Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: The Struggle (Chapter 2 is Out!!!)  (Read 646 times)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2019, 09:19:40 PM »

Brother E: I'm think of starting a new fan fiction with the super agents. Hope you all will enjoy. Wink
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 06:13:22 PM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

Uni
Pokey Sense
Restaurant Legend

Pocket Pocky Poke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 09:39:56 PM »

Wow excited for that! Smiley

*Uni tickles urchin*
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 09:48:28 PM »

Brother E: Thanks!  Wink

Archie!
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 12:07:40 AM »

Posting so that I get notifications on this!

Microwaves suck!
Bro I hate wasting money on stuff that doesn’t work! Like, I bought a microwave and I used the pizza button, but when I opened it, it was still beans! SMH.
mina6462
potterhead
Sundae Master

i love drinking tea but without sugar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 01:54:41 AM »

same here Smiley

deal with it sis
hatriđmunsigra
yourfaveravenclaw;)
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

"ain't making past 21..."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 03:12:48 AM »

Cool Smiley

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 07:50:41 PM »

The Adventures of Joey and the Super Agents      
                                                                                      The Struggle

Chapter I: Missing

Rain clouds grew darker over the International Institute of Super Agents. It was 9:00 p.m. as a man in a dark brown trench coat and fedora rushed down the halls of rooms and computers. He wore a tie and beside it was badge reading “Agent Adam.”  Other agents were seated at the desks, typing information into the computers. Agent Adam entered into a large, main office. Inside was a man looking out the window, with a brown coffee mug in his hand.

“Mr. Harrison,” called Adam.

The man turned around, “Yes, what is it Adam?”

“Bad news sir,” replied Adam, throwing down a device on the table, “The mission failed.”

“Which mission?” Harrison asked, sipping his coffee.

Agent Adam tapped the device and a hologram lit up. On the hologram popped up a map of a dock and words and information lit up on the side.

“The mission at the dock,” Adam replied, tapping on the hologram, “Our goal was to capture the secret weapons and take them back here.”
“Confound it,” muttered Mr. Harrison, “How?”

“That’s the thing,” said Adam, “We don’t know. Also, the agent we sent there is missing.”

“Missing!?” asked Mr. Harrison, “How!?”

“We don’t know that either. She called us and said she was going in, so we were tacking her. Then, she just disappeared on the radar. That’s the puzzling part. Unless her tracker was destroyed, there is no way it should have disappeared.”

Mr. Harrison sighed and walked towards the window, “That’s a shame. We need to get here back.”

Just then, a lightning bolt cracked outside. The lights to the building went black. The emergency generators kicked on and the lights shown again.

“There’s a nasty storm outside,” said Mr. Harrison, turning to Adam, “We’ll search for her as soon as it has blown by.”

“Yes sir,” replied Adam. He took his tablet and left the office.

Mr. Harrison looked out the window again and took a drink of coffee. He knew this was going to be a long night.

Lightning flashed brightly over an old mansion as it stood on a hilltop. A few lights were on in a big billiard room in the center of the mansion. Inside the room was a girl sitting in a chair near the billiard table. A crack of lightning flashed nearby and thunder cracked very loud. The girl jumped up. She must have fallen asleep. She looked around. It was a very nice house. A green lamp was lit on the billiard table, and a lamp was lit nearby. Other than that, there was no other source of light. There was a big fireplace on the east wall, but there was no fire lit in it. The girl decided to get up and look around, but wait. She tugged and tugged. She couldn’t move! She was tied to the chair. Her arms were tied behind her back to the chair. Her legs weren’t tied though. That’s a good thing, she guessed. Then her memory began to catch up to her. She was on a mission a few hours ago at the dock. Her mission; was to recover secret weapons. Well, that plan had failed. She remembered sneaking into a dock ware house and finding the box with the weapons. She was about to take them out, but she must have tripped an alarm or something. The next thing she remembers is men bursting out of the ware house doors with pipes and clubs, attacking her. One guy would whack her, then another, and another. Then a thug kicked her in the stomach, and the last thing she heard is a gunshot as her side twists in pain. Wait, a gunshot! She looked down at her side. An impact mark was on her side were the bullet hit, but no puncture. Good, the professors’ Nano-tech suits were working swell. Her suit wasn’t looking so swell though. It was torn and tattered showing her bruised skin beneath. Her gadget belt and stunner guns were gone, so was her vest. Her mask was…her mask was gone.  All she had was her red, torn, skin-tight suit. Just then, she heard something out in the hall. Footsteps. The worst thing an agent can hear. They either mean you’re going to get rescued or you were going to get questioned. The footsteps got closer and closer. The girl cringed nervously in her seat. Two men entered the room. One in had a brown coat on, and the other had a doctor’s coat on. The man in the brown coat had a coffee pot in one hand and a mug in the other hand. He poured some coffee in his mug. The girl hadn’t realized how thirsty she was until she saw the coffee. The man in the coat seemed to have noticed it as well.

“Would you like some,” he asked.

“Yes,” she said, licking her dry lips, “Thank y…”

“Nope,” he blurted out, “You can’t have any. There’s not enough.”

He chuckled, took a long sip of coffee, and smacked his lips as the girl watched with a dry mouth.

“Ahhhh,” he said, placing the mug on the billiard table. He sat on the corner of the table and looked her straight in the eye.

“Now, let’s get down to business,” he said adjusting his glasses. “My men found you at the docks, at our ware house, trying to take our weapons, my weapons.  You look like you’re an agent for the I.I.S.A.”
He motioned to the guy with the doctor suit to hand him a gadget.

“And you are for the I.I.S.A!” he said, showing the girl her tacker, “My good doctor analyzed it and found out that your name is Scarlet, and you are a super-agent.”

“I congratulate you on your work, Doctor,” said Scarlet.

The doctor said thanks, but he didn’t move, which made Scarlet a bit uneasy.

“Now, since you were going to steal my belongings, I am going to steal your belongings,” said the man in the brown coat, sipping his coffee. “That particle accelerator the professors are inventing looks pretty interesting. The only problem is,” he concluded, “I don’t have the number of which vault it is in, or what is the code to unlock it. So, you’re going to give that to me. Come on, speak up.”

“Never,” said Scarlet, “If you’re going to use the accelerator for evil and possibly hurt others, I’m not saying a word. You're on your own.”

The man in the brown coat sighed and leaned close to her.

“Never say ‘never’, my dear,” he said in a quiet tone, which made Scarlet shudder, “The good doctor can make you talk.”

The man snapped his fingers and the doctor came forward. He pulled out a syringe in one hand and a beaker in the other. In the beaker was a liquid that glowed slightly with a florescent green. He sucked out some of the liquid into the syringe and turned towards Scarlet.

“You’re going to inject me with poison!” Scarlet cried.

“Not poison,” said the brown coated man, “It’s just a truth serum. If you won’t tell us the truth, we’ll have to make you tell us.”

Scarlet shuffled backwards in the chair as the doctor came closer with the syringe. She bumped into the billiard table; she couldn’t go any further backwards. The doctor came closer and closer.

“Now don’t get excited,” said the doctor, “It will only be a little prick.”

“No!” exclaimed Scarlet, shuddering in her chair, “You’re not injecting me with that!”

The doctor didn’t care. He stuck the syringe inside Scarlet’s upper arm. It stung, and Scarlet felt sick as she watched the liquid flow through her veins with a slight glow. She started coughing a bit and saw that she was coughing out some of the glowing serum on her lap.

“Now,” said the man in the brown coat getting up from the table, “Tell me. Which vault is the accelerator in?”

Scarlet didn’t want to answer, but the serum was taking affect.

“It’s…i-in locker…f-four…” Scarlet sputtered.

“Good!” smiled the man, “Now, what is the code to unlock it?”

Scarlet couldn’t help but answer.

“T-three…five…e-eight…six…B-9…A-AGENT,” She gasped, hanging her head low. She didn’t want to look up.

“Nice,” the man congratulated, “Finally, what is the safest way to get in without tripping the security alarms?”

“I dare not t-tell…” Scarlet coughed.

The man snapped his fingers, “Doctor.”

The doctor picked up his syringe again and was ready to give Scarlet another dose of the serum.

“Wait! Wait!” Scarlet exclaimed, “I’ll tell you! Just d-don’t inject me with that s-stuff again…”

“Very well,” said the man, motioning to the doctor stop.

“You need to take the air vent passage ways,” Scarlet muttered, “There is a vent on the east side of the Agent headquarters. All you need to do is not trip the wires and open the vent. From there the vault room is three rooms down the south hall. The rest is yours for the taking.”

“Thank you, Scarlet!” exclaimed the man putting an arm around her shoulders, “You could have just done it the easy way first, and the doctor wouldn’t have to inject you."

The man walked to the doorway and motioned to a guard nearby. “Get her out of here,” he muttered, and he and the doctor left.

The guard walked behind Scarlet and untied the ropes. Scarlet slumped out of the chair on to the ground. The guard lifted Scarlet of the ground by her arm and then dragged her out of the room. He kept on walking until they got to the door. The opened it and dragged Scarlet into the driveway of the mansion. He let her down and walked back into the mansion.

The rain poured down hard as Scarlet struggled to get up. Lighting flashed all around as Scarlet limped along the drive way, trying to walk down the hill towards the main road. Her head started to reel and she knew she was going to faint. She reached for a tree near the hill, but missed it. She fell and tumbled down the hill, over and over against the sharp rocks. She landed on the main road with a thud, agonizing in pain. Scarlet groaned and tried to get up. She couldn’t. She hurt all over. Her sides ached from getting cut by the jagged rocks. Her suit had huge rips in it and her body shivered in the cold rain. She crawled for a few feet and felt darkness creeping upon her. She couldn’t fight it, and the darkness closed in around her. Then, she blacked out.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:34:05 PM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

Uni
Pokey Sense
Restaurant Legend

Pocket Pocky Poke!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2019, 08:28:27 PM »

Woah nice job Brother E! Silly Smile

*Uni tickles urchin*
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2019, 08:29:31 PM »

Woah nice job Brother E! Silly Smile
Brother E: Thanks! Smiley

SmitiMaini
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2019, 02:41:09 AM »

I like that!Fantasitic! Love Love Love Love Love
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2019, 06:44:30 AM »

Brother E: Thanks! Smiley
Also, welcome to the forum! Wink

pleasehelpme:(
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2019, 06:56:05 AM »

Great job on this Smiley

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

"ain't making past 21..."

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2019, 08:13:16 AM »

Great job on this Smiley

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2019, 09:08:47 AM »

*Fantastic

And I agree! This is really, really good!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2019, 12:06:57 PM »

Great job on this Smiley

*Fantastic

And I agree! This is really, really good!
Brother E: Thanks! I'm working on chapter 2 now!  Wink

Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.