Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Bachelorette (finally wrapped up, sorry for brevity)  (Read 5387 times)
mina6462
potterhead
Sundae Master

i love drinking tea but without sugar

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2019, 08:34:26 AM »

Great,love this one Smiley

deal with it sis
hatriđmunsigra
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2019, 04:19:19 PM »

gotta stop being lazy and continue this. also Brody's a cool character but I just don't ship him with Willow lol.

EPISODE 4 BEGINS

Shannon: "Hey Flipline, what's cookin'? And the reason I ask that is because the group date will also be COOKING THEMED!"
Willow: "Didn't we already cover cooking? You know, my date with James..."
Shannon: "That was different, this time all the guys except the one you're going to date individually are going to compete for your heart by creating a special dish for you!"
Willow: "This sounds an awful lot like Master Chef."
Shannon: "Yeah, well Papa Louie offered to sponsor this show in exchange for this special challenge. Additionally, you will be going on your individual date after the group date because Soundbord said so."
Rita: "I think it's 'cause she's lazy and feels like covering something new and exciting for a change."
Soundbord: "Hey, I'm right here and I can fire you just as quickly as I got you this job in the first place!"
Rita: "I think you're bluffing, you won't fire me 'cause I add drama!"
Shannon: "What she said! I too am a sucker for drama and overdone terrible humor! What the heck Soundbord, why did you put that in my script?"
Soundbord: "AND HOW META AM I WILLING TO GET? That's for me to know and you to find out! I'm just an alternate reality avatar of the author after all!"
Shannon: "This has absolutely nothing to do with Willow and her journey to love! Let's get back to the show!"

Willow: "Hey guys, it's time for a group date already! James, Roy, Xolo, Deano and Allan! Can you take the heat? It's time for Flipline Bachelorette's first official cooking challenge! Each of you must create a unique dessert using licorice in some way! The winner will receive an immunity rose and be safe from elimination... wait, this sounds a bit like Survivor. Anyway, you will have four hours to select a dish and make it! When the challenge is over, I will taste each of them and select my favorite. Good luck everyone!"

Roy: "Some group date, we don't even get to spend time with Willow!"
Allan: "I can't believe that Willow has six ovens! But there's only five of us..."
Kenji: *walks into the kitchen* "Hey guys, miss me?"
James: "Wait a minute, what are you doing here?"
Roy: "Yeah, you got eliminated in episode one!"
Kenji: "Oh, well I got offered a second chance. If I win this challenge, I'll be back in the running! Oh, and there's still only going to be one elimination, so you've got nothing to worry about except losing to me!"
Deano: "I hope not... but good luck."
Allan: "Something doesn't seem right, I don't trust this guy."
Roy: "Maybe, but remember, this isn't just a cooking show, it's about Willow. She must have a reason for letting Kenji come back, even if I don't understand why."
Xolo: *whispers to everyone but Kenji* "You know what I think? He's just here for the drama. So, don't let him get to you, but definitely watch your backs."
James: "Hmm, you may well be right."
Allan: "Well if that's the case, it's probably 'cause he's a superjerk!"
Deano: "Um, that's not very nice, it's good to be respectful toward the other contestants. You never know who might hear you."
Roy: "Like who, Kenji the glutton?"
Allan: "Haha!"
Kenji: "Hey guys, whatcha laughing about?"
Roy: "Well dang!"
Allan: "Oh not much, just Marty's foolishness the other day."
Kenji: "Oh really? What did he do?"
Roy: "Only hit on another girl, one who was hired specifically to protect Willow from players like him!"
Kenji: "Dang. Well, I hope that doesn't happen again, it would be a shame to Willow if someone else broke her heart, or purposely made a bad dish just to mess with her!"
Xolo: "The only hope I have of winning is if everyone else's dishes are bad! Not gonna happen with real chefs like James and Roy here though."
James: "No pressure dude, even I make mistakes and I've been making cupcakes for years! I'm probably just gonna go with licorice cupcakes, not especially original and exciting but hopefully safe."
Roy: "Hmmm... well I prefer to think outside the box, literally- not telling anyone what I'm making, you'll just have to wait and see!"
Deano: "I'm from Portallini, I'll go with a twist on something more local. Probably a mini layer cake."
Allan: "I'm no chef but I'm going with something simple, an ice cream sundae! Partially inspired by the local Scooperia of course."
Kenji: "I'm not sure what I'll make yet, maybe that candy sushi like the stuff they sell at Mochi Mart."
Xolo: "I only know how to make one thing- cookies. I'm definitely not going to win but I hope Willow at least enjoys them. My sister Xandra loves them and she's super picky."
James: "Maybe we should get started, we've already used up ten minutes just talking!"
Kenji: "Good idea James."

EVERYONE STARTS MAKING THEIR DESSERTS. XOLO STARTS OFF QUICKLY, BUT BURNS HIS FIRST BATCH OF COOKIES. DEANO MAKES SLOW BUT STEADY PROGRESS. JAMES FINISHES HIS CUPCAKES WITHIN AN HOUR AND PUTS THEM IN THE GIANT FRIDGE. ROY STARTS BAKING SOMETHING AND MIXING SOMETHING ELSE. KENJI SPENDS TWO HOURS JUST DECIDING WHICH INGREDIENTS TO PUT IN HIS CANDY SUSHI. AFTER ANOTHER BURNT BATCH THAT SETS THE SMOKE ALARM OFF, XOLO FINALLY MAKES A BATCH OF JUST SLIGHTLY OVERBAKED COOKIES. DEANO AND ROY LEAVE THE ROOM UNTIL THE ALARM STOPS BECAUSE THEIR EARS ARE SENSITIVE. ROY TAKES WHAT LOOKS LIKE FLATBREAD OUT OF THE OVEN, SPREADS HIS MIXTURE ON TOP, AND ADDS LICORICE ALLSORTS ON TOP- HE HAS MADE A DESSERT PIZZA. KENJI FINALLY GETS ALL HIS INGREDIENTS TOGETHER AND MAKES HIS CANDY SUSHI. XOLO LEAVES THE KITCHEN WITH HIS PLATE OF COOKIES, SAMPLING ONE OR OR TWO AND NODDING IN APPROVAL. DEANO FINALLY FINISHES HIS CAKE, PUTTING IT IN THE FRIDGE ON A DIFFERENT SHELF FROM JAMES'S CUPCAKES. KENJI SPENDS ANOTHER HOUR PAINSTAKINGLY PERFECTING HIS CANDY SUSHI WHILE ROY COVERS HIS DESSERT PIZZA, PLACES IT IN THE FRIDGE ON THE SAME SHELF AS THE CUPCAKES, AND LEAVES THE KITCHEN. ALLAN WAITS UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO COMPLETE HIS DISH AS HE WANTS THE ICE CREAM TO COME STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CONTAINER, ARRIVING IN THE KITCHEN JUST AS KENJI IS LEAVING. ALLAN SEES KENJI'S CANDY SUSHI ON THE COUNTER.

Allan: "Oh my, he forgot to cover it up! Oh well, sucks to be the guy who has a stale dessert! Now where's that Tiger Tail ice cream Taiko bought... ah, there it is. Wow, this freezer is incredible! I wish I could afford something like this."
Taiko: "Talking to yourself?"
Allan: "AHH! I didn't realize you were there! Uh, sorry..."
Taiko: "That's okay, I do the same thing, Soundbord too."
Allan: "Um, okay? Thanks I guess. I just wish it wasn't so quiet in here, I like to fill the silence."
Taiko: "Well I'll talk to you if you like."
Allan: "Thanks!"

SO THEY BECOME FRIENDS AND BEFORE THEY KNOW IT, THE TIME IS UP AND THE OTHERS RETURN TO THE KITCHEN TO GET THEIR DISHES. THEY BRING THEIR DESSERTS TO WILLOW.

Shannon: "All right, it's taste testing time! Gentlemen, Willow, are you ready? Kenji, you're up first!" *Kenji brings his still uncovered candy sushi up.*
Willow: "Hmm, this looks interesting! black and red licorice wrapped in crispy rice and marshmallow wrapped in strawberry roll-up fruit strips. A little extra chewy, but delicious!"
Shannon: "Allan, you're next, since we wouldn't want your dessert to melt!"
Willow: "Oh nice, orange and licorice ice cream with whipped cream, licorice drizzle and orange zest. Not a lot of originality but I like how you coordinated the flavors."
Shannon: "Next up is Deano with a vanilla and licorice mini layer cake!"
Willow: "Hmm, this is delicious at the start, but what's this? Black pepper? A little weird, but unique. I like it! Still, I think you should have used something else to spice it up."
Deano: "That must have been a mistake, I thought I used poppyseeds... whoops."
Willow: "Yeah, that might have been really delicious. Great effort though!"
Shannon: "Now for James, bring up your cupcakes!"
Willow: "Oh, you made my favorite, black licorice frosted tiger striped cupcakes with vanilla drizzle and licorice bits on top!" (I'm way too lazy to find her real Cupcakeria Halloween order so bear with me LOL.) "Wow, these are... salty? Surprisingly fantastic! I think some people eat salted licorice."
James: "Salty? Uh... I definitely don't remember adding extra salt... glad you like it though."
Shannon: "Next up is Roy with a dessert pizza!"
Willow: "Is this sauce chocolate syrup and licorice drizzle? And nice touch using licorice allsorts for the toppings, it looks nice. Uh... what is this? Ew, this tastes like barbecue sauce!"
Roy: "Okay, I DEFINITELY didn't add that! Somebody's been sabotaging these dishes!"
Shannon: "Oh dear, looks like you guys should have kept an eye on your dishes or stayed till the end, like Xolo or Allan! Speaking of Xolo, it's time for Willow to taste his dish!"
Willow: "Cookies, eh? And they're nearly black!"
Xolo: "Yeah, I used chocolate, licorice extract, chocolate filled licorice pieces and a few secret ingredients. I'm no chef but I hope you like them."
Willow: *bites into one* "Wow... these are amazing! You HAVE to give me the recipe! Or like, give it to the Scooperia for one of their specials!"
Xolo: "Uh, thanks. I think I overbaked them though, and this was like, the third batch 'cause I burned the first two to a crisp..."
Willow: "Hey, your persistence paid off. Will you accept this chocolate rose that you have truly earned?"
Xolo: "Wow, absolutely!"

Taiko: "WAIT! Everyone, before we continue, somebody here is a cheater! I'm now 100% certain that several dishes were indeed tampered with, and until we catch the culprit, the show can't go on!"
Soundbord: "Relax, the show will go on, we just can't proceed to the NEXT PART of this group date until the saboteur is caught!"
Shannon: "Oh no! Will we find the guilty party, or will this group date be ruined? Find out AFTER A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS!"

*Cut to a commercial for a cooking competition show hosted by Papa Louie and featuring Jojo as the main judge!"

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2019, 08:06:55 AM »

Brother E: I browsed it and it looks good! Need to read it fully! Smiley

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Archie
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

Semi-Active

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2019, 09:30:08 PM »

I've been reading this for a while but haven't been posting. Nice work!

Reddit: Archie_6201
Discord: Archie#6201

These are the only social media you can find me on, since I never got into using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or Tiktok.
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2019, 09:11:53 AM »

It's back, yay!
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2019, 04:53:30 PM »

Where has this been Sad

Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2019, 01:46:41 AM »

she's been inactive
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2019, 02:29:23 PM »

yeah I'm lazy with fanfics and when I don't feel like writing them I get inactive lmao. but here's the next part because I'm kinda in a fanfic mood recently (I might do a Halloween thingy)

EPISODE 4, PART 2: THE MYSTERY OF THE SABOTAGED SWEETS

Shannon: "We're back and it's time for my second favorite hobby after gossiping reporting, DETECTIVE WORK! In order to find the guilty party, we must first make a list of suspects. That would be every bachelor, and perhaps some of our staff as well. Our list can be narrowed down to who was in the kitchen during the cooking challenge and had access to the treats before they were tasted."

Willow: "I was with Shannon the entire time, so as a neutral innocent party, I will list those people. Roy, Allan, Kenji, James, Xolo, Deano, Taiko and Rita went into the kitchen and had access to those desserts during that time period. I will now uh, question all the suspects... why do I have to do this? I care about all these people and I don't want to hurt anyone!"
Shannon: "Cuz Soundbord said so."
Willow: *sighs* "Fine, I suppose it won't be that bad. James, you're up first."
James: "Well, I was a bit put off by Kenji's return, but I mostly stuck to myself and baked my cupcakes. As you know, I left them in the fridge and left the kitchen, when someone must have added salt to them because the only time I ever added salt was that salted caramel and those salted pretzels at the Cupcakeria, I wouldn't just add it to Halloween themed cupcakes. Also, I know you're not a big fan of pretzels or caramel."
Willow: "Yeah, and you were out here the entire time after you came out of the kitchen. I think it's safe to say James is innocent. Next up is Roy."
Roy: "Oh my gosh! I would never sabotage my own pizza that badly and you know it! Especially not for you, Willow, I care about you way too much to prank you that way."
Willow: "Yeah, Roy's not a good liar either, I believe him. Allan, it's your turn."
Allan: "Sadly I don't have much of an alibi, and I was in the kitchen until the very end because I wanted to add ice cream to my dish. However, I took it right out of the kitchen and didn't touch anyone else's dessert. I think whoever was ruining the desserts didn't have time to mess mine up since I was in there until the last minute."
Willow: "Yeah, you're still in the suspect list, but I don't believe there's a very high chance it was you. Deano, it's your turn."
Deano: "I don't mix sweet with spicy, that peppery taste was someone else's work- I was sabotaged the same as the others. I did leave the room with Roy when the alarm went off from burnt food, so it's possible someone messed with my cake then. Also, as you know, I was out here chatting with your good friend James after I finished."
Willow: "That's true, there's practically no chance it was you, I'm sure you're innocent. All right Xolo, it's your turn."
Xolo: "I'm a paranoid guy, I've always been. Yeah, I was the one who burnt the first batch of cookies and accidentally set the alarm off and I'm sorry 'bout that, but I took my cookies with me to prevent someone else from messing with them and so I could try them to make sure they hadn't already been tampered with. I was in the kitchen when the alarm went off, but I couldn't have ruined Roy's pizza for sure because he didn't even finish it until I was out here."
Willow: "Yeah, you do have a pretty convincing alibi, plus a good reason for why your cookies weren't messed with like many of the other desserts. I believe you're innocent too. Okay, Kenji, you're in the hot seat."
Kenji: "Well, I forgot to get my dessert out, and when I went back I noticed someone had removed the plastic that was covering my candy sushi to dry it out! I was mad, but I did try one to make sure they were okay before serving them to you. I did see Allan and Taiko going toward the kitchen on my way out though."
Willow: "Hmm, well it's likely you're innocent, although I'll have to ask Taiko first. The only person who was in there after you and Taiko was Allan and Rita, but Rita's the lead cameraperson and she follows each of the bachelors in turn. All right Taiko, you're up."
Taiko: "Well, I entered the kitchen after Allan to make sure everything was all right. I ended up chatting a little with Allan in front of the camera before Allan took his dessert out and Rita followed with the camera. Then I cleaned up some of the mess in the kitchen and left to use the bathroom, arriving out here just in time to see you sampling Allan's sundae."
Willow: "Yes, it seems unlikely you would've had time to sabotage all the desserts unless you moved really quickly. We still have Rita of course, she has been all over the place."
Rita: "I've had my hands full with this camera the entire time! However I can tell you that at least two of these people are lying: Kenji never covered his candy sushi in the first place, and when Roy and Deano left the kitchen they weren't alone, I was following them."
Deano: "Oh yeah that's right, I'm sorry if I stop noticing you following us, I have become used to being filmed."
Roy: "I didn't even notice Rita, I was too busy covering my ears and trying to breathe in nice fresh non-smoky air."
Kenji: "I probably forgot to cover the candy and then forgot that I didn't cover it, I'm pretty forgetful all the time, unfortunately."

Willow: "Dang, all of you seem like you're probably innocent, I don't know who to suspect anymore."
Shannon: "Well, this is when we bring out our secret weapon... the classic SECRET FOOTAGE!"
Rita: "Yeah, alla y'all not gonna get away with nothin' with my second HIDDEN CAMERA! I already took Marty down that way, and I have a feeling he's not the only one to go DOWN!"
Willow: "Well, as long as you don't have one in the bathroom spying on people using the toilet..."
Rita: "Nope, no toilet cams. Anyway, ROLL THE FOOTAGE!"

THE HIDDEN CAMERA FOOTAGE SEEMS TO COME FROM THE CEILING ABOVE THE REFRIGERATOR AND SHOWS EVERYONE GOING IN AND OUT AND MOVING ABOUT THE KITCHEN. EVERYTHING SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL...
Rita: "Kenji, you were in the kitchen during the smoke alarm after Xolo left and before anybody else returned! And what's that? You're checking the oven, where DEANO's cake is baking... opening the fridge, where JAMES' cupcakes are resting... swapping ROY's bowl of chocolate sauce for barbecue sauce... now you're going back to your candy sushi, just in time for Roy and Deano to arrive! I can't believe Roy didn't even check to make sure that was still chocolate he was spreading on his pizza!"
Kenji: "Dang it! Well, you caught me, the only reason why Soundbord allowed me back on the show was to stir up doodoo! I'm leaving now, BYE!" *Kenji grabs his bags which just HAPPEN to already be packed and leaves!*

Shannon: "Well, that was interesting! Anyway, when we come back, Willow will be going on her individual date with none other than the charismatic and handsome Carlo Romano!"

*cut to commercial break for HIDDEN CAMERAS and home security*

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2019, 02:31:42 PM »

How convenient!
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2020, 07:05:49 PM »

everything here is convenient, and here's a summary of what happened since I never finished before:
Willow goes on her date with Carlo, but THE VERY NEXT DAY, this happens! (For the record, THIS WAS PLANNED LAST YEAR LMAO)

We finally find out the real reason why I canceled Flipline Bachelorette!
Carlo: Hey there~
Taiko: Hello, hotness
Carlo: Ehe. You're pretty hot yourself
Taiko: I know Wink
Carlo: So, it seems that Willow likes James and Roy better than me, so I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me!
Taiko: Sure, why not!
Carlo: Where shall we go for our illicit rendezvous?
Taiko: How about the roof?
Carlo: The roof, of Willow's own mansion? Risky, I love it!
Taiko: Not that risky, there's a railing around it, Willow told me she does some of her best thinking up here.
Carlo: Ah, I see. Hopefully not right now.
Taiko: No, right now she's talking to Shannon.
Carlo: Perfect! That should take a while.
Taiko: So. Why did you sign up for this show anyway?
Carlo: Well, obviously I wanted to meet hot girls. Willow's definitely hot, I just don't think she's that into me, but I knew someone would be watching this and hopefully I would be their type.
Taiko: Heh. Seems pretty self-centered if you ask me.
Carlo: Alas, you hit the nail on the head.
Taiko: That's not the only thing I hit Wink
Carlo: Heh heh. How about you? I mean, I know you're a photographer and all that, but why else are you here?
Taiko: To be honest, I helped Soundbord get her job at the Hot Doggeria.
Carlo: Oh, so cashing in a favor.
Taiko: Friends helping friends~ She didn't need to help me get this job.
Carlo: But I'm glad she did
Taiko: So's Shannon. And so am I~
CARLO AND TAIKO TOTALLY MAKE OUT, AND THEY GET CAUGHT BY WILLOW! THEN CARLO GETS BOOTED OFF FLIPLINE BACHELORETTE! WILLOW REALIZES SHE CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN ROY AND JAMES AND SHE ONLY LIKES ALLAN, XOLO AND DEANO AS FRIENDS. THE END

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.