Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 253   
Print
Author Topic: Bans & Moderation  (Read 147628 times)
singersky89
« Reply #795 on: August 19, 2019, 06:22:53 PM »

I wasn't ganging up on her at all. I see your point, and I hope people notice this post.

Me too. I feel the worst out of all of us for actually pointing it out in the first place.

But then people took it a bit far.
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

You will never have more drip than Pablo

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 19, 2019, 06:25:45 PM »

It seems to me someone cheating in KCP and then being ganged up on and driven of the forum and requesting an account deletion is the Flipline equivalent of someone being bullied IRL for making a mistake and then taking their own life. Let that sink in. I hope you guys are happy.
I agree one hundred percent. No matter what the other person has done, it is never okay to gang up on them and bash them out of anger. My mom has a saying that I grew up with: if you can dish it, you can take it.

Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Women can vote for Biden without being fake. Real women, and any person for that matter, can vote for whoever they want.
Huh? burp on you
ewww I hate pineapple!and I clean myself
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Robbed #PNC2017 #PNC2020

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 19, 2019, 06:46:18 PM »

I mostly agree that people overreacted a bit. Yes, what he did was dumb and unfair, but the comments were a bit unnecessary tbh. However, I do also believe this should make him learn a lesson about cheating, even though again, some of the responses were unnecessary. I think it wouldn't have been as bad as this if it wasn't the very last four entries for KCP 2019.

eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 19, 2019, 06:47:07 PM »

I agree.

Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Brother E: Wow, a lot of simps here!
MarkiplierFana!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 19, 2019, 06:51:54 PM »

Really, I’m not surprised. Have you seen Zomi-Bea’s fanart? It is very inappropriate, I hate it getting mixed in with the good Flipline fanart
I have not, and I don’t want to
~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 19, 2019, 07:02:26 PM »

I did not know this would get to this point...

I honestly thought it would have been a good decision for Aqua to take a short break away from the forum and then return with a clean slate. I never would have thought he would request for a deletion. Yes, what Aqua chose to do wasn't the best but, he didn't deserve to get driven out of the forum. I can see why some people were angry. They simply wanted a chance in being in the tournament and that was taken away from them. But we have to know when we are crossing beyond our boundaries. It is so easy to get submerged in 'tea' to the point where we begin to act out of order because it's such a guilty pleasure to partake in. I can say that I am guilty of it.  I have to constantly get on myself about that. I have gotten better over the course of time but there is still room for improvement. I normally do this: I let out my dislike towards something, say my peace and then move on. That is something that we all should do. Yes, I will admit that I was disappointed a little while ago about the situation but, I let that go and focused my mind on something else. FC making. I DO NOT hate Aqua. He has made some very interesting creations while he was here and it is  really sad to see him go. Hopefully he will return one day.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 09:05:56 PM by Mystic » Logged

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." ~2 Timothy 1:7~
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 19, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »

I did not know this would get to this point...

I honestly thought it would have a been a good decision for Aqua to take a short break away from the forum and then return with a clean slate. I never would have thought he would request for a deletion. Yes, what Aqua chose to do wasn't the best but, he didn't deserve to get driven out of the forum. I can see why some people were angry. They simply wanted a chance in being in the tournament and that was taken away from them. But we have to know when we are crossing beyond our boundaries. It is so easy to get submerged in 'tea' that we begin act out of order because it's such a guilty pleasure to partake in. I can say that I am guilty of it.  I have to constantly get on myself about that. I have gotten better over the course of time but there is still room for improvement. I normally do this: I let out my dislike towards something, say my peace and then move on. That is something that we all should do. Yes, I will admit that I was disappointed a little while ago about the situation but, I let that go and focused my mind on something else. FC making. I DO NOT hate Aqua. He has made some very interesting creations while he was here and it is sad to see him go. Hopefully he will return one day.
+1

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Colts
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 19, 2019, 08:01:30 PM »

I kinda feel bad, but at the same time, he took a spot that could've been mine.

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

Oliver: Will I be a SD Judge for TFCG4?

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 19, 2019, 08:12:18 PM »

Brother E: I already knew he deleted his account. I tried to give him an email account and it wouldn't send through. Hmm

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 19, 2019, 08:33:56 PM »

ain't that some bloop

Archie
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

Semi-Active

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 19, 2019, 10:08:02 PM »

Lots of people unnecessarily insulted Aqua and Molly at every opportunity they got. Honestly, multiple accounts is bad and Aqua should've confessed earlier but he eventually had to and he did afaik. Most topics I check which are related to the forum or customerpalooza or FCs in general are filled with people harassing Aqua for getting two contestants into KCP, saying that their contestants would've made it in instead of Molly. How are you so confident in that? There's no proof that it could be you, and the odds are very, very slim.

Reddit: Archie_6201
Discord: Archie#6201

These are the only social media you can find me on, since I never got into using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or Tiktok.
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 19, 2019, 10:13:02 PM »

Lots of people unnecessarily insulted Aqua and Molly at every opportunity they got. Honestly, multiple accounts is bad and Aqua should've confessed earlier but he eventually had to and he did afaik. Most topics I check which are related to the forum or customerpalooza or FCs in general are filled with people harassing Aqua for getting two contestants into KCP, saying that their contestants would've made it in instead of Molly. How are you so confident in that? There's no proof that it could be you, and the odds are very, very slim.
Yeah, in fact I wasn't sad I didn't get in at all. Aren't there like well over 15 thousand submissions each year

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 19, 2019, 10:18:12 PM »

Really, I’m not surprised. Have you seen Zomi-Bea’s fanart? It is very inappropriate, I hate it getting mixed in with the good Flipline fanart
People should be allowed to draw whatever they want. Sure, they shouldn't have posted it on this website at all but you need to know that nothing can stop rule 34. I've grown to just accept it

The Redhead Judge
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 19, 2019, 10:20:21 PM »

They're as good as the others if we're not talking about nsfw contents. Anyhow,I'm pretty alright with the latter part Tongue

LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 19, 2019, 11:51:00 PM »

I don't care I didn't get in. If I was voted more, I might be in. I just care about JustAqua lying to us about having more than 1 entry into KCP. And this is neither the first nor the second time he does this.

bye everyone!!!
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 253   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.