Poll
Question: Which one?
The Onions - 29 (47.5%)
The Tomatoes - 32 (52.5%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   
Print
Author Topic: Onions or Tomatoes?  (Read 14685 times)
Forneus
is an Awesome
Restaurant Master

Still don't trust me?

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2020, 09:23:52 AM »

Tomatoes. Yes I tied it lol

Lapis_Lacooli
Barely qualified to be a
Restaurant Master

Oh, you know what's up.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2020, 10:24:07 AM »

I just realize I could break the tie if I wanted to.

Except I don't want to. Peace out.

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2020, 12:35:00 PM »

* Tamatim sits down on the corner and waits anxiously for a tiebreaker.

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Towers
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2020, 12:37:59 PM »

Tomatos
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2020, 12:39:27 PM »

* Tamatim cries in tomatish to represent his happiness.

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Towers
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2020, 12:41:09 PM »

Changed my vote to Onions because I like their flavor more
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2020, 12:42:07 PM »

* Tamatim cries in tomatish to represent his unfortunate deep depression.

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Lapis_Lacooli
Barely qualified to be a
Restaurant Master

Oh, you know what's up.

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2020, 02:37:01 PM »

Ok, I made up my mind. Tomatoes are neat.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.