Poll
Question: Hi Smiley
Hey Smiley - 5 (38.5%)
hello ^^ - 1 (7.7%)
Uh... hi? - 2 (15.4%)
Hi, Tamatim. - 2 (15.4%)
Don't you get bored of that "hi Smiley" - 0 (0%)
Hello, good red plant! May we all have a wonderful winter. :3 - 2 (15.4%)
Stop weird polls. - 1 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 72   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Q&A. Tomato Day!  (Read 44628 times)
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: November 04, 2020, 11:33:22 AM »

Amazing. Sleepy

Least favorite song?
That's tough, there's a lot of music I don't like. Least favorite song... I don't know. Hmm

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: November 04, 2020, 02:57:44 PM »

As an FC designer, what do you say are my defining characteristics?

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
ThatOneChef
The Meteor Blaster Champ
Franchise Owner

Go watch Penguinronpa!

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: November 04, 2020, 05:30:50 PM »

If you could add a new holiday into the next Gameria, what would it be?

Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Spoiler:
Profile Pics -
1.Chef Wario from Wario Ware Gold
2.Toad from Brawl in the Family
3. Wandering Samurai from Rhythm Heaven Megamix
4. Jennifer from Clock Tower
5. Blue from Test Subject Series
6. Alejandro from Total Drama
7. Mao Mao from Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
8. Herbert P. Bear from Club Penguin
9. Haida from Aggretsuko
10. Dart Monkey from Bloons TD 6
11. Minecraft series symbol from SSBU
12. Noob from Roblox
13. Hifumi Yamada from Danganronpa
14. Marx from Kirby Super Star
15. Scratch21 Logo
16. Shadow Guy sprite from Penguinronpa
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: November 05, 2020, 03:29:38 AM »

As an FC designer, what do you say are my defining characteristics?
Uniqueness. Honestly, your FCs are so different that it's so hard to to distinguish your style! For example; most FC makers does barely ever change the body proportions, but every one of your FCs has their different body settings and face settings, even personality! Smiley

If you could add a new holiday into the next Gameria, what would it be?
TomatoFest Silly Smile

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Sprint
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: November 05, 2020, 11:40:45 AM »

What do you think of Tomatoes inside Hot Dogs?
warning:
this actually sounds disgusting, but aight

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: November 05, 2020, 01:03:09 PM »

What do you think of Tomatoes inside Hot Dogs?
warning:
this actually sounds disgusting, but aight
If you mean Hotdogs the food (which I'd beg you to mean), I think sauces fit better than actual fruits/veggies. Smiley

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Rattledeli
a.k.a. Milaniacs
Restaurant Master

Top of the table!

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: November 11, 2020, 03:48:50 AM »

Thoughts on my latest FC, Haven Bell?

Serie A 2020/21 Team Elimination Contest
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70482.0
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: November 11, 2020, 11:09:08 AM »

Thoughts on my latest FC, Haven Bell?

I really like her! Maybe even a little bit more than Cora. Good job. Smiley

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: November 11, 2020, 11:18:37 AM »

Which character do you wanna see more of, in the comic?

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: November 11, 2020, 11:22:10 AM »

Which character do you wanna see more of, in the comic?
Hold on-

...probably Philip. He's really interesting and I hope he gets out of all of this. Pensive

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
ThatOneChef
The Meteor Blaster Champ
Franchise Owner

Go watch Penguinronpa!

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: November 11, 2020, 03:47:02 PM »

Worst Flipline Studios game that isn't Meteor Blaster or Guppy Guard?

Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Spoiler:
Profile Pics -
1.Chef Wario from Wario Ware Gold
2.Toad from Brawl in the Family
3. Wandering Samurai from Rhythm Heaven Megamix
4. Jennifer from Clock Tower
5. Blue from Test Subject Series
6. Alejandro from Total Drama
7. Mao Mao from Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
8. Herbert P. Bear from Club Penguin
9. Haida from Aggretsuko
10. Dart Monkey from Bloons TD 6
11. Minecraft series symbol from SSBU
12. Noob from Roblox
13. Hifumi Yamada from Danganronpa
14. Marx from Kirby Super Star
15. Scratch21 Logo
16. Shadow Guy sprite from Penguinronpa
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: November 11, 2020, 04:07:44 PM »

Worst Flipline Studios game that isn't Meteor Blaster or Guppy Guard?
The Mawglin because well, I never played it Silly Smile

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Sprint
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: November 12, 2020, 08:55:26 PM »

Who is your favorite FC of mine? And why?

RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: November 13, 2020, 02:44:37 AM »

Pick two users that could be potentially a mod.

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: November 13, 2020, 04:05:17 AM »

Who is your favorite FC of mine? And why?
I really like your FCs generally, but I'm just gonna go with Tariette. Her design is really elegant. Cheesy

Pick two users that could be potentially a mod.
Petey K and you. Smiley

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 72   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.