Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44   
Print
Author Topic: Chart of Name Changes  (Read 41805 times)
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

My evil twin said that s man don't mind him

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: May 27, 2020, 10:20:30 AM »

Yep, I do! Cheery

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 27, 2020, 01:42:44 PM »

AquaFan > BonaquaFan

Hello, I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
voksu
what's happening?
Franchise Owner

Wally's Mocharia!

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 27, 2020, 01:43:25 PM »

AquaFan > BonaquaFan
already edited  Smirk
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 27, 2020, 07:49:59 PM »

Change my name color to this:

Naegi

Okie-dokey!

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 28, 2020, 09:10:14 AM »

I think Jupitore could be moved out from the inactive users list, he's been active for some weeks.
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 28, 2020, 09:12:33 AM »

Done! Smiley

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Ohhh sometimes life's a mess

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 30, 2020, 11:50:42 PM »

Could you add a link for my name please? Thank you Smiley

Rossome
Pro-Life
Restaurant Master

Rossome is ready for RCP 2020!

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 31, 2020, 06:22:37 PM »

Hey look I changed my name

Links:
Check out my Fan Game, Papa’s Saladeria! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65687.0
Please sign this petition to bring back Wendy’s Wheels!!!! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66739.0
Please ask me anything! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24254.
Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Beaten Android -- 1/8/18
Supergirl and Superman -- Date Unknown
Tangerine -- 1/16/18
Waluigi -- 6/13/18
Cross -- 6/24/18
Yellow Onion  - 8/16/18
Pro-Life Avatar - 1/19/19
Nellie - 3/26/2020
David Wallace - 5/1/2020
Deano - 5/1/2020
Dark Deano - 5/6/2020
Gondola 500 Icon - 5/12/2020
Deano - 5/18/2020
Wendy from Wendy’s Wheels - 5/23/2020
Deano - 8/31/2020
Johnny - 9/24/20
Rossome (FC) - 10/9/20
My KCP 2020 Entries - 10/15/20
Papa’s Bakeria Icon - 11/30/20
RCP Rossome - 12/6/20
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 01, 2020, 07:50:16 PM »

I have returned. All changes shall be completed shortly. Smiley

Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 01, 2020, 09:27:45 PM »

Pizzaccino > DeluxePizza
(I’m unable to add this to the first post atm)

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 02, 2020, 07:40:26 AM »

Got it, done! Cheesy

Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 02, 2020, 09:28:07 AM »

Pizzaccino > DeluxePizza
(I’m unable to add this to the first post atm)
He already did that I think lol

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 02, 2020, 06:45:10 PM »

Yeah, I posted that before I went to do it and it had already been done  Nervous

Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 05, 2020, 04:21:21 PM »

It's been a month after i changed my name so i'm gonna post this.
Spoiler:
I got my 3rd name ready =)

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 05, 2020, 05:14:01 PM »

yeah but you should wait for THREE MONTHS before you ask Matt to change your name.
Spoiler:
Bruh, i know that =)

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.