Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28   
Print
Author Topic: Google Translated Flipdecks!  (Read 105390 times)
Forneus
Vampire
Restaurant Master

Still don't trust me?

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: January 04, 2021, 05:49:02 PM »

Professor Fitz
Original:
Hometown: Starlight City
Loves: Wasabi
Hates: Schedules

Professor Fitz is an eccentric scientist who runs Gigaloaf Labs. Within the walls of his laboratory, Fitz carries on a wide variety of research and development ranging from exotic food additives to mechanical contraptions. Fitz earned his first doctorate at the prestigious Truffleton University where he now gives highly enthusiastic lectures. Lately, Fitz has been studying the strange properties of warp coins.

Translated:
Samxay District
Love
Sakha: Politics
Take care of work

He is a well-known physicist in a laboratory in Gujarat. Physicists perform tests and discoveries on the walls of the laboratory, including food and related technical equipment and tools. Greetings from the prestigious University of Tripleton. Recently, Fiz realized the charm of the war.

Iggy

Original:
Hometown: Starlight City
Loves: Comet Con
Hates: Light Pollution

Iggy is a straight-A student at the Eclair Academy located just outside of Starlight City. He is obsessed with space exploration and just about anything related to science-fiction. Iggy loves watching reruns of the old TV show, “Meteor Blastor: Zone X”. After school, he usually heads over to Gigaloaf Labs to hang out with his buddy, Grampa Fitz. Iggy spends so much time there that his grandfather built Iggy his own mini-lab to keep him busy.

Translated:
Country / Province: CsillagfényNumber
Asmara: God
Hatred: a little dust
Experience: student

Eggie is a full-time student at Jildiz Ecclesiastes College. I am interested in climate research and science. Iggy loves the old TV drama "Meteorite Bomb: Region X". After graduating, he went to Gigarov's studio and performed with his brother Fitz. Iggy spent a lot of time with his father setting up a small factory for business.

Towers
Tyrone
Restaurant Master

Mooooooose

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 04, 2021, 05:53:28 PM »

Is Eggie Emmlette's lost son?
RedeyeRoadRage
The Overthinker
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 04, 2021, 06:07:35 PM »

City: Calypso Island
Choice: lemon juice
Result: time
Game: Take the island

Utkal lives peacefully on a small beach in the home of Cal Lipso Island, which attracts many people. She lives with her older sister in a bungalow south of Utkal Island, but she strongly believes in the Pope’s refrigerator, but many areas find new restaurants. Rau.
It really sounds like a name of a game though Laugh

Also since when Pope's refrigerator is a new religion?

Redeye_Road_Rage#6799

Gamerias Progress:
- Papa's Pancakeria To Go!: Rank 243 (PROGRESS LOST)
- Papa's Cupcakeria To Go!: Rank 229 + All Gold Customers
- Papa's Sushiria To Go!: Rank 184
- Papa's Pastaria To Go!: Rank 67
Randomness:
Forum:
I want to ride Him!!!
Sorry, we don’t sell your mom here.
I made kenton in tamodachi life and i tried in the relationship building  kenton x lwfaustino  and the result was 96%

very cringe
Shoutbox:
Towers [Nov 17 02:50 PM]:   The real question is
Kismala [Nov 17 02:50 PM]:   wtf is wrong with me
RedeyeRoadRage
The Overthinker
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 04, 2021, 06:12:21 PM »

Samxay District
Love
Sakha: Politics
Take care of work

He is a well-known physicist in a laboratory in Gujarat. Physicists perform tests and discoveries on the walls of the laboratory, including food and related technical equipment and tools. Greetings from the prestigious University of Tripleton. Recently, Fiz realized the charm of the war.

Country / Province: CsillagfényNumber
Asmara: God
Hatred: a little dust
Experience: student

Eggie is a full-time student at Jildiz Ecclesiastes College. I am interested in climate research and science. Iggy loves the old TV drama "Meteorite Bomb: Region X". After graduating, he went to Gigarov's studio and performed with his brother Fitz. Iggy spent a lot of time with his father setting up a small factory for business.
Yeah I'm pretty sure some people during *** also discovered charm of the war. Fiz was apparently one of them.

Also CsillagfényNumber is a great name for a country.

Redeye_Road_Rage#6799

Gamerias Progress:
Randomness:
Forum:
I want to ride Him!!!
I made kenton in tamodachi life and i tried in the relationship building  kenton x lwfaustino  and the result was 96%

very cringe
Shoutbox:
Forneus
Vampire
Restaurant Master

Still don't trust me?

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 04, 2021, 06:21:53 PM »

Brody
Original:
Hometown: Toastwood
Loves: Breakfast
Hates: Art History Class

Brody is a slightly disheveled student from the Toastwood Institute of Art. Although this uncertain artist has switched majors several times, he is currently focused on Illustration. During the summer, Brody draws wacky caricatures for visitors at Powder Point. Every Friday night he goes to the run-down Crustwich Theater to watch the weekly Midnight Movie with his best friend, and fellow student, Skyler.
Translated:
Place of birth: frying sticks
Category: Students
Favorite: breakfast
What she loves: tutorials about art

Brody was studying at Tostwood College of Art and was sad. This talented artist is changing his life, but he is still borrowing. In the summer, Brady created a special cartoon for Tour Point. Every Friday night in the middle of the night, he goes to Cressfish with his best friends and colleagues.

RedeyeRoadRage
The Overthinker
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 04, 2021, 06:24:22 PM »

Imagine being born at frying sticks. The most epic birth of all time

Redeye_Road_Rage#6799

Gamerias Progress:
Randomness:
Forum:
I want to ride Him!!!

very cringe
Shoutbox:
Forneus
Vampire
Restaurant Master

Still don't trust me?

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 04, 2021, 06:57:02 PM »

Cecilia

Original:
Hometown: Tastyville
Loves: Cranberries
Hates: Losing

Cecilia is a long time fan of Papa Louie's many restaurants. Most people around town recognize Cecilia as the girl who came in 3rd on the first season of Ballroom Bash. In the last few years since her disappointing loss, Cecilia has shied away from ballroom dancing. Her last spark of hope was a job opportunity at Whiskview Dance Studio, which fell through due to it’s unexpected closure. Cecilia quickly took a job at Papa's Bakeria to pay the bills. Thankfully, after a year of hard work making pies, Papa Louie opened up Cecilia's Dance Studio so she could pursue her dreams.

Translated:
Home Tip: Tastivil
Favorite food: blueberry
Next step: be humble

Cecilia is, without a doubt, a fan of Pope Louis ’restaurant. Overall, the city presented Cecilia as the third basketball shoe of the first public season. Nervously, Cecilia has refrained from dancing in the gym for the past few years. Her last hope was to get a job at the Whiskey dance studio, but suddenly she failed because she closed. Mr. Bakeria signed Cecilia to pay the bill. Fortunately, after a year of hard work on making the cake, Grandpa Luis opened Cecilia’s dance studio to make his dreams come true.

Koilee
Original:
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Loves: Fish
Hates: Herons

Koilee is a cheerful chef at the popular Papa Louie restaurant, Papa's Scooperia. She lives on a tiny, two-story houseboat that floats in the center of Showa Pond. The large pond is surrounded by a picturesque forest on the outskirts of Sakura Bay. Koilee considers herself the caretaker of Showa Pond along with the numerous koi fish that glisten just below its surface. Before she started selling sundaes, Koilee was the lead Freshwater Curator at the Sakura Bay Aquarium.

Translated:
Laueleele: Sakura e.
Love gently
Food: heroin
Task: Making drinking water

Shepherd - an intelligent chef from the famous restaurant Baba Louis Papa (Popal Epa) Scooper. As he walked, he lived in a small two-story house. The large pool is surrounded by beautiful forests beyond the Bay Area. Coal automatically compares to oceans and has become the bait for many redfish underground. Coal was often caught in Sakura Bay fishing before food was sold.

Clair
Original:
Clair is a Physician at the Frostfield Clinic Emergency Department. She works long, twelve hour shifts that change each week. For Clair, the fulfillment she receives from helping people will always outweigh her somewhat insufficient sleep schedule. Whenever Sarge or Radley attack, Clair is always there to look after Papa Louie's rattled customers. Although Clair's schedule can be hectic, she always finds time for her daughter, Sasha.

Translated:
Claire Frostfield's ambulance. She works 12 shifts a week and wants to help her with the treatments she has undergone, as well as treatments for surgery or lack of sleep. They know that Claire is legal because of Pope Julius Poppe's client because he has been isolated from the world. This book says that looking for daughter Sasha is always a frustrating period.

Towers
Tyrone
Restaurant Master

Mooooooose

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 04, 2021, 06:57:10 PM »

Brody
Original:
Hometown: Toastwood
Loves: Breakfast
Hates: Art History Class

Brody is a slightly disheveled student from the Toastwood Institute of Art. Although this uncertain artist has switched majors several times, he is currently focused on Illustration. During the summer, Brody draws wacky caricatures for visitors at Powder Point. Every Friday night he goes to the run-down Crustwich Theater to watch the weekly Midnight Movie with his best friend, and fellow student, Skyler.
Translated:
Place of birth: frying sticks
Category: Students
Favorite: breakfast
What she loves: tutorials about art

Brody was studying at Tostwood College of Art and was sad. This talented artist is changing his life, but he is still borrowing. In the summer, Brady created a special cartoon for Tour Point. Every Friday night in the middle of the night, he goes to Cressfish with his best friends and colleagues.

Jupitore
Restaurant Master

Baby, what's your sign?

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 04, 2021, 06:58:40 PM »

Laugh

2019/2020 Avatars:

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)

January 1st - Sarah as Beth (Orphan Black)
May 3rd - Syd (I Am Not Okay With This)
June 21st - Ellie (The Last of Us II)
August 10th - Sienna
September 17th - Ellie (The Last of Us II)
October 7th - KCP20 Entries
November 9th - Lea
December 8th - Ultraviolence Album Cover
2021 Avatars:
January 3rd - Definitely Maybe Album Cover
January 11th - Lana Del Rey (Chemtrails Over The Country Club)
Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 04, 2021, 07:02:55 PM »

Coco Coolada's one throught a bunch of languages with my best.
Spoiler:
Coca-Cola followed Napa in the sunshine. He finished the flag and touched the voice of the poor group to his finger, but he stopped when Ridley Madish attacked about 20 Papaloui Montemor merchants. Kokov Kooladas crossed the shores of Napoleon and did not give up.

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Towers
Tyrone
Restaurant Master

Mooooooose

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 04, 2021, 07:03:54 PM »

Cecilia

Original:

Cecilia is a long time fan of Papa Louie's many restaurants. Most people around town recognize Cecilia as the girl who came in 3rd on the first season of Ballroom Bash. In the last few years since her disappointing loss, Cecilia has shied away from ballroom dancing. Her last spark of hope was a job opportunity at Whiskview Dance Studio, which fell through due to it’s unexpected closure. Cecilia quickly took a job at Papa's Bakeria to pay the bills. Thankfully, after a year of hard work making pies, Papa Louie opened up Cecilia's Dance Studio so she could pursue her dreams.

Translated:

Cecilia is, without a doubt, a fan of Pope Louis ’restaurant. Overall, the city presented Cecilia as the third basketball shoe of the first public season. Nervously, Cecilia has refrained from dancing in the gym for the past few years. Her last hope was to get a job at the Whiskey dance studio, but suddenly she failed because she closed. Mr. Bakeria signed Cecilia to pay the bill. Fortunately, after a year of hard work on making the cake, Grandpa Luis opened Cecilia’s dance studio to make his dreams come true.

Koilee
Original:

Koilee is a cheerful chef at the popular Papa Louie restaurant, Papa's Scooperia. She lives on a tiny, two-story houseboat that floats in the center of Showa Pond. The large pond is surrounded by a picturesque forest on the outskirts of Sakura Bay. Koilee considers herself the caretaker of Showa Pond along with the numerous koi fish that glisten just below its surface. Before she started selling sundaes, Koilee was the lead Freshwater Curator at the Sakura Bay Aquarium.

Translated:
Love gently

Shepherd - an intelligent chef from the famous restaurant Baba Louis Papa (Popal Epa) Scooper. As he walked, he lived in a small two-story house. The large pool is surrounded by beautiful forests beyond the Bay Area. Coal automatically compares to oceans and has become the bait for many redfish underground. Coal was often caught in Sakura Bay fishing before food was sold.

Clair
Original:
Clair is a Physician at the Frostfield Clinic Emergency Department. She works long, twelve hour shifts that change each week. For Clair, the fulfillment she receives from helping people will always outweigh her somewhat insufficient sleep schedule. Whenever Sarge or Radley attack, Clair is always there to look after Papa Louie's rattled customers. Although Clair's schedule can be hectic, she always finds time for her daughter, Sasha.

Translated:
Claire Frostfield's ambulance. She works 12 shifts a week and wants to help her with the treatments she has undergone, as well as treatments for surgery or lack of sleep. They know that Claire is legal because of Pope Julius Poppe's client because he has been isolated from the world. This book says that looking for daughter Sasha is always a frustrating period.
So, Koilee is not only a heroin addict, but she also throws away coal, a non-renewable source of energy, to the ocean so much that people fish for it? I'm staying with the environmentalist, thank you very much.
Forneus
Vampire
Restaurant Master

Still don't trust me?

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 04, 2021, 07:30:00 PM »

Wally
Original:
Loves: Anchovies
Hates: Computers

Wally is one of Papa Louie's original customers. He quietly lives in an apartment above Papa's Pizzeria. Wally's all time favorite topping is Anchovies. If he could, Wally would order a double anchovy burger in Papa's Burgeria. For now, he will have to stick with pizzas to get his fishy fix.
Translated:
Place of birth: tasteful design of the structure
Jacayl: cho vis
Hate: competitors

Valley is a real Papalui buyer. He sits quietly on the roof of his father's pizzeria. Anchovies have always been a favorite in the valley. Valli, if Valli can order an anchovy burger for his father's burger. He should cook fish and pizza together.

RedeyeRoadRage
The Overthinker
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 05, 2021, 09:03:02 AM »

Cecilia

Original:

Translated:

Koilee
Original:

Translated:
Love gently

Clair
Original:

Translated:
Baba Louis Papa (Popal Epa) Scooper is my favorite twisted Papa Louie name from now.

Redeye_Road_Rage#6799

Gamerias Progress:
Randomness:
Forum:
I want to ride Him!!!

very cringe
Shoutbox:
Forneus
Vampire
Restaurant Master

Still don't trust me?

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 15, 2021, 06:12:08 PM »

It's baaack (for those who care ofc)

Janana

OG:
Loves: Bananas
Hates: Cover Bands

Ever since she was young, Janana has been a connoisseur of popular music. Although she cannot play any instrument herself, Janana has stayed rooted in the music scene by becoming a freelance Music Agent. She first fell into the job during high school, when she worked part time at Hugo's Warped Records. There, Janana managed bookings for her boss, DJ Honey Buster. Since then, she has expanded her client list to include bands such as The Beach Cobblers, Doom Brûlée, and the highly acclaimed, Scarlett and the Shakers.

Translated:
Place of origin: Tastiville
OCC spa representative
It's like a banana
Dislikes grouping:

Jinana has been known in folk music since childhood. Although Jan Janana can’t play a single instrument alone, he mostly sings solo songs. He got his first job at high school, part-time at Wargo Records in Hugo. There he directs his lead DJ, Honey Buster. Since then, his clientele has grown, including shoemaker, Doom Brûlée, and the famous Scarlett and Shaker.

Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 15, 2021, 06:13:12 PM »

Jan Janana Hooray

Hello! I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 170+ members
• Home of the infamous Dill Wheel meme
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
• All forumers are welcome!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.