Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   
Print
Author Topic: Mental Health  (Read 4731 times)
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Gogo Momo!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2019, 08:07:19 PM »

Why does it matter? It’s an important subject.

Congrats to ok no for suggesting my current Forum name!
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Good Luck Competitors

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2019, 08:28:36 PM »

I know it’s important, but this is not the place.

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
Theo
Food Critic

blub

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2019, 08:36:18 PM »

are you gonna sit there and tell me that people aren't allowed to talk about their mental health here

I won't. I will choke this bitterness, this regret, then anger until I explode. And I will never accept that such a holiday has replaced my beloved New Year.

Never.
Ianiant
Sushi Chef
Better Than Papa!

Markus for The FC Games 3

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2019, 08:38:45 PM »

are you gonna sit there and tell me that people aren't allowed to talk about their mental health here

Apparently so

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2019, 08:41:40 PM »

Speaking up about mental health is one of the best things you can do while having such problems. If this topic can help in any way, it should stay.

#GiveUsColoredBeltBucklesPLP
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
*Brother E has a bruh moment.*
my chef's are Phil and Loona
TOTALLY! TOTALLY! It would be so kawaii, it would absolutely confuse the baddies, and Tony and Mandi would be impressed! They could use a pacifier and a rattle as weapons.
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Good Luck Competitors

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2019, 09:35:09 PM »

Jeez sorry for saying what I felt, I just feel like it’s inappropriate for this site. I’ve had depression since I was 12, I understand how it feels, I just thought that this wasn’t the right place but whatever

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in TD style?

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2019, 09:45:58 PM »

Jeez sorry for saying what I felt, I just feel like it’s inappropriate for this site. I’ve had depression since I was 12, I understand how it feels, I just thought that this wasn’t the right place but whatever
Brother E: I kind of agree with you there a bit. Maybe people can PM each other to get help, but a topic for it just doesn't seem right.

The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2019, 06:02:36 AM »

People have been talking about their mental health on the forum for years. This not being the right place hasn’t stopped anyone. Please don’t be rude, some people might want a place to reach out

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2019, 07:24:06 AM »

Haha my mental health isn't very good chief

Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I love that word
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I don't know how to pronounce it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    But I love it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
brix4477
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2019, 07:41:10 AM »

I consider myself an absolute psycho
Mystic
~Aquatic Queen~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2019, 10:07:34 PM »

I'm still a bit self-conscious on how I present myself to people. It's a constant battle of: "Will I come off  too harsh or too nice?" I am generally a very nice person but, I don't want people to take that as a method of trying get over me. With my niece, her boyfriend along with their new child will be coming to stay with me for two weeks while my mother is in Texas. This will be my ultimate test to see if I'm in a position to take charge. All I have to do believe in myself and put my trust in God for all things to work out for the good.

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2019, 11:12:05 PM »

I consider myself an absolute psycho
Oh she's sweet but a psycho a little bit psycho

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this marble racing bloop.

Btw add Oofis#8798 on discord if you wanna talk
Ocean Drive
Cute Jeans
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2019, 12:57:43 AM »

I made this topic a while back but no one posted.

I think that I'm alright for now.
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2019, 01:59:31 PM »

I have autism. I have had it for all my life, as far as I know.

I'm not good at social stuff, and had to manually learn what others all seem to instinctively know. I also can't focus well on anything if I've forgotten my medication, which is really annoying because it basically means I can't really do anything useful or fun for the whole day. You might see me here sometimes venting my frustration over that, if it happens again. Or you might see me just be really weird, because that also happens when I forget my medication.

Perhaps to balance it out, I seem to have heightened school abilities. I hardly study at all and still I get ridiculously high notes in everything, which also has me really worried I'll fail when I get to university because I never learned to study. Planning skills are another thing I'm really, really bad at because of my autism, so yeah, I'm pretty worried about that.

It's not the end of the world, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a normal conversation without having to constantly analyze body language, tone of voice and choice of words to try to figure out the exact nuance of meaning the other person wants to convey, or to precisely regulate my own tone of voice, body language and word choice so I'm not misunderstood and I don't offend anyone.

Those things, which you all probably do without even thinking about it, are a conscious effort for me. That is partly why I prefer the forum over actual human contact, I think. Communicating through text eliminates the need to check body language and tone of voice.

I still misinterpret a lot of things, though. So if you see a reply by me that doesn't seem to make any sense, chances are I either forgot my medication, or I just misinterpreted the original post completely.

Oh, and sorry for making this such a giant story. I guess I just had a lot to talk about.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in TD style?

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2019, 02:49:16 PM »

I have autism. I have had it for all my life, as far as I know.

I'm not good at social stuff, and had to manually learn what others all seem to instinctively know. I also can't focus well on anything if I've forgotten my medication, which is really annoying because it basically means I can't really do anything useful or fun for the whole day. You might see me here sometimes venting my frustration over that, if it happens again. Or you might see me just be really weird, because that also happens when I forget my medication.

Perhaps to balance it out, I seem to have heightened school abilities. I hardly study at all and still I get ridiculously high notes in everything, which also has me really worried I'll fail when I get to university because I never learned to study. Planning skills are another thing I'm really, really bad at because of my autism, so yeah, I'm pretty worried about that.

It's not the end of the world, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a normal conversation without having to constantly analyze body language, tone of voice and choice of words to try to figure out the exact nuance of meaning the other person wants to convey, or to precisely regulate my own tone of voice, body language and word choice so I'm not misunderstood and I don't offend anyone.

Those things, which you all probably do without even thinking about it, are a conscious effort for me. That is partly why I prefer the forum over actual human contact, I think. Communicating through text eliminates the need to check body language and tone of voice.

I still misinterpret a lot of things, though. So if you see a reply by me that doesn't seem to make any sense, chances are I either forgot my medication, or I just misinterpreted the original post completely.

Oh, and sorry for making this such a giant story. I guess I just had a lot to talk about.
Brother E: I never knew you had autism until you told me one time. It's hard to tell because you communicate so well and you are so smart. Especially with your mysteries  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.