Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Remember when  (Read 551 times)
T.A
Bizzare N' Weird
Sundae Master

Anti-Swearing

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 04:15:00 PM »

Congrats!

What the?  blank

Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message
Favorite Cookie Quotes:
A-and it goes right into my cocoa! -Cocoa Cookie
Thank you, mon ami! -White Choco Cookie
My love shall crush all obstacles... Oh! -Cotton Candy Cookie
Where... did I... come from? - Tiger Lily Cookie (MAI WAIFU)
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2019, 03:04:30 PM »

I remember...

Snom
Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

EE ER, EE ER, EE ER, EE ER, EE ER, EE ER, EE ER

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2019, 03:16:19 PM »

I remember when the image for a "certified best topic" was even scarier than 2019's:

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Top 10 most surprised anime moments.
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
It’s to help transport the baby on vacations to Afghanistan, and to hide the baby when running from the police
That's not a fun fact that's a sad fact
No you.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=58174.0 Please support this!
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

Cyan Squad!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2019, 03:24:16 PM »

I remember when
I remember I remember when I lost my mind

stan oofis stream flip hop
T.A
Bizzare N' Weird
Sundae Master

Anti-Swearing

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2019, 05:22:42 PM »

I remember when the image for a "certified best topic" was even scarier than 2019's:

alright im out of here

Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message
Favorite Cookie Quotes:
A-and it goes right into my cocoa! -Cocoa Cookie
Thank you, mon ami! -White Choco Cookie
My love shall crush all obstacles... Oh! -Cotton Candy Cookie
Where... did I... come from? - Tiger Lily Cookie (MAI WAIFU)
Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.