Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Cheeseria To Go Coupon Issues  (Read 654 times)
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Aubrey for KCP2020!

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2019, 06:04:40 PM »

So the coupons im this game are acting weird, or it’s because of Drakson. I’ve invited Drakson 3 times, it was my first timeg coupons and I was trying to get a sticker. This first time, he didn’t show up, so that was a waste. Then the next 2 times, he came in, but ordered the special (which had the same ingredient I needed to add for the sticker) I even tried adding extra, but couldn’t get the sticker since he ordered the special.

Malo
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

I don’t believe it.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 06:07:34 PM »

Change to a special that doesn’t have those ingredients. When I used the Western omelette special and he ordered it, I just added the lobster chunks to it and I got the sticker.
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Aubrey for KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 06:09:35 PM »

Change to a special that doesn’t have those ingredients. When I used the Western omelette special and he ordered it, I just added the lobster chunks to it and I got the sticker.
Thanks I will, I use specials until I get another, so that’ll be when I do it. I hope Flipline fixes this

Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Olivia did not win the elimination contest

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 06:21:27 PM »

Or just use no specials

Vote for Juliana, Lee, and Dana! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3dkz3dnzcf6
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 09:11:00 PM »

Or just use no specials
that's very split, there's a group that still prefers specials non-stop and bassettt may be in that same boat

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 07:26:13 AM »

Yeah if they're a fan of the Special you have selected there's a chance they'll order that, I'm surprised that one time he didn't come in though, there shouldn't be anything that would prevent a coupon customer from being added anymore.  And you sent that coupon before the day started, and not in the pause menu after the day started?
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Aubrey for KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2019, 08:08:10 PM »

Yeah if they're a fan of the Special you have selected there's a chance they'll order that, I'm surprised that one time he didn't come in though, there shouldn't be anything that would prevent a coupon customer from being added anymore.  And you sent that coupon before the day started, and not in the pause menu after the day started?
Yeah I sent it before the day started, I didn’t even know you could send coupons when the day already started

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.