Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Forum News V.5.0. (FSN2)  (Read 14235 times)
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2019, 05:25:05 PM »

This is an epic gamer moment

Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Stan Sierra

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2019, 05:56:10 PM »

I thought my comic would get a shoutout but whatever

Mr. Bombolony and Boopsy and Bill for PNC 2020
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Stan Sierra

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2019, 05:56:22 PM »

It was a good report!

Mr. Bombolony and Boopsy and Bill for PNC 2020
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2019, 09:24:10 PM »

Brother E: Nice report Sky! Wink

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

Lilith: I pretend that didn't happen (◡ ω ◡)

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2019, 05:17:26 AM »

THE BANANA GIRL WHO ALREADY WON OCC2020 IS TRYING TO BECOME A CHEF AHHHH
#VoteAnyGirlButAkari2020! Kiss
Hey! I'm James. I make PLP scenes, FCs and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!

2019:
28.9.19 - James holding a firework
29.9.19 - James with a cookie sundae
2.10.19- Halloween scene
1.11.19 - James in Papa Louie 2
15.11.19 - James dressed as a cowboy
22.11.19 - Taylor Portrait
8.12.19 - James on a bench
18.12.19 - Merry Christmas! (James in Christmas backdrop)
26.12.19 - Lucy is ready for the FC games 2!
30.12.19 - Hello 2020! (James in fireworks backdrop)
2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Happy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
24.4.20 - James with the delivery phone
22.6.20 - James and Jenny outside of the Sushiria
11.7.20 - James and Lenora in the Pastaria
25.7.20 - James holding bubble tea and a sushi plate
10.8.20 - LePete Portrait
31.8.20 - Laurie throwing a pie to Lilith
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue

James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I don't know
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I just know that this is getting in my signature
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
Toph
Restaurant Legend

Seriously y’all, stan Max

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2019, 05:51:15 AM »

Please Read:
Look, instead of making the world a worse place, can we all just be a little bit better? Respect others and treat them how you would like to be treated.
Ridiculous Quotes That I Like:
I like PP but that’s your opinion
Some wacky bloop be goin down on Sesame Street
I use CeruleaM to defeat the CeruleaM
I mean we have fruit but fruit sucks bleep so he could have cigars and brandy instead
Here's a tissue for your precious droplets
From what I know, they don't drive toilets in England
Update: I have seen Pregnant Wally

TotallyNotAvy [Mar 09 08:24 PM]:   if god exists i will fight them

Jacobarmada [Apr 02 07:34 PM]:   Boomer got stuck on a cone

Canyon [Jul 29 08:01 PM]:   @CM Pretty good. We're talking about Elle and capitalist pigs.

Hermes [Jul 22 08:03 PM]:   I have decided that I am British. Mummy.
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:04 PM]:   @Hermes *mommy

Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   Very organic
Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   freshy
Spumoni [May 01 07:16 AM]:   like squash

Hermes [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
CalaMity [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Sag [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2019, 06:46:24 AM »

Great job! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Neverlander_Ibzy
neverlander owen
Restaurant Master

owen drawn by me uwu

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2019, 08:14:20 AM »

amazing as always  Love

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2019, 03:47:58 PM »

News: Monday 25th November - Wednesday 27th November 2019

Hello everyone and welcome to a midweek update in the news! My name is Sky DeLark and I'm your news anchor for FSN2, finally airing the news show more often after getting their finances sorted. As always, I'm here to give you the news you all need for today, highlighting the last 2 days as well. Without further ado, let's announce the news!

Flipline News:

We have had some news after Flipline released a video showcasing all of the statuettes on YouTube! As a result, we had some speculation of a blog post happening about them and we were right! In fact, the news was they were restocked! In fact, I'll just advertise for Flipline on this Forum and say, if you want one of those great statuettes, buy them before the designs retire at: https://shop.flipline.com/collections/statuettes! This might be a lifetime opportunity to own these statuettes so don't miss out! It also helps Matt and Tony out a lot!

Sign-Up Games:

It's definitely been some time since Sign-Up Games have been in the news but I must admit, the only thing to announce here are FC contests!

Firstly, JK55556 has finally started his FC tournament which revolves in having to dress your FC's for a specific holiday! As a result, I want to say good luck to everyone participating and that the first round got revealed to be Mardi Gras. Stay tuned for the news to find out the results here, as well as checking out the topic!

RedInfra's return to the Forum after a short break also went down well with a Thanksgiving FC Championship being launched, with 5 FC's battling it out to win said championship. The sign ups as of this post are full, and this will surely be one hell of a tournament to look forward to, especially when challenges will be 12 hours long, and require intense activity! I for sure also decided to join, as my own avatar, just for the fun of playing it, so stay tuned on updates on this for sure!

As well as this, Vespa (Big Bertha) had opened a new sign-up game too! It's called Quiz: The Heritage and honestly, just from the name alone I don't know what it is going to be based off! Apparently the rules will be within the game so I'm curious to see how it ends up working out when people submit! All I'm going to say is don't miss out!

Fan Characters:

To start off with FC updates, we have had -BluePenguins- add Style B's to the 6 FC's he had released last week, being Bek, Jing, Lyna, ???, Cesar and Ariel! I must say I'm definitely proud of the effort put into by him! Ariel's was my favourite Style B, and I wonder what yours is! If you want to check them out, click the link! If you want to know who is who, it's on the page before! Overall it was a good update to check out!

In addition to this, James giacotib also had updated his FC topic, adding Allie, Amanda and Tyler to the lineup as well as adding new information to 4 FC's! For now, I'll just say check it out but I also want to notify you guys to ask these FC's questions! I've seen not much activity from the topic so it would be nice to help out a creator on the rise! Also, in case you guys ask, Allie is my favourite from the update!

Moving onto another FC update centered more around a region in CaMeo's FC topic, it has been quite a cool partial update to Nunavak for sure! Even if the region's name makes me mistake it for Nunavut, Canada, I must say I do like the update! In this update, Reagan, Ollie and Justice got updated with their Style B's! For me, I like Ollie's Style B best but all of them are good! For now, though, we can only see what we have, so until the update gets finalised, watch this space! Also, I definitely recommend voting in the poll since not many of you have voted!

Meanwhile, onto some other FC topic news, Lil Nas Flex had released his 32nd FC, Garrett! Truthfully, you should go check him out since I definitely like his outfits, while it also makes me wonder about the blank info and trivia boxes (he's a new FC so that'll come in due course) as I actually would like to know more about him, personally! That was all from LNF's update, and I'll tell you it is worth to leave a comment even! Also, do remember to ask his FC's questions from time to time too!

And finally, Tamatim had posted Part 3 of his FC topic update! In this updated Samira and Julietta got major profile updates while Ramy ended up getting an undergoing profile update! If anything, I read both Flipdecks and they're both well-made and you should definitely check out the previous parts of the update too as they've all been great and it's always quite cool to see the Pal City developing! Don't forget to ask them questions too! Of course, they get answered with a PLP scene and it's a fun idea he uses!

Fan Tournaments:

As most of you probably know, Bassettt's been working on his new FC Fan Tournament, under its 3rd iteration this time round! With some people yet to submit, we at least have the joy of receiving the first round in the Creameo Divivsion! For the girls, it is Azaleah by Ianiant Vs Dorothy by myself, while for the boys, it is Luis by James giacotib Vs Marcus by Girasolito Happy! If anything, just remember to vote for your favourites to move forward! I voted for Azaleah instead of my own FC out of courtesy, so I'll just publicly state that as well!

Anniversaries:

Over the past 2 days, Nukes and We Aliveira have had anniversaries! Nukes is celebrating his 8th anniversary on November 26th while WeAliveira is celebrating their 1st anniversary today! I just want to say happy anniversary to both of them once again, even if we don't see them around as often as we used to!

That's all for today's news covering the past 3 days! We'll be moving to daily news from Thursday onwards, luckily, so expect a news announcement every day! If you want to have your topic known in the news, feel free to message me or let me know in the shoutbox if I'm around and until the next set of news stories, I've been Sky DeLark and this is goodbye from me.

Statuettes Back in Stock: http://www.flipline.com/blog/archives/13490, Video: https://youtu.be/ymP7TLzzaCc
FC Clothing Competition - Holiday Edition - Round 1: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48117.msg2253908#msg2253908
Thanksgiving FC Championship: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48301.msg2254690#msg2254690
Quiz: The Heritage: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48309.0
-BluePenguins-'s New FC's: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44383.msg2254474#msg2254474
James giacotib's FC Update: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47923.msg2254185#msg2254185
CaMeo's Partial Nunavak FC Update: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47755.msg2253639#msg2253639
Lil Nas Flex's New FC, Garrett: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46571.msg2255057#msg2255057
Tamatim's FC Update, Part 3/3: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44178.msg2254074#msg2254074
Bassettt's FC Tournament: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48152.msg2255089#msg2255089
Nukes's and WeAliveira's Anniversaries: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44873.0
These are so detailed. You are a legend

-Loth-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2019, 04:20:49 PM »

Hello everyone and welcome to a midweek update in the news! My name is Sky DeLark and I'm your news anchor for FSN2, finally airing the news show more often after getting their finances sorted. As always, I'm here to give you the news you all need for today, highlighting the last 2 days as well. Without further ado, let's announce the news!

Flipline News:

We have had some news after Flipline released a video showcasing all of the statuettes on YouTube! As a result, we had some speculation of a blog post happening about them and we were right! In fact, the news was they were restocked! In fact, I'll just advertise for Flipline on this Forum and say, if you want one of those great statuettes, buy them before the designs retire at: https://shop.flipline.com/collections/statuettes! This might be a lifetime opportunity to own these statuettes so don't miss out! It also helps Matt and Tony out a lot!

Sign-Up Games:

It's definitely been some time since Sign-Up Games have been in the news but I must admit, the only thing to announce here are FC contests!

Firstly, JK55556 has finally started his FC tournament which revolves in having to dress your FC's for a specific holiday! As a result, I want to say good luck to everyone participating and that the first round got revealed to be Mardi Gras. Stay tuned for the news to find out the results here, as well as checking out the topic!

RedInfra's return to the Forum after a short break also went down well with a Thanksgiving FC Championship being launched, with 5 FC's battling it out to win said championship. The sign ups as of this post are full, and this will surely be one hell of a tournament to look forward to, especially when challenges will be 12 hours long, and require intense activity! I for sure also decided to join, as my own avatar, just for the fun of playing it, so stay tuned on updates on this for sure!

As well as this, Vespa (Big Bertha) had opened a new sign-up game too! It's called Quiz: The Heritage and honestly, just from the name alone I don't know what it is going to be based off! Apparently the rules will be within the game so I'm curious to see how it ends up working out when people submit! All I'm going to say is don't miss out!

Fan Characters:

To start off with FC updates, we have had -BluePenguins- add Style B's to the 6 FC's he had released last week, being Bek, Jing, Lyna, ???, Cesar and Ariel! I must say I'm definitely proud of the effort put into by him! Ariel's was my favourite Style B, and I wonder what yours is! If you want to check them out, click the link! If you want to know who is who, it's on the page before! Overall it was a good update to check out!

In addition to this, James giacotib also had updated his FC topic, adding Allie, Amanda and Tyler to the lineup as well as adding new information to 4 FC's! For now, I'll just say check it out but I also want to notify you guys to ask these FC's questions! I've seen not much activity from the topic so it would be nice to help out a creator on the rise! Also, in case you guys ask, Allie is my favourite from the update!

Moving onto another FC update centered more around a region in CaMeo's FC topic, it has been quite a cool partial update to Nunavak for sure! Even if the region's name makes me mistake it for Nunavut, Canada, I must say I do like the update! In this update, Reagan, Ollie and Justice got updated with their Style B's! For me, I like Ollie's Style B best but all of them are good! For now, though, we can only see what we have, so until the update gets finalised, watch this space! Also, I definitely recommend voting in the poll since not many of you have voted!

Meanwhile, onto some other FC topic news, Lil Nas Flex had released his 32nd FC, Garrett! Truthfully, you should go check him out since I definitely like his outfits, while it also makes me wonder about the blank info and trivia boxes (he's a new FC so that'll come in due course) as I actually would like to know more about him, personally! That was all from LNF's update, and I'll tell you it is worth to leave a comment even! Also, do remember to ask his FC's questions from time to time too!

And finally, Tamatim had posted Part 3 of his FC topic update! In this updated Samira and Julietta got major profile updates while Ramy ended up getting an undergoing profile update! If anything, I read both Flipdecks and they're both well-made and you should definitely check out the previous parts of the update too as they've all been great and it's always quite cool to see the Pal City developing! Don't forget to ask them questions too! Of course, they get answered with a PLP scene and it's a fun idea he uses!

Fan Tournaments:

As most of you probably know, Bassettt's been working on his new FC Fan Tournament, under its 3rd iteration this time round! With some people yet to submit, we at least have the joy of receiving the first round in the Creameo Divivsion! For the girls, it is Azaleah by Ianiant Vs Dorothy by myself, while for the boys, it is Luis by James giacotib Vs Marcus by Girasolito Happy! If anything, just remember to vote for your favourites to move forward! I voted for Azaleah instead of my own FC out of courtesy, so I'll just publicly state that as well!

Anniversaries:

Over the past 2 days, Nukes and We Aliveira have had anniversaries! Nukes is celebrating his 8th anniversary on November 26th while WeAliveira is celebrating their 1st anniversary today! I just want to say happy anniversary to both of them once again, even if we don't see them around as often as we used to!

That's all for today's news covering the past 3 days! We'll be moving to daily news from Thursday onwards, luckily, so expect a news announcement every day! If you want to have your topic known in the news, feel free to message me or let me know in the shoutbox if I'm around and until the next set of news stories, I've been Sky DeLark and this is goodbye from me.

Statuettes Back in Stock: http://www.flipline.com/blog/archives/13490, Video: https://youtu.be/ymP7TLzzaCc
FC Clothing Competition - Holiday Edition - Round 1: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48117.msg2253908#msg2253908
Thanksgiving FC Championship: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48301.msg2254690#msg2254690
-BluePenguins-'s New FC's: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44383.msg2254474#msg2254474
James giacotib's FC Update: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47923.msg2254185#msg2254185
CaMeo's Partial Nunavak FC Update: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47755.msg2253639#msg2253639
Lil Nas Flex's New FC, Garrett: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46571.msg2255057#msg2255057
Tamatim's FC Update, Part 3/3: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44178.msg2254074#msg2254074
Bassettt's FC Tournament: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48152.msg2255089#msg2255089
Nukes's and WeAliveira's Anniversaries: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44873.0
Wow, thanks for the including me in! Wasn't expecting that at all.

Also, I have to agree with LNF here, these are so detailed! I love it!

Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

Gary is the best blue penguin

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2019, 04:22:29 PM »

Flipline News:

Sign-Up Games:

Fan Characters:

Fan Tournaments:

Anniversaries:

I would love to be included once

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2019, 04:37:32 PM »

Great job and thanks for including Friends Forever! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Fine China

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2019, 04:39:48 PM »

Great report, and thanks for mentioning my vines! xP

Allan and Akari for Next Chefs!
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2019, 04:55:47 PM »

Forgot to say great job on this report!

thank u for the shoutout too Smiley

Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

Gary is the best blue penguin

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2019, 09:39:34 PM »

News: Thursday 28th November 2019

Hello everyone! Welcome to my usual news post now being posted daily! As always, thank FSN2 for clearing their finances and that we don't have to be forced to take a month off air for it! I'm Sky DeLark, your news anchor, giving you all the news you need for the day. Without further ado, let's go read the news!

Holidays:

It's Thanksgiving for all of you American viewers! First of all, Happy Thanksgiving of course, but since we have Flipline giving us a Thanksgiving post on the blog, we might as well talk about it! It honestly looks nice, but I definitely loved the one with Gravy Falls best, I tell you all! I hope you guys also enjoy Black Friday, where everything will be discounted I guess! I know I certainly will!

Comics:

First of all, Tamatim has posted Part 7 of Friends Forever! It is a great comic that is starting out and I have been following its development! With its own outtakes, I will also tell you guys that even if this comic will end up having filler content, it will still probably make you laugh by reading the outtakes! For that, I definitely recommend it!

While, if it isn't ETN that is worked on, our friend Speedo (Kaito) has been working on a 100 Vine Compilation in PLP! He has posted Vine #37 today and I honestly also recommend seeing all the 36 preceding Vines too in case you haven't already! I know a lot of us like Vines, so it'll definitely be fun to see what the remaining 63 will be! Stay tuned for the News to find out when the next one is posted!

And to end with today's Comic roundup, we have CaMeo's comic, which is Episode 2 of Remari Trek! It is another one of those comics that are starting out, but you honestly should start following it! In a way, it reminds me of it being like another Survivor-esque comic so that is probably why I was engaged. but I definitely recommend reading it even though we are 2 episodes in! I can't wait for Episode 2.5 to come out!

Forumer Airport (Arrivals and Departures):

Welcome to a newly named section to this Forum called the Forumer Airport! Of course, we have Forumers leaving, returning and arriving for the first time, so this section if for any of those things that happen!

Firstly, let's start with Draagon's announced departure and alleged account deletion request (which is yet to be confirmed as of this post). This was sparked after a minor altercation between him and Spongebob29, in which Spongebob29 threatened to report him for improper use of the /me code in the shoutbox (/me punches Spongebob29 or something like that). This ended up into a heated debate in the Introduction/Leaving topic with sides being taken. More news will come as soon as we get it!

Meanwhile, in more positive news, Muffin came back and was warmly welcomed back by users such as Abu, the color of mood is blue, myself and Almei, being among a few people that did so. We definitely haven't seen Muffin (formerly Choco) in some time, so a big welcome back to them! Hopefully they'll stay for some time to come!

Fan Character Updates:

We only had one update from FC Topics around today! It was from Sky themselves and they ended up updating Patricia and Himiko to a major extent with some updates to Latisha and Stewart too! Most of this update was based on adding information, but if anything, I've not seen too many questions directed to Sky's FC's at all so by virtue, just like I have with other FC topics, I'd like to remind you guys to ask them questions!

Fan Art:

As a person who doesn't check Fan Art that often, I must say that most of the times I do are through viewing recent topics, however, that doesn't stop me from including them in the news!

First of all, we have very recent news that Rocky had finally launched his Fan Art topic! We also have news there is already some Fan Art there already so I'd honestly go check it out! Once again, it is best to remind you guys this a new topic, so it'll grow in popularity as it becomes more established! It's always good to see people pushing boundaries and establish new topics to share their work across the forum!

Also, I want to shoutout Petey K's artwork since it is honestly brilliant! I have looked at it and trust me their art style is quite unique and is also just worth looking at! I also want to say, the requests are currently closed in the request topic, but when they open you should definitely check it out! I have only linked Petey K's most recent artwork to this topic, but overall you guys should check it out!

Fan Tournaments:

For our final section today, it is time to head to Fan Tournaments! In our last news post of Bassettt's FC Tournament, we announced the start of the tournament, which we can now announce a congratulations to Azaleah by Ianiant and Luis by James giacotib for advancing to the next round of! The next round posted today was the Cookie Dough Division Round 1, where Heather by Kory takes on Marley by Ingredient and Chayce by CaMeo takes on Bradley by pleasehelpme:(. Remember to vote for who should advance and stay tuned for the next round and this round's results!

And finally, you guys should also check Lil Nas Flex's FC Tournament! After reaching 32 FC's after the release of Garrett yesterday, the tournament launched! The first round was Sephalia Vs John and Calvin Vs Nathaniel, where Sephalia and Nathaniel won. This time round, it is Aaron Vs Emilia and Bastille Vs the new boy Garrett! I definitely recommend voting in the tournament to help determine who Lil Nas Flex's best FC of all the 32 truly is and also to show that he is actually a great FC creator!

And that's all folks! This is it for the news and it's been a blast hosting it once again! For this edition of the news, I also wanted to put a few links of Forum Awesomeness that I missed out in the past 2 news articles that you should truly check out as well! However, until the next report, I've been Sky DeLark of FSN2 and I'm signing out, have a Happy Thanksgiving, and peace.

Flipline Thanksgiving Post: http://www.flipline.com/blog/archives/13500
Friends Forever (Part 7): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47094.msg2255847#msg2255847
Kaito's PLP Vine Compilation: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44620.msg2255633#msg2255633
Remari Trek! ~Episode 2~: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48116.msg2255477#msg2255477
Draagon Leaving: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48319.msg2255415#msg2255415
Muffin's Return: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48033.msg2255614#msg2255614
Sky's FC Update: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47272.msg2255264#msg2255264
Rocky's Art Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48332.msg2255870#msg2255870
Petey K's Fan Art: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44580.msg2255176#msg2255176
Bassettt's FC Tournament S3: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48152.msg2255727#msg2255727
Lil Nas's FC Tournament: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg2255700#msg2255700

Forum Awesomeness That Was Missed Out In The Previous News Articles:
Race for the Mystical Island (by Lil Nas Flex): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48295.msg2254522#msg2254522
Santa in my House: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46513.msg2252320#msg2252320
The Adventures of Professor Sub-Zero and Amber Inferno (Comic): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42685.msg2252360#msg2252360
Survivor: Multigrain Fields: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45734.msg2251253#msg2251253
Sweet!

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.