Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translated Flipdecks!  (Read 109786 times)
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: October 02, 2020, 05:21:19 PM »

Whiff:

Original:
Whiff is a buff bouncer who can be seen manning the door at many establishments like Club Atomic and RockJaw Concert Club. He spends a great deal of time lifting weights at the local Fit Frenzy Gym. Afterwards, Whiff wanders over to Papa's Bakeria where he bulks up on freshly baked pies. Weekly, he travels to Tastyville to hang out with his long-time girlfriend, Mindy. As you could guess, she is responsible for Whiff’s rather unique hairdo.

Translated:
But a patent was made, which looks like an example of Rockza SON’s Wiffboy. It happens in his anger and a gym for weight loss. Pope's fresh bread in the bakery, and Vif bought it. Anyone who likes will go to Tastville that day, and the prince will know him for many years. You can gather the only reason for this.

Quotes I enjoy:
Fernanda Toastwood, owner of the Odipiso house, died.
This onion describes my current mental state
Hi, sir. Do you need an exorcism =)
Anybody want to come with me? I'm moving to Mars.
Ianiant [Oct 12 11:44 PM]:   This forum needs a dark mods.
Dark Synth [Oct 12 11:46 PM]:   What up dorks
You called me "dude," assuming that I conform to your standard

Binary

Nickname

System

I just used my skills from school to write an essay on why a kids cooking game won't work on a console...
what has my life turned into?
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: idk now who is real and who is fake
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: am i fake too?
Sorry, I don't speak telenovela.
Quote from: Bassettt
Bassettt [Dec 21 12:30 PM]:   Baltimore, Maryland is eliminated
Theft Silly Smile
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 07, 2020, 07:11:59 AM »

Mitch

Original:
Hometown: Tastyville
Loves: Pickles
Hates: Cleaning

Mitch is the messy chef behind the counter at Papa's Taco Mia! He won his position after competing in the Taco Eating Contest. Although he is only an amateur eater, he strives to one day be like his hero, Kenji. When Mitch isn't eating or building tacos, he can usually be found enjoying the outdoors. Mitch enjoys camping, hiking, and kayaking. He also loves fishing with his Grandpa Wally.

Translated:
Hometown residence, tasty building
Love;
Cons: Purify it
Work: Taco Chef

Mitch had fun behind the scenes at Chef Tacoma's father! After the fight to feed the octopus point limit. For example, one day Kenji became a hardworking and adaptable amateur hero. The money can be found outside or if the food is a pleasure for Mitch. George Gemistus offers camping, hiking and rowing. He enjoys his grandfather, Wally fishing with her eyes.

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

I just used my skills from school to write an essay on why a kids cooking game won't work on a console...
Theft Silly Smile
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 12, 2020, 03:41:22 PM »

Georgito

Original:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Tacodale
Loves: Steak
Hates: Lawyers

Georgito is a short yet savvy businessman who grew up in the small town of Tacodale. He acquired most of his wealth when he moved to Starlight City. There, he opened Georgito's Palace, which soon became one of the city’s most popular luxury hotel and pachinko parlor. Georgito still loves his hometown of Tacodale, and makes frequent trips back for his favorite steak tacos.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Mem: Tacodil
Profession: Business
Love, stack
I don't like a lawyer

He grew up in the small town of Tekodar, a businessman in Cicero. He used the property in Starlight Town, where Georgetown Court opened for reconstruction. Located in King Georgetown, the luxury Pechenko Apartment has almost all major cities. Cicero in his favorite country, Camley, often uses his favorite stick.

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

Theft Silly Smile
Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Master

mood

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 13, 2020, 01:55:31 AM »

Ripley
Original:
Ripley is a world renowned ethologist. While enjoying a professorship at Truffleton University, she was approached by Gigaloaf Labs with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The lab had just created their first stable warp portal to the Land of Munchmore. They hired Ripley to become the first explorer of this land and to study the native snackimals in their natural environment. Her expeditions last for months at a time, and Ripley keeps a detailed journal of her adventures. Along the way, she befriended a local carrot kid named Sprout who assists Ripley on her trips.
Translated:
Ripley museum is famous. Of the University of Gigaloaf in the Labs, the protection of a moment of life in the enjoyment of Truffleton who comes to be a one-time. The lab is the only defense in the first box and the Munchmore. Rippeley hiring of this country's first kept as natural snacks. For months, every man, almost at the Journal of the entire Rippeley his way higher. By the way, the name of which she fell in love with a local boy, carrot Sprout, who had come to the aid of his Ripple for the journey.

Xolo
Original:
Xolo and his twin sister, Xandra, were being raised by the Xeppers to be the Royal Guardians of the Warp Coins. However, that all changed on one fateful night when a crystal-like asteroid with a faint pink tail was observed hurtling through space. It was on a collision course with the Kingdom of X, the core realm of the entire Flipverse. The Xeppers quickly patched together an escape balloon, and sent the twins off to the safest realm they could find. The stone pierced the sky and shattered the Kingdom of X, scattering all the sacred Warp Coins.
Translated:
Zolo and her twin sister Jandra were raised by Zippers and are patrons of the Royal Economics. But this is a lucky night, all the pale pink tails with crystalline asteroids are moving in space. Throughout the war, it nearly collided with Kingdom X, the original territory. Xeppers quickly connected the escape balloon and sent the twins to a safe place. The stone crossed the sky, scattered all the sacred thread coins, and crushed Kingdom X.

Wylan B
Original:
Wylan B is a high school kid who grew up in Sakura Bay. He recently had to move to Powder Point with his dad who received a new job. Although they get along at home, Wylan would be mortified if his new classmates knew his dad was their principal at Cornelius Central High. In order to keep that a secret, Wylan Bombolony simply goes by the name Wylan B. To impress the kids at school, he started practicing breakdancing and freestyle rap. Unfortunately, Wylan still has a ways to go before people take him seriously.
Translated:
Wylan B was a high school student who grew up in Sakura Bay. She moved to Powder Point with her father to find a new job. While at home together, Wylan would be outraged if his new classmates saw his father in charge of Cornelius Central High. To hide a secret, Wylan Bombolony went by the name Wylan B. In honor of the school children, he started doing rap and freestyle. Unfortunately, Wylan had some problems before people thought about it.

Koilee
Original:
Koilee is a cheerful chef at the popular Papa Louie restaurant, Papa’s Scooperia. She lives on a tiny, two-story houseboat that floats in the center of Showa Pond. The large pond is surrounded by a picturesque forest on the outskirts of Sakura Bay. Koilee considers herself the caretaker of Showa Pond along with the numerous koi fish that glisten just below its surface. Before she started selling sundaes, Koilee was the lead Freshwater Curator at the Sakura Bay Aquarium.
Translated:
Coyle is a fun chef at Poo's Scooperia, Papa Louis's most famous restaurant. He lives in a small two-story boat floating in the middle of the Shaw pond. The large dam is surrounded by a beautiful forest outside Sakura Bay. Coyle considers herself the caretaker of the Shaw pond and the many shiny sheep that glisten below the surface. Prior to selling the towels, Coyle was in charge of Sakura Bay Aquarium's water bodyguard.
Jacobarmada
Onion since 2014
Papa's Replacement

Joined since KCP 2014

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 14, 2020, 01:48:06 PM »

Going to bring this up again.
Iggy:
Translated:
Igji is a student in the Euclid Academy Star Publishing House. Learn about cramps and dreams. Iggy is the TV producer of "Meteor: Zone X". Dop Lexion, Enter the oath size when upgrading Gigaloff Lab. Iggy temporarily changes location and only searches for job photos on request.

Roy:
Translated:
Roy is an astronaut. Throughout his life, Roy has enjoyed serving as the restaurant's manager, assistant, and restaurant manager. When Roy was not a pizza chef, he hired Governor Louis.

Papa Louie:
Translated:
Papa Louis has a good board where he starts selling pizza himself. Pat Louis has many wonderful clients. At a restaurant or lounge, Papa Lewis is often criticized for his stubbornness.

I still don't get the point of the signature.

My activity is slightly less now.
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 15, 2020, 09:52:40 AM »

LePete
Original:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Calypso Island
Loves: Luau LePunch
Hates: Seagulls

Pete is a troublesome teen who hangs around the boat docks of Calypso Island. He’s always trying to make some extra money and routinely takes on odd jobs around the harbor. One day, Captain Cori hired Pete to help clean up the S.S. Louie after Radley Madish and his goons tried to hijack the ship. There, Pete found a crumbled up poster of Luau LePunch that had made its way through the portal from Neapolitown. From that point on, he changed his name to LePete and became overly obsessed with this boxing brute from the Land of Munchmore.

Translated:
Spoiler:
Lu pushed himself
I hate gulls

To the teenager who rescued the ship from the berth, she clicked "Ask" or knocked him out of the calypso. He always tries to do everything he doesn't have, he has silver, and the gloom of the night requires him to take him out of port for casual work. Once the nuclei gave you an SS to hijack this ship behind Rasleell. Louis Madish was asked to cancel the goon attempt. You will find the "Ask" setting in the message sent to the Naples portal by Luo Lepanche. From there, the chocolate brand and exterior were renamed. In this country of Boxing Minmmor, the interior was blocked by animals.

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

Theft Silly Smile
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

5 More Days!!!

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 17, 2020, 06:54:14 AM »

Sienna:

Leaving the house at Siena's Toastwood Gate has been amazing in recent years. Between them openness is the biggest difference in life, not everyone, I know it's a problem. A few months after his arrival, Portlini saw the leaves and foliage in the doorway. Carrot meat from this coffee was seen a few months ago. It's hard to love a new home for a spouse.

wendykang77
|x|²+cos(y)-ln(|x|!)²=
Restaurant Master

Compound the igallta

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 17, 2020, 07:03:19 AM »

Rhonda
original:
Rhonda is a hard working trucker for PXD Freight. She’s almost always on the road, and can usually be spotted driving her giant eighteen-wheeler, which she lovingly refers to as “Josephine”. One day, after delivering a large shipment to Tacodale, Rhonda met a burly biker by the name of Rico. Sharing a love for the open road and chili, the two immediately hit it off. Now, the couple travel together, with Rico trailing behind Rhonda’s truck on his rumbling motorcycle.
translated:
Rhonda PCD Technology metric driver. He also managed to control and operate 18 big wheels, which had a great influence on Josephine. One day, he took the box to Tecodal and met a motorcyclist named Rhonda Rico. Both of them immediately expressed their love in the open field through the game. think about it. The couple are now traveling behind Rwanda on bicycles.

ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 19, 2020, 12:29:00 PM »

Rico:

Original:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Tacodale
Loves: Chili
Hates: Shaving
This tough biker arrived with an attitude as a Closer in Papa’s Taco Mia!, but after a relaxing vacation on Calypso Island he started to mellow out. When he’s not visiting Papa’s restaurants, he’s riding around the country and sampling chili at various roadhouses. Rico is perfecting his own original chili recipe, and hopes that customers will one day line up to try a bowl of his chili!

Translated:
Spoiler:
Tecodale's birthplace
Position: Solder
love, chile
I do not want to shave
A pilot stock the pop of "taco mia" homework, but he watches Mars being picked up nearby and he doesn't break. Does not the Pope for him to love, the whole region of purity, and learn from various packages, and expect the rich man in his own ways, you have done it, have you been able to purify, purify like the sun.

Quotes I enjoy:

Binary

Nickname

System

Theft Silly Smile
Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

Black Rock Scooter, where did you go?

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 03, 2020, 06:13:36 AM »

Translated:
Spoiler:
Hometown: Toastwood
Loves: Awesome Sauce
Hates: Spelling Mistakes

Austin is a clever teenager from Toastwood. He is a part-time cashier at the local Trading Post. As one could probably guess, Austin absolutely loves Awesome Sauce. However his obsession doesn't end there, as he loves collecting empty sauce bottles of all varieties. In his room, Austin has lined the walls with every imaginable sauce bottle he could find. He was super excited to visit Sakura Bay for the opening of Papa's Sushiria. There, Austin discovered an assortment of exotic sauces that he never knew existed.
[/quote]

Isn't this basically the same as the normal one?

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 03, 2020, 06:19:27 AM »

Translated:
Spoiler:

Austin is a clever teenager from Toastwood. He is a part-time cashier at the local Trading Post. As one could probably guess, Austin absolutely loves Awesome Sauce. However his obsession doesn't end there, as he loves collecting empty sauce bottles of all varieties. In his room, Austin has lined the walls with every imaginable sauce bottle he could find. He was super excited to visit Sakura Bay for the opening of Papa's Sushiria. There, Austin discovered an assortment of exotic sauces that he never knew existed.

Isn't this basically the same as the normal one?
Hmm, how many languages did you translate it to before translating it back to English?

Hello, I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Zeus
2020 2nd most improved
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 04, 2020, 11:13:56 AM »

Austin:
Original:

Translated:
Town: Toastwood
Business: lenders
Vesauna: a good soup
Odis: not really written

Austin was a wise man from Toastwood. He is a part-time accountant at a local business office. Wait a minute, Austin likes the soup. Yes, their desires are not insignificant, because they like to collect different types of bottles. In his room, Austin painted all the walls and soup containers he could find. I really enjoyed going to Sakura Bay to open Papa Sushiria. There, Austin finds a beautiful cake he has never known.

My Bakeria (Closed for a long time):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
Why are you here then Wink
Abril y Uriel [Jan 19 08:35 PM]:   who was... Bored
Voytal [Jan 19 12:35 PM]:   stan loona
Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 04, 2020, 11:15:35 AM »

Once =(
That's probably why. Google Translate isn't too bad when it's only one language, but when you translate through multiple, that's where it starts to become less accurate.

Hello, I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

Queen Zoey

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 04, 2020, 12:07:12 PM »

Austin:
Original:

Translated:

Austin was a wise man from Toastwood. He is a part-time accountant at a local business office. Wait a minute, Austin likes the soup. Yes, their desires are not insignificant, because they like to collect different types of bottles. In his room, Austin painted all the walls and soup containers he could find. I really enjoyed going to Sakura Bay to open Papa Sushiria. There, Austin finds a beautiful cake he has never known.
Why Austin likes soup so much Laugh

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Jupitore
Restaurant Master

Baby, what's your sign?

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 04, 2020, 01:49:56 PM »

Austin:
Original:

Translated:

Wait a minute, Austin likes the soup.

BYE Crying Laughing

2019/2020 Avatars:

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)

January 1st - Sarah as Beth (Orphan Black)
May 3rd - Syd (I Am Not Okay With This)
June 21st - Ellie (The Last of Us II)
August 10th - Sienna
September 17th - Ellie (The Last of Us II)
October 7th - KCP20 Entries
November 9th - Lea
December 8th - Ultraviolence Album Cover
2021 Avatars:
January 3rd - Definitely Maybe Album Cover
January 11th - Lana Del Rey (Chemtrails Over The Country Club)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.