Poll
Question: Will 2021 be better than 2020?
Yes - 12 (85.7%)
No - 2 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Forum News V.5.0. (FSN2)  (Read 23283 times)
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2019, 04:01:00 PM »

Notice:

There will be 2 News posts tomorrow.

• The first one will cover the whole of the week commencing Monday 2nd December 2019
  • The second one will cover tomorrow's events.

Stay tuned!
Nice! Can't wait

~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

Mekhi is ready to travel!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2019, 04:31:24 PM »

Exciting!

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

Have Discord? Friend Me! Flip#8697

My Topics
Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2019, 03:40:53 PM »

Postponing an extra day due to it being a Monday and I had to catch up with some math homework on equations of a circle.

I really didn't want to do this but they're really giving me a load of work to do a week before finals.
Don't worry about it. Happy studying.  Wink

Hello! I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 170+ members
• Home of the infamous Dill Wheel meme
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
• All forumers are welcome!
Colts
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2019, 05:00:59 PM »

I got it

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

You will never have more drip than Pablo

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2019, 01:33:18 PM »

Unless Soup Mia still wants to do it, I could try it tonight Smiley

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

Oliver: Will I be a SD Judge for TFCG4?

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2019, 02:10:23 PM »

Brother E: Are you done with the news forever Sky?

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2019, 02:13:14 PM »

No, he did the news yesterday and something happend and its gone
Brother E: Oh. But I mean, will he let other people do the news forever?

Colts
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2019, 03:27:38 PM »

I’ll do it tonight

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2019, 06:24:11 PM »

I saw this on my email as I have notifs on for this.

No. This is only temporary. I might end up hiring an extra anchor here and there during busy periods but I'll give advanced notice if that's to be the case.

This was wholly unexpected based off my current situation, sans the fact I totally gave up on last week after having written 75% of the longest article ever for it only to get deleted.
Brother E: Oh, OK.

Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2019, 03:41:25 PM »

News: Thursday 12th December 2019

Hey everyone! Sky DeLark here from the post-accident side of things for FSN2. Luckily we are officially going to give you Thursday's mediocre handout of news, because very little happened, but you shouldn't discount not much as not important! For the previous article, it is still being written by one of our co-writers, we hope they'll anchor the news eventually. With that, let's get on with the action.

Comics:

Only real thing that happened here is Kaito (Speedo) had released Chapter 9A of Flipline: Escape The Night! With the previews showing the remaining 5 people outside the house, what did that really mean? Was Skye yes answer to a this or that question a sign of panic?  Well in fact this is all up to Fletcher and basically the backstory of what will happen before the penultimate team challenge is announced!

Sign-Up Games:

Only thing to happen here is that Oofis's General Election has now moved onto the Policy stage! Shout out to the Snom Party for actually doing the poster! (Don't worry my party will have that covered too). Meanwhile, back to unbiased talking, I wonder what policies each party will think of in 9 days time! Only time will tell so watch this space!

The Major News:

Yes, this deserves its own section. Abu had spotted the "Who Should be a Moderator?" Topic by Brother E and ended up using the poll's results as a leverage in order to find out who we really want to end up being a mod! I have a small bad feeling about this ending up as a popularity contest (and I won't be too surprised if people become salty that it gets shut down like Oofis's Top 20 users during his original version of Forum News) but from a neutral perspective, it is your choice to decide who deserves to end up being a moderator in your opinion! Remember, the key word here is deserves. So end up voting for the person besst suited for that job!

The person with the least votes after modifiers will be eliminated from contention of the "Most Likely to Become a Moderator" Forum Award in 2019 in big scale fashion! What a rip off to everyone who thought that award was gone forever due to it being useless (sorry Abu I just had to reference that).

That's it for today's news! It wasn't much but I hope it kept you in the knowledge of what happened today! I'll be around tomorrow to post tomorrow's round of news so I suggest looking forward until that happens! For now, I've been Sky DeLark, and I'm signing out.

Flipline: Escape the Night: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44084.msg2267062#msg2267062
General Election 2019/20: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48442.msg2267601#msg2267601
2019 Forum Moderator Showdown: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48800.msg2266155#msg2266155
Great article!

Hello! I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 170+ members
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2019, 03:42:38 PM »

I love it.
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2019, 05:33:04 PM »

(and I won't be too surprised if people become salty that it gets shut down like Oofis's Top 20 users during his original version of Forum News)
We don't talk about that

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this marble racing bloop.

Btw add Oofis#8798 on discord if you wanna talk
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2019, 07:25:53 PM »

Hey everyone! Sky DeLark here from the post-accident side of things for FSN2. Luckily we are officially going to give you Thursday's mediocre handout of news, because very little happened, but you shouldn't discount not much as not important! For the previous article, it is still being written by one of our co-writers, we hope they'll anchor the news eventually. With that, let's get on with the action.

Comics:

Only real thing that happened here is Kaito (Speedo) had released Chapter 9A of Flipline: Escape The Night! With the previews showing the remaining 5 people outside the house, what did that really mean? Was Skye yes answer to a this or that question a sign of panic?  Well in fact this is all up to Fletcher and basically the backstory of what will happen before the penultimate team challenge is announced!

Sign-Up Games:

Only thing to happen here is that Oofis's General Election has now moved onto the Policy stage! Shout out to the Snom Party for actually doing the poster! (Don't worry my party will have that covered too). Meanwhile, back to unbiased talking, I wonder what policies each party will think of in 9 days time! Only time will tell so watch this space!

The Major News:

Yes, this deserves its own section. Abu had spotted the "Who Should be a Moderator?" Topic by Brother E and ended up using the poll's results as a leverage in order to find out who we really want to end up being a mod! I have a small bad feeling about this ending up as a popularity contest (and I won't be too surprised if people become salty that it gets shut down like Oofis's Top 20 users during his original version of Forum News) but from a neutral perspective, it is your choice to decide who deserves to end up being a moderator in your opinion! Remember, the key word here is deserves. So end up voting for the person besst suited for that job!

The person with the least votes after modifiers will be eliminated from contention of the "Most Likely to Become a Moderator" Forum Award in 2019 in big scale fashion! What a rip off to everyone who thought that award was gone forever due to it being useless (sorry Abu I just had to reference that).

That's it for today's news! It wasn't much but I hope it kept you in the knowledge of what happened today! I'll be around tomorrow to post tomorrow's round of news so I suggest looking forward until that happens! For now, I've been Sky DeLark, and I'm signing out.

Flipline: Escape the Night: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44084.msg2267062#msg2267062
General Election 2019/20: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48442.msg2267601#msg2267601
2019 Forum Moderator Showdown: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=48800.msg2266155#msg2266155
Brother E: Nice news! Smiley
Actually, Brother Z made that topic. I forgot it existed at the longest. Nervous

James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

~ winner of kcp20 ~

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2019, 08:19:45 AM »

Comics:

Sign-Up Games:

The Major News:

yay!

Hey! I'm James! This is my signature.
~ kcp20 winner ~ scene maker ~ fc maker ~ flipline fan since 2011 ~

N/A
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
Towers [Nov 19 11:37 AM]:   maybe DELTA was the one who poisoned Cora /s
Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2019, 05:00:56 PM »

No news today, I'll do it on Sunday to give us the full weekend news. I just want some more content to write about.

Kind regards,
Sky
Sounds good!

Hello! I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:

• 170+ members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.