Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translates Flipdecks!  (Read 2353 times)
The Yes Men
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

BOTTOM TEXT

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2019, 01:42:55 PM »

Indigo

Original:
Indigo is an offbeat fashion designer from Tastyville. Each year, Indigo hosts her own personal fashion show to give everyone in town a glimpse of her latest creations. Her youthful clothing comes in many forms ranging from casual streetwear to unconventional couture. Indigo runs her own clothing shop across from Griller Stadium called Bellflower Boutique. She loves to start her week by shopping at The Looming Thread and being inspired by their kaleidoscope of colorful fabrics that drape every corner of the store.

Translated:
Westville luxury designers can work on request. This year, North Korea has attacked the old dog, so they know the city. Canberra, because the road was his back. Use the text to use indigo, loop and white filters. Calcium occurrence.

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

I got the horses in the back

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2019, 01:49:18 PM »

"North Korea has attacked the old dog"

What's sad the most is that, that's probably real

T.A
Flipline Lover
Taco Builder

O C T O P U S

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2019, 01:57:56 PM »

So strong she hired literally ALL of South America
LMAO!!

The FitnessTest™ Test Test is a multistage test capacity test that progressively gets more test as it tests. The 20 test test will begin in 30 test. Test up at the test. The testing speed starts testly, but gets faster each test after you test this test. [test] A single test should be tested each time you hear this test. [test] Remember to test in a straight test, and test as long as possible. The second test you fail to complete a test before the test, your test is test. The test will begin on the word test. On your test, get test, test.
T.A
Flipline Lover
Taco Builder

O C T O P U S

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2019, 02:04:09 PM »

Austin:

Original:
Austin is clever teenager from Toastwood. He is a part-time cashier at the local Trading Post. As one could probably guess, Austin absolutely loves Awesome Sauce. However his obsession doesn’t end there, as he loves collecting empty sauce bottles of all varieties. In his room, Austin has lined the walls with every imaginable sauce bottle he could find. He was super excited to visit Sakura Bay for the opening of Papa's Sushiria. There, Austin discovered an assortment of exotic sauces that he never knew existed.

Translation:
Austin is an intelligent teenager from Tastwood. He works part-time at the local stock exchange. As you can guess, Austin loves super fonts. But he likes to collect all kinds of empty bottles from sources, so his affection does not end there. In his room, Austin covered the wall with all the possible bottles he could find. He was pleased to visit Sakura Bay for the discovery of Sushiriya de Papa. Austin has found many exotic sources that he would never have known about.

The FitnessTest™ Test Test is a multistage test capacity test that progressively gets more test as it tests. The 20 test test will begin in 30 test. Test up at the test. The testing speed starts testly, but gets faster each test after you test this test. [test] A single test should be tested each time you hear this test. [test] Remember to test in a straight test, and test as long as possible. The second test you fail to complete a test before the test, your test is test. The test will begin on the word test. On your test, get test, test.
Soup Mia
BFB Fan
Restaurant Legend

You’ll get souped!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2019, 03:44:22 PM »

I love super fonts

Vote for my next name: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47352.0
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
T.A
Flipline Lover
Taco Builder

O C T O P U S

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2019, 06:05:21 PM »

I love super fonts
Me too!

Mr. Maple
FC Games Host
Restaurant Master

The Final Eight!!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2019, 12:01:16 AM »

This year, North Korea has attacked the old dog
I can only imagine what they'd do next year

The FC Games!!!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46591.0

Ask my FCs Questions!!!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46175.0
Favourite Holidays:
Cupcakeria: Baseball Season
Pastaria: Gondola 500
Donuteria: Maple Mornings
Cheeseria: Maple Mornings
Cupcakeria To Go: Comet Con
Cupcakeria HD: Maple Mornings
Bakeria: Groovstock
Taco Mia HD: Maple Mornings
Sushiria: Maple Mornings
Taco Mia To Go: Maple Mornings
Pancakeria HD: Groovstock
Pizzeria HD: Maple Mornings
Hot Doggeria HD: Sugarplex Filmfest
Hot Doggeria To Go: Maple Morning
Scooperia: Big Top Carnival
Scooperia To Go: Big Top Carnival
Pancakeria To Go: Pirate Bash
Wingeria To Go: Maple Mornings
Donuteria To Go: Maple Mornings
Cheeseria To Go: TBA
Out of Context Quotes:
somebody didn't take their meds today
hello I have time to upload my balls
Colonel Kori hired Pete and South America to clean Louis.
This year, North Korea has attacked the old dog
I love your Oven
The man who is green, matures without warming up and is already full of money.
My belly is my ticklish spot too
If being good-looking/attractive to girls was a crime, I'd be a law-abiding citizen.
Get in my signature
Remove excessive foreign languages
in few minutes, i will end making my new sexy FC
College:
6 weeks down, 28 weeks to go.
..........It's Rebekah Vardy's account.
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2019, 05:43:52 PM »

Cheddar Mack's info

Original:
Cheddar Macks are stringy blocks of mustachioed cheese. They spend most of their days swinging carefree from overhangs and bridges. Numerous Cheddar Macks make their home along the gooey slopes of Mount Monterrey. They can be rather oblivious to others around them which makes navigating their territory quite hazardous.

Translated:
Cheese, sliced ​​mustard, corn slices. The ceiling of the foot. Live on many trees and wait for Monterey. They are happy in the danger zone.

The Yes Men
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

BOTTOM TEXT

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2019, 05:59:43 PM »

IDK about you guys but I'm not happy in the danger zone

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
you will perish.
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2019, 06:01:27 PM »

IDK about you guys but I'm not happy in the danger zone
Same, Cheddar Macks are madlads

T.A
Flipline Lover
Taco Builder

O C T O P U S

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2019, 06:01:53 PM »

Cameo's Info

Original:
Cameo spends his days at Whiskview Mall repairing phones for Bloop Mobile. He loves spending his lunch breaks at the food court with his friends who work around the mall. After work, Cameo always squeezes in a few games at Papa Louie Arcade before heading home. However, he’s also a hacker that secretly goes by the name DrydenTH3Cultivar. Cameo spends his nights honing his skills by catching and exposing cheaters in some of his favorite online games. His vigilantism has won him high praise from both game developers and players alike.

Translation:
All day fixes come at Bloop Mobile Mobile and Show Scene Mall. He and his friends work in the dining room. After work, this show is usually packed with games at People's Arcade before returning home. But there is also a secret agent that is DrydenTh3Culture. Cameo uses its skills at night to find out the foolishness of its favorite online game. Its integrity can be relied upon by artists and athletes.

The Yes Men
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

BOTTOM TEXT

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2019, 06:11:41 PM »

Laugh

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2019, 06:12:27 PM »

DrydenTh3Culture the secret agent

The Yes Men
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

BOTTOM TEXT

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2019, 06:45:51 PM »

Wylan B

Originial:
Wylan B is a high school kid who grew up in Sakura Bay. He recently had to move to Powder Point with his dad who received a new job. Although they get along at home, Wylan would be mortified if his new classmates knew his dad was their principal at Cornelius Central High. In order to keep that a secret, Wylan Bombolony simply goes by the name Wylan B. To impress the kids at school, he started practicing breakdancing and freestyle rap. Unfortunately, Wylan still has a ways to go before people take him seriously.
Translated:
Wonderful pot. Dad’s article has disappeared. He said the new father will return to Cornell from a poor student. The committee is investigating personal safety incidents. The children started dancing in Nevada. Unfortunately, this is not that serious.

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol

AutumnWarriorsFan
Warriors Fan
Sundae Master

By me.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2019, 07:26:18 PM »

Wonderful pot.
lmao

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.