Poll
Question: Spring has came! Smiley
Yay! Cheesy - 0 (0%)
Nice to hear that Smiley - 0 (0%)
Hello, little nice tomato! May we all have a wonderful spring. Cheesy - 2 (100%)
Spring has came! Time to sneeze Embarrassed - 0 (0%)
At least it's getting warm, I've freezed Smiley - 0 (0%)
It's not Spring here yet lol - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 78   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Q&A. Tomato Day!  (Read 50308 times)
RedeyeRoadRage
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: October 08, 2020, 12:10:37 PM »

Out of those 8 FC's of mine, which are the best choice for KCP? (choose 2, Byron is already sumbitted)

From left to right: Leon, Rachel, Chin, Marlyn, Mason, Avery, Raj Z, Libra

Also me stupid forgot to include Samantha in this bunch

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: October 08, 2020, 12:14:17 PM »

Out of those 8 FC's of mine, which are the best choice for KCP? (choose 2, Byron is already sumbitted)

From left to right: Leon, Rachel, Chin, Marlyn, Mason, Avery, Raj Z, Libra

Also me stupid forgot to include Samantha in this bunch
I'd say Leon and Marlyn! Smiley If anything, I'd remove the belt on Leon and add a tiny tad of detail to Marlyn.

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
PRiSM
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: October 08, 2020, 02:59:24 PM »

Which one of these posters I made is your favorite?

Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: October 08, 2020, 03:03:51 PM »

Which one of these posters I made is your favorite?

They're all really good, but Rio's is really appealing to me for some reason Love

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Caramelon
Inactive
Restaurant Legend

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: October 08, 2020, 05:42:56 PM »

don't exepct me coming active, here as soon as possible.
Caracal
Leiopython Albertisii
Restaurant Master

we are the Chuggineers!

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: October 08, 2020, 07:12:19 PM »

Thoughts on my KCP20 entries? Who would u like to see in the Top 32?

I'm imperfect, i made mistakes. so apologize
Quotes:
"Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it."

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
My top 10 fav animals:
1. Wolf
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Lace monitor
4. Northern Whitelipped Python
5. Komodo dragon
6. Eagle/Hawk
7. Reindeer
8. Deer
9. Horse
10. Fox
My top 10 fav lizards:
1: Lace monitor
2: Sailfin dragon
3: Komodo dragon
4: Eastern water dragon
5: Spencer's monitor
6: Frillneck
7: Acanthosaura Nataliae
8: Emerald tree monitor
9: Eastern bearded dragon
10: Roughneck monitor
My winning tournament:
1: Nyla (Ludwig's customerpalooza)
2: Meghan (Anonymous FC tournament S6)
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: October 09, 2020, 04:57:50 AM »

Cool! I love Julie and Pen. Good luck! Smiley

Thoughts on my KCP20 entries? Who would u like to see in the Top 32?

Three of them are good choices! Chloria is a queen tbh, I hope she makes it! Love

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: October 09, 2020, 12:35:51 PM »

Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: October 09, 2020, 12:56:12 PM »

Stan Love

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Milaniacs
Future Speedrunner
Restaurant Master

I M Inter

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: October 09, 2020, 07:23:36 PM »

Compared to my other entries in the past 2 years, which one is actually better?

Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: October 10, 2020, 03:18:02 AM »

Compared to my other entries in the past 2 years, which one is actually better?

The 2020 lineup is like x5 times better at least. Smiley

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
-SerpentBlade-
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: October 10, 2020, 04:05:23 AM »

Hi  Wink
Would you mind sharing thoughts on my AFCT entries? Also, which one of them would you like to see as my KCP entry: Stella or Aiguo?

Check out my latest fangame: Papa's Sliceria To Go! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70489.0
Do Join Our Discord Server:
Super Fun Flipline Community!
FLIPLINE ADDICTS
« https://discord.gg/DrAh9tpHzk »
⭐ One of the most active & coolest Flipline servers!
⭐ 305+ Members!
⭐ FCPaloozas & Tournaments!
⭐ Have fun with our own ~Flipbot~!
⭐ Talk about new gameria or share your pals!
⭐ A place for Flipline Modders as well as Speedrunners too!
⭐ Lots of Flipline emojis (both animated and non-animated)!
⭐ Gameria Backups, Fun Forum Games, Fan Restaurants & Much More!
Favorite Quotes:
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 10, 2020, 04:08:18 AM »

Hi  Wink
Would you mind sharing thoughts on my AFCT entries? Also, which one of them would you like to see as my KCP entry: Stella or Aiguo?

Stella is quite nice, not exactly my cup of tea but she has a nice style. Smiley
Aiguo's uses of almost everything is awesome! I love the colors as well Cheesy

For KCP, I'd say Aiguo would make a unique entry more than Stella, even though both are cool. Wink

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: October 10, 2020, 04:13:30 AM »

Can you make Sarcelle official and add her to ur archive plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Why lol Laugh

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
-SerpentBlade-
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: October 10, 2020, 04:22:34 AM »

Stella is quite nice, not exactly my cup of tea but she has a nice style. Smiley
Aiguo's uses of almost everything is awesome! I love the colors as well Cheesy

For KCP, I'd say Aiguo would make a unique entry more than Stella, even though both are cool. Wink
Tysm Wink

Check out my latest fangame: Papa's Sliceria To Go! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70489.0
Do Join Our Discord Server:
Super Fun Flipline Community!
FLIPLINE ADDICTS
« https://discord.gg/DrAh9tpHzk »
⭐ One of the most active & coolest Flipline servers!
⭐ 305+ Members!
⭐ FCPaloozas & Tournaments!
⭐ Have fun with our own ~Flipbot~!
⭐ Talk about new gameria or share your pals!
⭐ A place for Flipline Modders as well as Speedrunners too!
⭐ Lots of Flipline emojis (both animated and non-animated)!
⭐ Gameria Backups, Fun Forum Games, Fan Restaurants & Much More!
Favorite Quotes:
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 78   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.