocky
Restaurant Master

mood

View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: July 19, 2019, 09:38:40 PM »

Saw these during voting ???

My avatars:
01/01 - Rocky celebrating 2020
20/01 - Rocky holding a mouse
03/02 - Tart
13/02 - Rocky holding a Valentine's Day present
17/02 - Pickle holding a spatula
29/02 - Cookie
17/03 - Mesa portrait
24/03 - Peach holding Luma
23/04 - Hammer Bro
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: July 19, 2019, 09:50:01 PM »

Saw these during voting ???

Brother E: Oof!

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
EvaDanislle
Burger Flipper

View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: July 19, 2019, 11:18:19 PM »

Here I leave my three entries and their information, to know and vote for your favorite Wink

Please vote for one of them here!!
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/53ex4uwy53d

This girl is inspired by me, so she is my (Me) version of this game, is my main original character ^_^
Name: Dani
Loves: Music and Drawings
Hates: Betrayals and lies
Ocupation: Student and Digital Artist

About:
Dani is a very nice and sociable girl, she loves to go out and socialize , she spends a lot of time reviewing social networks and likes to publish a lot of what she does in her outings with friends, especially with Jules in her states. Her hobby is drawing, she is a digital artist, her biggest dream is to be a famous artist, highlighted by her art, write a books or ilustrate comics of her characters and be part a Rock band, she sometimes plays the guitar, since she would like to be in a band in some future, she loves Rock and Metal music. Dani currently a high school student.
HER PROGRESS IN VOTES:

This character is not any original character made by me, this character actually exists, I inspired him from a famous, so yes, that famous, I did the entry to the contest...
Name: Missa
Loves: Videogames and make videos
Ocupation: User of Internet Videos

About:
Missa likes life on the internet, is well know for making videos for the internet, that's his profession. In his videos, Missa sometimes goes through the role of musician, chef, painter, builder, doctor, dinosaur, magician sorcerer, etc... depending on the theme of each video. He is know for that, he is a very happy guy and he likes crazy life and socialize in each event with other, just be very careful not to give your cell phone to him.
HIS PROGRESS IN VOTES:

This is one of my original characters, it was inspired by a friend of mine. He currently has four stars and we are waiting for it to reach the five stars to be chosen he.
Name: Jules
Loves: Motorcycles and Rock Music
Hates: Crime and people who deny his ideas
Ocupation: Motorcyclist

About:
Jules loves action and extreme life when it comes to helping others, he loves to ride his motorcycle on free days and sometimes go to his motorcycle club and loves weapons. On his days off he likes to play the guitar, he was a guitarist for a small local Rock Metal band, he is also technical, he wants to do everything possible to help people advance and help them with any problem. Jules also wants to protect people from the clutches of crime and end criminals, he could be like a kind of antihero or armed warrior. It's advisable not to irritate him, he's a tough guy.
HIS PROGRESS IN VOTES:

In the spoiler you can see that for now Jules is the one with four stars and is more advanced, So if you like, you can support by voting for him to reach five or more stars until he is possibly chosen. Please, if it's not too much trouble, the same for those who like it, they can choose to vote for my other two tickets, vote for their favorite of my three tickets if they like to support the character they like the most :3

Right now I'm seeing that several of you have shared their links to your entrace, I'm going to start voting for your customers right now, so do not worry, I'll support you, well, I hope to have your help! Thanks!!  Cheery Hooray Kiss

DANI ⭐
Ecopania
The Icon known as Cora
Restaurant Master

Dallas Stars

View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: July 19, 2019, 11:19:49 PM »

Here I leave my three entries and their information, to know and vote for your favorite Wink

This girl is inspired by me, so she is my (Me) version of this game, is my main original character ^_^

About:
Dani is a very nice and sociable girl, she loves to go out and socialize , she spends a lot of time reviewing social networks and likes to publish a lot of what she does in her outings with friends, especially with Jules in her states. Her hobby is drawing, she is a digital artist, her biggest dream is to be a famous artist, highlighted by her art, write a books or ilustrate comics of her characters and be part a Rock band, she sometimes plays the guitar, since she would like to be in a band in some future, she loves Rock and Metal music. Dani currently a high school student.
HER PROGRESS IN VOTES:

This character is not any original character made by me, this character actually exists, I inspired him from a famous, so yes, that famous, I did the entry to the contest...

About:
Missa likes life on the internet, is well know for making videos for the internet, that's his profession. In his videos, Missa sometimes goes through the role of musician, chef, painter, builder, doctor, dinosaur, magician sorcerer, etc... depending on the theme of each video. He is know for that, he is a very happy guy and he likes crazy life and socialize in each event with other, just be very careful not to give your cell phone to him.
HIS PROGRESS IN VOTES:

This is one of my original characters, it was inspired by a friend of mine. He currently has four stars and we are waiting for it to reach the five stars to be chosen he.

About:
Jules loves action and extreme life when it comes to helping others, he loves to ride his motorcycle on free days and sometimes go to his motorcycle club and loves weapons. On his days off he likes to play the guitar, he was a guitarist for a small local Rock Metal band, he is also technical, he wants to do everything possible to help people advance and help them with any problem. Jules also wants to protect people from the clutches of crime and end criminals, he could be like a kind of antihero or armed warrior. It's advisable not to irritate him, he's a tough guy.
HIS PROGRESS IN VOTES:

In the spoiler you can see that for now Jules is the one with four stars and is more advanced, So if you like, you can support by voting for him to reach five or more stars until he is possibly chosen. Please, if it's not too much trouble, the same for those who like it, they can choose to vote for my other two tickets, vote for their favorite of my three tickets if they like to support the character they like the most :3

Right now I'm seeing that several of you have shared their links to your entrace, I'm going to start voting for your customers right now, so do not worry, I'll support you, well, I hope to have your help! Thanks!!  Cheery Hooray Kiss
Voted. Don't forget to vote #1 for Shelby.
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/2l7y2pqy2p3

Every Quotes about my FCs:
Cora:
Cora is literally an iconic FC.
Cora is so iconic. Her starry jacket, her tried-and-true color scheme, her amazing performance so far in TFCG3, everything. She's one of the forum's most memorable and best FCs.
Cora is my fav... i felt in love with her.
Cora looks great in your profile picture!
Cora is a kween!
Cora is Cool
Cora is the best of your PLP characters!
Cora has become an icon on this forum!
Cora will get into top 32 for sure
Cora is my favorite of yours! I love how you used an American theme without making it too Starlight Jubilee!
#CoraforKCP2020
Cora would be a great customer if she were to win KCP, especially for Starlight BBQ/Jubilee.
Cora would be a great customer if she were to win KCP, which is pretty likely
Cora is my favorite FC of yours!
Cora really does look KCP material!
#CoraForKCP20
Nice work on that Cora portrait
Cora is good
Cora is a perfect choice for KCP!
Cora definitely deserves to be among Top 32 of KCP20
Cora is such a QUEEN!!
Cora might made it to KCP
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: July 19, 2019, 11:59:57 PM »

About:
HER PROGRESS IN VOTES:

About:
HIS PROGRESS IN VOTES:

About:
HIS PROGRESS IN VOTES:

Voted for you!

DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

#TohruDeservedBetter #PNC2016

View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: July 20, 2019, 02:02:14 AM »

I guess I'll repost because why not: http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/1khx3ofy6cs

Aquarus~
« Reply #2473 on: July 20, 2019, 02:12:14 AM »

Can someone explain why, since KCP16, they decided to make contest rating instead contest points?
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

#TohruDeservedBetter #PNC2016

View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: July 20, 2019, 02:16:53 AM »

Can someone explain why, since KCP16, they decided to make stars instead of points in customer info?
In 2015, they showed your score, instead of stars. How scores worked, is that you get more points getting 1's instead of 2's or 3's. The issue with this, just like with stars, was that it gave a misimpression about whether you have a chance of getting it in or not. Just because people had higher scores, didn't mean their's were better. There was a chance they just got lots of 3's compared to those that got less points, but more 1's.

Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 379   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.