Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: I have a problem.....  (Read 346 times)
MilkyWaffle
EAT THE WAFFLE!!!
Franchise Owner

What?

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2019, 03:21:11 AM »

I really hate this thing! Why screenshoots must be smaller than 300KB? My screenshots always have more than 300KB and I can't post them Hmm If you know something about this, please help!!!!

You probably know me as Onion and luka06
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 04:14:51 AM »

Use an image installer site (like imgur or imgbb) and put the link here. Wink

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 04:17:37 AM »

Use an image installer site (like imgur or imgbb) and put the link here. Wink
This^
Uploading images from your device straight to the forum isn't the most reliable way of uploading. Using an image uploader website/app makes things much easier and make it so that you can upload bigger images to the forum.

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.