Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Survivor Oniontown  (Read 667 times)
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

Olga ^

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2019, 04:06:36 PM »

I have a history of not finishing these fanfics so I'm sorry if I stop writing as soon as we get to a good part

Welcome to Survivor: Oniontown!
In this third season of Flipverse Survivor, 22 of your favourite customers will compete against the elements for 39 days off the coast of Oniontown for a chance to win $1,000,000 and the title of Sole Survivor!

(backstory: the first two seasons of Flipverse Survivor were not given fanfics - Survivor Calypso Island was won by Doan, and Survivor Sakura was won by Austin.)

Meet the cast!
Our randomly selected contestants will be divided into two tribes which partake in challenges. The losing team goes to the dreaded Tribal Council, where one player will be eliminated from the game.

LePunch tribe:
Crystal
Hometown: Portallini
Why do you want to win: I have the vision already... Crazy Crystal wins Survivor Oniontown against the odds!

Foodini
Hometown: Starlight City
Why do you want to win: I need the money to fund my my minigame tour - featuring Papa's Raceway, Fashion Flambe, Freeze Putt and everyone's favourite, Breakfast Blast!

James (eliminated)
Hometown: Tastyville
Why do you want to win: I have athletic skills, social prowess and am a bleeping strategic mastermind. I'm just everything you want in a god damn Survivor winner.

Janana
Why do you want to win: I'd love to be honoured with the title of Sole Survivor to prove that women can succeed in the man's world!

Mandi
Why do you want to win: My kids pushed me to go on this show, and I want to show them I have what it takes to win!

Nick
Hometown: Tacodale
Why do you want to win: I'm a massive Survivor superfan, and don't we all want the chance to win?

Peggy
Why do you want to win: I have a farm'n'famly I wanna make proud o me for winnin Sole Survivor. Yeehaw!

Roy
Why do you want to win: My pizzeria is falling apart and I need money to pay for renovations!

Scarlett (eliminated)
Hometown: Frostfield
Why do you want to win: My band isn't selling great these days so I'd love to increase our budget!

Skyler
Why do you want to win: I believe my tribe will appreciate someone who enjoys challenging the norm, and I assure you won't find a more abstract personality than myself!

Wally
Why do you want to win: Ageism is huge right now, and by winning Survivor, I want to work to reduce the stigma we have as a society against the elderly.
Madish tribe:
Alberto
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Why do you want to win: My physical ability should hopefully carry me to the end, all I need is to gain the trust of my tribe mates, and I'm set baby!

Allan
Why do you want to win: Oh my god, imagine winning Survivor! That would be a total dream come true for me.

Edna
Why do you want to win: Uhhh... I didn't even sign up for this show!

Greg
Why do you want to win: I wanna buy a car!!!

Hugo
Why do you want to win: Well... one of my friends, she uhh... I'm sorry *starts tearing up*... she passed recently and... *boo hoo* I wanna make her proud *SORRY*.

Julep
Hometown: Powder Point
Why do you want to win: Well I'd love to win, my friends and family would be so happy and proud of me! But it's really okay if I don't win. At least I'm here!

Koilee (eliminated)
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Why do you want to win: Why not! Bahahhahaaha!

Marty
Why do you want to win: Oh, it doesn't matter if I win or not, I'm only here for the experience of being on the Flipverse's biggest show!

Professor Fitz
Why do you want to win: The $1,000,000 prize would help my latest project immensely, and I have a strong respect for the other contestants!

Rita
Why do you want to win: I will. End of.

Vicky
Why do you want to win: No one else like me has won yet! I mean I loved the previous seasons, and Doan and Austin absolutely deserved their wins, but it's time for a different demographic to take the title!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 02:38:56 AM by Oofis » Logged

stan oofis stream flip hop
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

Olga ^

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 07:16:33 PM »

Bold represents the start of a segment.
Italic represents narration.
Underline represents confessionals.

Day One

Introduction
Janana: We're on the boat, and I see the island...
Marty: Look at that bay!
Nick: I've been waiting for this since the day I was born!
James: Time to win!
After viewing the island from several angles, we cut to Papa Louie facing towards two groups of contestants.
Papa Louie: Welcome to the third season of Flipverse Survivor! We are on Onion Island, just off the coast of Oniontown!
Contestants cheer in delight.
Papa Louie: This season, we've increased the prize from $250,000 to $1,000,000! Want to know what other twists we have in store? Well you'll find out as we go along.
Papa Louie hands out coloured buffs to each tribe.
Papa Louie: Blue tribe, you are LePunch. Pink tribe, you are Madish. You will all be led to your camps, and good luck to everyone.
Contestants put on their buffs and head towards their respective camp areas. Papa Louie is seen boarding his boat to depart.

LePunch tribe dynamics
The LePunch tribe reach their designated camp area and unpack.
Crystal: We arrived at camp... it didn't look very habitable... but I know we can work to improve it.
Peggy: What is this place?
Peggy: *gasp* I couldn't stand th'thing! How do Lewie think we gon be sleepin ere without a damn shelter?
Wally: Come on guys, first things first we need to build shelter, then start a fire, and from there we look for food, and we'll be set!
Peggy: Yeeeeeehaw! Count me in partner!
Scarlett: I'll go find the well if it's alright.
Janana: Same
Wally shoots Scarlett an unimpressed look as she ventures into the forest.
Scarlett: Wally's a very grumpy old man, first impressions are that I want him out. No need for his negative energy in our tribe.
Camera pans to Wally, Peggy, Foodini and Roy gathering various leaves and branches.
Foodini: (to Roy) So what do you do for a living?
Roy: I'm a pizza chef, how about you?
Foodini: I'm a travelling showman.
Roy: Like a circus?
Foodini: Yeah, sort of. More of a game show than a performance show though.
Roy: Oh, sounds great!
Roy: Foodini has such a great personality. He is someone I'd like to work with in this game.
We cut to Nick, Mandi and Skyler rubbing twigs together in an attempt to start a fire.
Mandi: This isn't working! How long has it been now?
Skyler: My guess would be an hour.
Mandi: Ugh!
Nick: Hey, at least we're doing something.
Nick glances towards the beach. The camera turns to show Crystal and James sunbathing.
Nick: I'm not annoyed that Crystal and James aren't helping the tribe. Karma will come around eventually.
Skyler: Yes, we will get fire by tonight I'm sure.
We cut to Janana and Scarlett, who have found the well.
Scarlett: I don't like Wally. Should we vote him out?
Janana: *surprised face* I was thinking the same thing!
Janana: Scarlett and I got along with each other from the moment we entered camp! I look forward to playing the game with her.
Scarlett: Who else could we get to vote with us?
Janana: Maybe that crazy lady would vote him?
Camera cuts to Crystal, then back to the girls at the well.
Janana: We should go back to camp and see what's going on before we do anything.
Scarlett and Janana return to camp with a full keg of water.
We see that Wally, Peggy, Foodini and Roy have successfully built a shelter big enough for everyone.

Papa Louie: (from the distance) Come on in guys!
Nick looks around in confusion as the tribe makes their way to Papa Louie single-file.

Madish tribe dynamics
The Madish tribe reach their designated camp area and unpack.
Marty: Well this is... not what I expected!
Edna: How will I sleep?
Marty: So we get to camp, and it's not flat, it's on this steep hill, and I'm just trying to wrap my head around how we're gonna be able to camp here.
Vicky: It's okay guys, I know this show well, I know what we need to do to start this game. We have to make a shelter first, then fire, food and water.
Allan: I can help with the shelter
Various others: And me!
Allan, Marty, Hugo, Professor Fitz and Rita begin to find resources for the shelter under Vicky's instruction.
Hugo: Vicky has a ton of charisma... she might be dangerous to keep around... but she's too nice to let go *cry*
Koilee: I'll start the fire! Ahahaha!
Koilee finds two sticks and begins furiously rubbing them together with a look of pure joy on her face.
Camera cuts to Julep, Greg and Edna.
Greg: Are we gonna do anything?
Edna: Oh please god no...
Julep: I think we should go into the forest. Our map says there's a well here where we can get our water.
Greg: Yay! Let's go!
Greg and Julep head into the forest. An exhausted Edna collapses in front of Koilee, who doesn't notice and continues rubbing her sticks.
The camera cuts to Alberto, who is swimming in the sea, then back to the shelter team.
Allan: We-ee are on Survivor! Making shelter for future! SING ALONG!
Allan, Marty, Hugo, Professor Fitz, Rita, Vicky: We-ee are on Survivor! Making shelter for future!
As the shelter team continues to chant, we see that Koilee has successfully started a fire.
Koilee: BWAHAHAHA!!!
Edna: Waaaah! Stop doing that!
Koilee: BOO!
Edna faints again, much to the delight of Koilee.
Greg and Julep have returned to camp with their full water keg. Vicky looks pleased.
Vicky: As far as I can tell, we're all one happy tribe! At this stage I don't see the need to vote anyone off.
Papa Louie: (from the distance) Come on in guys!
Vicky and Marty help Edna up as the rest of tribe lines up.

Twist
Nick: Papa Louie's calling us in on day 1? This didn't happen in the first two seasons!
Edna: Really Papa Louie? I'm already struggling here!
Papa Louie: Madish, LePunch, you may have noticed something as you came in earlier today. Instead of 20 contestants, we have 22!
The contestants nod in general agreement.
Papa Louie: So to make up for the extra, we're going to have our first tribal council tonight for both tribes!
The Madish tribe looks at each other in horror. LePunch, however, seem indifferent.
Papa Louie: And to top it all off... we're heading there right now!
The sun is setting. We cut to the contestants walking in two tribal lines towards the tribal council area.

CaMeo
Gold Boi
Papa's Replacement

Rise of the Snoms

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 07:35:49 PM »

Nice!

Oofis
Restaurant Legend

Olga ^

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 09:31:53 PM »

Night One

LePunch Tribal Council
Each tribe member dips their torch in the central bonfire, and sit opposite Papa Louie, who asks the tribe questions.
Papa Louie: Foodini, why have you signed up for Survivor?
Foodini: I am a travelling showman, and when I host my game show, I always feel like all the people who play look up to me and respect me, and I haven't had a chance to reciprocate that, so by going on Survivor, that's what I want to give back here.
Papa Louie: James, what is your tribe like as a group?
James: Aw how the hell am I supposed to know? I'm not the bleeping confessional collector! I just do whatever I please and not get in the way of other's people's bloop!
Skyler, who is sitting next to James, leans back.
Papa Louie: Skyler, you had a reaction to that. How do you feel about the tribe?
Skyler: I certainly think we're a much more tight knit group than I believe James cares to let on! Obviously we had our little cliques at camp, but the magic of it all is that we came together as a tribe, and we now have a top notch shelter and a full keg of water.
Papa Louie: Did anyone take the lead of your tribe during the construction of your shelter?
Several people: Wally.
Papa Louie: Wally, does this make you an asset to the tribe, or a social threat?
Wally: More of an asset. The tribe wouldn't have known where to start without me, not to brag but I think you all need me, at least for now.
Cut to Janana rolling her eyes.
Papa Louie: Scarlett, what will you be basing your vote on tonight?
Scarlett: At the moment the thing we need the most is positive energy. I'll be basing my vote on who brings the most to our tribe, and kicking out whoever has the least.
Papa Louie: It's time to vote. Peggy, you're up.
Montage of contestants casting their vote.

Results
Papa Louie: If anyone would like to play their hidden immunity idol, now would be the time to do so.
Silence.
Papa Louie: I'll tally the votes.
First vote... Wally.
...James - 1 vote Wally, 1 vote James.
...Wally - 2 votes Wally, 1 vote James.
...Scarlett - 2 votes Wally, 1 vote James, 1 vote Scarlett.
...Scarlett - we're tied, 2 votes Wally, 2 votes Scarlett.
...Wally - 3 votes Wally, 2 votes Scarlett.
...James - 2 votes James.
...James - tied again, 3 votes Wally, 3 votes James.
...James - 4 votes James, 3 votes Wally, 2 votes Scarlett.
The first person voted out of Survivor Oniontown - James. 5 votes, that's enough, you need to bring me your torch.
James aggressively thrusts his torch at Papa Louie.
Papa Louie: James. The tribe has spoken.
James' torch is snuffed and all remaining tribe members are dismissed.

Madish Tribal Council
Each tribe member dips their torch in the central bonfire, and sit opposite Papa Louie, who asks the tribe questions.
Papa Louie: Alberto, who is watching the show tonight that will be rooting for you?
Alberto: My closest friends and family, they'll absolutely be watching.
Alberto turns to face the camera.
Alberto: Hi guys!
Papa Louie: Vicky, how well has your tribe done to set up camp?
Vicky: Madish has been fantastic ever since we arrived. Our camp is on a hill which we thought would make it hard to set up a shelter, but we did it! I don't even want to vote for anyone tonight, it's that difficult.
Papa Louie: Rita, are there any alliances within the tribe that you are aware of?
Rita: No.
Awkward silence.
Papa Louie: Julep, has anyone been slacking off since you arrived at camp?
Julep: Do I have to name names! Well if I have to, we have Alberto who spent pretty much all day swimming shirtless down at the beach, and... yep, that's about it.
Koilee: EDNA!
Everyone turns to look at Koilee.
Koilee: Hahhaha!
Papa Louie: Koilee, explain?
Koilee: LAZY EDNA! HAHAHAAA!
Edna slowly removes her glasses.
Edna: ...huh?
Hugo reaches over to cuddle Edna.
Hugo: I'm sorry Edna... that you had to go through this.
Papa Louie: Greg, what will you be basing your vote on tonight?
Greg: I'm gonna vote for who I want to leave!
General laughter ensues.
Papa Louie: It's time to vote. Marty, you're up.

Results
Papa Louie: If anyone would like to play their hidden immunity idol, now would be the time to do so.
Silence.
Papa Louie: I'll tally the votes.
First vote... Edna.
... Edna - 2 votes Edna.
... Alberto - 1 vote Alberto.
... Koilee - 1 vote Koilee.
... Koilee - 2 votes Koilee, 2 votes Edna, 1 vote Alberto.
... Koilee - 3 votes Koilee.
... Koilee - 4 votes Koilee.
... Koilee - 5 votes Koilee, 2 votes Edna, 1 vote Alberto.
The second person voted out of Survivor Oniontown - Koilee. 6 votes, that's enough, you need to bring me your torch.
Koilee: TRIBE SPOKEN! ahahahaha!
Papa Louie: Koilee. The tribe has spoken.
Koilee's torch is snuffed and all remaining tribe members are dismissed.

LePunch voting log:
James voted out 5-3-2-1
Crystal - Wally
Foodini - James
James - Skyler
Janana - Wally
Mandi - James
Nick - James
Peggy - Scarlett
Roy - James
Scarlett - Wally
Skyler - James
Wally - Scarlett
Madish voting log:
Koilee voted out 8-2-1
Alberto - Edna
Allan - Koilee
Edna - Koilee
Greg - Koilee
Hugo - Koilee
Julep - Alberto
Koilee - Edna
Marty - Koilee
Professor Fitz - Koilee
Rita - Koilee
Vicky - Koilee

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

banana boi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 09:52:12 PM »

Yay Wally is still in

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2260004#msg2260004 (so that more people know)
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

Olga ^

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 02:51:25 PM »

James Exit Interview
I had no idea I was going to bleeping leave first! If I'd have known those crazy bleep had something against me I'd have lost my bloop and made a move for gods sake! Then they would have bloody known to take me to the bleeping final. Ugh.

Koilee Exit Interview
I got voted off. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Day Two

LePunch tribe dynamics
It is the morning after tribal. The camera slowly pans around camp, and stops to show Wally visibly frustrated.
Wally: (to Mandi, Skyler and Nick) We went a whole night without fire, all because of you! Explain yourselves?
Mandi: Believe me, we tried for hours and couldn't get anything going!
Nick: It's impossible without the absolute KING of fire making - Kahuna!
Skyler: *gasp* You remember that episode from Season 1?
Nick: Of course I do, I'm a superfan!
Nick and Skyler laugh at this, much to the dismay of Wally.
Wally: One of these nights it's going to get COLD, and it's gonna be the fault of the three who I left in charge of making the fire - Nick... Mandi... and Skyler. They're holding back LePunch's potential to be frank.
We cut to Crystal, who appears to be curling up with Peggy and Janana.
Crystal: The girl with the yellow hair... my eyes do not lie... she is the one.
Peggy: You inta outa space huh girl? I've always bin more of a country gal myself, but you know whaaat, I love me a bitta galaxy too!
Crystal: The stars have aligned... Saturn is in view.
Peggy: Oh ma gawd, I looove Saturn!
Janana: Peggy and Crystal - we were at camp, sitting in the shelter, and they randomly start talking about planets!
Janana: Saturn has the rings right? Yeah, I like Saturn.
Janana: How do they find this an exciting conversation?! *eye roll*
The camera cuts to Roy, who is holding a parchment in one hand.
Roy: Tree Mail!
The rest of the tribe gather around as Roy reads the parchment.
Roy: Immunity challenge - please see Papa Louie!
The tribe is seen walking to the challenge zone.

Madish tribe dynamics
It is the morning after tribal. Despite the near unanimous vote, the tribe seems on edge.
Professor Fitz: Does anyone here know how to make a fire? Without Koilee we need someone else to keep it going.
No one volunteers to maintain the fire.
Professor Fitz: Now that Koilee is gone, we have no one to make our fire!
Camera cuts to the remains of last night's fire. We then see Hugo and Edna lying next to each other in the shelter.
Edna: Hey, what your name again?
Hugo: I'm Hugo.
Edna: Hugo, that's right! You're a lovely one aren't you dear?
We see a close-up shot of a wild onion, then cut to Allan, Marty and Alberto in the forest.
Marty: So I'm at the well with the big bros, and the story I'm being fed is that - they want to target Edna, which I guess is fine, she's not gonna help in challenges, but maybe she'd be better to keep around? Maybe I'm over thinking this, but come merge - you need a goat, and Edna would be perfect for that.
Occasional cut back to Edna and Hugo during Marty's confessional.
Alberto: She's just gonna hold us back from immunities which are what we need right now.
Allan: Hey what's that over there?
We see the bros back at camp. Allan proceeds to read from a parchment.
Allan: Tree Mail! Immunity challenge - please see Papa Louie!
Most of the tribe are excited. They all walk to the challenge zone single-file.

Immunity Challenge
Papa Louie: Come on in guys!
Both tribes enter the challenge zone.
Papa Louie: Welcome to the first challenge! Want to know what you're playing for?
Papa Louie removes the cloth on a table to reveal an immunity idol.
Papa Louie: Tribal immunity is up for grabs.
Camera shows a drone shot of the challenge zone, followed by a demonstration of today's challenge.
Papa Louie: In this challenge, all members of your tribe will weave their way through a series of ropes. Then, two tribe members will race to complete a simple puzzle. First to solve the puzzle wins immunity for their tribe, and *reaches for a secret compartment in the table* reward - fire in the form of flint.
Oohs and aahs from both tribes as they prepare to run.
Papa Louie: Losing tribe, Tribal Council where one person will be voted out. Survivors ready? Go!
Both tribes seem to be going at a similar pace through the rope obstacle.
Papa Louie: Roy taking the lead for LePunch through the ropes, Alberto for Madish. Edna gets stuck on a rope! This is gonna cost Madish big time! LePunch are continuing to make their way through these formidable ropes, and Skyler gets caught! Madish has a chance to catch up!
Several members of the LePunch tribe finish the rope course.
And Roy is through for LePunch! Foodini is through, Peggy is through! Madish is so close, and Alberto is through, Marty is through, Greg is through for Madish! Meanwhile Edna and Vicky, both struggling with these ropes! Only Wally and Skyler left for LePunch, and they make it through, you can start working on that puzzle!
Scarlett and Skyler are seen untying blue bags and removing the contents.
Papa Louie: Scarlett and Skyler are gonna attempt this puzzle - when finished you will spell a relevant phrase. Vicky is through for Madish! Allan is heading back to try and help Edna, but LePunch are making progress on the puzzle! Scarlett now starting to get flustered, and Edna is finally through the ropes! Madish can start working on the puzzle!
Professor Fitz and Julep untie pink bags and remove the contents.
We cut to Scarlett protesting about the difficulty of the puzzle.
Papa Louie: Professor Fitz and Julep are gonna work on the puzzle. Meanwhile LePunch is in huge trouble! Scarlett almost throwing a tantrum at Skyler!
Scarlett: Shut up Papa Louie!
Papa Louie: Madish seem to be making progress on the puzzle... they think they have it... "You are safe from the vote", and you are! Madish wins immunity!
We once again see the tribes standing in groups in front of Papa Louie.
Papa Louie: Rita, come grab the idol. Madish tribe wins immunity and reward, safe from tonight's vote. LePunch, I'll see you at Tribal Council, where one person will be voted out. Grab your stuff, head back to camp.

Kangablue
Joey
Better Than Papa!

KANGAROO!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2019, 06:30:16 PM »

Why is Wally extremely annoying who am I supposed to root for if not for Wally

SPECTATE ME IN SURVIVOR: ZACATECAS- HEROES VS VILLAINS: https://discord.gg/Y4Sufhb
Game Ranks:
Hello! I'm Kangablue, also known as shalomblue or Joey. I'm fun, weird, and love playing games, as well as creating them.

1. Papa's Cupcakeria (RANK 289- GOLD)
2. Papa's Bakeria (RANK 234- GOLD)
3. Papa's Pancakeria HD (RANK 218- GOLD)
4. Papa's Pastaria (RANK 201- GOLD)
5. Steak and Jake (TRAILHEAD 195) [PROGRESS LOST]
6. Slider Scouts (RANK 175)
7. Papa's Freezeria to Go! (RANK 171- GOLD) [PROGRESS LOST]
8. Papa's Hot Doggeria (RANK 150- GOLD)
9. Papa's Sushiria (RANK 149- GOLD
10. Papa's Cheeseria (RANK 116)
11. Papa's Donuteria (RANK 102)
12. Papa's Pizzeria to Go! (RANK 80) [PROGRESS LOST]
13. Papa's Wingeria (RANK 78- GOLD)
14. Papa's Scooperia (RANK 75)
15. Papa's Taco Mia to Go! (RANK 66) [PROGRESS LOST]
16. Jacksmith (RANK 63)
17. Papa's Hot Doggeria HD (RANK 61)
18. Papa's Pancakeria (RANK 59- GOLD) [PROGRESS LOST]
19. Papa's Taco Mia! (RANK 36) [PROGRESS LOST]
20. Papa's Pizzeria (RANK 34) [PROGRESS LOST]
21. Papa's Pizzeria HD (RANK 22)
22. Papa's Burgeria to Go! (RANK 20) [PROGRESS LOST]
23. Papa's Cupcakeria to Go! (RANK 13) [PROGRESS LOST]
24. Papa's Wingeria HD (RANK 11)
25. Papa's Donuteria To Go (RANK 6)
Gameria Holidays:
Cupcakeria: 5th Halloween (October)
Pastaria: 4th Neptune's Feast (August)
Donuteria: 2nd Easter (April)
Cheeseria: 2nd St. Paddy's Day (March)
Bakeria: 4th Halloween (October)
Sushiria: 3rd Bavariafest (August)
Scooperia: 2nd Cherry Blossom Festival (April)
Pancakeria HD: 4th Christmas (December)
Hot Doggeria HD: 1st Easter (April)
Donuteria to Go: 1st Maple Mornings (September)
*Wingeria: 2nd Burgesburgh Alleyways (February)
**Hot Doggeria Lobby: (P) Pizzeria Theme
Jacksmith: 2nd Evershade Forest
===============================
*I created my own holidays, which you can see here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=619.msg1776233#msg1776233
**I alternate the lobby every five ranks, like a holiday, to the next one alphabetically.
Town of Salem Win Counts:
23 wins as VIGILANTE
19 wins as GODFATHER
16 wins as JAILOR SHERIFF BODYGUARD
14 wins as ESCORT
13 wins as LOOKOUT
12 wins as DOCTOR
11 wins as MEDIUM MAFIOSO JESTER
10 wins as SPY
9 wins as CRUSADER VETERAN
8 wins as INVESTIGATOR FRAMER SERIAL KILLER
7 wins as EXECUTIONER SURVIVOR
6 wins as TRACKER MEDUSA VAMPIRE
5 wins as MAYOR TRANSPORTER CONSIGLIERE POISONER ARSONIST
4 wins as PSYCHIC TRAPPER DISGUISER NECROMANCER AMNESIAC
3 wins as RETRIBUTIONIST POTION MASTER HEX MASTER WITCH
2 wins as BLACKMAILER  FORGER COVEN LEADER WEREWOLF PLAGUEBEARER PIRATE
1 win as CONSORT GUARDIAN ANGEL
=========================================================================================
No wins as VAMPIRE HUNTER JANITOR AMBUSHER HYPNOTIST JUGGERNAUT

SURVIVOR PLACEMENTS:
Australia (6/12)
Jamaica (1/12)
Iceland (7/14)
Mato Grosso (4/16)
South Tyrol (1/16)
India (8/16)
Rome (5/16)
Easter Island (12/13)
Montserrat (1/18)
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

Olga ^

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2019, 06:49:25 PM »

Night Two

Madish tribe dynamics
Not much is seen of the Madish tribe after the immunity challenge. They seem cheerful.
Julep: We won our first immunity challenge, and I couldn't have been prouder of our tribe! Despite some struggles with the physical aspects, we came back at the last minute to thrash LePunch!
Vicky: This couldn't have gone any better! We have immunity, and we now have a way to maintain our precious fire!

LePunch tribe dynamics
Wally: We lost the first immunity challenge... and despite my original niggles, I know exactly who is target number one - Scarlett.
Camera cuts to Scarlett furiously apologising to the rest of the tribe.
Scarlett: Look, I'm sorry, I had a bit of a mental... moment, I promise this won't happen again.
Wally: She needs to go. *shrug*
Dramatic music comes to a climax as Skyler, Nick and Mandi are shown heading into the forest.
Mandi: I think myself, Nick and Skyler have become close since we first came here, ever since the fire incident, we've become a tight trio.
Mandi: Who should we vote off tonight?
Skyler: Scarlett failed us at the challenge, why not her?
Nick: Fair enough
Nick: I know that if you put yourself in a position of power early on, people will find you and people will rally up numbers against you - so for the time being I want to play more under the radar until the time to strike comes.
Mandi: I guess we should go back to camp, it can't be long until someone else comes this way.
Skyler: Oh, you two can go back if you want, I might stick around here and meditate or something.
Mandi: You sure? The tribe might wonder where you are...
Skyler: Positive!
Mandi and Nick return to camp. Skyler approaches a nearby tree.
Skyler: While the three of us were discussing strategy, I spotted a small package hidden in the branch of a tree. I thought, what could this be.
Skyler looks around to make sure no one else was present, then proceeds to climb the tree. She takes the package and opens it. Inside is a tribal-themed necklace and a parchment.
Skyler: (reading) You have found a hidden immunity idol! Yesssss!
Skyler: I found an idol! Regardless of the circumstances, there's a lot you can do with an idol, you know?
Skyler shoves the idol in her pocket and returns to camp. The camera cuts to Scarlett, Janana, Peggy and Crystal, who are occupying the shelter.
Janana: I forgive you for the challenge Scarlett, I'm sure you'll learn from your mistakes.
Crystal: Scarlett... I sense the moon of Aquarius has risen again... your time has not yet come...
Scarlett: But I'm a Scorpio?
Scarlett: My first impression of Crystal is that she's a very superstitious lady, I don't have many beliefs myself, so I'm interested in what she has to offer to Survivor. (even though she couldn't guess my sign lol)
Peggy: I'on know what ole Crystal is up to with the whole astronomy thing but, I'm here for it, y'know what I'm sayin? Crazy Crystal.
Scarlett: Should we vote for Wally again? He still irritates me.
Janana, Crystal: Okay!
Peggy: I'd be down for dat pardner!
The camera cuts to Crystal massaging Janana's feet, then to Foodini, Wally and Roy in the centre of the campsite.
Foodini: Myself, Roy and Wally have formed a guys alliance - we had just been at the beach catching fish. We come back to camp to cook our fish, and then we realize - we still have no fire!
Foodini: Where's our fire gone?
Wally: It's those three idiots again isn't it?
Wally: I don't know where my head's at going into tribal, but I know I have several options.
Montage of the LePunch tribe walking to Tribal Council.

LePunch Tribal Council
The tribe sits to face Papa Louie, who asks each contestant questions.
Papa Louie: Scarlett, what happened at the challenge?!
Scarlett: I had a bit of a breakdown at the puzzle, I just wasn't ready for the difficulty of it all! I've apologized for my mistakes and I hope you can all forgive me.
Papa Louie: Nick, what has the tribe dynamic been like after the challenge?
Nick: There's definitely two minds about this - those who are able to work around Scarlett's mistake, and those who can't.
Papa Louie: And where do you stand?
Nick: To be honest? I'm conflicted. *giggle giggle*
Papa Louie: Fair enough. Roy, who will you base your vote on tonight?
Roy: Tonight, I'll be voting based on who I think is contributing the least to our tribe.
Papa Louie: Crystal, how about you, what's your vote gonna be based on tonight?
Crystal: The Aquarius moon shows the days are numbered for one person... and that person indeed shall leave.
Papa Louie: It is time to vote. Skyler, you're up.

Results
Silence.
Papa Louie: Once the votes have been read, the decision is final - whoever has the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll tally the votes.
First vote... Scarlett.
... Scarlett - 2 votes Scarlett.
... Wally - 2 vote Scarlett, 1 vote Wally.
... Wally - we're tied, 2 votes Scarlett, 2 votes Wally.
... Scarlett - 3 votes Scarlett.
... Wally - tied again, 3 votes Scarlett, 3 votes Wally.
... Wally - 4 votes Wally.
... Scarlett - 4 votes Wally, 4 votes Scarlett.
... Scarlett - that's 5 votes Scarlett, 4 votes Wally, one vote left.
The third person voted out of Survivor Oniontown - Scarlett. 6 votes, that's enough, you need to bring me your torch.
Scarlett reluctantly stands up and approaches Papa Louie, torch in hand.
Papa Louie: Scarlett. The tribe has spoken.
Scarlett's torch is snuffed and all remaining tribe members are dismissed.

Voting log:
Scarlett voted out 6-4
Crystal - Wally
Foodini - Scarlett
Janana - Wally
Mandi - Scarlett
Nick - Scarlett
Peggy - Wally
Roy - Scarlett
Scarlett - Wally
Skyler - Scarlett
Wally - Scarlett

Oofis
Restaurant Legend

Olga ^

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 06:54:35 PM »

who am I supposed to root for if not for Wally
Wally

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

banana boi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2019, 07:09:46 PM »

nuh-uh are you really making wally get this close each vote and pass Crying Laughing

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2260004#msg2260004 (so that more people know)
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
The_tribe_has_spoken
Franchise Owner

Future survivor winner!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 06:52:50 AM »

Koilee the pyro  Laugh

CaMeo
Gold Boi
Papa's Replacement

Rise of the Snoms

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2019, 02:00:47 PM »

Oof Scarlett

Oofis
Restaurant Legend

Olga ^

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2019, 08:40:23 PM »

Scarlett Exit Interview
I'm sad to be going home this early on in the game, I didn't realize that my mistake at the challenge was going to cost me that much. I'm grateful to have been a part of show, and good luck to everyone still playing!

Day Three - Part One

LePunch Tribe
The episode begins with the go-girls alliance of Peggy, Crystal and Janana, who again are hogging the shelter.
Janana: I can't believe my closest ally left! All I have now are Crystal and Peggy, and I don't know how well I can cope with these two.
Crystal: (praying) O Man of the Aquarius Moon... how I cherish thy name... giveth thee the power of thy soul...
Peggy: (praying) Dear God abuv, please let me win Survivor! Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!
Janana stands up and goes down to the beach for a swim.
Camera cuts to a close up of a wild tomato, then to the bros alliance of Foodini, Roy and Wally at the beach. Wally is watching Foodini and Roy play football.
Foodini: I'm coming Roy!
Roy: Won't catch me!
Wally: GOOO!!!
We cut to Janana, seemingly alarmed by the ruckus of the bros alliance.
Roy: So we were playing soccer by the beach, me and Foodini, and then Janana - she was out swimming, and she comes up to us, and she's like:
Janana: Hey guys, could you keep the noise down a bit please?
Roy: Uhhh... I can do whatever I want, thank you very much!
Foodini: Oh, sorry to bother you! We'll try to keep it down.
Roy: Yeah!
Janana: Thank you so much!
Foodini: I mean I get having a mood swing, but this lady is something else! Janana is an A class bleep. I want to vote her off. *dramatic chord*
We cut to the super-fans alliance of Nick, Skyler and Mandi, who appear to have finally started their fire, and are cooking fish.
Skyler: I haven't told my alliance about the idol - I trust Mandi and Nick a lot, but not quite to the point where I'm comfortable revealing information about the idol - yet.
Nick: How long do we need to cook this for?
Mandi: Oh, just till it looks edible on the inside.
Nick: What's that supposed to mean?
Mandi: You'll know when the time's right.
We cut to Peggy, who has a parchment.
Peggy: Tree Mail! Reward challenge - see Papa Louie!
The tribe cheers and prepares to meet Papa Louie.

Madish Tribe
All members of the tribe except Edna stand around their roaring campfire.
Edna: My back was in agony after the last challenge - I've had medics come around, they say I'm fine to compete in the next few challenges. Doesn't mean I want to though! *haha*
Greg: Can we all do the chant? Let's go Madish, let's go! *clap clap*
Greg, Allan, Julep: Let's go Madish, let's go! *clap clap*
Everyone: Let's go Madish, let's go! *clap clap* Let's go Madish, let's go! *clap clap*
Alberto: On the surface, it looks like everyone's having a great time, but I hated every second of it! I came here to win, and as soon as I wanna start actually playing the game, the tribe stands in a little huddle around the campfire and we all start singing and dancing! It's Hakuna Matata Survivor at its worst.
The tribe is seen continuing to celebrate life over peaceful music. We cut to Edna who is filling up the tribe's water keg at the well.
Edna: What's this down here?
Edna slowly crouches and digs right in front of the well to reveal a package, containing a parchment and tribal necklace.
Edna: A hidden immunity idol! I never ever thought I was going to find one of these! Maybe it will help me get further in the game? *stares at idol in disbelief*
We cut back to the tribe. Edna has returned to camp with a parchment in hand.
Edna: Tree Mail! Reward challenge - see Papa Louie!
The tribe restarts their chant on the way to the challenge zone.

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.