Poll
Question: Spring has came! Smiley
Yay! Cheesy - 0 (0%)
Nice to hear that Smiley - 0 (0%)
Hello, little nice tomato! May we all have a wonderful spring. Cheesy - 2 (100%)
Spring has came! Time to sneeze Embarrassed - 0 (0%)
At least it's getting warm, I've freezed Smiley - 0 (0%)
It's not Spring here yet lol - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Q&A. Tomato Day!  (Read 50169 times)
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: March 27, 2021, 10:33:05 AM »

So what do you like doing in your spare time

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 27, 2021, 10:36:23 AM »

what your fav costume in The Masked Singer season 5? and what the reason  Smiley
I'm sorry, I haven't seen the last two seasons so I'd prefer to see it before judging Nervous
There are some costumes I quite like though!

So what do you like doing in your spare time
Currently? Playing Papa's Mocharia, relaxing while thinking, sometimes reading, forum, and writing a story I've been preparing for a while Smiley
Generally, I like checking Flipline generally, playing games, reading, listening to songs, the basics I guess Wink

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: April 01, 2021, 12:59:03 AM »

So i decided to re-design Dale, so meet his new look!

Normal Pose:
April Fools! Hehe XP Laugh
You got me for a moment Crying Laughing
Dale be lookin' "yay lollipop" Crying Laughing

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 03, 2021, 01:48:32 AM »

New poll with a friendly little bump Cheesy

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 03, 2021, 01:49:39 AM »

idk did I ask you, but favourites of my FCs?

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
Caracal
Leiopython Albertisii
Restaurant Master

we are the Chuggineers!

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: April 03, 2021, 01:49:56 AM »

New poll with a friendly little bump Cheesy
Voted the 3rd option  Smiley

I'm imperfect, i made mistakes. so apologize
Quotes:
"Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it."

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
My top 10 fav animals:
1. Wolf
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Lace monitor
4. Northern Whitelipped Python
5. Komodo dragon
6. Eagle/Hawk
7. Reindeer
8. Deer
9. Horse
10. Fox
My top 10 fav lizards:
1: Lace monitor
2: Sailfin dragon
3: Komodo dragon
4: Eastern water dragon
5: Spencer's monitor
6: Frillneck
7: Acanthosaura Nataliae
8: Emerald tree monitor
9: Eastern bearded dragon
10: Roughneck monitor
My winning tournament:
1: Nyla (Ludwig's customerpalooza)
2: Meghan (Anonymous FC tournament S6)
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: April 03, 2021, 02:42:15 AM »

idk did I ask you, but favourites of my FCs?
I really like Felicity, and Louis is adorable and cool at the same time. Lizzy and Kief always stand for memories though Cheesy

Voted the 3rd option  Smiley
Thanks for your vote! Smiley

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Caracal
Leiopython Albertisii
Restaurant Master

we are the Chuggineers!

View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: April 07, 2021, 12:41:00 AM »

Thoughts on Mozart's halloween outfit? Laugh

Quotes:
"Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it."

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
My top 10 fav animals:
1. Wolf
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Lace monitor
5. Komodo dragon
6. Eagle/Hawk
7. Reindeer
8. Deer
9. Horse
10. Fox
My top 10 fav lizards:
My winning tournament:
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 07, 2021, 12:47:32 AM »

Thoughts on Mozart's halloween outfit? Laugh
I love it Crying Laughing

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Caracal
Leiopython Albertisii
Restaurant Master

we are the Chuggineers!

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 08, 2021, 01:22:03 AM »

Hi, how your day been?  Smiley

Quotes:

My top 10 fav animals:
1. Wolf
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Lace monitor
5. Komodo dragon
6. Eagle/Hawk
7. Reindeer
8. Deer
9. Horse
10. Fox
My top 10 fav lizards:
My winning tournament:
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 08, 2021, 01:23:58 AM »

Hi, how your day been?  Smiley

I-I'm f-fine th-thanks, e-exc-cept fo-or be-eing gli-itchy. W-wha-at abo-out y-yo-ou? Embarrassed

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Caracal
Leiopython Albertisii
Restaurant Master

we are the Chuggineers!

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: April 08, 2021, 10:26:16 AM »

Thoughts on Theo's halloween outfit? Laugh

Quotes:

My top 10 fav animals:
1. Wolf
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Lace monitor
5. Komodo dragon
6. Eagle/Hawk
7. Reindeer
8. Deer
9. Horse
10. Fox
My top 10 fav lizards:
My winning tournament:
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 08, 2021, 10:28:29 AM »

Thoughts on Theo's halloween outfit? Laugh
It got a laugh out of me irl Crying Laughing
Imagine having to wear a bowling pin costume lol
Nice edit! Wink

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 08, 2021, 10:45:18 AM »

What if you were in forum purgatory? Embarrassed

Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 09, 2021, 12:51:06 AM »

What if you were in forum purgatory? Embarrassed
Erm Huh?

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.