Poll
Question: Hi Smiley
Hey Smiley - 5 (38.5%)
hello ^^ - 1 (7.7%)
Uh... hi? - 2 (15.4%)
Hi, Tamatim. - 2 (15.4%)
Don't you get bored of that "hi Smiley" - 0 (0%)
Hello, good red plant! May we all have a wonderful winter. :3 - 2 (15.4%)
Stop weird polls. - 1 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 72   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Q&A. Tomato Day!  (Read 44070 times)
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

Queen Zoey

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: October 20, 2020, 05:13:22 AM »

I've started new elimination contest. What are your thoughts about it?

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69555.0

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

*Tomato gibberish*...?

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: October 20, 2020, 06:33:33 AM »

I've started new elimination contest. What are your thoughts about it?

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69555.0
Great idea! Smiley Voted C. J. Friskins for sure

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Forneus
Restaurant Master

lamb

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: October 21, 2020, 04:43:36 AM »

Opinions about real tomato on pasta?

Spoiler:
I HATE TOMATOES ON PASTA.  Wink

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

*Tomato gibberish*...?

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: October 21, 2020, 04:45:50 AM »

Opinions about real tomato on pasta?

Spoiler:
I HATE TOMATOES ON PASTA.  Wink
It's really good tbh. It's my favorite sauce. Smiley NOT CANNIBALISM!!! Munchmore tomatoes are different than real tomatoes

Spoiler:
Also thanks! Good to know I'm not getting eaten Wink

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

Queen Zoey

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: October 21, 2020, 11:35:19 AM »

Which year was the best for the forum in your opinion?

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

*Tomato gibberish*...?

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 21, 2020, 01:20:48 PM »

Which year was the best for the forum in your opinion?
I'll be honest; 2018 was my favorite year here, but as for the activity and problems... I think it's safe to say 2020. Smiley

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Am I doing this right?

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: October 21, 2020, 01:24:10 PM »

I'll be honest; 2018 was my favorite year here, but as for the activity and problems... I think it's safe to say 2020. Smiley

Saying that as a major fight is occurring in the LGBTQ+ topic...

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

*Tomato gibberish*...?

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: October 21, 2020, 01:25:01 PM »

Saying that as a major fight is occurring in the LGBTQ+ topic...
I answered too early... let's get back to 2019.
We had like x5 times of these fights in the past years tbh Hmm

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

Queen Zoey

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: October 22, 2020, 02:36:37 AM »

Which permabanned user you would love to bring back?

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

*Tomato gibberish*...?

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: October 22, 2020, 04:07:44 AM »

Which permabanned user you would love to bring back?
I wasn't a a close friend of any permabanned users if I remember correctly, but T.A. was nice to me... though, he shouldn't have done what he did. Hmm

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
ThatOneChef
The Meteor Blaster Champ
Franchise Owner

Go watch Penguinronpa!

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: October 24, 2020, 02:06:14 PM »

Thoughts on this?:

Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Spoiler:
Profile Pics -
1.Chef Wario from Wario Ware Gold
2.Toad from Brawl in the Family
3. Wandering Samurai from Rhythm Heaven Megamix
4. Jennifer from Clock Tower
5. Blue from Test Subject Series
6. Alejandro from Total Drama
7. Mao Mao from Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
8. Herbert P. Bear from Club Penguin
9. Haida from Aggretsuko
10. Dart Monkey from Bloons TD 6
11. Minecraft series symbol from SSBU
12. Noob from Roblox
13. Hifumi Yamada from Danganronpa
14. Marx from Kirby Super Star
15. Scratch21 Logo
16. Shadow Guy sprite from Penguinronpa
Qualityghosst
Noah
Franchise Owner

preppy nerd

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: October 24, 2020, 06:19:44 PM »

You are now a humanoid tomato. What do you do and how do you feel?

call me Qualityghost (or Quality/QG), Ustin, Sarge Fan, or Clancy. any pronouns
FC archive (big fat WIP): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69474.0
FC Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69499.0
remember, nobody loves your skin more than I do
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

*Tomato gibberish*...?

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: October 25, 2020, 04:22:41 AM »

Thoughts on this?:

Ooh, cool! I need some eyepaste to wash my eyes though Smiley

You are now a humanoid tomato. What do you do and how do you feel?
Yay! I have hands! I have LEGS! *eats tomatoes and ketchup freely* Hooray

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 25, 2020, 10:11:16 AM »

Friends Forever... Who's your favorite friend?

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

Black Rock Scooter, where did you go?

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: October 25, 2020, 10:11:46 AM »

Are tomatoes actually your favorite food?

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 72   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.