Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   
Print
Author Topic: Mental Health  (Read 3144 times)
Kiefer Masala
Curry Lover
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2019, 01:50:40 AM »

Fan Characters, Other Forum Games and Papa Louie Pals are really active boards too you know? Not to mention all Gameria Boards.

FC Games- Rule The World: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49386.0
Out of Context Quotes:
somebody didn't take their meds today
Speedo is owned by Ode
hello I have time to upload my balls
Colonel Kori hired Pete and South America to clean Louis.
This year, North Korea has attacked the old dog
I love your Oven
The man who is green, matures without warming up and is already full of money.
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
My belly is my ticklish spot too
If being good-looking/attractive to girls was a crime, I'd be a law-abiding citizen.
Get in my signature
Remove excessive foreign languages
in few minutes, i will end making my new sexy FC
Virgil van Dick.
They need to hire new civilians and fire the old ones
This time the dog wakes up!
I don't believe he's in my bottom
What a pity about those nuts
#WeNeedMoreThickPals
De Ja Vu [Jan 03 02:50 PM]: i want so much to say bad words and to be rude now. But, i can't, beacuse i can get banned.
give me a holler
I hate mine too. Cheery
College:
17 weeks down, 17 weeks to go.
It was the end of a decade, but the start of an age - Long Live by Taylor Swift
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Boing Boing

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2019, 05:53:53 AM »

Sometimes on the forum I feel exiled or hated. Idk if its my depression or just what people think. smh
Definitely not! I've been interested in your FCs and topics, you're a friend to me! Grin

Happy Holidays, Everyone! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A

My Topics:
Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

EE ER, EE ER, EE ER, EE ER, EE ER, EE ER, EE ER

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2019, 09:13:16 AM »

Fan Characters, Other Forum Games and Papa Louie Pals are really active boards too you know? Not to mention all Gameria Boards.
He still has a point with the shoutbox. I don't usually see RedInfra in there, especially during active periods of the shoutbox, that would be good place for him to get more active, and having more conversations there with people would probably make him feel better Smiley

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Top 10 most surprised anime moments.
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
It’s to help transport the baby on vacations to Afghanistan, and to hide the baby when running from the police
That's not a fun fact that's a sad fact
No you.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=58174.0 Please support this!
RedInfra
Fc Fanatic
Franchise Owner

Merry Christmas!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2019, 07:41:23 AM »

I go on a lot of those
RedInfra
Fc Fanatic
Franchise Owner

Merry Christmas!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2019, 07:42:29 AM »

He still has a point with the shoutbox. I don't usually see RedInfra in there, especially during active periods of the shoutbox, that would be good place for him to get more active, and having more conversations there with people would probably make him feel better Smiley
I do use the shoutbox from time to time it may be a time zone difference or something? Plus I am really busy. and whenever I'm on it no one else is there.
The_tribe_has_spoken
Franchise Owner

Amber is ready to take on the FC games!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2019, 09:36:33 AM »

I feel like I am kinda underrated here, and I think that the FC games helped me prove I’m a good FC maker, and once I’m done with my tournament, you’ll see!

Also, redinfra, when I was starting out, I had no one, but then speedo helped me with an issue I had, and now I feel like I’m excepted here!

So just give it time, and trust me, everything will be ok, and if you need to talk, I’m here!  Cheesy

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Boing Boing

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2019, 11:16:26 AM »

I feel like I am kinda underrated here, and I think that the FC games helped me prove I’m a good FC maker, and once I’m done with my tournament, you’ll see!

Also, redinfra, when I was starting out, I had no one, but then speedo helped me with an issue I had, and now I feel like I’m excepted here!

So just give it time, and trust me, everything will be ok, and if you need to talk, I’m here!  Cheesy
The FC Games showed your abilities! I don't think you've showed many FCs before it Smiley

Happy Holidays, Everyone! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A

My Topics:
CaMeo
Gold Boi
Papa's Replacement

Grook!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2019, 12:15:35 PM »

I felt welcome the moment I joined, makes me sad that some don’t feel that way

I try to give a warm welcome to new users

Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2019, 04:41:20 PM »

Just a reminder to all forumers that if you need some psych help or something, I'm with you. Feel free to vent to me.

Snom
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

Azaleah, Ruler of the UK!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2019, 04:43:05 PM »

Where's your license? Eyebrow

Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2019, 04:45:43 PM »

Where's your license? Eyebrow
Does Dr Phil have one tho?

Snom
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2019, 04:47:33 PM »

Sometimes I feel invisible to everyone, I’m losing grip on my life. Why should I care about the people who aren’t there for me?

What do you want to vent about? Talk about your feelings

Snom.
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2019, 04:48:37 PM »

One of my friends is being a jerk.

Snom
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2019, 04:52:12 PM »

Do you ever have situations in your life that feel complicated? Sometimes I feel my personality is complicated

Snom.
yves
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

#YERI: i'm original visual

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2019, 05:48:06 PM »

Does Dr Phil have one tho?

Yes

AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Choconilla is actin like an alt
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.