Poll
Question: Will 2021 be better than 2020?
Yes - 13 (86.7%)
No - 2 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Forum News V.5.0. (FSN2)  (Read 25129 times)
Kindred Spirits
A Lamb and Wolf, in One
Franchise Owner

Never One Without The Other | They/Them (Plural)

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: December 31, 2020, 10:00:44 PM »

News: New Year's Eve 2020

Good evening everyone! I'm Shyuri giving you the final instalment of Flipline Forum News in 2020, it's been a hell of a year for sure, and I must say, I'm surprised I do have the rights to still do the news, y'know? I guess without me it always seemed... dead in a way. I'll be planning to do the news for every day in 2021, though. Regardless of motivation or how much work I have to do.

New Year!:

In most places around the world, it is now 2021! At the time of this being posted, it will be a Happy New Year to everyone in Eastern Standard Time in the US! As a result, I want to wish everyone a happy new year! Let's hope 2021 isn't as bad as 2020 was. In fact, that is a very low bar to overcome indeed.

POLL OF THE DAY: Do you think 2021 will be better than 2020? Yes or No? Comment why!

Due to the nature of the day, the full article after this is advertisements.

Advertisements:

First off we have Sokka with Club Fizzo 2: Red Alert! It is Part 5 of Chapter 5: Secrets and this one has a fair bit of confrontation in store for our protagonists. In fact, will the air be cleared? Or will there be animosity remaining from the events that go on in that chapter? Find out what happens in this exact chapter in the link provided at the bottom of the post!

Secondly we have elimination contests! First off we have Ianiant, who is running an Elimination FC of his own FC's. This is actually quite an interesting elimination contest, I must say. In fact, given he was the original FC Elimination Contest creator, this definitely needs a lot more attention than it is currently getting, so vote when you can!

We also have Katakuri's US State Elimination Contest, which you should ALSO vote in! It does feel quite empty when there aren't many voters in the first place, and overall, it could do with a good few more votes! Of course, the mre votes there are, the more accurate the results would feel, right? We don't want Elimination Contests to have to resort to RNG after all, being my point.

READ ME: FORUM GUIDELINES:

Okay, I know it's almost the New Year, but let's just make sure another T.A incident doesn't happen this year, okay? I don't want anyone banned in the first hours of the day, nor do I want anyone banned on the first day of 2021 itself. As a result, please do take a look the the Forum Guidelines and make sure to follow them! Just make sure you keep them in mind whenever you post or interact in the shoutbox. Joe, Sokka and Danny all are good mods here, and they will look after what goes down here anyway, but please of all things, don't do anything stupid. You don't want to be the clown who gets banned in the first moment of the year, or get the first ban of 2021. This message was sponsored by AskJoe, formerly known as Joe1224 and Breaking Free.

That is all for today's short news post! Hopefully you all have enjoyed this year, no matter how bad it has been. We can finally give good riddance to the one thing we knew was going to be chaotic right from midnight itself last year with that one ban that happened. Let's hope that does not happen, touch wood. I've been Shyuri, guiding you all through 2020 as best as I could, despite how inconsistent it was - promising I'll do better, signing out. Have a happy new year everyone once again!

Club Fizzo 2: Red Alert!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69596.msg2621785#msg2621785
Ianiant's FC Elimination Contest: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70141.0
Katakuri's US State Elimination Contest: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70120.0
Forum Guidelines: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=207.0
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:55:45 AM by Shyuri » Logged

Never One Without the Other
You know who you are, and I ask you to stop. I do not feel safe here because of you, so please cut the act. I will not repeat myself again. I'm so sorry I had to take matters in my hands and make this into my signature. If you don't, I will take action against it. Enough of your games.

Feel free to leave behind a message, though, I definitely will reply to it, even if I am not really around here much. If you want, do feel free to check the spoilers below for ways to get in touch with me too.
FC Archive Server Link AKA The Only Place I Work on my FC's!:
https://discord.gg/FNncm2xuZB - This is where I post updates and work on all my FC's, so join if you want!
Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 31, 2020, 10:07:34 PM »

Great news edit, Shyuri! Amen to the ban part of that
Edited the poll for you, and voted yes

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Kindred Spirits
A Lamb and Wolf, in One
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 31, 2020, 10:19:24 PM »

Shyuri [Jan 01 12:15 AM]:   I could have easily said "we are not liable for a bans that occur during the year of 2021, all and any bans are considered to be your fault unless disputed with appropriate proof, as per AskJoe's demands. Any lawsuits over any bans that happen during the year will be contested by lawyers not hired by Daniel Delta."

All of this is satire, but I had this planned out in my head as a joke disclaimer but ran out of time to include it in the Forum Guidelines footnote.

You know who you are, and I ask you to stop. I do not feel safe here because of you, so please cut the act. I will not repeat myself again. I'm so sorry I had to take matters in my hands and make this into my signature. If you don't, I will take action against it. Enough of your games.

Feel free to leave behind a message, though, I definitely will reply to it, even if I am not really around here much. If you want, do feel free to check the spoilers below for ways to get in touch with me too.
https://discord.gg/FNncm2xuZB - This is where I post updates and work on all my FC's, so join if you want!
Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 04, 2021, 06:53:56 PM »

Not me just now realizing that I own this topic Laugh

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Kindred Spirits
A Lamb and Wolf, in One
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2021, 12:12:42 AM »

Not me just now realizing that I own this topic Laugh

I knew that since July. No idea who didn't want it deleted but I'm glad for whoever did that.

Kindred Spirits
A Lamb and Wolf, in One
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 12, 2021, 11:48:21 AM »

If anyone minds taking over for me today let me know and go ahead and do it. I don't have the time tonight.

I'll be good to continue doing these again tomorrow onwards.

EDIT:

Shyuri [Jan 12 01:50 PM]:   I'm kinda hiring someone to be my news cover in case I'm unavailable in the future.
Shyuri [Jan 12 01:50 PM]:   So if anyone wants that job let me know

PM me if interested ^^

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.