Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   
Print
Author Topic: The Adventures Of Professor Sub-Zero And Amber Inferno: The RPG(Update 0.7 OUT!)  (Read 9451 times)
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2019, 11:11:45 PM »

Yes, you can still send characters, as long as you're okay with them being in the game on Newgrounds. However, I was kind of planning to add the story of the superheroes Roleplay anyway, as long as I can get the permission of everyone involved in it.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

ThatOneChef
The Meteor Blaster Champ
Franchise Owner

Go watch Penguinronpa!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2019, 07:30:16 AM »

Yes, you can still send characters, as long as you're okay with them being in the game on Newgrounds. However, I was kind of planning to add the story of the superheroes Roleplay anyway, as long as I can get the permission of everyone involved in it.
I replied to your message. If I didn't then I didn't press the send button. If so, then I approve of the design.

Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Spoiler:
Profile Pics -
1.Chef Wario from Wario Ware Gold
2.Toad from Brawl in the Family
3. Wandering Samurai from Rhythm Heaven Megamix
4. Jennifer from Clock Tower
5. Blue from Test Subject Series
6. Alejandro from Total Drama
7. Mao Mao from Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
8. Herbert P. Bear from Club Penguin
9. Haida from Aggretsuko
10. Dart Monkey from Bloons TD 6
11. Minecraft series symbol from SSBU
12. Noob from Roblox
13. Hifumi Yamada from Danganronpa
14. Marx from Kirby Super Star
15. Scratch21 Logo
16. Shadow Guy sprite from Penguinronpa
Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Papa's Mocharia is here!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2019, 07:33:06 AM »

Is it alright if I send in a character as well? This looks great by the way. Smiley

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
ThatOneChef
The Meteor Blaster Champ
Franchise Owner

Go watch Penguinronpa!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2019, 08:24:17 AM »

This game is doing good, but here are some bugs and stuff about the game:

The battle against Carlos is tricky a little
I was stumped trying to find HQ, but that was probably just me.
The shop person repeats the same thing before AND after the Carlos fight. Even after *Insert person* gets kidnapped.
Whenever I was stuck, I would try any place with a door.
You can get (potentially) softlocked at the place with the elevator:
If you enter the elevator, go to any floor besides the ground floor, leave the elevator and then go back in, you're stuck behind the ground floor door. And if you save (which I didn't, thankfully) You can get softlocked (most likely, I didn't test it).

All in all, a good game so far, some bugs need worked on though.

* trapped.PNG (199.29 KB, 523x505 - viewed 117 times.)

Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Spoiler:
Profile Pics -
1.Chef Wario from Wario Ware Gold
2.Toad from Brawl in the Family
3. Wandering Samurai from Rhythm Heaven Megamix
4. Jennifer from Clock Tower
5. Blue from Test Subject Series
6. Alejandro from Total Drama
7. Mao Mao from Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
8. Herbert P. Bear from Club Penguin
9. Haida from Aggretsuko
10. Dart Monkey from Bloons TD 6
11. Minecraft series symbol from SSBU
12. Noob from Roblox
13. Hifumi Yamada from Danganronpa
14. Marx from Kirby Super Star
15. Scratch21 Logo
16. Shadow Guy sprite from Penguinronpa
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2019, 11:17:43 AM »

Is it alright if I send in a character as well? This looks great by the way. Smiley
Sure, the more the merrier!
This game is doing good, but here are some bugs and stuff about the game:

The battle against Carlos is tricky a little
I was stumped trying to find HQ, but that was probably just me.
The shop person repeats the same thing before AND after the Carlos fight. Even after *Insert person* gets kidnapped.
Whenever I was stuck, I would try any place with a door.
You can get (potentially) softlocked at the place with the elevator:
If you enter the elevator, go to any floor besides the ground floor, leave the elevator and then go back in, you're stuck behind the ground floor door. And if you save (which I didn't, thankfully) You can get softlocked (most likely, I didn't test it).

All in all, a good game so far, some bugs need worked on though.
I fixed the elevator issue, it was mapped to the ground floor elevator door instead of to the inside of the elevator, like it was supposed to. In the next version I upload, it'll work. As to the shopkeeper, see if you have the item 'Stolen Goods' in your inventory after the Carlos fight. The shopkeeper's different dialogue should trigger from talking to him while having it. If you don't have it, or it doesn't trigger despite you having it, let me know so I can try to figure out what went wrong. HQ is the little shack that Amber takes you to after leaving the lab. I hope this helps.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2019, 11:41:02 AM »

You can add all of mine!

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Papa's Mocharia is here!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2019, 12:17:46 PM »

Character Name: Dakota Moore
Personality: Friendly, caring, optimistic, sometimes oblivious

Lines:
   "Oh, hey there. I like your costume- wait, that's not a costume? You're a superhero?! That's awesome! I'm getting a bit sheepish standing in the presence of a superhero, haha." (meeting a superhero)
   "I didn't introduce myself yet? My bad, I'm just a bit starstruck! My name's Dakota, Dakota Moore. Pleased to meet you!" (introducing self)
   "You're doing a great job out there, (hero's name). Hey, when you get the chance, you should totally drop by and listen to a song I'm working on!" (talking to a superhero after introduction)
   "You look like you could use some help, am I right? Here, you've gotta try one of these cherry sodas. Good for the soul, and I'm sure it'll give you some extra HP points. Enjoy!" (when superhero has low HP)
   "That fight looked intense! Seriously, you're amazing, (hero's name)." (after a fight)

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2019, 01:08:08 PM »

Does the game only go to Pauly's Peeper after Pauly gets kidnapped? I can't find out what to do.

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
stan Loona
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
Stan Loona!
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2019, 01:27:38 PM »

Does the game only go to Pauly's Peeper after Pauly gets kidnapped? I can't find out what to do.
Okay, that part is not very clear, but you're supposed to go to Stella's apartment after she tells you about the Warp Key.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2019, 01:45:27 PM »

Warp key? All she says is that Pauly got kidnapped?

stan Loona
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
Stan Loona!
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2019, 03:05:36 PM »

Have you found all the clues yet?

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2019, 04:14:32 PM »

I found the bottle, the barrel, and another I can’t remember

stan Loona
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
Stan Loona!
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2019, 10:15:58 PM »

Okay, so you're missing two of them. Try to look in the right side of the shop, near the tables.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2019, 08:50:57 PM »

Brother E: Awesome game! Smiley There was just one glitch in the elevator and when you try to come out of it, you get stuck. Just want to let you know. Wink

Also, how many times do you have to defeat the ketchup enemy? I defeat him, move a bit forward, and have to fight him again. Undecided

Brother E: Also, you have my permission. Wink

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2019, 06:57:41 AM »

Brother E: Awesome game! Smiley There was just one glitch in the elevator and when you try to come out of it, you get stuck. Just want to let you know. Wink

Also, how many times do you have to defeat the ketchup enemy? I defeat him, move a bit forward, and have to fight him again. Undecided
Brother E: Also, you have my permission. Wink
Yes, the elevator's a bit glitchy. I fixed it in the next update, but I'm having trouble getting it to upload.

There isn't a set amount of times you need to defeat the ketchup enemy. They just appear at random while you're walking through the area. If you don't feel like fighting them, you can always run away.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.