Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   
Print
Author Topic: The Adventures Of Professor Sub-Zero And Amber Inferno: The RPG(Update 0.7 OUT!)  (Read 9287 times)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2019, 08:39:18 AM »

Yes, the elevator's a bit glitchy. I fixed it in the next update, but I'm having trouble getting it to upload.

There isn't a set amount of times you need to defeat the ketchup enemy. They just appear at random while you're walking through the area. If you don't feel like fighting them, you can always run away.
Brother E: Oh, OK. Thanks! Smiley

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2019, 08:55:57 PM »

Brother E: How many items do I need when I fight the ketchup villains? I got hot pepper and ketchup, but what else do I need?

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2019, 10:34:00 PM »

Brother E: How many items do I need when I fight the ketchup villains? I got hot pepper and ketchup, but what else do I need?
You don't need anything. Ketchup is a small healing item and hot pepper can be sold for money later. The objective is something else, which doesn't require fighting enemies at all. Just find it and you can move forward with the game.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2019, 10:16:05 AM »

You don't need anything. Ketchup is a small healing item and hot pepper can be sold for money later. The objective is something else, which doesn't require fighting enemies at all. Just find it and you can move forward with the game.
Brother E: Oh, thanks again!  Nervous

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2019, 10:35:18 AM »

The newest version, v0.6 is out! Featuring Gary and Dakota, as well as having a fixed elevator and more story!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2019, 03:37:22 PM »

I'm working on a new update for this, which includes a quest system, among other things. If anyone still wants to send in any of their FC's to appear in-game, now's the time! Enemy ideas are welcome too! Seriously, it's so much fun adding all these people! Send in more!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Ohhh sometimes life's a mess

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2019, 08:26:07 PM »

Sadly not been able to get around to playing this, but I'm very impressed with your dedication towards this! Amazing job, keep it up Grin

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2019, 08:45:56 PM »

Brother E: Could you give me a tip on how to pass the multigrains fields? I haven't figured it out yet. Nervous

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2019, 11:42:52 PM »

Go to the left, examine the sparkly thing on the floor, then go left again and rescue them.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2019, 10:30:46 AM »

Um... Anyone want to send in any more FC's before the new update comes out?

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2019, 12:55:26 PM »

That actually doesn't make much sense here. If you post your FC's right after the update, they will not be added until the NEXT update, and who knows when that is? I think people keep forgetting that this is an actual game you can actually play, and so it takes a lot more effort to make and to update than most 'fan games' on here do. Since updating my game requires me to upload a fairly large file and mess around with the Newgrounds game publishing stuff, I only update my game when I have a fairly large chunk of new content. If you wait until after the update, it'll take a long time before your character is actually in the game.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

singersky89
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2019, 02:40:22 PM »

That actually doesn't make much sense here. If you post your FC's right after the update, they will not be added until the NEXT update, and who knows when that is? I think people keep forgetting that this is an actual game you can actually play, and so it takes a lot more effort to make and to update than most 'fan games' on here do. Since updating my game requires me to upload a fairly large file and mess around with the Newgrounds game publishing stuff, I only update my game when I have a fairly large chunk of new content. If youu wait until after the update, it'll take a long time before your character is actually in the game.

Oh, what I meant was I was at Drama Class so I couldn't do it and was thinking it was a short time space
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2019, 02:52:47 PM »

Nah, it'll still be about another day or so, at least. Anyways, I can always just postpone the update a little if needed.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Super Boomen
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2019, 03:20:40 PM »

Can I say my ideia?
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2019, 03:41:03 PM »

Sure, go ahead!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.