Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: FlipLine Universe  (Read 91 times)
CaseyCat
I ate a bowl of screws
Taco Builder

Well yes, but actually no

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2019, 10:59:32 PM »

Ok, so I know a lot of people have suggested similar, but I want to elaborate.

Imagine the first multi-player Flipline Game. You would make an account that connects to the platformer games. It would use the Travel Trout Flipverse map as the main map, with 3 access points/portals to Munchmore, where it would take you to the respective game interface. Like going to the pizzeria would take you to Papa Louie 1, The Burgeria would take you to Papa Louie 2, so on and so forth. You could go alone, or assemble a team of up to 5 players. Depending on how far you are into the game, that would be displayed on your profile.

- Just started- Newbie
- Level 3- Private
So on and so forth, everytime you completed an area, you would move up in rank. The highest rank for one game would be achieved when you completed the whole game, rescued all characters and beat the boss. If you play the platformer games, you would receive a military uniform and jacket. As you moved up in ranks you would earn insignia to go on your jacket. Doing things like beating bosses would add insignia to your jacket. Things like certain achievements that aren't character or ability specific would also add insignia, and visiting the X zone would get a badge. Completing all 3 games should get you a very special award and maybe a currency bonus (I'll explain later).

On the main map, you could travel by train, car, or boat/ferry (to get to Calypso Island). You could make one town your hometown. When you visit your hometown you would have a "local" tag under your player name. Each  town would have it's respective restaurants, where you could work. You would earn currency you could use throughout the town. Both NPC's and players could order from your restaurant.

There would also be shops you could run, like fashion flambe. Or a furniture store. You know?

Other locations could be places like Wendy's Wheels, Foodini's Game Show, so on and so forth.

I'll elaborate soon enough, I'm writing this at 12:00 in the morning and I'm burnt out of ideas at the moment.

|\  /| |\  /| |\  /| |\  /|
| || | | || | | || | | || |
|/  \| |/  \| |/  \| |/  \|
Check out my Q&A: CaseyCat's Q&A!
De Ja Vu
Restaurant Legend

Xania to the fc games 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 11:08:29 PM »

Ok, so I know a lot of people have suggested similar, but I want to elaborate.

Imagine the first multi-player Flipline Game. You would make an account that connects to the platformer games. It would use the Travel Trout Flipverse map as the main map, with 3 access points/portals to Munchmore, where it would take you to the respective game interface. Like going to the pizzeria would take you to Papa Louie 1, The Burgeria would take you to Papa Louie 2, so on and so forth. You could go alone, or assemble a team of up to 5 players. Depending on how far you are into the game, that would be displayed on your profile.

- Just started- Newbie
- Level 3- Private
So on and so forth, everytime you completed an area, you would move up in rank. The highest rank for one game would be achieved when you completed the whole game, rescued all characters and beat the boss. If you play the platformer games, you would receive a military uniform and jacket. As you moved up in ranks you would earn insignia to go on your jacket. Doing things like beating bosses would add insignia to your jacket. Things like certain achievements that aren't character or ability specific would also add insignia, and visiting the X zone would get a badge. Completing all 3 games should get you a very special award and maybe a currency bonus (I'll explain later).

On the main map, you could travel by train, car, or boat/ferry (to get to Calypso Island). You could make one town your hometown. When you visit your hometown you would have a "local" tag under your player name. Each  town would have it's respective restaurants, where you could work. You would earn currency you could use throughout the town. Both NPC's and players could order from your restaurant.

There would also be shops you could run, like fashion flambe. Or a furniture store. You know?

Other locations could be places like Wendy's Wheels, Foodini's Game Show, so on and so forth.

I'll elaborate soon enough, I'm writing this at 12:00 in the morning and I'm burnt out of ideas at the moment.
That's a great Idea

Long Signature:
CaseyCat
I ate a bowl of screws
Taco Builder

Well yes, but actually no

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 09:48:04 AM »

That's a great Idea

Thank you!

|\  /| |\  /| |\  /| |\  /|
| || | | || | | || | | || |
|/  \| |/  \| |/  \| |/  \|
Check out my Q&A: CaseyCat's Q&A!
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.