Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translated Flipdecks!  (Read 109791 times)
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: September 04, 2020, 11:14:57 AM »

Emmelette

Original:
Spoiler:
Emmlette thoroughly enjoys her job as Sakura Bay High’s only drama teacher. There she trains her pupils to be well rounded thespians through song, dance, and acting. Each year, Emmlette is in charge of directing the high school’s award winning plays. Having no theater houses in Sakura Bay, her annual shows bring in huge crowds well beyond that of normal school plays. When Emmlette’s not working overtime at school, she is tending to her brood of free-range chickens who supply her with a surplus of delicious eggs.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Sakura Bay is ugly and Emlet works as a teacher. Here students are taught to sing, dance and even play. Every year we host Emmet as a movie. It is not a theater, but every event you play in Sakura Bay is attractive for public events. Emlett came out ugly for a few hours before the area was completely clear.

Quotes I enjoy:
Fernanda Toastwood, owner of the Odipiso house, died.
This onion describes my current mental state
Hi, sir. Do you need an exorcism =)
Anybody want to come with me? I'm moving to Mars.
Ianiant [Oct 12 11:44 PM]:   This forum needs a dark mods.
Dark Synth [Oct 12 11:46 PM]:   What up dorks
You called me "dude," assuming that I conform to your standard

Binary

Nickname

System

I just used my skills from school to write an essay on why a kids cooking game won't work on a console...
what has my life turned into?
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: idk now who is real and who is fake
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: am i fake too?
Sorry, I don't speak telenovela.
Quote from: Bassettt
Bassettt [Dec 21 12:30 PM]:   Baltimore, Maryland is eliminated
Theft Silly Smile
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

Queen Zoey

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 04, 2020, 01:43:54 PM »

Emmelette

Original:
Spoiler:
Emmlette thoroughly enjoys her job as Sakura Bay High’s only drama teacher. There she trains her pupils to be well rounded thespians through song, dance, and acting. Each year, Emmlette is in charge of directing the high school’s award winning plays. Having no theater houses in Sakura Bay, her annual shows bring in huge crowds well beyond that of normal school plays. When Emmlette’s not working overtime at school, she is tending to her brood of free-range chickens who supply her with a surplus of delicious eggs.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Sakura Bay is ugly and Emlet works as a teacher. Here students are taught to sing, dance and even play. Every year we host Emmet as a movie. It is not a theater, but every event you play in Sakura Bay is attractive for public events. Emlett came out ugly for a few hours before the area was completely clear.
I have to disagree with first four words

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Towers
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 04, 2020, 01:59:09 PM »

I have to disagree with first four words
Emmelette, Original, Spoiler, and Show?
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

*Tomato gibberish*...?

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 04, 2020, 03:11:27 PM »

Emmelette

Original:
Spoiler:

Translated:
Spoiler:
I laughed at this irl. Especially the last sentence Crying Laughing

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 04, 2020, 03:40:58 PM »

Emmelette

Original:
Spoiler:

Translated:
Spoiler:
*angry in Japanese*

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

AAAAAAHHHH!!! JOHNNY IS ADVANCING!!!

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 05, 2020, 10:05:58 AM »

Answer

Ripley is a world-renowned physicist. Gigaloaf Labs, a professor at Truffleton University, took offense at the placement. The newly created Munchmore Realm chain door. They took Ripley to be the first explorer of these places and explored local food in their natural habitat. Their journey took several months and gave Ripley life. Detailed information about kea was accompanied by a young carrot named Sprout, who assisted in Theolda Ripple's journey.

(translation of Ripley)

ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 07, 2020, 06:48:43 PM »

Jojo

Original:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Tacodale
Loves: Food
Hates: Overcooking

Jojo is known far and wide as the premier food critic. He is an adventurous foodie that never orders the same meal twice. Jojo makes weekly stops at restaurants to sample their food. If he enjoys his meal, he will award the shop his Blue Ribbon. Customers always tip more when a Blue Ribbon is in sight.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Conclusion: lost
This cooks well
Meet the master letter

It is also known around the world because it is famous for its delicacies. These are for the good food that sanctifies itself and loves the soul. And every week I don’t have food in the kitchen. Most foods provide some kind of relief. But when were the forms of action shown in blue and so many traditions?

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

I just used my skills from school to write an essay on why a kids cooking game won't work on a console...
Theft Silly Smile
Zuko
He/they
Restaurant Master

Liberty is ready for TFCG4!

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 07, 2020, 07:42:21 PM »

Indigo's, because my girl deserved better in PNC20. Translated from 15 languages.
Original:
Indigo is an offbeat fashion designer from Tastyville. Each year, Indigo hosts her own personal fashion show to give everyone in town a glimpse of her latest creations. Her youthful clothing comes in many forms ranging from casual streetwear to unconventional couture. Indigo runs her own clothing shop across from Griller Stadium called Bellflower Boutique. She loves to start her week by shopping at The Looming Thread and being inspired by their kaleidoscope of colorful fabrics that drape every corner of the store.

Translated:
Demand and demand for statistical aesthetics vary. This is the only city in India that shows the characteristics of India every year. Use different chest protectors. Indigo Grillerbell Flower takes care of his uniform at Flower Football Stadium. She wants to buy new fur all week. It starts with a beautiful bouquet and colorful paintings in every corner of the store.

❂❂ My Q&A ❂❂ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44079
✾✾ My FC Archive ✾✾ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67113.msg2418110#msg2418110
❇︎❇︎ FC Discussion ❇︎❇︎ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65404
Discord invite:
Please PM me for the link to join Flipline Fan Characters, my Discord server! (This is just to avoid my signature collapsing.)
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 08, 2020, 02:04:32 PM »

Janana

Original:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Tastyville
Loves: Bananas
Hates: Cover Bands

Ever since she was young, Janana has been a connoisseur of popular music. Although she cannot play any instrument herself, Janana has stayed rooted in the music scene by becoming a freelance Music Agent. She first fell into the job during high school, when she worked part time at Hugo's Warped Records. There, Janana managed bookings for her boss, DJ Honey Buster. Since then, she has expanded her client list to include bands such as The Beach Cobblers, Doom Brûlée, and the highly acclaimed, Scarlett and the Shakers.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Music company
He likes bananas
Wide chin

Harlem was also a famous writer in his childhood. They perform in music, and Jane has always been a free agent in the music industry. A performance by Hugh Wash and a story about a boy. The book tells a boy who graduated from high school. He returned to Busan Ian, where he was born and turned white. Poor Broulee Int Ak. Violet and famous agitator.

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

Theft Silly Smile
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

Queen Zoey

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 09, 2020, 09:15:37 AM »

W I D E   C H I N  Cool

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 10, 2020, 01:57:45 PM »

Lisa

Original:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Loves: Tofu
Hates: Pulled Muscles

Lisa is an aerobics instructor from Burgerburgh, where she teaches weekly courses at the local Fit Frenzy Gym. She is an avid runner, and trains all year for the world-renowned Burgerburgh Marathon. Lisa has made quite a name for herself by coming in 1st place three times in the last five years. At each race, she is cheered on from the sidelines by her proud father, Franco.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Group, Hamburger Burg
Method: tofu
Then on purpose
Function: aerobics trainer

He said that because she was flying faster than her weekly habit, Lisa Burger, Bisa, would lose her temper and hit the gym. Hamburg, a famous marathon runner. Lisa won three games in the first five years. It's hard to imagine, but the works turned into royal treasures did not bother him. ""

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

Theft Silly Smile
AstroSmokey
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 13, 2020, 06:29:04 PM »

Mousse

Original:
Spoiler:
Mousse and Whippa are well known throughout the streets and dark alleys of Oniontown. The brother and sister team are an enterprising duo who have, in their past, amassed a rather long rap sheet. Petty theft, perjury, bribery, and forgery made up the brunt of their criminal record. Claiming to have turned over a new leaf, the two now run a seedy nightclub called the Gingersnap Lounge. The club is frequented by some of Oniontown’s most notorious criminals and sinister syndicates....

Translated:
Spoiler:
Moss And Yepa are well known in all the streets and dark alleys of Oniontown. The team of brothers and sisters is an adventurous duo who, in their past, picked up a fairly long background sheet. Minor theft, perjury, bribery and forgery have borne the brunt of their criminal record. Claiming to have lit a new sheet of paper, the two now run an unnatural nightclub called Gingerbread Lounge. The club is frequented by some of the most famous criminals in The Saltown and the evil unions....

Shawna
Ultimate Shipper ♥
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 14, 2020, 06:36:30 PM »

Mousse

Original:
Spoiler:
Mousse and Whippa are well known throughout the streets and dark alleys of Oniontown. The brother and sister team are an enterprising duo who have, in their past, amassed a rather long rap sheet. Petty theft, perjury, bribery, and forgery made up the brunt of their criminal record. Claiming to have turned over a new leaf, the two now run a seedy nightclub called the Gingersnap Lounge. The club is frequented by some of Oniontown’s most notorious criminals and sinister syndicates....

Translated:
Spoiler:
Moss And Yepa are well known in all the streets and dark alleys of Oniontown. The team of brothers and sisters is an adventurous duo who, in their past, picked up a fairly long background sheet. Minor theft, perjury, bribery and forgery have borne the brunt of their criminal record. Claiming to have lit a new sheet of paper, the two now run an unnatural nightclub called Gingerbread Lounge. The club is frequented by some of the most famous criminals in The Saltown and the evil unions....
"mOsS aNd yEpA"

"lIt A nEw sHeEt Of PaPeR"

♥ ~ My Important Topics ~ ♥

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:

♥ ~ My Favorite Customers and Ships ~ ♥
Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. LePete
3. Radlynn
4. Robby
5. Captain Cori
6. Deano
7. Gremmie
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Shelby x LePete
Robe x Quinn
Holly (FC by Robe) x Kayla
Kathryn (FC by Robe) x Ripley
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
AstroSmokey
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 14, 2020, 07:00:05 PM »

"mOsS aNd yEpA"

Ah yes, my favourite customers in the Gamerias, Moss and Yepa lmao

Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 14, 2020, 09:10:14 PM »

"mOsS aNd yEpA"

Crying Laughing

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.