Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Author Topic: The KCP Legends  (Read 529 times)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

Flash Bomb!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2019, 02:16:59 PM »

I hope to portray him well since, with all characters actually, I don't know any personality traits
I know he's gay, but other than that I don't know much either. Maybe you could ask Resolutely.

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

Look at me! I'm relatable!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2019, 09:13:14 PM »

I know he's gay, but other than that I don't know much either. Maybe you could ask Resolutely.
Yeah, I think now I have a somewhat good idea on what to do with his character

God
Billboard Top 10 In The Order I Would Have It In:
10. No Guidance
9. Talk (Same)
8. I Don't Care (Same)
7. Goodbyes

6. Old Town Road
5. Ran$om
4. Bad Guy

3. Circles
2. Truth Hurts
1. Señorita
Go read KCP Legends: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46817.0
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

Look at me! I'm relatable!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2019, 02:59:44 PM »

Part One: Flame Over Tastyville
Chapter 1

11:23 AM, September 24

Someone flips through channels, "Breaking news, Sabrina has taken over Tastyville" ... "There are reports that Sabrina has captured Tastyville" ... "People are in shock as it seems Sabrina has taken over the town of Tastyville", their fits slams the table "DAMMIT, of course this has happened, She's been fighting for Tastyville for months now... Who knows what'll happen to that town..." Rocky - KCP 2014

Sakura Bay, same time

"Sir, Salazar, it seems that Tastyville has been overtaken by Sabrina and her subordinates-" "Don't worry, I know. What a shame it is, Sabrina's the last person I'd want to see rule over a city... How is Brandice? I heard she was the approved as protective leader of the city" Salazar - KCP 2015, "No word at this point, Sir" "Hmm... Okay, I've made up my mind" "Huh?" "We're joining the battle against Sabrina. I don't know how much we can help but I'll be sending men from this town to her main base outside of Toastwood" "But Sir!" "No buts, this is a serious war, one that should not be won by a lazy designed-white shoed individual. Now, send word to Mayumi this instant, she must know we're pushing in"

Burgerburgh, 1:05 PM

"Nye, we're done with the final preparations for this move on Toastwood" "Great, Amy, but may I ask, when will the attack be exactly?" Nye - KCP 2018 Winner "Around the October 5th to October 16th time, we're not exactly sure yet but it'll be on one of those days" Amy - KCP 2017 Winner "Good to hear then, I can't wait for our revenge after what she was able to do this morning"

Outside of Toastwood, 5:15 PM

"Hey Tucker, we're getting close to Toastwood, you ready to club some goons?" Vince - KCP 2013 "Hell yeah, this is gonna be fun" Tucker - KCP 2014 "We have a problem though, how are we gonna be able to take down Sabrina and her forces alone?" "Come on Vince! You're underestimating our power, we can take down Sabrina and everyone working for her easily" "You don't think you're the one underestimating?" "Fine then, if you don't want to help me, you don't have to" "WHAT no no no, I'm not leaving your side *brother!" "Glad you have my back ... Hey,  I think that there is Toastwood!" "Finally! This trip has been so long, let's go beat them up!"
*Vince refers to most friends as brother, him and Tucker aren't related in this

Tastyville, 5:40 PM

"Ah, I still can't believe this city is mine!! It's just so hard to handle but I LOVE it!" Sabrina - KCP 2017 Runner-Up "Sabrina! There's someone who wants to see you, they said they are important" "Let them in I guess" The servant leaves the room and let's the person in, "Who are you?" "I didn't think it would be that easy to get in here..." "Huh?! How are you still alive? I thought you were blown into a thousand pieces!" "I wouldn't die that easily, I'm here to protect this city, I may not have a power like you but I'm one of the strongest to not have one!" Brandice - KCP 2017 "So it's gonna be a fight then? So be it, an explosion may have not killed you, but I'm sure being burned by my Magma will, if you don't accept the fight now, I'll let you go free, but if you decide to stay and fight over this city, your demise will come quicker than you think *disgruntle-like*" "Whatever you say fire girl Roll Eyes "

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 03:12:45 PM by Lil Nas Flex » Logged

God
Billboard Top 10 In The Order I Would Have It In:
10. No Guidance
9. Talk (Same)
8. I Don't Care (Same)
7. Goodbyes

6. Old Town Road
5. Ran$om
4. Bad Guy

3. Circles
2. Truth Hurts
1. Señorita
Go read KCP Legends: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46817.0
Archie!
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2019, 09:54:28 PM »

Good start!

Microwaves suck!
Bro I hate wasting money on stuff that doesn’t work! Like, I bought a microwave and I used the pizza button, but when I opened it, it was still beans! SMH.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.