Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Bachelorette (short chapters so I finish it!)  (Read 608 times)
Poppy Gloria
Better Than Papa!

Stanana Banana

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2019, 12:54:30 PM »

why carlo Exasperated

God
Billboard Top 10 In The Order I Would Have It In:
10. No Guidance
9. Talk
8. Goodbyes
7. I Don't Care (Same)

6. Old Town Road
5. Señorita
4. Truth Hurts (Same)

3. Bad Guy (No.1 for 5 Weeks)
2. Ran$om (No.1 for 1 Week)
1. Boyfriend
I'm sorry, master Banana.
Mr. Maple
Kief
Papa's Replacement

The FC Games Start Now!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2019, 01:20:30 PM »

Bowtie fetish?

Favourite Holidays:
Cupcakeria: Baseball Season
Pastaria: Summer Luau
Donuteria: Maple Mornings
Cheeseria: Maple Mornings
Cupcakeria To Go: Comet Con
Cupcakeria HD: Maple Mornings
Bakeria: Groovstock
Taco Mia HD: Maple Mornings
Sushiria: Maple Mornings
Taco Mia To Go: Maple Mornings
Pancakeria HD: Groovstock
Pizzeria HD: Maple Mornings
Hot Doggeria HD: Sugarplex Filmfest
Hot Doggeria To Go: Maple Morning
Scooperia: Big Top Carnival
Scooperia To Go: Big Top Carnival
Pancakeria To Go: Pirate Bash
Wingeria To Go: Maple Mornings
Donuteria To Go: Maple Mornings
#AmarambaTribe #SantaInMyHouse #FCGames #LighthouseFamily #Lover
Those are cool balls!
Ingredient
Burger Flipper

Caramel Apple!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2019, 12:19:28 AM »

No my favorite customer got out!  Cry Cry Cry

Don't know what to say.
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2019, 12:50:39 PM »

No my favorite customer got out!  Cry Cry Cry
don't worry, Cameo will find love. just not with Willow ;p I shipped him with Janana, but some people ship him with Cherissa and even that makes more sense than Cameo dating Willow to me
why carlo Exasperated
Carlo really just seems like a ladies' man lmao

EPISODE 3 BEGINS!

Shannon: "We are back with a special guest who we have hired just to create more drama... I mean, to protect Willow from guys with questionable intentions!"
Mystery girl with spiky black hair and tan skin: "Yo, what's good, I'm here to stir up some doodoo, I mean I'm reporting for duty!"
Shannon: "I heard you're a friend of Rita."
Mystery girl: "Not really, I'm more of a casual acquaintance. My sister's boyfriend's sister used to work at the Wingeria, so she's friends with Chuck and Mandi, and has served Rita before but that was basically it."
Shannon: "I see, well it's great to see you, mystery girl. What's your name?"
Mystery girl: "I'm Taiko. Willow, are you all right with me just chillin' around the place, making sure you're all right?"
Willow: "Not at all."
Taiko: "Sweet! Now I guess it's time for you to go on your dates and stuff."
Shannon: "Hey, I'm supposed to be the announcer, not you."
Taiko: "Yeah, but Soundbord specifically hired me after Rita's recommendation, and Rita has totally been stealing lines, so I can totally talk whenever I want."
Shannon: "Um, I'm not sure about that. Anyway, time to watch the guys reveal the first individual date! Ooh, suspense.

Taiko: "Hey guys, I have the card with the date on it!"
Carlo: "Is that so? And who might you be, mystery maiden?"
Taiko: "I'm Taiko, and I'm here to protect Willow from you."
Roy: "Oooh, burn!"
Taiko: "So this card says, Marty! Are you ready to rumble?"
Marty: "Rumble? Oh, is there gonna be wrestling, cuz I love wrestling."
Taiko: "Not sure, Soundbord left it super vague so expect the unexpected."
James: "Well, I hope you have a great time."
Roy: "You're totally not supposed to say that to another guy."
James: "Excuse me, I'm just trying to be nice."
Roy: "No, you're totally using passive aggression to psych the competition out."
James: "I'm pleased that you consider me competition."
Taiko: "Wow, I see the drama is already in full swing!"
Xolo: *eats popcorn* "You have no idea."

MARTY GETS DRESSED IN REGULAR CLOTHES AND MEETS WILLOW.
Marty: "Hello Willow, how are you?"
Willow: "I'm fine, are you ready to go?"
Marty: "I guess so, but I still have no idea where we're going."
Willow: "We're going to a bomb range to BLOW STUFF UP from a safe distance behind a bomb shield!"
Marty: "Wait... quiet, sweet Willow likes EXPLOSIONS?
Willow: "Um, yeah, who doesn't?"

SO THEY GO AND BLOW UP A BUNCH OF STUFF INCLUDING A PLASTER BUST OF PAPA LOUIE, AN OLD WRECKED CAR, A PLYWOOD IMITATION OF PAPA'S BURGERIA (MARTY'S PERSONAL FAVE), AND FINALLY A BUNCH OF FIREWORKS. AS AN ADDED BONUS, THEY CRUSH GIANT BATTERIES AND WATCH THEM BURN.

Marty: "I didn't expect to have this much fun on a televised date."
Willow: "Well, I'm glad you agree, I had fun too."
Marty: "So, where do we go next?"
Willow: "We're going to a sports bar and grill for dinner, and they will have several different sports including baseball, basketball and wrestling on TV."
Marty: "Oh nice, wrestling is totally my favorite thing to watch, I'm so glad that's actually part of the date."
Willow: "Haha, well that's great for you..."

THEY GO TO THE SPORTS BAR AND GRILL AND EAT MOZZERELLA STICKS, BURGERS AND SALADS AND DRINK LEMONADE BECAUSE I SAID SO. MARTY IS ABSORBED IN THE WRESTLING MATCH THOUGH AND DOESN'T REALLY TALK MUCH TO WILLOW.

Marty: "Well, thanks for all that, it was really fun."
Willow: "I had more fun at the bomb range, the restaurant was okay."
Marty: "Was the food all right?"
Willow: "Yeah..."
Marty: "Oh, sorry if I was kind of a boring date, I just..."
Willow: "Maybe like wrestling better than talking? I kinda get it."
Marty: *shrugs* "Thanks I guess..."
Willow: "I just don't know if I can give you a chocolate rose."
Marty: "Oh. Dang, I'm kinda disappointed and I'm sorry, but I guess I kinda had that coming."

THEY GET BACK TO WILLOW'S MANSION

Shannon: "So how was the date?"
Willow: "All right, the explosions were very satisfying, but the restaurant was kinda boring."
Shannon: "Ah, I see. And Marty doesn't have a rose. Well, you can't win 'em all. Anyway, stay tuned for more Flipline Bachelorette after the break!"

*switch to commercial for Boomer's Bomb Range*

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Archie
Better than you
Papa's Assistant

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2019, 02:21:49 AM »

Yes, blowings things up is a very normal thing to do.

Microwaves suck!
Bro I hate wasting money on stuff that doesn’t work! Like, I bought a microwave and I used the pizza button, but when I opened it, it was still beans! SMH.
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2019, 01:14:39 PM »

hey, I love Mythbusters, I had to get a reference in there lmao.

EPISODE 3, PART 2

Shannon: "Welcome back to Flipline Bachelorette! Today, Willow will be going on a group date~"
Willow: "Yeah, I sent the card with the new girl Taiko again."
Taiko: "Hey boys, lookin' hot! So, this card says, 'James, Allan, Xolo, Roy, Brody and Carlo. Prepare to be scared!' Oooh, I wish I was going on this group date."
Marty: "Me too, I loved explosions but I also really like scary stuff."
Taiko: "You could always watch horror movies here at the mansion though."
Marty: "True, that actually sounds like a great idea!"
Deano: "Hmm, I'm not going, so I guess that means I get the individual date..."
Roy: "Dang! Well, I like scary stuff a lot, so I guess I can't wait!"
James: "Meh, not me, I hope this is just one of those vague descriptions and it turns out to be thrilling amusement park rides or something like that."
Xolo: "Well, no matter what, this will definitely be entertaining."
Allan: "Agreed, and probably exciting."
Brody: "Meh, I'm not sure, I'm not a big fan of crazy stuff, I do like a good horror movie though."
Carlo: "I don't care, anything that makes Willow happy makes me happy~"
Roy: "Wooow this guy is too much."
Carlo: "Thanks~~"

THE GUYS MEET WILLOW, AND THEY'RE ALL DRESSED IN BLACK BECAUSE WILLOW AND SOUNDBORD SAID SO.
Willow: "Hey guys, lookin' slick! Uh, that was the script by the way."
Carlo: "No matter, thank you anyway~"
James: "Er, what exactly is scary about this date?"
Willow: "Well, first we'll be going to see the latest Steven Queen inspired movie [totally not Stephen King knockoff] and then we'll be visiting Flipline's most famous haunted house! Even the movie snacks will be horror themed. Hope you're ready!"
Roy: "I'm more than ready!"
Carlo: "This sounds fantastic, may I sit next to you in the theater, Willow?"
Willow: "Sure!"
Roy: "I'll sit on the other side please!"
James: "Dang."
Xolo: "You guys are too much, I'll make sure to buy extra popcorn because the real show won't be on screen."
Allan: *sighs* "True that..."

THEY GO TO THE MOVIE AND IT'S ABOUT A CREEPY MIME THAT LURES FOOLISH CHILDREN TO HIS CREEPY MANSION AND PLAYS CREEPY GAMES AND ULTIMATELY MURDERS AND STUFFS THEM! YAY HORROR MOVIES. MEANWHILE CARLO TOTALLY PUTS HIS ARM AROUND WILLOW AND ROY GETS JEALOUS AND PRETENDS TO BE SCARED SO HE CAN HUG HER.

Willow: "Pretty great movie, what did you guys think?"
Roy: "Really creepy, but you know what, it was so much better because you were there."
James: "Interesting, not really my thing, but well made."
Allan: "Cool 'n' creepy, coulda used a bit more action."
Xolo: "All the action was happening around Willow, but the movie was nice."
Carlo: "A true tragedy, if only there had been someone to rescue those children and rid the world of the monstrous mime."
Brody: "I have to say, it was better than I expected. I might make a comic inspired by this story, but with more intelligent protagonists."
Willow: "Great, I'm glad you all got so into it even if you didn't love it! Now it's time for the haunted mansion!"
Xolo: "I wonder who will scream the loudest."
Roy: "Seriously Xolo?"
Xolo: "What, you're supposed to scream in a haunted house. I myself hope to be sufficiently scared to scream."
Willow: "Haha Xolo, you're funny."
Allan: "You think that's funny? Man, when I was a child, I went to a haunted house and screamed so loud they thought I was hired by the haunted house!"
Roy: "Oh yeah? When I went to a haunted house, I passed out cold and they thought I was a fake corpse!"
Carlo: "I went to a haunted house once with my older sister Bruna, but she was more frightened than I, and I had to carry her out of the place. But when it was all over, she told everyone I was scared. I just went along with it though, she's my sister after all."
Roy: "Now you're just bragging."
James: "Roy, don't worry about Carlo. And I've actually never been in a haunted house before, so this is new to me."
Brody: "Ah, so you don't know what to expect. Expect it to be way weirder than your weirdest dreams then, because I've been to this haunted house before... no spoilers though, plus they change it every year."
Willow: "I'm glad you guys are so excited, because we're here~"

THEY GO IN THE HAUNTED HOUSE YAY
Carlo: "Wow, this first room looks like an elegant ballroom... with blood all over the place."
Xolo: "Ooh, the animatronic dolls are in the second room."
Brody: "Xolo, you're not supposed to spoil it like that."
Xolo: "Sorry dude, you're right, carry on."
Roy: "AAAAH! SPIDERS! Uh, no offense to the nice ones like Jackie II though..."
Willow: "None taken."
Brody: "Yikes, the ridiculously colored stripes and flashing lights in this room are making me dizzy... did I just see something move?"
James: "Yeah, I think there's people in here with costumes that match the walls!"*
Carlo: "Oh wow, this next room is completely dark... except for those flashing ghostly shapes and those creepy noises!"
Willow: "Oh, this room is my favorite, the floating people in Victorian style costumes!"
James: "Hmm, I like this one too, not so creepy, reminds me of the end of Beetlejuice."
Willow: "Oh, you've seen Beetlejuice? That's one of my all-time favorite movies!"

THEY GET THROUGH THE WHOLE HAUNTED HOUSE WITH ONLY ONE OR TWO MORE SCREAMS, YAY!

*I TOTALLY VOLUNTEERED AT A HAUNTED HOUSE ONCE AND DID THIS, BUT IT WAS WHITE POLKA DOTS ON BLACK. IT WAS FANTASTIC AND EVERYONE WAS MORE SCARED OF ME THAN THE CREEPY DOLLS AND FAKE BLOOD

Willow: *back at her mansion* "That was great guys, I liked it more than the last group date."
Carlo: "Really? Even with the spa? Well, I suppose you'd have more fun doing things you're interested in."
Brody: "That was better than expected, I had a nice time."
Willow: "I'm glad to hear it!"
Shannon: "As am I. Willow, I hate to interrupt you guys' conversation, but we have some shocking news."
Willow: "Shocking? Sounds like every day at Nowtime News actually."
Shannon: "Yeah I totally had that coming, but um, you're not gonna like this at all."
Willow: "What? What's the problem?"
Shannon: "Rita caught some er, questionable interactions on one of the hidden cameras..."
Rita: "What shocking turn of events will Willow discover on my secret footage? STAY TUNED to find out!"
*cut to commercial for Flipline's most famous haunted house*

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Congratulations to Jackson!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2019, 01:20:12 PM »

Brother E: Funny! Grin

Long Signature:
Congratulations to Jackson for making it to the Top 32! Thanks everyone for your support! Smiley

Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Poppy Gloria
Better Than Papa!

Stanana Banana

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2019, 02:10:45 PM »

Lmaoo these are so good

God
Billboard Top 10 In The Order I Would Have It In:
10. No Guidance
9. Talk
8. Goodbyes
7. I Don't Care (Same)

6. Old Town Road
5. Señorita
4. Truth Hurts (Same)

3. Bad Guy (No.1 for 5 Weeks)
2. Ran$om (No.1 for 1 Week)
1. Boyfriend
I'm sorry, master Banana.
Mr. Maple
Kief
Papa's Replacement

The FC Games Start Now!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2019, 02:16:00 PM »

I love this Cheesy

Favourite Holidays:
Cupcakeria: Baseball Season
Pastaria: Summer Luau
Donuteria: Maple Mornings
Cheeseria: Maple Mornings
Cupcakeria To Go: Comet Con
Cupcakeria HD: Maple Mornings
Bakeria: Groovstock
Taco Mia HD: Maple Mornings
Sushiria: Maple Mornings
Taco Mia To Go: Maple Mornings
Pancakeria HD: Groovstock
Pizzeria HD: Maple Mornings
Hot Doggeria HD: Sugarplex Filmfest
Hot Doggeria To Go: Maple Morning
Scooperia: Big Top Carnival
Scooperia To Go: Big Top Carnival
Pancakeria To Go: Pirate Bash
Wingeria To Go: Maple Mornings
Donuteria To Go: Maple Mornings
#AmarambaTribe #SantaInMyHouse #FCGames #LighthouseFamily #Lover
Those are cool balls!
mina6462
nah.
Sundae Master

i love drinking tea but without sugar

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2019, 01:40:08 AM »

Love it!!!

deal with it sis
hatriđmunsigra
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2019, 12:29:56 PM »

Thanks, I try lol.

EPISODE 3, PART 3

Shannon: "Welcome back to the third week of Flipline Bachelorette! While Willow was away on her horror themed group date, something unexpected happened back at the mansion, and Rita will now reveal the shocking secret footage!"
Rita: "There's no doubt you're a 100% bona fide news reporter, Shannon."
Shannon: "Too true, now roll the clip!"

*The video displays a guest room with a television; a horror movie is playing. Two people sit on a small sofa; those people are easily identifiable as Taiko and Marty.*
Marty: "So, I heard Rita did a favor for you, what might that be?"
Taiko: "Well, I was trying to find a job, and I asked for a letter of recommendation, and she wrote a fantastic one. That girl would make a great screenwriter!"
Marty: "Yeah, I'm sure she would. The stories she tells at work are always entertaining."
Taiko: "Anyway, when she called me asking if I could help her out on this show, I gladly agreed!"
Marty: "Well, I'm glad you did."

THEY WATCH THE MOVIE AND MARTY TOTALLY PUTS HIS ARM AROUND HER.
Taiko:"Whoa, you're on a bachelorette show, you're supposed to be dating Willow!"
Marty: "So? She clearly likes some of the other guys better, and you're more my type."
Taiko: "Marty, I'm here to work, not to flirt."
Marty: "But I am here to find love, so what if it's with someone else who I happen to find more interesting and attractive?"
Taiko: "Dude, I don't even know you."
Marty: "Would you like to?"
Taiko: "Uh, NO!" *slaps Marty and storms out of the room."
*end clip*

Rita: "And to think I used to have a crush on that guy. I'm starting to think I dodged a bullet there. Willow, how are you feeling?"
Willow: "Well, I'm not really surprised because he never seemed interested in me, but I am very disappointed. Why would he sign up to date me if he just wanted to meet some other more interesting girl?"
Rita: "By the way, he's wrong. You and Taiko are different, but that doesn't mean either of you is less interesting or attractive than the other."
Willow: "Maybe, I guess you have a point."
Taiko: "Hey Willow, I'm so sorry you had to see that. I'm definitely not interested in Marty, anyone who pretends he wants to date one girl but goes and tells some other girl she's better is a complete jerk."
Rita: "Eh, he's not always that stupid, he has his good days too. But that was definitely not one of his finer moments."
Willow: "Yeah, he's a nice person most of the time. But I was probably not giving him a chocolate rose anyway, this just makes that decision easier. He's going home tonight."

Shannon: "Well, that was certainly unexpected! Marty, do you have anything to say to Willow?"
Marty: "Willow, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to put you down. I shouldn't have hit on Taiko, that was stupid of me. I deserve to leave the show, but I hope you find real love here."
Willow: "I forgive you, and I still like your band, but I never had strong feelings for you either. Bye Marty, I hope you find true love someday as well."
Shannon: "After all that craziness, I hope you're still ready for your one on one date with Deano."
Willow: "Yeah, I'm glad I have a day to rest in between, but I'll be ready and waiting."
Shannon: "Ooh, sounds like you like him! Anyway, stay tuned for the rest of this episode of Flipline Bachelorette after another brief break!"

*cut to commercial for home security systems*

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Wicky
just smoking outside~
Burger Flipper

..trailing rose petals

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2019, 12:33:33 PM »

damn marty a playa ahahaha

i love this sm

Hi, I'm Wicky:
~ You might know me as the vampire girl
~ I've been here for 5 years despite having a new account
~ I'm 17 years old
~ I am gothic.
~ I love heavy metal music
~ S L I P K N O T
~ I come off as mean sometimes but I promise I don't bite..
~ I still like vampires.
~Rising up from the dead of night and smoking by the brick wall~
Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.