Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Zombie Society: Dead Detective series  (Read 221 times)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Papa's Assistant

Back for Season 2!

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2019, 03:15:49 PM »

Zombie Society: Dead Detective is a series of 11 online point-and-click games, of which the most recent one was released just a few days ago, on November 28th, 2019. I discovered the series one day, and immediately fell in love with it. The games are really well-made, with likeable characters with personality, interesting and unique gameplay mechanics and an even more unique setting.

They are set in a world where zombies have taken over, and are now all living normal and civilized lives. They focus on a zombie named Margh, who is a private detective solving crimes with his... less competent partner Ghvnn. I find it really interesting to gradually discover exactly how a society works where everyone is basically immortal and human brains are the main source of food, as well as learning more and more about the different recurring characters.

However, besides me, nobody else here seems to share my enthusiasm, or even know about these games for that matter. I highly recommend you try them out for yourself, since they're some of the best online games I've ever played. And yes, that includes all the Flipline games, too.

If you're curious, they're all on Newgrounds. Here's a link to their creator's page, where you can see all of them: https://muja.newgrounds.com/games/

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.