Poll
Question: Should I be able to necrobump?
Yes, please do it a lot - 7 (31.8%)
Yes, if it’s justified - 11 (50%)
No, Archie said to stop - 4 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Is necrobumping allowed now?  (Read 829 times)
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2019, 06:55:41 PM »

It's under Forum Guidelines. Necrobumping is breaking the rules.  ;DTechnically there isn't any rule against backseat moderating. The only thing Matt says on it is "Avoid backseat moderating!". Anyway, reporting isn't backseat moderating, it's just making the mods and admins awareness and letting them handle it.
But I want to
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2019, 07:42:39 PM »

I’m in a tough position.

See, I don’t bump for no reason. Keep that in mind.

Let me know your thoughts.
Theo
Food Critic

blub

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2019, 07:43:24 PM »

Who is Arch Nemesis

Brother E: I think this topic is not that good.
JEBZ Komics [Apr 03 09:15 PM]:   Brother E: You guys are soooooo sensitive
winter
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 07:51:51 PM »

SpongeBob29 [Jul 14 11:45 PM]:  this place is very relaxing full of nice welcoming and heartwarming people that treat you very well with kindness and politeness. very proud to be part of this community.  Cheesy

Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I love that word
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I don't know how to pronounce it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    But I love it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Archie
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

Semi-Active

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2019, 11:29:42 PM »

Abu, alting is illegal. How dare you make 5 alts to vote on this poll  Evil Evil Evil

Reddit: Archie_6201
Discord: Archie#6201

These are the only social media you can find me on, since I never got into using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or Tiktok.
Archie
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

Semi-Active

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2019, 11:34:58 PM »

But I want to
As you are a mod, I choose to believe you. Adding on Sky's post, it is also allowed to necrobump old topics and not be considered spam as long as you want to.
Thanks you for opening my eyes on this matter, and I will now lock this topic.
Man, I used to think I was the ugliest dude in the world. I had major body issues and my self-esteem was nonexistent. But it was all me that thought that. See, my friends would try to bring me up as much as they could. They’d assure me time and time again that I’m not ugly and in fact attractive, but I never believed them. I refused to accept their compliments, I refused to look at myself less harshly, and I refused to think better of myself. My inability to accept that I wasn’t ugly led to me thinking even worse of myself in other respects; on one occasion, I hugged a friend of mine bye, and she told me I smelled good. Such a positive remark was hostile to my ears despite being such a simple benign compliment. I told her I wasn’t. I look back on that particular instance with regret as I do all other times I put down compliments and refused to love myself.

See, refusing to accept those compliments taxed me in two distinct ways. More directly, it made me think worse and worse of myself, causing me to spurn more and more compliments, thus dragging me ever down into a pit of self-loathing. But it also made them stop giving those compliments. And after they stopped giving them, they pulled back from me to save their own self-esteem. This is most true with one particular person whom I had grown very close with. I’d venture to say she was my best friend, but I always told her that I didn’t deserve her and yadi yada. She, at some point, hit her own wall of issues in her personal life. She didn’t share them with me, not that it would have mattered. I wasn’t in a mental position to bring her up, and my own low self-esteem just brought her down. We stopped talking, and I fell into the worst depression I’ve ever had. At some point, I started cutting myself. I crawled out of it later through therapy and actively trying to better myself and changing my approach to life. December 26, 2017 was the last time I cut myself, and sometime in early-mid 2018 I started to feel better about myself.

You’re talented. I think deep in your heart you know you are, but I’m telling you right now that you are. I don’t know how you view yourself outside of this one particular thing, but I just wanna implore you to take the compliments as they come and take them to heart. You’re a beautiful, talented individual.

Meanwhile, see you on Unstoppable losers, it's hyperposting time yayyy  Grin

Reddit: Archie_6201
Discord: Archie#6201

These are the only social media you can find me on, since I never got into using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or Tiktok.
MarkiplierFana!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2019, 09:14:18 AM »

If you have a reason to

Hi, I’m semi active
Mercury
Semiactive (PP&P)
Restaurant Master

Empty canvases can win!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2019, 09:37:52 AM »

You can do whatever you want, if there is a specific reason.

Long Signature:
You'd better watch out! I am coming after you whoever you are ~ Chris
Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Being a perfectionist is getting em all or nothing. If it's nothing close to perfection, it doesn't deserve another thought.
Dear forumers,
Since everyone knows that losing just because someone is more popular than you is painful, please, try to be as much fair playing people as you can. It's important for someone who really deserves it to win and not for someone who is either over-rated or persona-esque.
Thank you!
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link:
Check out my Roleplay, the one and only: "The FC Games: Hall Of Fame" Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49494.0
For those who want to test their FC making skills and give their outfit a second chance here's "TFCG - Outfit Evolution" Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64339.0
Chris' Outfits:
C01: Traveler (32/40 - Safe )
C02: Dubstep DJ (35/40 - Immunity)
C04: Moroccan Shopaholic - Lamps (33/40 - Lost)
C05: Environmentalist Bookworm (31/40 - Safe)
Life Lessons Learned Here:
1. No matter how much you've changed, for some people (haters) you'll always be the same.
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
cancelling my vacation to Calypso Island
Lamo in Spanish means "I lick"
Ianiant [Apr 19 03:47 AM]:   @Mercury Hod does not exist.
I wanna move to Gay City
CeruleaM [May 02 10:43 AM]: i drive a chevrolet movie theater
CeruleaM [May 09 07:55 AM]: egg + water + lemon juice + weird dirt stuff = natural and long-lasting hair dye
TIME TO MAKE A DEVIL FC  Evil Grin
Ok. You do you
Lyric Of The Day:
I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust
Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.