Poll
Question: Should I be able to necrobump?
Yes, please do it a lot - 6 (31.6%)
Yes, if it’s justified - 9 (47.4%)
No, Archie said to stop - 4 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Is necrobumping allowed now?  (Read 428 times)
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2019, 01:51:22 PM »

there has to be a reason. if it's your own topic and you're posting something relevant in it, it's fine. if you're just bumping it cuz you want other people to post in it, that's kinda lame.

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Abu
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2019, 06:55:41 PM »

It's under Forum Guidelines. Necrobumping is breaking the rules.  ;DTechnically there isn't any rule against backseat moderating. The only thing Matt says on it is "Avoid backseat moderating!". Anyway, reporting isn't backseat moderating, it's just making the mods and admins awareness and letting them handle it.
But I want to

Наша
родина -
Россия!
Avatars (as of 1 January, 2018):
1 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Lovely)
8 January, 2018 - Glacia (Battle Pose)
16 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
21 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Aether Throne)
30 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
7 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Curled-Up)
19 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Regal)

25 February, 2018 - Glacia (Regal)
6 March, 2018 - Lusamine (Reminiscing)
17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
31 March, 2018 - Lavender
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

12 May, 2018 - Forest Bloom
2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna
30 June, 2018 - African Sunset

20 July, 2018 - No Avatar
11 August, 2018 - Hibiscus
20 August, 2018 - Nine Wickes
24 August - Forest Trails
5 September - No avatar
29 September, 2018 - Autumn View
13 October, 2018 - Path of Leaves
14 November, 2018 - Россия
Abu
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2019, 07:42:39 PM »

I’m in a tough position.

See, I don’t bump for no reason. Keep that in mind.

Let me know your thoughts.

Наша
родина -
Россия!
Avatars (as of 1 January, 2018):
1 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Lovely)
8 January, 2018 - Glacia (Battle Pose)
16 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
21 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Aether Throne)
30 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
7 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Curled-Up)
19 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Regal)

25 February, 2018 - Glacia (Regal)
6 March, 2018 - Lusamine (Reminiscing)
17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
31 March, 2018 - Lavender
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

12 May, 2018 - Forest Bloom
2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna
30 June, 2018 - African Sunset

20 July, 2018 - No Avatar
11 August, 2018 - Hibiscus
20 August, 2018 - Nine Wickes
24 August - Forest Trails
5 September - No avatar
29 September, 2018 - Autumn View
13 October, 2018 - Path of Leaves
14 November, 2018 - Россия
Theo
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 07:43:24 PM »

Who is Arch Nemesis

JEBZ Komics [Sep 16 08:19 PM]:   Brother E: Since our parents are talking about plumbing, we don't want to add to the stress.
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2019, 07:51:51 PM »

SpongeBob29 [Jul 14 11:45 PM]:  this place is very relaxing full of nice welcoming and heartwarming people that treat you very well with kindness and politeness. very proud to be part of this community.  Cheesy

stan LOONA:
Do you stan Loona?

JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona

AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly?

I do stan Loona and stream Butterfly.

AskJoe [Sep 10 06:03 PM]:   I stan Loona & stream Butterfly.

Lil Nas Flex [Sep 10 06:33 PM]:   Let's all Stan Loona together

AskJoe [Aug 22 06:01 PM]:   @Cat Kyle That is the best song I have ever heard. 8)
      -AskJoe, in regards to the song Butterfly by Loona
Archie!
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2019, 11:29:42 PM »

Abu, alting is illegal. How dare you make 5 alts to vote on this poll  Evil Evil Evil

Microwaves suck!
Bro I hate wasting money on stuff that doesn’t work! Like, I bought a microwave and I used the pizza button, but when I opened it, it was still beans! SMH.
Archie!
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2019, 11:34:58 PM »

But I want to
As you are a mod, I choose to believe you. Adding on Sky's post, it is also allowed to necrobump old topics and not be considered spam as long as you want to.
Thanks you for opening my eyes on this matter, and I will now lock this topic.
Man, I used to think I was the ugliest dude in the world. I had major body issues and my self-esteem was nonexistent. But it was all me that thought that. See, my friends would try to bring me up as much as they could. They’d assure me time and time again that I’m not ugly and in fact attractive, but I never believed them. I refused to accept their compliments, I refused to look at myself less harshly, and I refused to think better of myself. My inability to accept that I wasn’t ugly led to me thinking even worse of myself in other respects; on one occasion, I hugged a friend of mine bye, and she told me I smelled good. Such a positive remark was hostile to my ears despite being such a simple benign compliment. I told her I wasn’t. I look back on that particular instance with regret as I do all other times I put down compliments and refused to love myself.

See, refusing to accept those compliments taxed me in two distinct ways. More directly, it made me think worse and worse of myself, causing me to spurn more and more compliments, thus dragging me ever down into a pit of self-loathing. But it also made them stop giving those compliments. And after they stopped giving them, they pulled back from me to save their own self-esteem. This is most true with one particular person whom I had grown very close with. I’d venture to say she was my best friend, but I always told her that I didn’t deserve her and yadi yada. She, at some point, hit her own wall of issues in her personal life. She didn’t share them with me, not that it would have mattered. I wasn’t in a mental position to bring her up, and my own low self-esteem just brought her down. We stopped talking, and I fell into the worst depression I’ve ever had. At some point, I started cutting myself. I crawled out of it later through therapy and actively trying to better myself and changing my approach to life. December 26, 2017 was the last time I cut myself, and sometime in early-mid 2018 I started to feel better about myself.

You’re talented. I think deep in your heart you know you are, but I’m telling you right now that you are. I don’t know how you view yourself outside of this one particular thing, but I just wanna implore you to take the compliments as they come and take them to heart. You’re a beautiful, talented individual.

Meanwhile, see you on Unstoppable losers, it's hyperposting time yayyy  Grin

Microwaves suck!
Bro I hate wasting money on stuff that doesn’t work! Like, I bought a microwave and I used the pizza button, but when I opened it, it was still beans! SMH.
MarkiplierFana!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2019, 09:14:18 AM »

If you have a reason to

[inactive]
Q For Quality
PP&P
Restaurant Master

R.I.P. Rachel (September 24th, 2019)

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2019, 09:37:52 AM »

You can do whatever you want, if there is a specific reason.

Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46346.0
#TeamHanna_TFCG2019
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.