Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Bachelorette (finally wrapped up, sorry for brevity)  (Read 5389 times)
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2019, 04:09:18 PM »

for all of you who have been reading this, it's just at the end of episode 1 now so if you don't want spoilers DON'T READ THIS POST BEFORE THE PREVIOUS ONES! also I will spoiler the actual elimination muwahaha.

PART 6

Shannon: "We are back like the Backstreet boys! Also a brief message from Soundbord: The Backstreet Boys actually did come back and she totally loves their recent song 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart.' Okay, well, that's a bit of unpaid advertising, now on to the show!"

Shannon: "Now, it's time to give your first impression chocolate rose to the guy who stood out to you the most in a positive way!"
Willow: "Okay, it's really hard for me to decide, but there is one guy who um, metaphorically swept me off my feet."
Shannon: "Oooh, who is the lucky gentleman?"
Willow: *blushes* "Uh, you'll see." *walks over to where all the guys are sitting on sofas.*
Deano: "Hello, fair lady~"
Roy: "Wow, he took the words out of my mouth."
Austin: "That dress is so HOTTT!"
Carlo: "Good evening Willow, they are right, you look ravishing in that red dress."
James: "I've never seen you dressed so nicely, it really suits you!"
Brody: "I'm practically speechless..."
Willow: "Thank you, everyone. However, unfortunately, I can only give one rose for now. The guy who will get the first piece of chocolate is..."
Steven: "Me?"
Xolo: "You?"
Willow: "Haha, sorry guys, nope. Carlo Romano, will you accept this piece of chocolate?"
Carlo: "Of course I will, I am deeply honored. For such a lovely lady as you to show me favor warms my heart."
Allan: "Seriously dude? People talk like that in real life?"
Austin: "Yeah I'm disappointed, but look at the guy! He's like, so smooth and gentlemanly, I would choose him if I was the bachelorette."
Kenji: "Ooh, do you like guys too?"
James: "Hey guys, no need to be annoying, remember this is Willow's bachelorette season, not Total Drama Testosterone."
Shannon: "All right guys, time for Willow to come with me, and when she gets back, we will have the full chocolate rose ceremony!"

*SHANNON BRINGS A PLATTER WITH NINE CHOCOLATE ROSES ON IT*
Willow: "Well, I guess I've made my decision now. I'm really sad, but at least there will still be ten guys for me to go out with and show them how awesome they are!"
Shannon: "That's the spirit. All right you guys, I'm sure you must all be nervous, seeing as your fate literally lies in the hands of one young woman."
Willow: "Uh, that's kinda hard on the guys, don't you think?"
Shannon: "It's in the script and it adds to the drama, sorry."

Willow: "I don't know how I'm going to say good-bye to any of these sweet, caring guys!"
Shannon: "Well, the producer has recommended first giving roses to the guys you would miss the most if they left, and not giving roses to the ones you feel more neutral about."
Willow: "Thanks, but that still doesn't make it much easier... I will be breaking some guys' hearts!"
Shannon: "I'm sure they will be able to move on and find true love with somebody else someday though."
Willow: "Yeah, true, there are sooo many other nice and prettier girls out there."
Shannon: "Oh Willow, you're definitely as pretty as all the other girls. In fact, I envy you, I've never had a dozen guys flirting with me at once before!"
Willow: "Haha... it's just the show, but thanks."

the chocolate rose ceremony, spoilered for people who really don't want it spoiled! also it makes the chapter look less intimidatingly long!:

Willow: "Okay. Well, uh... this first rose is for my good friend James. James, will you accept this, hehe, piece of chocolate? Also why does the script tell me to call it a piece of chocolate? That's not romantic at all!"
James: *walks up and takes the chocolate rose* "Of course!"
Willow: "The next rose is for someone who really made me laugh. Xolo, will you accept this chocolate?"
Xolo: "Yeppers! Muchas Gracias, Seniorita!"
Willow: "This chocolate rose is for a very kind and forgiving guy. Roy, will you accept this chocolate thingamabob? THINGAMABOB? Shannon..."
Shannon: "Hey, I didn't write the script, Soundbord did!"
Roy: "Of course, thank you so much!"
Willow: "Now for a guy who is a truly inspiring role model. Deano, will you accept this foil-wrapped edible imitation of a rose?"
Deano: "Absolutely, I am very humbled and grateful."
Willow: "Now to someone who may be tough on the outside, but is a really great guy. Allan, will you accept this rose of chocolate?"
Allan: "Definitely, thank you very much!"
Willow: "A chocolate imitation rose for a very real guy, Brody! Will you accept this rose?"
Brody: "Certainly, and I find you to be very real as well."
Willow: "For a rockstar, here's a rock 'n' rose... SOUNDBORD, Y U TROLL SO HARD? Marty, will you accept this chocolate rose?"
Marty: "Yeah baby, I can't wait for us to make music together!"

Rita: "What the actual heck."
Shannon: "Hey, that's not part of the script!"
Rita: "Neither is half the stuff you say."
Shannon: "It's Willow's turn to talk though."
Willow: "The next rose goes to a social butterfly. Cameo, will you accept this social chocolate? What the heck is a social chocolate anyway? Pretty sure that's not a thing."
Cameo: "Yes I will, and by the way, your gift is perfect, I'd take a chocolate rose over the actual flower any day."
Willow: "Haha, well that was not my idea, but thanks."

Shannon: "Ah, the final rose. Austin, Steven, Kenji. Two of you will regretfully have to leave tonight, hopefully to continue your journeys to finding true love even after your time on Flipline Bachelorette is over. Willow has made her decision. Willow, I present to you the final chocolate rose."
Willow: "This is still extremely difficult and heartbreaking for me as well as for you guys, and I will be truly sorrowful after the departure of two kind and caring gentlemen. The recipient of the final chocolate rose will be..."
Shannon: "Announced AFTER THE BREAK!"
Willow: "Um, no it won't."
Shannon: "PSYCH! It will be announced right now!"
Willow: "Disregarding Shannon's overly dramatic nature, the recipient of the final chocolate rose will be... Steven. Steven, will you accept this rose and continue this exciting adventure with me?"
Steven: "Naturally! Danke, Gracias, thank you so much!"

Shannon: "Kenji, Austin, unfortunately you must go home."
WILLOW SAYS GOOD-BYE TO THOSE GUYS AND HUGS THEM AND CRIES
Shannon: "Tune in later for episode 2!"

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2019, 06:03:21 PM »

Brother E: Good chapter! Smiley

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Archie
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

Semi-Active

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2019, 01:43:08 AM »

As long as it isn't one of my favorites I'm good with the elimination

Reddit: Archie_6201
Discord: Archie#6201

These are the only social media you can find me on, since I never got into using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or Tiktok.
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2019, 11:41:35 AM »

lol, alla y'all's favorite ships gonna make it to the final episode, then YOU GET TO VOTE ON WHO WILLOW MARRIES MUWAHAHA

Episode 2!

Willow: "Well, I'm still sad, but at least this week I get to go on two individual dates."
Shannon: "That's the spirit! Also don't worry about Austin and Kenji, they're getting lots of attention on social media and have been asked on several dates already."
Willow: "I do feel better then. They don't need me to find love. I'm so happy that they made it into the show though because now they can be noticed! Uh, I just hope they don't get catfished like the people that show..."
Shannon: "You're almost too nice, Willow! The world would probably be a better place if more people were like you."
Willow: "I don't know about that, I'm shy and awkward a lot, it's better to have different personalities, like you are bold and have dramatic flair, and each of the guys who have different ways of helping people through their various jobs and hobbies!"
Shannon: "Honestly Willow, you would make a fantastic psychiatric counselor. Have you ever considered maybe counseling teenagers and young adults?"
Willow: "I don't know, I'm not sure I'd be able to talk to so many people without getting nervous..."
Shannon: "Well, you were fantastic with the young men last week, and you know a lot of being a psychologist is about listening, you don't have to talk too much."
Willow: "I guess so... I do care about helping people with their problems. And I love it when they are able to find something productive to help themselves and others! Uh, I would need to go back to college though, so I guess I'll stay at the Cupcakeria for now and save up money."

Shannon: "Nice, now it's been great planning your possible future out on public television, but it's time for your first real date!"
Willow: *enters her mansion living room* "All right, hello guys."
Brody: "Good morning, fair Willow."
Carlo: *stands up and kisses Willow's hand* "Good morning, my princess."
James: "Your princess? Willow, I am so happy to see you looking better than ever!"
Willow: "Thanks James, uh, Shannon was really helpful to me, we were talking about life plans."
Roy: "What sort of plans?"
Willow: "Like, career possibilities, stuff like that."
Marty: "That's great and all, but what about them dates?"
Deano: "There is no need to rush, we are Willow's guests and I personally enjoy the normal conversations."
Willow: "Thanks Deano. But Marty is also correct, today will be the first individual date. I have a card here that you guys are supposed to read while I go get ready."
Cameo: "You look ready to go out already!"
Xolo: "Ready to go to a formal ball maybe, the outfits they make us wear are no joke!"
Allan: "True, I don't own anything this nice."
Willow: "Yeah haha, thankfully they have casual clothes waiting for me! Here's the card, I'll see you guys later!" *Willow exits living room*

Steven: "Guess I'll read this, then. 'Allan, I heard you like extreme sports. Let's find out how extreme you're willing to go for love!' Hmm, my money's on Soundbord for writing this."
Allan: "Wow, this is fantastic! Well, see you guys later, and I hope you have a great group date this week too."
Rita, watching through secret camera footage: "Hmmm... Allan seems all right. Good choice, Soundbord."
Soundbord: "I tried, lol. Also, it looks to me like Marty isn't really trying that hard. Perhaps you..."
Rita: "Will just stay in a purely professional relationship with him! Don't even start!"
Soundbord: "Ah well, it's between the two of you after all. I know you don't need help, but if you like we could talk about it any time!"
Rita: "Whatever, thanks for the offer but I have a job to do."

Willow: *Exits mansion wearing black ripped jeans and a leather jacket with a hot pink tank top* "Allan, are you ready?"
Allan: "Am I ever, you look even more ready in those sweet duds though!"
Willow: "Oh thanks, Trishna is the fashion consultant though so she gets the credit."
Allan: "She made a great choice then! So what's the plan for today?"
Willow: "Well, you already know it's extreme... we're going to a motocross track!"
Allan: Wow, that's one of my all time favorite things! I'm surprised you wanted to do something this crazy though."
Willow: "There's a lot people don't know about me. I'm scared of people judging me, but I'm not really afraid of heights, darkness, snakes, dangerous activities, or most other common fears."
Allan: "That's amazing, I'm so happy to hear you're so fearless. Even I must admit I'm slightly afraid of poisonous animals, but not super badly, I've held tarantulas and non-poisonous snakes at the petting zoo."
Willow: "That's good, especially since I have a pet tarantula, she's my best friend."
Allan: "That's really sweet!"

THEN THEY DO MOTOCROSS AND IT'S SUPER FUN AND THEY GET COVERED IN MUD AND HAVE TO SHOWER (SEPARATELY) BEFORE DINNER.
Willow: "For dinner we're going to a steak house!"
Allan: "Motocross and steak, eh? Not what I expected for a date with such a calm, sweet young lady. But I was really impressed with how great you are on a dirt bike!"
Willow: "Haha, thanks. I'm really exhausted though, I'm glad I have a relaxing day at the mansion tomorrow before the group date."
Allan: "Well, I hope I'll be able to talk more with you tomorrow then!"
Willow: "Absolutely, uh, I'd like to chat with you as well. Also uh, today's date was really fun. So Allan, will you accept this chocolate rose that Rita just happened to bring with her? Drat, weird script again."
Allan: "Certainly, and I had a lot of fun too, mostly because of you."

Shannon: "How ideal! I was hoping for a little more drama this season, maybe on the group date, which we will show after the break!"

*Cut to commercial for Akari's motocross track, as featured in Flipline Bachelorette*

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Archie
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

Semi-Active

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2019, 09:07:14 AM »

THEN THEY DO MOTOCROSS AND IT'S SUPER FUN AND THEY GET COVERED IN MUD AND HAVE TO SHOWER (SEPARATELY) BEFORE DINNER.
Did you seriously have to put that text in brackets!? Laugh

These are the only social media you can find me on, since I never got into using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or Tiktok.
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2019, 09:47:50 AM »

Your stories always crack me up Laugh

Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2019, 03:10:41 AM »

new boy arriving to Flipline Bachelorette will steal your girl.
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2019, 03:12:29 AM »

new boy arriving to Flipline Bachelorette will steal your girl.

This is iconic

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2019, 03:26:21 PM »

lol yeah, Len would totally be that guy too Laugh Don't think that would work on Willow, but I definitely see a future with Bad Boy Bachelor Len.

EPISODE 2, PART 2

Shannon: "Welcome back to Flipline Bachelorette, it's time for Willow's GROUP DATE!"
Willow: "I'm not sure if I'm ready for this, dating eight guys at once is a bit much..."
Shannon: "You're funny, Willow! Don't worry, we have a great day planned for you guys."

Allan: "This card says, 'Xolo, Cameo, Roy, Deano, Marty, Brody, Carlo and Steven! Are you ready to LINE UP AGAINST THE WALL AND MAKE OUT WITH WILLOW ONE BY ONE?'"
James: "What the deep-fried fudgesicles?"
Roy: "That's SUPER messed up!"
Carlo: "Eh, it might not be so bad, as long as I got to kiss her the longest."
Xolo: "Nice try Allan, I know that's not what it really says."
Allan: "Xolo is correct, even Soundbord isn't that mean. It just says 'Are you ready to get hot and wet together?'"
Marty: "Lemme see that! Oh yeah, it does say hot and wet. Probably some kinda spa day though."
Deano: "That's much more reasonable, the Willow I'm acquainted with would definitely not agree to something so indecent as line-up makeout sessions."
Brody: "I respectfully agree."
Allan: "The looks on you guys' faces was absolutely priceless though."

Shannon: "All right Willow, time to get your guys for the relaxing spa date!"
Willow: *Enters living room wearing a black bikini top with mini shorts* "Hey guys, I'm ready. Are you?"
Carlo: "I'm more than ready, my lovely lady! You look fantastic."
Willow: "Thanks uh, you too."
Roy: "He's right, although kinda overdoing it. You look great in anything."
Cameo: "Will there be a hot tub? I enjoy nice, relaxing jacuzzi massages."
Willow: "Yeah, everyone gets a mani-pedi, a massage, and then we will relax in a jacuzzi."

SO THEY GO TO THE SPA PLACE WOOHOO.
Willow: "Wow, my nails look amazing. Xolo, I see you also got nail polish."
Xolo: "Hey, it's free! Plus, they let me get different colors on each finger!"
Willow: "Well, it looks fantastic and fun!"
Brody: "I'd rather have regular plain nails, but yours look lovely with that fuschia polish."
Carlo: "Indeed, they are more beautiful than the prettiest flowers I've ever seen."
Roy: "They're still not as beautiful as your face though, and you look so refreshed!"
Willow: "Haha yeah, I actually got one of those green tea and cucumber masks."
Marty: "Maybe I should get one of those too, I'd look great for the cameras!"

Willow: "Now it's time for massages!"
EVERY GUY GETS A MASSAGE FROM SOME OLDER MASSEUSE SO NOBODY GETS TOTES JELLY
Deano: "I know a little about massage myself, since I always need them after a hard week of work, may I give you a massage, Willow?"
Willow: "Oh, really? That would be amazing!"
Carlo: "I too would like to massage Willow."
Roy: "And me!"
Steven: "I can give you an exotic foreign massage I learned about on vacation!"
Cameo: "Calm down guys, you can't all massage her at the same time."
Willow: "Thanks Cameo, and yeah. You guys can take turns."
Brody: "Somehow, this is turning out to be nearly as bad as Allan's joke..."
Xolo: "I gotta admit, I'm having way more fun than I expected. Of course, I do comedy for a living."

Willow: "Okay, I feel very much relaxed and well massaged, so I guess it's jacuzzi time!"
Cameo: "All right, finally!"
Brody: "Wow, this water is practically scalding."
Carlo: "You get used to it after a while~" *sits next to Willow."
Roy: "I like the heat." *sits on Willow's other side*
Marty: "You guys are acting like complete fools, LOL."
Deano: "I too feel like a fool, a lovesick fool, Willow is a kind, beautiful angel."
Carlo: "I feel even more foolish then, for I am completely and utterly enraptured by you, Willow."
Steven: "You guys act like love is a contest! Love should be natural."
Xolo: "News flash dude, this whole show pretty much IS a love contest."
Cameo: "So true, it's not like real life at all."
Willow: "Guys, no need to argue, it's supposed to be a relaxing spa day, not my engagement!"
Marty: "I wasn't even thinking about that to be honest."
Roy: "When it comes to engagement, Willow... all I have to say is it's probably best if you choose someone you can feel relaxed around."
Willow: "Uh, thanks, that doesn't really make me feel relaxed though, haha."

THEY RETURN TO THE MANSION YAY!
Shannon: "So Willow, how was your group date?"
Willow: "It was definitely interesting and a little exciting, not quite as relaxing as I hoped though."
Shannon: "Oh well, that's why you get some alone time tonight and a day off before your individual date with... James!"
Willow: "Yeah I think I prefer the one on one dates for sure."
Shannon: "Well, we'll make sure you get plenty of those then. When we come back, it will be time for Willow's next date!"

*cut to commercial for Solary Spas*

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2019, 11:51:46 PM »

Spa day is best day

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2019, 03:35:30 PM »

nah, the best days were definitely during my vacation at Christian camp~ and I'm back, so I guess I'll write the next chapter lol.

EPISODE 2 PART 3

Shannon: "Ah, what refreshing drama. So Willow, are you ready for your date with your ol' friend James?"
Willow: "I don't know, but I guess I can't back out now."
Shannon: "That's the spirit! Here he comes, lookin' sexy in silver and navy."
Willow: "He looks better in dark blue than I do, haha."
James: "Oh. Thank you..."
Willow: Oh no, he heard that! *blushes*
James: "Well, I'm ready for whatever our plans are today. They really made it vague this time, all the card said was 'What's cookin', good lookin'?'"
Willow: "Oh. Well, I didn't write that, but it is definitely cooking related and I'm not supposed to tell you more until we get there."
James: "Okay then..."

THEY ARE DRIVEN TO A FANCY RESTAURANT CALLED THE BORDEAUX BISTRO (totally owned by Soundbord btw)
James: "What a romantic place to have dinner! The crew really outdid themselves."
Willow: "Yeah, well we're doing more than just dining. The chefs will be helping us prepare our own food!"
James: "Oh my gosh, this is a dream come true! I've always wanted to make so much more than just cupcakes."
Willow: "I know, you've only told me a few dozen times since we started working at the Cupcakeria."

Head Chef Ying*: "Good afternoon friends, I'm Ying I shall be showing you the ropes around the kitchen, although I've been told both of you already have some cooking experience."
Willow: "This is far more expansive than any kitchen I've ever been in before."
Ying: "Understandable, this is a four star restaurant after all."
James: "So, what will we be cooking today?"
Willow: "Uh, whatever you like, they do have bacon-wrapped sirloin steak here and I know you love steak and bacon..."
James: "I didn't realize it was possible for this to get any better, but this really blows my mind! Thank you so much Willow, this is literally THE PERFECT DATE!!"
Willow: "Don't thank me, thank the producers."

SO THEY MAKE BACON WRAPPED SIRLOIN STEAK WITH GOURMET CHEESY MASHED POTATOES AND PERFECTLY COOKED GREEN BEANS WITH PEPPER THAT ARE NEITHER TOO MUSHY OR TOO UNDERCOOKED AND DARK CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES WITH BUTTER PECAN ICE CREAM FOR DESSERT AND THEY DRINK JUST A LITTLE RED WINE AND IT'S TOTALLY JAMES'S FAVORITE MEAL EVER BECAUSE I SAID SO.

James: "That was perfect, now what will we do next?"
Willow: "Well, the plan is to take a nice stroll through the park, sorry it's nothing exciting."
James: "That's great though, it's better to do something relaxing after a big meal."

SO THEY WALK IN THE PARK AND HOLD HANDS AND CHAT A LITTLE BIT AND ENJOY THE SUNSET! SO ROMANTIC
Willow: "That was so nice, better than a crazy group date for sure."
James: "Oh, really? Well, I'm glad you think so."
Willow: "So, would you, James, accept this chocolate rose?"
James: "Totally, I am so honored and relieved."
Willow: "Relieved?"
James: "I don't really feel as exciting as uh, some of the other guys, I didn't want to be too boring."
Willow: "Boring?" *literally laughs out loud* "No, you were calm and kind, definitely not boring."
James: "As I said, what a relief. And um, it's really nice to hear you laugh."

THEY TOTALLY HUG FOR A FEW SECONDS OOH.

Shannon: "Wow, how boring! Just kidding, that was totally sweet, though I definitely prefer group dates, I'm totally different from our bachelorette~"
Rita: "Remember, this is not the Shannon Show or Nowtime News!"
Shannon: "True, my apologies. We will be back for the cocktail party and chocolate rose ceremony after the break!"

*cut to commercial for Bordeaux Bistro restaurant*

*MY CAT NURSE CHARACTER KATYA'S HUSBAND

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2019, 04:16:43 PM »

Yay its back

Archie
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

Semi-Active

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2019, 11:27:15 PM »

SO THEY MAKE BACON WRAPPED SIRLOIN STEAK WITH GOURMET CHEESY MASHED POTATOES AND PERFECTLY COOKED GREEN BEANS WITH PEPPER THAT ARE NEITHER TOO MUSHY OR TOO UNDERCOOKED AND DARK CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES WITH BUTTER PECAN ICE CREAM FOR DESSERT AND THEY DRINK JUST A LITTLE RED WINE AND IT'S TOTALLY JAMES'S FAVORITE MEAL EVER BECAUSE I SAID SO.
Gordon Ramsay approves of this meal

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2019, 11:38:56 PM »

I died Laugh

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2019, 12:51:35 PM »

I don't know, he'd probably have something to say about James's slightly burnt steak and Willow's medium rare one being half RAW!!

EPISODE 2, PART 4! YEAH ELIMINATIONS!!!

Shannon: "Apparently Soundbord has a cruel sense of humor, it appears she has attached custom notes to the luggage of the contestants going home that say... well, I can't tell you yet or that will spoil the episode! Anyway, time to show some juicy secret footage of some of Willow's more private conversations!"

*switch to footage of Willow's bedroom door; Carlo appears and knocks.*
Willow: *opens door a crack* "Hello? Oh, Carlo. How are you?"
Carlo: "I'm fantastic, but I was about to ask the same to you!"
Willow: "I was just resting. Uh, what brings you here?"
Carlo: "I simply wanted to speak to you more, I have become simply intoxicated by you, Willow."
Willow: "Hehe... uh, sure you can talk to me."
Carlo: *enters room, sits on floor near bed*
Willow: "Oh, you don't have to sit down there and be uncomfortable, I guess you can sit up here..."
Carlo: "I would hate to impose on your personal space, but if you are okay with that..." *sits on bed almost touching Willow* "So, how has your week been?"
Willow "Pretty good, a little more exciting than my usual life."
Carlo: "Same for me, and I travel a lot and play music. You mentioned that you sometimes write poetry, is there any you would share, perhaps? I'd love to see the amazing things you can do."
Willow: "I don't know, it's mostly rough drafts and works in progress."
Carlo: "Ah, I understand. I actually have a notebook with several songs our family has been working on, perhaps you might like to see them?"
Willow: "Really? Um, if you want, sure."
Carlo: "Here, you can read this yourself."
Willow: "Hmm... 'there's nothing I wouldn't do/just to be with you...' that sounds really romantic."
Carlo: "That's just part of a potential refrain for a new song though."
Willow: "I'm sure it will be a fantastic song. Um, I guess maybe you can see something I wrote."
Carlo: "Really? Wow, I'm so honored to be the first person to see your special poetry."
Willow: "Yeah haha, only Jackie and Jackie II have heard it, and they're spiders so they can't tell me what they think."
Carlo: *looks at Willow's journal* "Hmm, this is really good handwriting. 'The sky's tears bathe the world in blue, washing away the sun's hot anger.' Now THIS would make an amazing song!"
Willow: "Maybe, but it's not like my poetry really has any rhythm or rhymes."
Carlo: "That's not always necessary for a good song though, also songwriters often reword things to make them fit."
Willow: "Eh, yeah, but I'm still too embarrassed to let everyone see my writing."
Carlo: "Yeah, I understand. Anyway it has been a pleasure to be with you." *Hugs Willow for a rather long time*
Willow: *blushes* "Yeah, same for me."

WILLOW TOTALLY LOOKS INTO CARLO'S EYES AND HE TOTALLY KISSES HER GENTLY AND IT IS SUPER INTENSE

Carlo: "Sadly I must leave for now, but I shall count the minutes until I can see you again, my love."
Willow: "Love? Oh... uh, yeah, and I can't wait to see you again either." Dang it Willow, you totally messed that up! But that kiss... wow... I can't possibly forget that. *Willow starts writing furiously in her journal.*

Carlo: * makes his way to living room, crossing paths with Deano * "Oh hello there."
Deano: "Are you lost? Because I'm pretty sure the bathroom is right here."
Carlo: "Oh yeah, you're right. My bad!"
Deano: "Good night to you." *goes into bathroom* I don't trust that guy one bit, I bet he was trying to seduce Willow... *sighs* "What's a guy supposed to do with that kind of competition?"

LATER
Deano: "Hey Roy, James, I've got something important to tell you guys."
Roy: "What, is something wrong?"
James: "Is Willow okay?"
Deano: "I think everything's alright for now, but I saw Carlo coming from the direction of Willow's room a while ago."
Roy: "What the actual fudge?"
Deano: "He didn't return there, I've been watching him, but still."
James: "That's not allowed, is it?"
Roy: "Even if it is, that's not okay! He might pressure Willow into doing stuff..."
James: "Yeah and she's not the kind of person who likes to say no to people."
Deano: "That could be bad, so I was thinking maybe we could form some kind of guard to make sure Willow is never um, alone with someone that she's not comfortable with."
Roy: "It would have to be two of us at a time, maybe we could also ask a female assistant to help."
James: "A girl with self defense skills would be ideal."
Rita: "Hey guys, I totally have a friend who knows someone who totally fits that job description!"
Deano: "Thanks Rita, that would be vastly appreciated!"
Rita: "No problem, I did a favor for her once and she said she owes me. I'll call her tonight!"

Shannon: "Oooh, juicy! And now it's time for the chocolate rose ceremony because literally nothing exciting happened at the cocktail party!"

THE CHOCOLATE ROSES ARE THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE SURVIVAL OF MANKIND jk:
Willow: "Hey guys, unfortunately only eight of you can stay, and as you know, Allan and James already have roses. The first chocolate rose is for... Xolo. You continue to be a really good guy and more than just a clown. Xolo, will you accept this chocolate rose that is also no joke?"
Xolo: "Absolutely, thank you very much."
Willow: "The second rose is for a quiet but intelligent young man. Brody, will you accept this chocolate rose?"
Brody: "Certainly, milady."
Willow: "The next rose is for a strong fellow who has been unexpectedly easy to talk to. Deano, will you accept this chocolate rose?"
Deano: "Definitely, and I am deeply honored you esteem me so highly, you are also easy to speak to and have a very strong character."
Willow: "Next is a rose for a good friend who like James has been a rock in my budding career. Roy, will you accept this chocolate rose?"
Roy: "Of course! Thanks so much!"
Willow: "Haha, I've never seen you look that excited since the time your uncle told you that the Pizzeria job came with unlimited free pizza."
Roy: "You still remember that?"
Willow: "Yeah, you told literally everyone who you delivered pizza to. Anyway, the next rose is for a super cool guy who I might not know very well, but definitely makes parties more interesting. Marty, will you accept this chocolate rose?"
Marty: "Yeah, all right!"
Shannon: "One final rose, three guys. Cameo, Carlo, and Steven."
Roy: "I don't think there's any doubt who's getting that last rose."
James: "Yeah..."
Deano: "Maybe someone should warn her before it's too late."
Roy: "Hopefully this person Rita knows will be able to help Willow."
Willow: "The final rose goes to my knight in shining armor, Carlo! Carlo, will you accept this chocolate rose?"
Carlo: "Absolutely, my darling damsel!"

EVERYONE ELSE ROLLS THEIR EYES, THEN WILLOW SAYS GOODBYE TO CAMEO AND STEVEN

Shannon: "Well, once again I was not disappointed by this week's episode of Flipline Bachelorette! Tune in next time for even more romance and drama!"
Rita: "And even more extras~"

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.