Poll
Question: Hi Smiley
Hey Smiley - 5 (38.5%)
hello ^^ - 1 (7.7%)
Uh... hi? - 2 (15.4%)
Hi, Tamatim. - 2 (15.4%)
Don't you get bored of that "hi Smiley" - 0 (0%)
Hello, good red plant! May we all have a wonderful winter. :3 - 2 (15.4%)
Stop weird polls. - 1 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 72   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Q&A. Tomato Day!  (Read 44622 times)
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: October 10, 2020, 04:28:42 AM »

because she is a queen
Really? Well thanks Laugh

Tysm Wink
You're welcome! Wink

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: October 10, 2020, 05:41:54 AM »

Hello! Smiley Opinions on my KCP20 entries?

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: October 10, 2020, 06:42:04 AM »

Hello! Smiley Opinions on my KCP20 entries?

Audrey is probably the best use of the sewage color I've seen! She's really cool, good job! Smiley
Kyoko is a kween. Honestly, I love her. Her color scheme is quite common but she makes it look really unique. Cheesy
Ariadne is lovely! I like how do the clothes match surprisingly, especially the skirt! Wink

All three of them are awesome, good job! I hope you make it to the top 32 this time. Hooray

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: October 10, 2020, 10:39:05 AM »

Audrey is probably the best use of the sewage color I've seen! She's really cool, good job! Smiley
Kyoko is a kween. Honestly, I love her. Her color scheme is quite common but she makes it look really unique. Cheesy
Ariadne is lovely! I like how do the clothes match surprisingly, especially the skirt! Wink

All three of them are awesome, good job! I hope you make it to the top 32 this time. Hooray
Τhank you so much! Cheesy Good luck to your entries!

Jupitore
Restaurant Master

The chemtrails are coming...

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: October 10, 2020, 01:49:33 PM »

Are you feeling confident about KCP? Do you think you are going to make it this year (again)?

2019/2020 Avatars:

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)

January 1st - Sarah as Beth (Orphan Black)
May 3rd - Syd (I Am Not Okay With This)
June 21st - Ellie (The Last of Us II)
August 10th - Sienna
September 17th - Ellie (The Last of Us II)
October 7th - KCP20 Entries
November 9th - Lea
December 8th - Ultraviolence Album Cover
2021 Avatars:
January 3rd - Definitely Maybe Album Cover
January 11th - Lana Del Rey (Chemtrails Over The Country Club)
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

1 More Day!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: October 10, 2020, 10:03:43 PM »

Thoughts on my entries?

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Am I doing this right?

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: October 10, 2020, 10:09:13 PM »

Do you like Oreos?

Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: October 10, 2020, 10:14:32 PM »

Favorite toppings on burgers?
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: October 10, 2020, 10:20:44 PM »

what do you guess happened to Aehms?

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: October 11, 2020, 04:45:45 AM »

Τhank you so much! Cheesy Good luck to your entries!
Thanks! Wink

Are you feeling confident about KCP? Do you think you are going to make it this year (again)?
I feel quite confident. I honestly don't know if I'm going to make it but I'm all ready for the fun Smiley

Thoughts on my entries?

I like them all! Spencer has a special place after I drew him, but the other two are cool as well! Cheesy

Do you like Oreos?
Sure Smiley

Favorite toppings on burgers?
Yikes, don't get me answering that. But I love cheese Love

what do you guess happened to Aehms?
They made him experimental I think...? I wonder if he will be edited from now on Undecided
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:13:58 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Rattledeli
a.k.a. Milaniacs
Restaurant Master

Top of the table!

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: October 11, 2020, 04:48:39 AM »

So there's a lot of cheater just 3 days before the submission ended. Can you guess a star log prediction of my entries?

Serie A 2020/21 Team Elimination Contest
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70482.0
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: October 11, 2020, 05:02:45 AM »

So there's a lot of cheater just 3 days before the submission ended. Can you guess a star log prediction of my entries?

Yeah, too bad people are cheating. Idk why are they doing this if they know their entries are gonna if they're gonna be disqualified anyway. Hmm

Also, guessing a star log would be hard, but I have a feeling Cora is gonna have 5 at some point. Wink

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: October 17, 2020, 04:08:07 PM »

Favourite trio of my workers? Smiley

Spoiler:

I'm loving all of them (the comedy though Laugh) but I really like the Pastaria trio's teamwork for some reason! Grin

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Am I doing this right?

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: October 19, 2020, 12:00:41 PM »

Shelby: Happy birthday, Tamatim! Cool *gives Tamatim a spray paint artwork of herself and Tamatim*

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: October 20, 2020, 04:31:17 AM »

Shelby: Happy birthday, Tamatim! Cool *gives Tamatim a spray paint artwork of herself and Tamatim*
Thank you, Shelby! Hooray *looks at the artwork* Amazing, you rock doing this! Cool Thanks again.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 72   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.