Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translated Flipdecks!  (Read 109794 times)
Voytal
Cameron Boi
Papa's Assistant

TOTAL DRAMA CULT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: November 05, 2020, 02:36:31 AM »

Ok, sth better:
Trishna
Original:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Whiskview
Loves: Tangerine Pop
Hates: Leopard Print

Trishna is a sales associate at Fashion Flambé in Whiskview Mall. Thanks in part to her employee discount, Trishna has amassed a huge assortment of all the latest clothing and accessories. In her spare time, she runs her own fashion blog called The Trendiful Tangerine. There, she loves to post pictures of herself and friends modeling some of the latest trending styles from the streets of Tastyville. After high school, Trishna hopes to study Fashion Design. However, she's finding it difficult to save money for college while also keeping her wardrobe up to date.
Translated:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Whiskey View
Love: Oranges are popular
Hatred: Leopard Print

Trisina is a sales officer for modern fleece at Whitbread Mall. Thanks in part to employee discounts, Trisina has amassed many of the latest clothes and accessories. In her spare time, she runs her own fashion blog, Fashion Mandarin. There she likes to post photos of her and her friends, modeling some of the latest style trends on the streets of Deliciousville. After graduating from high school, Trisina should study fashion design. However, it is difficult for him to save money in college while updating his wardrobe.

Basic info about myself:
Pronounce: He/Him
Favorite customer: Trishna
Trophies:
No. 1 gamer at Leaderboards:
Taco Mia HD, PL3:WSA
Voytal
Cameron Boi
Papa's Assistant

TOTAL DRAMA CULT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 05, 2020, 02:38:36 AM »

Hacky Zak:
Original
Spoiler:
Hometown: Powder Point
Loves: Mangoes
Hates: Lines
A few summers ago, Hacky Zak got a job running the Bumper Beans at Powder Point. Being a fun loving, laid back kind of guy, he quickly made friends with all of the workers at the park. Nowadays, Zak can always be seen goofing around the park while munching on the free snacks he gets from his concession stand buddies. His current job at the park remains a mystery, because for the last year or so, nobody has actually seen Zak “working”.
Translated
Spoiler:
City: Powder Stake
Good to be: An
Hates: Rekha
Business: Not A
A few summer ago, Hanky found a job running the bomb-beans at The Zack Powder Stake. He soon becomes a fun, dissuasing person and soon he is friends with all the park staff. These days, Zack can always be seen around the park while he is on a shank on a free lying snare. His work at the park has a secret as no one has really seen The Work of Zack in the past year or so.

Basic info about myself:
Trophies:
Jupitore
Restaurant Master

Baby, what's your sign?

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 05, 2020, 03:03:39 PM »

Hacky Zak:
Original
Spoiler:
Hometown: Powder Point
Loves: Mangoes
Hates: Lines
A few summers ago, Hacky Zak got a job running the Bumper Beans at Powder Point. Being a fun loving, laid back kind of guy, he quickly made friends with all of the workers at the park. Nowadays, Zak can always be seen goofing around the park while munching on the free snacks he gets from his concession stand buddies. His current job at the park remains a mystery, because for the last year or so, nobody has actually seen Zak “working”.
Translated
Spoiler:
City: Powder Stake
Good to be: An
Hates: Rekha
Business: Not A
A few summer ago, Hanky found a job running the bomb-beans at The Zack Powder Stake. He soon becomes a fun, dissuasing person and soon he is friends with all the park staff. These days, Zack can always be seen around the park while he is on a shank on a free lying snare. His work at the park has a secret as no one has really seen The Work of Zack in the past year or so.
His business tho

2019/2020 Avatars:

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)

January 1st - Sarah as Beth (Orphan Black)
May 3rd - Syd (I Am Not Okay With This)
June 21st - Ellie (The Last of Us II)
August 10th - Sienna
September 17th - Ellie (The Last of Us II)
October 7th - KCP20 Entries
November 9th - Lea
December 8th - Ultraviolence Album Cover
2021 Avatars:
January 3rd - Definitely Maybe Album Cover
January 11th - Lana Del Rey (Chemtrails Over The Country Club)
Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2020, 02:44:53 AM »

Indigo:

Original:
Indigo is an offbeat fashion designer from Tastyville. Each year, Indigo hosts her own personal fashion show to give everyone in town a glimpse of her latest creations. Her youthful clothing comes in many forms ranging from casual streetwear to unconventional couture. Indigo runs her own clothing shop across from Griller Stadium called Bellflower Boutique. She loves to start her week by shopping at The Looming Thread and being inspired by their kaleidoscope of colorful fabrics that drape every corner of the store.
Translated:
Indigo - Testville fashion designer. Indigo provides annual support. Everyone can see new things. Your baby clothes are just random. There is a bell tower near Indigo Girls Stadium. Thieves love shopping. Inspired by the color labels in every corner of the store I went to the store.
Lol

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Jupitore
Restaurant Master

Baby, what's your sign?

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 08, 2020, 04:19:17 PM »

Indigo:

Original:
Indigo is an offbeat fashion designer from Tastyville. Each year, Indigo hosts her own personal fashion show to give everyone in town a glimpse of her latest creations. Her youthful clothing comes in many forms ranging from casual streetwear to unconventional couture. Indigo runs her own clothing shop across from Griller Stadium called Bellflower Boutique. She loves to start her week by shopping at The Looming Thread and being inspired by their kaleidoscope of colorful fabrics that drape every corner of the store.
Translated:
Indigo - Testville fashion designer. Indigo provides annual support. Everyone can see new things. Your baby clothes are just random. There is a bell tower near Indigo Girls Stadium. Thieves love shopping. Inspired by the color labels in every corner of the store I went to the store.
They love stealing, not shopping.

2019/2020 Avatars:

August 10th - Sienna
November 9th - Lea
2021 Avatars:
Voytal
Cameron Boi
Papa's Assistant

TOTAL DRAMA CULT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 10, 2020, 12:05:33 PM »

Translated Bertha:
Home: Thesis
Career: The Chater
Love: Grill
Hate: Snarezy on finan
Barta is manager of Garreys Stadium. There are 856 series home-field intake. In winter, Barra was crammed into the cold as the "catwalk of the day," where The Cold Time's Tasewill is of public interest. Somewhat famous for being among sports fans, it can be seen at many local events. Barta has closed a number of food competitions and is a credible justice in the annual film Testwille The Silent Koe-Koe's The Got Job.

I'll post translated only.

Basic info about myself:
Trophies:
Jupitore
Restaurant Master

Baby, what's your sign?

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 10, 2020, 12:20:03 PM »

Translated Bertha:
Home: Thesis
Career: The Chater
Love: Grill
Hate: Snarezy on finan
Barta is manager of Garreys Stadium. There are 856 series home-field intake. In winter, Barra was crammed into the cold as the "catwalk of the day," where The Cold Time's Tasewill is of public interest. Somewhat famous for being among sports fans, it can be seen at many local events. Barta has closed a number of food competitions and is a credible justice in the annual film Testwille The Silent Koe-Koe's The Got Job.

I'll post translated only.
This makes no sense Laugh

2019/2020 Avatars:

August 10th - Sienna
November 9th - Lea
2021 Avatars:
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 12, 2020, 02:11:59 PM »

Vicky

Original:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Tastyville
Loves: Cloudberries
Hates: Rainy Days

Vicky is the co-owner of Cloudberry Beauty Salon in Tastyville. Most of her time is spent performing a wide variety of beauty treatments on her clients. Vicky receives rave reviews for her perfect pedicures and fantastic facials. However, her true passion is makeup and beauty tips; an area of the salon that is still, for some reason, struggling to build a large client base.

Translated:
Spoiler:
National taste for construction
Love, cloudy berry;
It's a dark and rainy day
The work is beautiful

Vicki is the owner of Cloudbury Tastilville Lounge. Everyone from the hard work place and their addicts and they love it. Wiki's book is beautiful and has increased the number of products.

Quotes I enjoy:
Fernanda Toastwood, owner of the Odipiso house, died.
This onion describes my current mental state
Hi, sir. Do you need an exorcism =)
Anybody want to come with me? I'm moving to Mars.
Ianiant [Oct 12 11:44 PM]:   This forum needs a dark mods.
Dark Synth [Oct 12 11:46 PM]:   What up dorks
You called me "dude," assuming that I conform to your standard

Binary

Nickname

System

I just used my skills from school to write an essay on why a kids cooking game won't work on a console...
what has my life turned into?
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: idk now who is real and who is fake
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: am i fake too?
Sorry, I don't speak telenovela.
Quote from: Bassettt
Bassettt [Dec 21 12:30 PM]:   Baltimore, Maryland is eliminated
Theft Silly Smile
Jupitore
Restaurant Master

Baby, what's your sign?

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 12, 2020, 02:17:43 PM »

Vicky

Original:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Tastyville
Loves: Cloudberries
Hates: Rainy Days

Vicky is the co-owner of Cloudberry Beauty Salon in Tastyville. Most of her time is spent performing a wide variety of beauty treatments on her clients. Vicky receives rave reviews for her perfect pedicures and fantastic facials. However, her true passion is makeup and beauty tips; an area of the salon that is still, for some reason, struggling to build a large client base.

Translated:
Spoiler:
National taste for construction
Love, cloudy berry;
It's a dark and rainy day
The work is beautiful

Vicki is the owner of Cloudbury Tastilville Lounge. Everyone from the hard work place and their addicts and they love it. Wiki's book is beautiful and has increased the number of products.
And this is how people should start to write a fanfic.

2019/2020 Avatars:

August 10th - Sienna
November 9th - Lea
2021 Avatars:
Voytal
Cameron Boi
Papa's Assistant

TOTAL DRAMA CULT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 19, 2020, 02:15:31 AM »

Deleted my old dumb posts

Basic info about myself:
Trophies:
Towers
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 29, 2020, 02:38:22 PM »

I'm bored so I'll do a couple of the newer customer ones

Moe:
Original
Moe is the proud owner of Moe’s Lair, Tastyville’s one and only comic book shop. There he sells all the latest comic books, graphic novels, trading cards and collectibles a fan could hope for. Moe is a walking encyclopedia for all things superhero related, and often lends his perspective to various panel discussions at yearly Comet Cons. He happily lives in the apartment above his shop where he will occasionally host late-night launch parties for highly-anticipated comics.

Translated
Mu Ho Yam Mu (the only library in the tasting building). He sold magazines, cartoon books, and postcards to his loved ones. Moe participates in Contra Contra and creates an annual full-featured autobiography with reference to the various features. Sometimes he spent the night alone in the store.
Fernanda:
Original
Fernanda is the co-owner of Fernaco Architecture in the sunny town of Toastwood. She studied Interior Architecture and Design at Burgerburgh State University. Fernanda got her first job designing custom cabinetry for Groundchuck Homes and quickly worked her way up to Lead Interior Designer. But after years of designing cookie-cutter homes, Fernanda convinced her husband, Franco, that they were capable of so much more. Soon thereafter, the two risked it all to build one of the most highly acclaimed architectural firms in all of Toastwood.

Translated
Fernando owns Fernando Design Studio in Tostadville. He studied architecture and interior design at the University of Burgberg. Fernando (Fernando) first takes over the task of designing a low-rise bedroom so that he can quickly find a home to cook. But after years of cooking the balls, Fernando insisted that his wife Franco could do more. Soon after, they threatened to build the iconic Toastwood Building.
Mousse:
Original
Mousse and Whippa are well known throughout the streets and dark alleys of Oniontown. The brother and sister team are an enterprising duo who have, in their past, amassed a rather long rap sheet. Petty theft, perjury, bribery, and forgery made up the brunt of their criminal record. Claiming to have turned over a new leaf, the two now run a seedy nightclub called the Gingersnap Lounge. The club is frequented by some of Oniontown’s most notorious criminals and sinister syndicates....

Translated
Moses and Nats are famous for their dark streets and Adi Onat. Members of the summer team and the heating team formed a team of remote experts. Robbery, robbery, bribery, and gross lies are signs of a crime. Along the way, they visited the Ginger Nap salon. Ontario's most famous gangs use drugs ...
Whippa:
Original
Whippa and Mousse spend most of their time keeping the peace at the Gingersnap Lounge. Through their comings and goings with the law, they have developed a close relationship with several detectives from Oniontown PD. Their knowledge of the town's shady underworld has turned Mousse and Whippa into the two most valuable informants for the local police. In exchange for their inside information, they get preferential protection from the police.

Translated
Vipa and Cass spend most of their time at the brewery. Be close to the city police officer as required by law. Kai and Webb understand the world around them and are a great asset to the local police. Sharing information with the police is mandatory.
Skip:
Original
Skip is a construction worker from Oniontown. He is a huge fan of the local football team, the Oniontown Bulbdogs. Before every home game, Skip drives his purple and green RV to the Sourdome Stadium parking lot for some fun-filled tailgating with all his closest friends. Skip never goes anywhere without Pastrami, his little pet rat. Although Pastrami may be blind, he still loves listening to the roar of the crowd as it rumbles throughout the Stadium.

Translated
Fly over a chrome shelf. He is a huge fan of the Ontario Bulldogs. Before the home game, Zeba was resting with his best friend, who was driving a blue-green car in the parking lot at Sardinum Stadium. The rat does not cross hair. Bastama always wanted to hear the artist cry on stage, when he couldn't see.
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

Queen Zoey

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 30, 2020, 04:45:24 AM »

I'm bored so I'll do a couple of the newer customer ones
Moe:
Translated
Mu Ho Yam Mu (the only library in the tasting building). He sold magazines, cartoon books, and postcards to his loved ones. Moe participates in Contra Contra and creates an annual full-featured autobiography with reference to the various features. Sometimes he spent the night alone in the store.
Fernanda:
Translated
Fernando owns Fernando Design Studio in Tostadville. He studied architecture and interior design at the University of Burgberg. Fernando (Fernando) first takes over the task of designing a low-rise bedroom so that he can quickly find a home to cook. But after years of cooking the balls, Fernando insisted that his wife Franco could do more. Soon after, they threatened to build the iconic Toastwood Building.
Mousse:
Translated
Moses and Nats are famous for their dark streets and Adi Onat. Members of the summer team and the heating team formed a team of remote experts. Robbery, robbery, bribery, and gross lies are signs of a crime. Along the way, they visited the Ginger Nap salon. Ontario's most famous gangs use drugs ...
Whippa:
Translated
Vipa and Cass spend most of their time at the brewery. Be close to the city police officer as required by law. Kai and Webb understand the world around them and are a great asset to the local police. Sharing information with the police is mandatory.
Skip:
Translated
Fly over a chrome shelf. He is a huge fan of the Ontario Bulldogs. Before the home game, Zeba was resting with his best friend, who was driving a blue-green car in the parking lot at Sardinum Stadium. The rat does not cross hair. Bastama always wanted to hear the artist cry on stage, when he couldn't see.
LMAO these are gold

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Matty
Sundae Master

stan jd2014

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 30, 2020, 07:49:59 AM »

i translated xolo's

Marcus from Canterbury. At the start of the game, 10 tickets from the Philippines were drawn. The internet works. Works. Government approval in the rock. not bad. poorly

Zeus
2020 2nd most improved
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 30, 2020, 09:04:06 AM »

I translated mangoby
Spoiler:
manga
Original application:
Pope Louis 3: During a Sunday Rally!
information:
Mangoes are beautiful fish that are often found where there is water. Despite good manners, performers must swim well when there are mites in the area. Turn to look the other way because there is sometimes a mango movement. In Manchmore nutritious food, mangroves eat most of the harmless limousines. The biggest threat to mangoes comes from kiwi berries, which can quickly become a food for a mango if they are hungry enough.

My Bakeria (Closed for a long time):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
Why are you here then Wink
Abril y Uriel [Jan 19 08:35 PM]:   who was... Bored
Voytal [Jan 19 12:35 PM]:   stan loona
Forneus
Restaurant Master

lamb

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 04, 2021, 05:27:31 PM »

Utah

Original:
Hometown: Calypso Island
Loves: Pink Lemonade
Hates: Off-Season

Utah lives a relaxing life on the shores of Calypso Island. She carves out a living on the small island by offering guided hiking excursions for the many tourists. She lives in a beach bungalow on the south side of the island with her older sister, Nevada. Utah’s a big fan of Papa's Freezeria, but has made many trips off the island to check out his latest restaurants.

Translated:
City: Calypso Island
Choice: lemon juice
Result: time
Game: Take the island

Utkal lives peacefully on a small beach in the home of Cal Lipso Island, which attracts many people. She lives with her older sister in a bungalow south of Utkal Island, but she strongly believes in the Pope’s refrigerator, but many areas find new restaurants. Rau.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.