Pages: [1] 2 3 4   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Bachelorette (short chapters so I finish it!)  (Read 1625 times)
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2019, 09:27:50 AM »

INTRODUCTION

Shannon: "Welcome to Flipline's new reality show where one young lady will search for true love with one of a dozen potential suitors. Kingsley wanted this job but he's busy with Customerpalooza so here I am. I don't know what Dukey's gonna do without me..."
Rita (camera lead): "Hurry up and introduce the bachelorette already!"
Shannon: "Sorry. Without further ado, please welcome... Willow!"
Willow: *walks in wearing a stunning deep teal dress* "H-hello Shannon, hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day."
Shannon: "So I heard you're looking for true love. Tell us about yourself!"
Willow: "Um, I like reading, animals, and writing poetry. I work at the Cupcakeria in Frostfield and I have a pet tarantula named Jackie Two. May you forever rest in peace, Jackie. I'm twenty-three years old, almost twenty-four, and my favorite food is of course cupcakes with black frosting."
Shannon: "Well that's a good start, I guess. Coming up next, time to meet the bachelors!"

*cut to commercial for Papa's Cupcakeria*

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 10:26:16 AM »

PART 1

Shannon: "Welcome back to the first episode of Flipline Bachelorette! Time for Willow to meet the young men who she will be dating!"

Roy: "Greetings fair lady, I am Roy the pizza delivery boy and I would like to give you a pizza my heart!"*
Willow: "Aw, how sweet and... cheesy!"

James: "Hello beautiful stranger that I have totally never met before, I hope we can cook up some love and cupcakes together."
Willow: "Haha so funny James. Nice to see you in that uh, really nice suit."

Austin: "Hey girl, lookin' hot! I'm Austin and I love awesome sauce and I think you ARE awesome sauce!"
Willow: "LOL hi Austin."

Deano: "Good evening fair maiden, I am Deano and I row gondolas in Portallini. I am deeply honored to have the privilege to meet such a sweet, kind young woman and I look forward to getting to know you better!"
Willow: "Wow uh, thanks, me too."

Kenji: "Hello, I'm Kenji and I won several eating competitions, but no food compares to you."
Willow: "Okay, that's... nice?"

Marty: "Hello Willow. Hey, that might make a good song! I'm a musician in the Shakers band and I'd definitely love to write a song about you!"
Willow: "Wow, that sounds really cool!"

Carlo: *appears holding a rose in his teeth* "Ciao Bella, you look ravishing! I'm Carlo Romano, and I too would love to make music with you!"
Willow: "Whoa... Uh, hi! You are like, like someone out of a book!"
Carlo: "Why thank you, oh beautiful Willow."
Willow: The type of man who always dies tragically, leaving a grieving widow behind, or pretends to love ladies, only to turn out to be a serial killer...

Brody: "Salutations fair Willow, how art thou? I doth be Brody, painter of graphic comedic literature."
Willow: "Uh, Salutations, haha." And he's the type who ends up dying first... no! I cannot think such terrible things!

Steven: "Hello, Hola, Aloha, Bonjour, Konnichiwa, Guten Tag, Privet, Ciao, Ni Hao, Namaste, Shalom!"
Willow: "Hi? I'm afraid I don't know that many ways to uh, greet you. Haha..."
Steven: "It matters not. I'm Steven, and I love to travel the world and explore new places. However, of all the journeys I've been on, this one I'm about to take with you is the most exciting!"
Willow: "Wow, all right then!"

Xolo: "I'm Xolo the sarcastic clown. I'd say something about you dress but it would be like so awesome the other guys would be jealous."
Willow: "Haha, well you are funny."

Allan: "Hey Willow, lookin fine! I'm Allan from Oniontown, hope I don't smell bad!"
Willow: "Haha, you're even funnier. And no, you don't smell bad. Uh, you smell nice."

Cameo: "Hi, I'm Cameo, probably making a brief appearance on this show. Your hair looks amazing by the way ~"
Willow: "Thank you Cameo, and I'm sure you'll have a better chance than uh, you think!"

Shannon: "So Willow, what do you think?"
Willow: "Uh, I think I've never had that many guys being so nice to me before. It's a bit overwhelming..."
Shannon: "I think that's normal, after all it's not every day you have twelve men vying for your affection all at once! Don't worry though, we'll be taking care of your schedule and all the ornery business stuff so you can take your time to meet these guys!"
Willow: "Yeah, I guess so. I'll go talk to them one at a time, I guess..."
Shannon: "Fantastic! As Willow makes her way into the mansion which just happens to be her own home,** we will have another quick break!"

*A GUY LITERALLY SAID THAT IN THE REAL BACHELORETTE
** Based on my headcanon that Willow lives in a mansion and Duke Gotcha is her uncle (also probably how she got connections to become the Flipline Bachelorette!)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 12:39:50 PM by Soundbord » Logged

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Time for some cookin'!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 10:59:00 AM »

Nice!

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
JEBZ Komics [Nov 05 03:16 PM]:   Brother E: Church just came on today, TCOMIB.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 11:01:19 AM »

Brother E: Looks interesting! I'll be full reading it soon! Wink

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 02:55:34 PM »

PART 2

Willow felt like her stomach was full of hornets. She didn't know who to talk to first, all the guys were nice and attractive. Maybe she could find a system, perhaps alphabetical order or shortest to tallest or youngest to oldest. Or she could ask someone for help, someone called GRATUITOUS SELF INSERTING SOUNDBORD. Just kidding, she went to her favorite website, Random.org and typed the guys' names in alphabetically and hit "randomize". Meanwhile, Soundbord was too lazy to go to Random.org so she randomly selected Brody to be first.

Willow: "Hello Brody, welcome to my mansion!"
Brody: "It must be really cool to say that, I live in a small apartment and I've never lived anywhere as beautiful as your stunning home."
Willow: "Thanks, I didn't earn it though, my parents are rich. I wish I could give everyone their own mansion, but we're not quite that rich... heh heh sorry."
Brody: "Don't apologize, that sounds really nice. I myself donate a little here and there to help underprivileged children and shelter animals."
Willow: "Wow, you're even nicer than I thought! Uh, I did think you're really nice before, sorry."
Brody: "That's fine, people are always underestimating me because I'm nerdy and don't go out much. So, do you have any charities you support?"
Willow: "Oh yeah, there's the hurricane relief, the hospital, high schools and universities, cancer and heart disease research, vaccines for kids in third-world countries, the peace corps, the..."

Rita: "We will now have a brief commercial break!"
*cut to commercial for Powder Point Amusement Park*
Rita: "And we are back!"
Shannon: "I heard about Willow's generosity from Duke Gotcha, but I had no idea how much she actually donates!"

Willow: "...The local church and mosque, and of course the zoo and aquarium so they can rescue and protect more rare animals!"
Brody: "Whoa, you make me feel like Scrooge now!"
Willow: "No, it's not about how much you give, it's about your heart. Rich people can donate millions of dollars and still only care about themselves and it doesn't make them better people."

Shannon: "So true! How about giving someone else a chance to talk?"
Willow: "Hmm, Xolo is next on this list. Hey Xolo, how ya doing?"
Xolo: "Pretty great. Although it would be even better if I wasn't one twelfth of your boyfriend right now. Cuz like, you're the coolest girl I've ever met, not joking this time."
Willow: "Oh, thanks so much! So what do you uh, do for fun? Besides being a sarcastic clown I mean."
Xolo: "Well almost nobody knows this but I actually like to make my own costumes. And don't tell anyone but I helped Xandra make her crazy outfits too. Oh wait, I'm going on television, whoops!"
Willow: "Aw, even the snarky comedian has a sweet side! I really like that."
Xolo: "Eh, whatever. Thanks I guess."

Shannon: "So, who's next?"
Willow: "Nobody is dying on this show! Ahhh! Oh you mean who will I talk to. It looks like the next person is... oh no, it's Roy."
Shannon: "Oh no?"
Willow: "Well uh, he's kinda the one whose car I wrecked? Um, the only positive thing is I ended up working at the Cupcakeria, and at least Roy was really nice, but I still feel bad..."
Roy: "You still worry about that? Willow, I told you I forgave you six years ago when Wendy fixed my car and you gave me delicious free cupcakes!"
Willow: "Yeah, you're right, you were way nicer than I deserved. I should make you more free cupcakes, maybe I'll be allowed to bake some on this show!"
Roy: "That would be amazing, Willow~"

Shannon: "Wow Willow, you really care a lot about people! I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend already."
Willow: *blushes* "Um, it's kinda hard for me to connect with people because you know, I'm busy a lot with work, when I'm not at the Cupcakeria I volunteer at a soup kitchen or the animal shelter..."
Shannon: "Well, I hope I can help you fix that! We have fan chefs covering for you and James. Speaking of James, he seems to be next on your list, but we'll get to that AFTER THE BREAK!"
Rita: "Ow Shannon, you're hurting my ears! And probably poor Willow's too, she's just too nice to complain."
Shannon: "Sorry, I'm just so excited and I just can't hide it!"

*cut to Sugarplex Cinema commercial*

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

I thought of something funnier than 24...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 03:23:21 PM »

I like this

25 HUH HUH HAAAAA
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
Archie!
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 12:39:26 AM »

All of her stories are i c o n i c, especially ones with hypershipping

Microwaves suck!
Bro I hate wasting money on stuff that doesn’t work! Like, I bought a microwave and I used the pizza button, but when I opened it, it was still beans! SMH.
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 12:40:09 AM »

bord is in general iconic

25 HUH HUH HAAAAA
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
Archie!
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 12:45:22 AM »

True.

Also, I'm rooting for Roy! Willow x Roy forever~  Love

Microwaves suck!
Bro I hate wasting money on stuff that doesn’t work! Like, I bought a microwave and I used the pizza button, but when I opened it, it was still beans! SMH.
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 12:46:03 AM »

I forgot Willow x Roy was a thing

25 HUH HUH HAAAAA
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 12:03:28 PM »

True.

Also, I'm rooting for Roy! Willow x Roy forever~  Love
I forgot Willow x Roy was a thing
PLeaf totally started it (from the Cupcakeria intro lol, that's why I referenced it)

PART 3

Shannon: "We are back! Willow is currently talking to James, her longtime friend and co-worker at the Cupcakeria."
Willow: "James, why did you enter this uh... you know?"
James: "Well, I figured if some guy's gonna possibly marry you, I wanna make sure he's a great guy! You're one of my best friends, ya know?"
Willow: "Oh well, that's really awesome. I mean, I don't have that many friends and you're one of them, so that means a lot to me."

Shannon: "Will James woo Willow, or will they be permanently in the land of friendzone?"
Willow: "Hey, I can hear you, ya know. That's like, not very nice..."
Shannon: "Oooh, I think she LIIIIKES him!"
Willow: "Yeah I like him as a friend."
Shannon: "Anyway, next up is Kenji, the champion um, eater!"

Kenji: "Willow, I meant every word I said to you before."
Willow: "You think I'm food? Heh heh..."
Kenji: "I didn't realize you could joke! You're even cooler than I thought. No, I mean you're even better than food."
Willow: "Haha yeah."

Shannon: "The rest of this conversation was boring small talk, so we're cutting ahead to the next conversation with Steven!"

Willow: "So Steven, what do you do for fun?"
Steven: "Well, I listen to music by rock bands like the Shakers, which is ironic 'cuz Marty himself is here. I wonder if he'll give me his autograph? Also, I hang out with my friends and play soccer or baseball, I'm not as great as Alberto or Pinch Hitwell though. What about you?"
Willow: "Well. I don't think I'm as interesting as you, but I do like to read. I listen more to the Romanos though. And uh, I write some poetry, but most of it is really lame."
Steven: "I'm sure it's great, and I'd love to maybe hear the kind of poetry you write."
Willow: *blushes* "Well... maybe later."

Shannon: "Time for another COMMERCIAL BREAK 'cuz we're on a really low budget!"
Rita: "Yeah SHANNON, you keep buying all those expensive clothes!"
Shannon: "Well RITA, you spend most of your paycheck on MAKEUP so you can look good on your vlog!"
Rita: "Why are we arguing on camera? Commercial time, remember?"
Shannon: "Of course. We'll have more flirty convos after the break!"

*cut to a commercial for Fashion Flambe and another commercial for Vicky's beauty products*

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2019, 03:24:13 PM »

PART 4

Shannon: "Yay nobody's watching me right now so I can take out my phone and stare at the lock screen!"
Rita: "Oooh is that Duke Gotcha in a SPEEDO?"
Shannon: "Hey, stop snooping! Get that camera away or I'll fire you!"
Rita: "We're supposed to be filming Willow's conversations with the guys."
Shannon: "Yeah, so why are you filming me instead?"

Willow: "Hey Allan. So, what do you do in your spare time?"
Allan: "Oh, I watch TV, hang out with my friends in Oniontown, and volunteer at the children's hospital."
Willow: "The children's hospital? Wow, I didn't realize you were so sweet!"
Allan: "Yeah, well, I used to get lots of broken bones and stuff and they always fixed me up, so I wanted to help other kids by cheering them up, ya know?"
Willow: "I guess that makes a lot of sense."

Shannon: "Oooh, a new juicy secret about one of Flipline's eligible bachelors!"
Willow: "When you put it like that it makes me uh... not want to talk in front of you guys..."
Shannon: "Sorry, I should've waited. Now who's up next?"
Willow: *sighs* "Austin, I guess."

Austin: "Heeeeey, lookin' HAWT, girl!"
Willow: ...
Austin: "So like, I'm SOOO honored to be here, you're literally the prettiest girl I've like, EVER seen!
Willow: "Thanks, haha. I'm sure that's not true though."
Austin: "Yeah it is too! And like, that hairstyle and dress make you like even MORE gorgeous! I mean, you would look amazing even in regular clothes and stuff too. Uh, anyway, like I said, I'm glad to be here."
Willow: "That's nice, I guess I'm glad I'm here too."
Austin: "I KNOW right? Like, the food is amazing, and even the other guys are all polite and stuff. You're the most polite of all though. And like, my family's probably watching so hey mom and dad, hey lil' bro, I love y'all!"
Willow: "Ah, so you have a brother? That's so nice! I don't have any siblings. So uh, I'd love to hear more about your family.
Austin: "So like, my brother can be annoying but he's like super great at riding his bicycle and he makes all these silly faces. My parents work at the Toastwood bank, and they helped me get a job at Toastwood's only grocery store after community college. They pretty much helped me grow up in a small town, I only have like three friends, but they're super great too!"
Willow: "I see. Well, it's nice to hear that, I must use the restroom though."
Austin: "Oh, uh, like sorry... go ahead."
Willow: "Why are you apologizing, silly?" *escapes*

Shannon: "Well he's certainly enthusiastic."
Willow: "Uh yeah, he's nice but... he's kinda hyper. I mean, I like him kinda like a puppy... oh no, now I'm saying like too much just like he does. Dang!"
Shannon: "So you think he's got a case of... puppy love?"
Willow: "Haha, maybe."

Carlo: "Willow, I have been patiently waiting to speak with you but the wait has become unbearable, and I bid the a good evening~"
Willow: "Wow. Well, you're only one conversation ahead, so I guess it's okay, haha..."
Carlo: "Your laugh is like tinkling bells, or perhaps a gentle, sweet-sounding flute~"
Willow: *blushes* "Um... thanks. So uh, I'd like to hear more about your music."
Carlo: "Well, as you know, my dearly departed great-grandfather started our family troupe, and my great-uncle Edoardo is the current de facto leader due to seniority. My father Gino and older sister Bruna are better musicians than he is, but don't tell him that since he's the kindest guy you'll ever meet. Now that he has married his old love interest Olga, she sometimes joins us as a guest performer, and she sings like an angel."
Willow: "Wow, you must spend a lot of time with them."
Carlo: "Yeah, sometimes it gets difficult, but we're a tight knit family and I love them more than myself. And you Willow, you would make a perfect addition to our family, if you wanted."
Willow: "Oh, well... I'm not sure I'm very good at music."
Carlo: "You could always help us write songs though, we're always looking for new material and I heard you're quite the poet."
Willow: *blushes again* "Well... I don't know. I mean, it's not very good, not quite ready to show other people yet."
Carlo: "That's all right, practice makes perfect you know. I didn't use to be a good musician, in fact as a little boy, I couldn't sing in tune to save my life!"
Willow: "Really?"
Carlo: "Absolutely, my entire family called me Cacaphony Carlo."
Willow: "Haha, that's hilarious!"

Shannon: "So, Carlo makes his move~ We will return after yet another break!"
Rita: "Seriously? ANOTHER break? What is this, the Kit-Kat special?"

*cut to commercial for... you guessed it... KNOCK-OFF kit-kats*

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Archie!
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 11:42:17 PM »

lol Carlo x Willow is cute  Love

Microwaves suck!
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2019, 11:35:18 AM »

I'm torn so far between Roy, Carlo and James tbh lmao

PART 5

Shannon: "Time for the last interviews, I mean one-on-one conversations!"
Willow: "Hey Marty, how are you feeling?"
Marty: "Pretty awesome actually, less nervous than I expected. In fact I'm pretty excited to be here! How about you?"
Willow: "Okay, but definitely more nervous than you, heh heh..."
Marty: "That's all right, it shows that you really care about everything, you know? I'm always nervous before a concert, but once I start playing I kinda ignore the noise and focus on playing the music and it's just the other Shakers and me until it's over."
Willow: "That's really smart, maybe I could learn from that! Like, focus on each person instead of getting overwhelmed by everyone..."

Shannon: "See, blondes are NOT stupid!"
Rita: "Stupid is as stupid does, Shannon. Trust me, as an unbiased third party who works with that guy, he can be pretty darn stupid sometimes. Why, the other day, he put too much mayo on Wally's burger. Like, an inch high PILE of the stuff! And last week he..."
Shannon: "Ahem! This is Flipline Bachelorette, not Rita Rants! On to the next conversation!"

Willow: "So, Cameo. What do you do for work?"
Cameo: "I'm a professional photographer, I take photos for fashion and fitness magazines and sometimes newspapers. My friend Cherissa is always asking me to take photos for her fashion blog, she and Trishna are always competing. It can get a bit crazy, but it's fun too- I guess you can say it's my job and my hobby. Much better than my first job as an amusement park vendor. Though my other friend Janana still does that and she loves it, she makes the job look fun."
Willow: "Wow, that's really amazing. If I could have a job doing what I love most, it would be amazing. But I've also grown to like making cupcakes, so I guess I like my job too!"

Shannon: "Looks like you two are off to a great start!"
Willow: "Maybe, he's easy to talk to but for me, I would rather go out with a guy who doesn't spend so much time with um, other female friends."
Shannon: "I'm surprised, the sweet, gentle Willow has a jealous streak!"
Willow: ...
Shannon: "Moving on, it's time for the final conversation and the party will be at the dramatic chocolate rose ceremony!"

Deano: "So I am last, I feel very honored. As they say, last but not least. And you are definitely worth waiting to talk to."
Willow: "Oh, thanks. The order was kinda random though, otherwise I might have talked to you first because you're so polite!"
Deano: "Why thank you, you are even more polite and kind."
Willow: *blushes* "Uh, maybe. So, I heard you're a gondolier, what's it like to work that hard and to be a Gondola 500 champion?"
Deano: "Well, it sometimes makes me feel highly overrated, because I'm just doing my best to make a positive impact in people's lives and I don't always feel comfortable in the spotlight. I'm grateful I have been able to teach those skills to other people, especially one young man named Nick, he's almost better than I am and it makes me really happy to see others do so well."
Willow: "That's incredible, someday I hope to teach others how to make delicious cupcakes! Uh, I'm not that old though."
Deano: "I was only twenty-five when I started teaching though, that was less than four years ago. It's never too soon to start teaching."
Willow: "True, maybe I should make a FlipTube video tutorial for Cupcakeria cupcakes!"
Deano: "Now that would be incredible, I don't know anyone who doesn't like cupcakes. I'm a fan of the Cupcakeria myself, it's partly why I er, signed up for this show... not the main reason of course."
Willow: "Haha, well I really like how honest you are. Um, I'm kinda afraid to ask, but what's the main reason?"
Deano: "Well, because you're always so kind to everyone, of course."

Shannon: "Wow, what a guy! And Nick is MY SON!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, MY DARLING NICKITO! If I was younger and not already married to Dukey, I would totally be in love with Deano! Don't worry Dukey, I don't date younger men. Plus you're still the hottest stud EVER!"

Nick: (In the future, watching the show with his parents): "Oh my gosh mom, I can't BELIEVE you put that in there! You're SO embarrassing and I can't wait till I leave for college!"
Duke Gotcha: "Yeah honey, I love you so much but I have to agree with Nick on this."
Shannon: "Hey, I can't help myself, I love you guys infinitely!"

Shannon: (back on set): "Anyway, we'll finally get to the chocolate rose ceremony after the final break!"
*cut to commercial for chocolate roses*

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2019, 11:38:20 AM »

Brother E: I need to keep reading this! Wink
Nice chapter though! Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.