Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translated Flipdecks!  (Read 115318 times)
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: August 16, 2020, 06:07:16 PM »

Skip
Original:
Skip is a construction worker from Oniontown. He is a huge fan of the local football team, the Oniontown Bulbdogs. Before every home game, Skip drives his purple and green RV to the Sourdome Stadium parking lot for some fun-filled tailgating with all his closest friends. Skip never goes anywhere without Pastrami, his little pet rat. Although Pastrami may be blind, he still loves listening to the roar of the crowd as it rumbles throughout the Stadium.
translated:
Skip est homo de constructione Oniontown. Loci eu dolor non est a ingens fan de, in Oniontown Bulbdogs. Ante omnem domum ludum, Skip exigit purpura et viridi Gloria in stadio Sourdome raedam sortem de fun, quia repleti tailgating bleep omnibus suis necessariis amicis. Omit Pastrami nunquam sine loco et paulo eget mus. Etiam sit Pastrami caecus amat adhuc populus audire vocem et sonum per stadium.

My Bakeria (Closed for a long time):<br />http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
Why are you here then Wink
Abril y Uriel [Jan 19 08:35 PM]:   who was... Bored <br />Voytal [Jan 19 12:35 PM]:   stan loona
Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

Aw, phooey. (PMs are closed.)

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 17, 2020, 05:07:29 AM »

Skip
Original:
Skip is a construction worker from Oniontown. He is a huge fan of the local football team, the Oniontown Bulbdogs. Before every home game, Skip drives his purple and green RV to the Sourdome Stadium parking lot for some fun-filled tailgating with all his closest friends. Skip never goes anywhere without Pastrami, his little pet rat. Although Pastrami may be blind, he still loves listening to the roar of the crowd as it rumbles throughout the Stadium.
translated:
Skip est homo de constructione Oniontown. Loci eu dolor non est a ingens fan de, in Oniontown Bulbdogs. Ante omnem domum ludum, Skip exigit purpura et viridi Gloria in stadio Sourdome raedam sortem de fun, quia repleti tailgating bleep omnibus suis necessariis amicis. Omit Pastrami nunquam sine loco et paulo eget mus. Etiam sit Pastrami caecus amat adhuc populus audire vocem et sonum per stadium.

That’s not how you do it  Laugh

she's so huge, she's so beautiful

she's a mammoth, of course. -Nicki Minaj
wendykang77
|x|²+cos(y)-ln(|x|!)²=
Restaurant Master

Compound the igallta

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 17, 2020, 05:47:01 AM »

Er Fernanda is the author of Fernaco Architecture in Toastwood. He studied interior and design at university. Ast Of course, after several years of working on the biscuit concept, Fernanda agreed with Mary's approach and beyond. In the next, they all risked creating one of Toastwood's most creative architectural designs

ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 17, 2020, 10:47:52 AM »

Original:

Spoiler:
Wylan B is a high school kid who grew up in Sakura Bay. He recently had to move to Powder Point with his dad who received a new job. Although they get along at home, Wylan would be mortified if his new classmates knew his dad was their principal at Cornelius Central High. In order to keep that a secret, Wylan Bombolony simply goes by the name Wylan B. To impress the kids at school, he started practicing breakdancing and freestyle rap. Unfortunately, Wylan still has a ways to go before people take him seriously.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Phelan B grew up in the Sakura Sea and was his eldest son. He had to move to Powder Point with his father and find a new job there. Giol would be punished if classmates learned that her father was a teacher at Cornelius High School while she was at home in class. You keep a secret, and the risk of attracting Villabolin Villain B and its students has increased Bomboloni Villain. Unfortunately, people have to take their place before Vairan can take his place.

Quotes I enjoy:
Fernanda Toastwood, owner of the Odipiso house, died.
This onion describes my current mental state
Hi, sir. Do you need an exorcism =)
Anybody want to come with me? I'm moving to Mars.
Ianiant [Oct 12 11:44 PM]:   This forum needs a dark mods.
Dark Synth [Oct 12 11:46 PM]:   What up dorks
You called me "dude," assuming that I conform to your standard

Binary

Nickname

System

I just used my skills from school to write an essay on why a kids cooking game won't work on a console...
what has my life turned into?
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: idk now who is real and who is fake
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: am i fake too?
Sorry, I don't speak telenovela.
Quote from: Bassettt
Bassettt [Dec 21 12:30 PM]:   Baltimore, Maryland is eliminated
Theft Silly Smile
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 17, 2020, 11:16:50 AM »

Original:

Spoiler:
Wylan B is a high school kid who grew up in Sakura Bay. He recently had to move to Powder Point with his dad who received a new job. Although they get along at home, Wylan would be mortified if his new classmates knew his dad was their principal at Cornelius Central High. In order to keep that a secret, Wylan Bombolony simply goes by the name Wylan B. To impress the kids at school, he started practicing breakdancing and freestyle rap. Unfortunately, Wylan still has a ways to go before people take him seriously.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Phelan B grew up in the Sakura Sea and was his eldest son. He had to move to Powder Point with his father and find a new job there. Giol would be punished if classmates learned that her father was a teacher at Cornelius High School while she was at home in class. You keep a secret, and the risk of attracting Villabolin Villain B and its students has increased Bomboloni Villain. Unfortunately, people have to take their place before Vairan can take his place.
villain b and Sakura sea lol

My Bakeria (Closed for a long time):<br />http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0
Abril y Uriel [Jan 19 08:35 PM]:   who was... Bored <br />Voytal [Jan 19 12:35 PM]:   stan loona
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 17, 2020, 12:29:59 PM »

villain b and Sakura sea lol

I think my favorite element of this is that it refers to the same person not only with both gender pronouns, but also with 6 different names

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

I just used my skills from school to write an essay on why a kids cooking game won't work on a console...
Theft Silly Smile
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 17, 2020, 04:22:15 PM »

Allan

original:
Hometown: Tastyville
Loves: Nutty Butter Cups
Hates: Bullies

Allan was happy living in Tastyville, but during high school, he had to move with his parents to the dingy streets of Oniontown. Being the new kid, Allan got picked on by the hardened students of Oniontown High. He always stuck up for himself, even if it meant a black eye or a chipped tooth. When Allan graduated, he moved back to Tastyville. His friends were happy to see Allan, but Oniontown had definitely changed him
translated:
Tastyville ground
The glasses are the love of nutty butter, two of every sort
hatred visit:

Subject walking in the streets, dirty parental been bound Tastyville Oniontown Aristotle. In Daniel, he-goat of the she-goats, and hardened his disciples, however, of all the points, however, a Moor, now to read the new Oniontown of our life. It is not cleaved, and the fragment which, for the sake of what was black was, if a tooth, or eye. Or to Cicero out of bed requires the Tastyville. So Mark happy with his friends, but it certainly was not and is not solved Oniontown

eeee
Restaurant Pro

Season 16 S-L-A-P-S

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 17, 2020, 05:13:27 PM »

Allan’s Disciples

Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Brother E: Wow, a lot of simps here!
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 18, 2020, 01:18:51 PM »

Sasha

original:
Hometown: Frostfield
Loves: Cheese
Hates: Back to School Time

Sasha lives in the town of Frostfield with her parents, Clair and Vincent. Sasha absolutely loves cheese, and has become obsessed with all the cheesy creatures of Munchmore. At Hazelnut High she joined the debate team and marching band, where she plays the trumpet. During the summers, Sasha has a side job as a cheesemaker apprentice at the Churnsmith Creamery.
translated:
Frostfield ground
Love, and cheese;
Hate School time
the city

Vincent Frostfield the city has no the parents of his co-ruler. Ice cream is a love of a creature, however, by no means; the cheesy Munchmore are under siege. Hazelnut subject for discussion, and the marching of the band, the prince of the team arrived, when he saw himself a trumpet, she plays the mistress's part. During arrived, Sasha, to the students on the job cheesemaker Churnsmith Creamery.

RedeyeRoadRage
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 18, 2020, 01:20:44 PM »

Sasha

original:
Hometown: Frostfield
Loves: Cheese
Hates: Back to School Time

Sasha lives in the town of Frostfield with her parents, Clair and Vincent. Sasha absolutely loves cheese, and has become obsessed with all the cheesy creatures of Munchmore. At Hazelnut High she joined the debate team and marching band, where she plays the trumpet. During the summers, Sasha has a side job as a cheesemaker apprentice at the Churnsmith Creamery.
translated:
Frostfield ground
Love, and cheese;
Hate School time
the city

Vincent Frostfield the city has no the parents of his co-ruler. Ice cream is a love of a creature, however, by no means; the cheesy Munchmore are under siege. Hazelnut subject for discussion, and the marching of the band, the prince of the team arrived, when he saw himself a trumpet, she plays the mistress's part. During arrived, Sasha, to the students on the job cheesemaker Churnsmith Creamery.
t h e   c i t y Cool

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 18, 2020, 01:41:25 PM »

t h e   c i t y Cool
Lol

ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 20, 2020, 08:49:29 PM »

Fernanda:

Original:

Spoiler:
Fernanda is the co-owner of Fernaco Architecture in the sunny town of Toastwood. She studied Interior Architecture and Design at Burgerburgh State University. Fernanda got her first job designing custom cabinetry for Groundchuck Homes and quickly worked her way up to Lead Interior Designer. But after years of designing cookie-cutter homes, Fernanda convinced her husband, Franco, that they were capable of so much more. Soon thereafter, the two risked it all to build one of the most highly acclaimed architectural firms in all of Toastwood.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Fernanda Toastwood, owner of the Odipiso house, died. Interior design and marketing at Bohrberg University. Fernando Graz is the head of the interior design department and is responsible for the interior design. A few years after Fernandez opened a candy store, her husband assured her that everything was fine. Two well-known companies recently threatened to prepare food.

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

Theft Silly Smile
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 21, 2020, 05:39:09 AM »

Fernanda:

Original:

Spoiler:
Fernanda is the co-owner of Fernaco Architecture in the sunny town of Toastwood. She studied Interior Architecture and Design at Burgerburgh State University. Fernanda got her first job designing custom cabinetry for Groundchuck Homes and quickly worked her way up to Lead Interior Designer. But after years of designing cookie-cutter homes, Fernanda convinced her husband, Franco, that they were capable of so much more. Soon thereafter, the two risked it all to build one of the most highly acclaimed architectural firms in all of Toastwood.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Fernanda Toastwood, owner of the Odipiso house, died. Interior design and marketing at Bohrberg University. Fernando Graz is the head of the interior design department and is responsible for the interior design. A few years after Fernandez opened a candy store, her husband assured her that everything was fine. Two well-known companies recently threatened to prepare food.
She’s dead

RedeyeRoadRage
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 21, 2020, 11:54:06 AM »

R.I.P Fernanda Toastwood Cry Depressed Pensive Sad Hmm

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 21, 2020, 12:08:24 PM »

R.I.P Fernanda Toastwood Cry Depressed Pensive Sad Hmm
Same

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.