Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Rolleria! Big Update!  (Read 2657 times)
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

My evil twin said that s man don't mind him

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2019, 08:47:30 AM »

Welcome to Papa's Rolleria! You'll make delicious Swiss Rolls that everyone will enjoy!

Workers: Brody and Shannon
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:59:04 PM by CeruleaM » Logged

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 08:47:45 AM »

Cool Harvest

Diwali

Enchanted Fete

« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:58:07 PM by CeruleaM » Logged

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 08:48:05 AM »

???
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 05:57:18 PM by CaMeo » Logged

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 08:48:31 AM »

Chocolate (Default)
Vanilla (Default)
Strawberry (Default)
Yellow (Default)
Spice (Unlocked at Rank _ with Sienna)
Blueberry (Unlocked at Rank _ with Zoe)
Lemon (Unlocked at Rank _ with Nevada)
Cherry Chip (Unlocked with _ with Carlo Romano)
Caramel (Unlocked at Rank _ with Hugo)
Key Lime (Unlocked at Rank _ with Liezel)
Butter Pecan (Unlocked at Rank _ with Fernanda)

(C) Apple (Unlocked at Rank _ with Cameo)
(H) Spooky Swirl (Unlocked at Rank _ with Willow)
(D) Pistachio (Unlocked at Rank _ with Mindy)
(X) Gingerbread (Unlocked at Rank _ with Santa)
(N) Rainbow (Unlocked at Rank _ with Nye)
(V) Red Velvet (Unlocked at Rank _with Scarlett)
(S) Chocolate Mint (Unlocked at Rank _ with Georgito)
(E) Wildberry Blast (Unlocked at Rank _ with Austin)
(M) Tres Leches (Unlocked at Rank _ with Mitch)
(L) Pineapple (Unlocked at Rank _ with Utah)
(C) Cosmo (Unlocked at Rank _ with Iggy)
(T) Cotton Candy (Unlocked at Rank _ with Foodini)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 08:04:21 PM by CeruleaM » Logged

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 08:48:52 AM »

Vanilla (Default)
Chocolate (Default)
Strawberry (Default)
Banana (Unlocked at Rank _ with Janana)
Mocha (Unlocked at Rank _ with Bruna Romano)
Peanut Butter (Unlocked at Rank _ with Sasha)
Hazelnut (Unlocked at Rank _ Franco)
Salted Caramel (Unlocked at Rank _ with Mr. Bombolony)
Orange (Unlocked at Rank _ with Hacky Zak)
Spicy Cinnamon (Unlocked at Rank _ with Ember)
Cherry Cordial (Unlocked at Rank _ with Cherissa)

(C) Pumpkin Spice (Unlocked at Rank _ with Kingsley)
(H) Candy Corn (Unlocked at Rank _ with Olivia)
(D) Karanji (Unlocked at Rank _ with Kayla)
(X) Candy Cane (Unlocked at Rank _ with Marty)
(N) Flavor X (Unlocked at Rank _ with Xolo)
(V) Raspberry (Unlocked at Rank _ with Roy)
(S) Key Lime (Unlocked at Rank _ with Yippy)
(E) Lavender (Unlocked at Rank _ with Mary
(M) Cajeta (Unlocked at Rank _ with Rhonda)
(L) Coconut (Unlocked at Rank _ with Nick)
(C) Hyper Green (Unlocked at Rank _ with Tony)
(T) Chocolate Banana (Unlocked at Rank _ with Hope)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 03:16:54 PM by CeruleaM » Logged

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 08:49:08 AM »

Whipped Creams:

Classic (Default)
Chocolate Mousse (Default)
Strawberry (Unlocked at Rank _ with Moe)

(C) Pumpkin (Unlocked at Rank _ with Hank)
(H) Chocolate Candy Blast (Unlocked at Rank _ with Vincent)
(D) Jackfruit (Unlocked at Rank _ with Kasey O)
(X) Wintergreen Frost (Unlocked at Rank _ with Tony)
(N) Tutti Frutti (Unlocked at Rank _ with Ivy)
(V) Pomegranate (Unlocked at Rank _ with Cecelia)
(S) Green Emerald (Unlocked at Rank _ with Allan)
(E) Fairy Fluff (Unlocked at Rank _ with Wally)
(M) Horchata (Unlocked at Rank _with Connor)
(L) Lemon Creme (Unlocked at Rank _ with Kahuna)
(C) Starfruit (Unlocked at Rank _ with Professor Fitz)
(T) Lollipop (Unlocked at Rank _ with Big Pauly)

Shakers:

Rainbow Sprinkles (Default)
Chocolate Chips (Default)
Crushed Peanuts (Default)

(C) Apple Crumble (Unlocked at Rank _ with Cletus)
(H) BOO Sprinkles (Unlocked at Rank _ with Akari )
(D) Diwali Sugar (Unlocked at Rank _ with Rico )
(X) Snowflake Sprinkles (Unlocked at Rank _ with Little Edoardo)
(N) Countdown Crunch (Unlocked at Rank _ with Xolo)
(V) Cupidberry Derps (Unlocked at Rank _ with Greg)
(S) Mint Shavings (Unlocked at Rank _ with Julep)
(E) Forest Flakes (Unlocked at Rank _ with Taylor)
(M) Cinco Swirls (Unlocked at Rank _ with Kenji)
(L) Tropical Charms (Unlocked at Rank _ with Nevada)
(C) Asteroids (Unlocked at Rank _ with Matt)
(T) Chocolate Bacon (Unlocked at Rank _ with Daniela)

Toppers:

Cherry (Default)
Creameo (Default)
Peanut Butter Cup (Unlocked at Rank _ with Pinch Hitwell)
Banana Slices (Unlocked at Rank _ with Skyler)
Cookies (Unlocked at Rank _ with Mousse)

(C) Acorn Cookies (Unlocked at Rank _ with Skip)
(H) Candy Jack-O-Lantern (Unlocked at Rank _ with Tohru)
(D) Kulkuls (Unlocked at Rank _ with Boopsy and Bill)
(X) Gingerbread Men (Unlocked at Rank _ with Steve)
(N) Yum n' M Cookies (Unlocked at Rank _ with Gremmie)
(V) Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (Unlocked at Rank _ with Prudence)
(S) Clover Cookies (Unlocked at Rank _ with Johnny)
(E) Berry Swirl Cookies (Unlocked at Rank _ with Duke Gotcha)
(M) Churros (Unlocked at Rank _ with Rhonda)
(L) Gummy Pineapple (Unlocked at Rank _ with Edna)
(C) Comet Cookies (Unlocked at Rank _ with Sarge Fan)
(T) Animal Crackers (Unlocked at Rank _ with Elle)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:31:30 PM by CeruleaM » Logged

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 08:49:41 AM »

res.

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2019, 08:50:14 AM »

Ok, you can post!

Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

2 More Days!!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2019, 01:05:01 PM »

I made a Bûche de Noel for French class last year...

It sucked

Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

AAAAAAHHHH!!! JOHNNY IS ADVANCING!!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 01:05:55 PM »

I THOUGHT TOO DEEP

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Ohhh sometimes life's a mess

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 08:41:21 PM »

Nice fan game so far, I like the unique choice of food for this gameria

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Am I doing this right?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2019, 08:47:42 PM »

logbx=y if by=x

singersky89
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2019, 09:11:00 AM »

logbx=y if by=x

Logarithms I-

Anyway looking forward to seeing this develop!
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2020, 08:40:07 PM »

I plan on continuing this!

Also ngl Yule Logs seem like the perfect Flipline food, it’s basically Sushiria but sweet, there are tons of potential ingredients.

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2020, 05:57:50 PM »

I added all of the cakes! What do you think?

Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.