Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Author Topic: Mental Health  (Read 1460 times)
Kiefer Masala
Curry Lover
Restaurant Master

Pudsey dodm

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2019, 12:57:43 AM »

I made this topic a while back but no one posted.

I think that I'm alright for now.

Check out my FC Topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46175.0

Ask me a Question!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46577.0
Favourite Holidays:
Cupcakeria: Baseball Season
Pastaria: Gondola 500
Donuteria: Maple Mornings
Cheeseria: Maple Mornings
Cupcakeria To Go: Comet Con
Cupcakeria HD: Maple Mornings
Bakeria: Groovstock
Taco Mia HD: Maple Mornings
Sushiria: Maple Mornings
Taco Mia To Go: Maple Mornings
Pancakeria HD: Groovstock
Pizzeria HD: Maple Mornings
Hot Doggeria HD: Sugarplex Filmfest
Hot Doggeria To Go: Maple Morning
Scooperia: Big Top Carnival
Scooperia To Go: Big Top Carnival
Pancakeria To Go: Pirate Bash
Wingeria To Go: Maple Mornings
Donuteria To Go: Maple Mornings
Cheeseria To Go: Portallini Feast
Out of Context Quotes:
somebody didn't take their meds today
Speedo is owned by Ode
hello I have time to upload my balls
Colonel Kori hired Pete and South America to clean Louis.
This year, North Korea has attacked the old dog
I love your Oven
The man who is green, matures without warming up and is already full of money.
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
My belly is my ticklish spot too
If being good-looking/attractive to girls was a crime, I'd be a law-abiding citizen.
Get in my signature
Remove excessive foreign languages
in few minutes, i will end making my new sexy FC
Virgil van Dick.
They need to hire new civilians and fire the old ones
This time the dog wakes up!
I don't believe he's in my bottom
What a pity about those nuts
College:
10 weeks down, 24 weeks to go.
We dodm
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2019, 01:59:31 PM »

I have autism. I have had it for all my life, as far as I know.

I'm not good at social stuff, and had to manually learn what others all seem to instinctively know. I also can't focus well on anything if I've forgotten my medication, which is really annoying because it basically means I can't really do anything useful or fun for the whole day. You might see me here sometimes venting my frustration over that, if it happens again. Or you might see me just be really weird, because that also happens when I forget my medication.

Perhaps to balance it out, I seem to have heightened school abilities. I hardly study at all and still I get ridiculously high notes in everything, which also has me really worried I'll fail when I get to university because I never learned to study. Planning skills are another thing I'm really, really bad at because of my autism, so yeah, I'm pretty worried about that.

It's not the end of the world, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a normal conversation without having to constantly analyze body language, tone of voice and choice of words to try to figure out the exact nuance of meaning the other person wants to convey, or to precisely regulate my own tone of voice, body language and word choice so I'm not misunderstood and I don't offend anyone.

Those things, which you all probably do without even thinking about it, are a conscious effort for me. That is partly why I prefer the forum over actual human contact, I think. Communicating through text eliminates the need to check body language and tone of voice.

I still misinterpret a lot of things, though. So if you see a reply by me that doesn't seem to make any sense, chances are I either forgot my medication, or I just misinterpreted the original post completely.

Oh, and sorry for making this such a giant story. I guess I just had a lot to talk about.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2019, 02:49:16 PM »

I'm not good at social stuff, and had to manually learn what others all seem to instinctively know. I also can't focus well on anything if I've forgotten my medication, which is really annoying because it basically means I can't really do anything useful or fun for the whole day. You might see me here sometimes venting my frustration over that, if it happens again. Or you might see me just be really weird, because that also happens when I forget my medication.

Perhaps to balance it out, I seem to have heightened school abilities. I hardly study at all and still I get ridiculously high notes in everything, which also has me really worried I'll fail when I get to university because I never learned to study. Planning skills are another thing I'm really, really bad at because of my autism, so yeah, I'm pretty worried about that.

It's not the end of the world, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a normal conversation without having to constantly analyze body language, tone of voice and choice of words to try to figure out the exact nuance of meaning the other person wants to convey, or to precisely regulate my own tone of voice, body language and word choice so I'm not misunderstood and I don't offend anyone.

Those things, which you all probably do without even thinking about it, are a conscious effort for me. That is partly why I prefer the forum over actual human contact, I think. Communicating through text eliminates the need to check body language and tone of voice.

I still misinterpret a lot of things, though. So if you see a reply by me that doesn't seem to make any sense, chances are I either forgot my medication, or I just misinterpreted the original post completely.

Oh, and sorry for making this such a giant story. I guess I just had a lot to talk about.
Brother E: I never knew you had autism until you told me one time. It's hard to tell because you communicate so well and you are so smart. Especially with your mysteries  Smiley

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2019, 03:06:42 PM »

Brother E: I never knew you had autism until you told me one time. It's hard to tell because you communicate so well and you are so smart. Especially with your mysteries  Smiley
Thanks! Yeah, not all people with autism are alike. My autism is relatively mild, but still very much present. I also learned how to cope with it over the years. Good to know my efforts to learn how to communicate better are paying off!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2019, 03:08:51 PM »

Thanks! Yeah, not all people with autism are alike. My autism is relatively mild, but still very much present. I also learned how to cope with it over the years. Good to know my efforts to learn how to communicate better are paying off!
Brother E: They sure are! It's easy to role-play with you. Smiley

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2019, 03:17:26 PM »

Brother E: They sure are! It's easy to role-play with you. Smiley
Well, it's a lot easier than talking in real life, because I can take the time to make sure what I'm saying comes out right, whereas if I try that in real life, people get annoyed at me not responding fast enough. I know, I've tried.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2019, 04:51:20 PM »

Well, it's a lot easier than talking in real life, because I can take the time to make sure what I'm saying comes out right, whereas if I try that in real life, people get annoyed at me not responding fast enough. I know, I've tried.
Brother E: Oh. Still,  I bet you are doing better than what you were. Wink

brix4477
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2019, 11:00:30 PM »

I have such a classmate (now at home schooling), he also had autism. My friend and I tried to talk to him, then he went somewhere, and he didn’t say anything, didn’t even pay attention, he just went where he needed to.

Hello!
Привет!
RedInfra
Fc Fanatic
Sundae Master

Maria Celebrates Christmas Too Early.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2019, 01:09:35 PM »

I have such a classmate (now at home schooling), he also had autism. My friend and I tried to talk to him, then he went somewhere, and he didn’t say anything, didn’t even pay attention, he just went where he needed to.
Some kids that have autistism are non verbal. My school has a program where you can sign up for a class to go down to the class and be a role model to them. I signed up and its actually really cool. You learn a lot and get to go on field trips with them. Its a lot more casual then you would of thought. I remember the first day being so scared but by the end of the first week you are like "why was I nervous?". And a lot of this goes with stereotyping. They do have moments but its just what is expected. Nobody's perfect. But just saying, I hope that we can break the mold and get more attention with mental disabilities. I had depression. I know what mental illness can do to you.

Hi everyone! It would be awesome it you checked out my FC's!!! Cheesy
SpongeBob29
Not a troll
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2019, 10:06:18 AM »

Sometimes, my family tells me that I need a professional for mental help every time I argue/fight with them, whether it would be verbally or physically. I always tell them that I need no mental help whatsoever and everything is fine within me. Nothing is wrong with me mentally and physically. Instead, I suggest them to do that for themselves. I usually try to break into the kitchen, the living room, and each of my family members' rooms, so I can throw away the stuff inside those rooms and break them completely. Whenever I try to do this, they always yell at me and threaten me by saying that they will call the police and put me in jail. I always tell them, "Call them. I don't care." I was inspired by many of the shocks, sufferings, and tragedies going on in this world for years and always thought that I could genuinely and definitely do something like those one day. I always had thoughts about ruining and destroying the entire world, but I rarely get the chance to tell in public about it, because they takes things way too seriously and that will get me in "trouble". I always had thoughts about the entire population to disappear from this world and me being the only person to remain alive and the ways on how I can make the entire population disappear. I get angry for almost everything, no matter how big or small they are. I view my family as strangers and not a "true" family (there is no such thing), because I definitely want to leave the house, but there is no way for me to do it. I never genuinely liked them and they always forced me to do certain things I don't want to do. I never did a favor for them and whenever they try to do favors for me, they always do favors that I never asked for and beg them to do nothing about it. I never thank them when they do favors to me and they always find it disrespectful for some reason. I never apologize for things I do against them, either. I don't find either situation disrespectful at all. They always complain about me being lazy and how I don't take care of my room and hygiene. They believe I'm lying every time they ask me something, how I hide many things from them, how I "steal" their mails without even doing so, and they yell at me for not cutting the grass, not doing breakfast and lunch on my own, not carrying things for them, such as things they bought from the store, and how I can't even get a job in the first place. They even blamed at me for breaking the computer intentionally, which is wrong. I turned the computer on and "Automatic Repair" showed up. That's it. They even told me to leave the house, but whenever I do that, they tell me "What are you doing?! Where are you?!?!?! Come back home now!!!!!" I stand outside for hours, turn my phone off so they won't call me, and come back after they leave the house for shopping or whatever. This makes no sense. They also tell how I was better when I was a lot younger than now, which isn't true. I always behaved like this and kept thoughts about behaving like this for years. I also speak to myself at home every day and this occurred ever since I was born. I don't do this in public and whenever I do it at home, my family always asks me "to whom I am talking to?" I always interrupt whenever they ask me this or whenever they come nearby me. Then I keep doing this after they leave me alone. Not only I talk to myself, I talk as in I'm talking to someone else and remain my focus on that, usually when I walk around my room, which is a complete mess, but I personally don't care about anything that's happening in my family anymore. In fact, I never did.

Ignore the spoiler tag. All the files are deleted.

Spoiler:
Papa Louie Ranks (Challenge Dates: May 7th, 2019 - August 17th, 2019)
Papa's Pizzeria - Rank 48 Day 127 - 36/36 Gold
Papa's Burgeria - Rank 48 Day 108 - 44/44 Gold
Papa's Taco Mia - Rank 50 Day 143 - 54/54 Gold - 60/60 Badges
Papa's Freezeria - Rank 52 Day 154 - 54/54 Gold - 80/80 Badges
Papa's Pancakeria - Rank 46 Day 143 - 55/55 Gold - 80/80 Badges
Papa's Wingeria - Rank 73 Day 171 - 70/70 Gold - 80/80 Badges
Papa's Hot Doggeria - Rank 105 Day 147 - 76/76 Gold - 100/100 Badges
Papa's Cupcakeria - Rank 150 Day 222 - 81/81 Gold - 90/90 Badges
Papa's Pastaria - Rank 156 Day 234 - 85/85 Gold - 100/100 Badges
Papa's Donuteria - Rank 198 Day 243 - 90/90 Gold - 110/100 Badges
Papa's Cheeseria - Rank 192 Day 239 - 96/96 Gold - 140/140 Badges
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 175 Day 237 - 101/101 Gold - 90/90 Stickers
Papa's Sushiria - Rank 177 Day 242 - 106/106 Gold - 90/90 Stickers
Papa's Scooperia - Rank 220 Day 310 - 116/116 Gold - 90/90 Stickers

Other Flipline Games (Challenge Dates: August 17th, 2019 - present)
Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! - 100% Completed - Sarge Defeated - 36/36 Red Coins
Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! - 100% Completed - 28/28 Characters - 48/48 Badges - 50/50 Warp Coins
Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! - 100% Completed - 28/28 Characters - 48/48 Badges - 50/50 Warp Coins
Cactus McCoy and The Curse of Thorns - 100% Completed - 60/60 Area Challenges - 60/60 Treasures - 80/80 Badges
Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera - 100% Completed - 60/60 Area Challenges - 60/60 Treasures - 60/60 Badges
Steak and Jake - Trailhead 7 - 1/30 Challenges - 0/30 Milk Races
Steak and Jake: Midnight March - Trailhead 12 - 100% Completed
Rock Garden Deluxe - Level 22 - 4/101 Stones Collected - 0/9 Gardens Created
Jacksmith - Level 34 Day 56 - Dudley Defeated - 63% Bestiaries Completed - 65/80 Badges - 27/84 Epic Weapon Designs
Kiefer Masala
Curry Lover
Restaurant Master

Pudsey dodm

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2019, 10:12:09 AM »

I feel bad for you tbh. I appreciate you might not want pity or sympathy so I'm not giving it to you. It's a shame you have to live with this.

Check out my FC Topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46175.0

Ask me a Question!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46577.0
Favourite Holidays:
Cupcakeria: Baseball Season
Pastaria: Gondola 500
Donuteria: Maple Mornings
Cheeseria: Maple Mornings
Cupcakeria To Go: Comet Con
Cupcakeria HD: Maple Mornings
Bakeria: Groovstock
Taco Mia HD: Maple Mornings
Sushiria: Maple Mornings
Taco Mia To Go: Maple Mornings
Pancakeria HD: Groovstock
Pizzeria HD: Maple Mornings
Hot Doggeria HD: Sugarplex Filmfest
Hot Doggeria To Go: Maple Morning
Scooperia: Big Top Carnival
Scooperia To Go: Big Top Carnival
Pancakeria To Go: Pirate Bash
Wingeria To Go: Maple Mornings
Donuteria To Go: Maple Mornings
Cheeseria To Go: Portallini Feast
Out of Context Quotes:
somebody didn't take their meds today
Speedo is owned by Ode
hello I have time to upload my balls
Colonel Kori hired Pete and South America to clean Louis.
This year, North Korea has attacked the old dog
I love your Oven
The man who is green, matures without warming up and is already full of money.
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
My belly is my ticklish spot too
If being good-looking/attractive to girls was a crime, I'd be a law-abiding citizen.
Get in my signature
Remove excessive foreign languages
in few minutes, i will end making my new sexy FC
Virgil van Dick.
They need to hire new civilians and fire the old ones
This time the dog wakes up!
I don't believe he's in my bottom
What a pity about those nuts
College:
10 weeks down, 24 weeks to go.
We dodm
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

when the pizza rolls aren't done

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2019, 10:14:11 AM »

Sometimes, my family tells me that I need a professional for mental help every time I argue/fight with them, whether it would be verbally or physically. I always tell them that I need no mental help whatsoever and everything is fine within me. Nothing is wrong with me mentally and physically. Instead, I suggest them to do that for themselves. I usually try to break into the kitchen, the living room, and each of my family members' rooms, so I can throw away the stuff inside those rooms and break them completely. Whenever I try to do this, they always yell at me and threaten me by saying that they will call the police and put me in jail. I always tell them, "Call them. I don't care." I was inspired by many of the shocks, sufferings, and tragedies going on in this world for years and always thought that I could genuinely and definitely do something like those one day. I always had thoughts about ruining and destroying the entire world, but I rarely get the chance to tell in public about it, because they takes things way too seriously and that will get me in "trouble". I always had thoughts about the entire population to disappear from this world and me being the only person to remain alive and the ways on how I can make the entire population disappear. I get angry for almost everything, no matter how big or small they are. I view my family as strangers and not a "true" family (there is no such thing), because I definitely want to leave the house, but there is no way for me to do it. I never genuinely liked them and they always forced me to do certain things I don't want to do. I never did a favor for them and whenever they try to do favors for me, they always do favors that I never asked for and beg them to do nothing about it. I never thank them when they do favors to me and they always find it disrespectful for some reason. I never apologize for things I do against them, either. I don't find either situation disrespectful at all. They always complain about me being lazy and how I don't take care of my room and hygiene. They believe I'm lying every time they ask me something, how I hide many things from them, how I "steal" their mails without even doing so, and they yell at me for not cutting the grass, not doing breakfast and lunch on my own, not carrying things for them, such as things they bought from the store, and how I can't even get a job in the first place. They even blamed at me for breaking the computer intentionally, which is wrong. I turned the computer on and "Automatic Repair" showed up. That's it. They even told me to leave the house, but whenever I do that, they tell me "What are you doing?! Where are you?!?!?! Come back home now!!!!!" I stand outside for hours, turn my phone off so they won't call me, and come back after they leave the house for shopping or whatever. This makes no sense. They also tell how I was better when I was a lot younger than now, which isn't true. I always behaved like this and kept thoughts about behaving like this for years. I also speak to myself at home every day and this occurred ever since I was born. I don't do this in public and whenever I do it at home, my family always asks me "to whom I am talking to?" I always interrupt whenever they ask me this or whenever they come nearby me. Then I keep doing this after they leave me alone. Not only I talk to myself, I talk as in I'm talking to someone else and remain my focus on that, usually when I walk around my room, which is a complete mess, but I personally don't care about anything that's happening in my family anymore. In fact, I never did.
That sucks. I don't want this to sound mean, but if this is real then I think you need help with your mental problems Hmm

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
Ibzy
hi there, fellow reader
Papa's Replacement

Owen: Thank you to everyone!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2019, 01:24:08 PM »

Sad

Owen: Thank you to everyone!

FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Time for some cookin'!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2019, 02:00:15 PM »

That sucks. Maybe try standing up for yourself and try to get some independence.

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
JEBZ Komics [Nov 05 03:16 PM]:   Brother E: Church just came on today, TCOMIB.
brix4477
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2019, 07:17:03 AM »

then you in real life do not show your good side

Hello!
Привет!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.