Poll
Question: Hi Smiley
Hey Smiley - 5 (38.5%)
hello ^^ - 1 (7.7%)
Uh... hi? - 2 (15.4%)
Hi, Tamatim. - 2 (15.4%)
Don't you get bored of that "hi Smiley" - 0 (0%)
Hello, good red plant! May we all have a wonderful winter. :3 - 2 (15.4%)
Stop weird polls. - 1 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 72   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Q&A. Tomato Day!  (Read 44611 times)
Eclipse
Go hate on me!
Restaurant Master

Bull elk

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: February 01, 2021, 02:29:01 AM »

meet Rudolf's father

Quotes:
"Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it."

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
My top 10 fav animals:
1. Lace monitor/Varanus varius
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Komodo dragon
4. Wolf
5. Eagle/Hawk
6. Reindeer
7. Deer
8. Horse
9. Fox
10. Dolphin
My top 10 fav lizards:
1: Lace monitor
2: Sailfin dragon
3: Komodo dragon
4: Eastern water dragon
5: Spencer's monitor
6: Frillneck
7: Acanthosaura Nataliae
8: Emerald tree monitor
9: Eastern bearded dragon
10: Roughneck monitor
My winning tournament:
1: Nyla (Ludwig's customerpalooza)
2: Meghan (Anonymous FC tournament S6)
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: February 01, 2021, 05:05:04 AM »

meet Rudolf's father

He looks rad! The same goes to the edit! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Eclipse
Go hate on me!
Restaurant Master

Bull elk

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: February 02, 2021, 01:40:19 AM »

Do u scared with death things/murder, blood, gore, psychopath things?

Quotes:
"Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it."

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
My top 10 fav animals:
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Komodo dragon
4. Wolf
5. Eagle/Hawk
6. Reindeer
7. Deer
8. Horse
9. Fox
10. Dolphin
My top 10 fav lizards:
My winning tournament:
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: February 02, 2021, 01:44:18 AM »

Do u scared with death things/murder, blood, gore, psychopath things?
This might sound weird, but actually, not that much, unless it's a quite high level of it.
I might not be scared of it, I don't like it though. Hmm

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Eclipse
Go hate on me!
Restaurant Master

Bull elk

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: February 03, 2021, 04:57:16 AM »

meet Rudolf's mother

Quotes:

My top 10 fav animals:
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Komodo dragon
4. Wolf
5. Eagle/Hawk
6. Reindeer
7. Deer
8. Horse
9. Fox
10. Dolphin
My top 10 fav lizards:
My winning tournament:
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: February 03, 2021, 05:59:57 AM »

meet Rudolf's mother

Seems pretty! I like the angry personality Smiley

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Eclipse
Go hate on me!
Restaurant Master

Bull elk

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 04, 2021, 01:43:13 AM »

are u often woke up late or often early?

Quotes:

My top 10 fav animals:
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Komodo dragon
4. Wolf
5. Eagle/Hawk
6. Reindeer
7. Deer
8. Horse
9. Fox
10. Dolphin
My top 10 fav lizards:
My winning tournament:
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 04, 2021, 01:48:47 AM »

are u often woke up late or often early?
I used to wake up really late, but now I usually wake up middle-morning (8-9 AM). Smiley
Fun fact: I really hate waking up late, if I had a Flipdeck, this is what would be the thing I hate. smh

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 04, 2021, 07:26:50 AM »

the AFCT is really challenging my personal self-worth in FC making... Man, what do I do

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 04, 2021, 09:29:59 AM »

the AFCT is really challenging my personal self-worth in FC making... Man, what do I do
AFCTs aren't for self-worth challenging, really. You could have made amazing FCs, but the two of which you entered weren't very liked. xP
Look at me, I made Season 3 Finalist and Semi-Finalist but the other season they didn't even get over the second match lol Laugh

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 04, 2021, 09:35:03 AM »

That's just the thing. I think the FCs are great until they flop, and after they flop, I can hardly bring myself to even look at them anymore. It's a cycle of self-destruction, Tamatim

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 04, 2021, 09:42:13 AM »

That's just the thing. I think the FCs are great until they flop, and after they flop, I can hardly bring myself to even look at them anymore. It's a cycle of self-destruction, Tamatim
I feel you, I absolutely hate Emma now Laugh
You'll have either to accept the critiques and opinions your entries will get and keep their place in your heart, or just enter characters that are experimental, only for the tournaments.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Eclipse
Go hate on me!
Restaurant Master

Bull elk

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 05, 2021, 05:48:37 AM »

meet Rudolf's uncle

Quotes:

My top 10 fav animals:
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Komodo dragon
4. Wolf
5. Eagle/Hawk
6. Reindeer
7. Deer
8. Horse
9. Fox
10. Dolphin
My top 10 fav lizards:
My winning tournament:
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 05, 2021, 05:54:17 AM »

meet Rudolf's uncle

They're getting cooler and cooler! Cheesy I definitely love the edit.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Eclipse
Go hate on me!
Restaurant Master

Bull elk

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 08, 2021, 02:21:23 AM »

I'm just... not on the werewolf side. Nervous
Why u don't like werewolf?  Cry

Quotes:

My top 10 fav animals:
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Komodo dragon
4. Wolf
5. Eagle/Hawk
6. Reindeer
7. Deer
8. Horse
9. Fox
10. Dolphin
My top 10 fav lizards:
My winning tournament:
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 72   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.