Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   
Print
Author Topic: Name Meanings  (Read 6333 times)
Obed ART
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 09:48:31 PM »

ObedArt2015: "Obed" is by my real name (and there are not many people with this name), "Art" due to my taste in drawing and my dream of being able to do my animation and the part of "2015" is by KCP2015 was one of The best moments of my life.
Shinblade: And of my other nickname "Shinblade" is a character in my cartoon "The Comic" is my companion in the adventure, is a dragon knight with a great sword and silver armor, soon or in some future you will see it.

Oofis
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2019, 09:53:01 PM »

Ah right I need to do my other names

58766: 66785 was a number significant to me at the time, and I reversed that to get 58766 to be more fun
flipfan 76: At the time there were 76 Flipline customers and flipfan = fan of Flip(line)
The Silent One: Bit of a double meaning - I was known to post quotes from the shoutbox in the SB randomness topic without actually saying anything in the SB, so in that sense I was the silent user. I'd love to share the other meaning, but it's very personal to me and the time is just not now
Oofis: explained above
No No No: I actually don't remember where I got this from, I think it was a funny meme I saw one time and I found a cool avatar to go along with it (but I'm not 100%)
Headmaster F. Oofis: Wizard School
Flipfan Oofis: To clarify that the F in Headmaster F. Oofis stood for Flipfan, cause not many people knew
Oof-is: Oofis, but with emphasis on the oof meme that was doing the rounds at that time
Headmaster Oofis: God I'm so original
Cyana-fis: To promote Cyana, an album of mine that eventually was scrapped due to technical issues

Add Oofis#8798 on discord if you wanna talk, I'm not as active as I was
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2019, 10:37:40 PM »

Nickito: My name (Nick) with the suffix "-ito" from Georgito, because when I made my account I thought his monocle looked pretty sharp. Now use that for most websites lol
timaeusTestified, terminallyCapricious, Gamzee Makara: all from Homestuck, an old webcomic
Survivor: Partially my favourite Town of Salem role, partially my favourite TV Show, partially because I just thought it sounded cool

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

singersky89
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2019, 03:59:53 AM »

Me when I have all this in my Q&A topic first page for a lot of months now I-

Just check that for it, not gonna copypaste it here.
Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Master

mood

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2019, 04:24:12 AM »

Rocky is my name

My username was "RockyDream" once; the "Dream" was supposed to be a reference to Dreamsicle Drizzle Smiley It definitely didn't settle well though and it looked & sounded cringy after a while so I just shortened it.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

*Tomato gibberish*...?

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2019, 04:53:01 AM »

My name means tomato or tomatoes in Arabic, I think a lot of people know that already. Smiley
Fun fact: It's a nickname of mine, but when I noticed how ironic is it, I just made it mean only tomatoes. Silly Smile

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

My evil twin said that s man don't mind him

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2019, 05:48:47 AM »

CoverM was made from an old username of mine, C:M, because not a lot of websites allowed certain symbols in usernames.

C:M came from the initials of a fake character I made a while ago.

This is also why the M in CaMeo is capitalized. It’s a reference back to C:M.  Smiley

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2019, 04:49:08 PM »

kory_316: Kory is my name and I was born on March 16.
Kory: Obviously my name.
Kory In The House: I believe Kaito said this phrase randomly in the shoutbox.

Hi, I'm Kory, also known as SweetButPsycho.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Ohhh sometimes life's a mess

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2019, 04:57:33 PM »

kory_316: Kory is my name and I was born on March 16.
Oh wow, that kinda like Joe's older name that was Joe1224 and the 1224 meaning December 24 (his birthday)

~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2019, 05:00:29 PM »

Oh wow, that kinda like Joe's older name that was Joe1224 and the 1224 meaning December 24 (his birthday)
Yeah, that's true!

Hi, I'm Kory, also known as SweetButPsycho.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Am I doing this right?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2019, 05:04:14 PM »

Ianiant is a username I had created a long time ago for playing Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter (this was before I discovered Flipline). Since then, the name just stuck.

Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2019, 05:51:52 PM »

Kory In The House: I believe Kaito said this phrase randomly in the shoutbox.
Lol yep, I'm glad it stuck too Laugh

speedo3539: A name I chose for the Flipline wiki back in 2012 when I was WAYYY too young to even be a part of it. Speedo just meant that I enjoyed running but I've grown out of it. Don't ask what the numbers mean xP
Speedo: Got tired of the numbers
Kaito: One of my new favorite Danganronpa characters

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2019, 08:24:01 AM »

Lol yep, I'm glad it stuck too Laugh

speedo3539: A name I chose for the Flipline wiki back in 2012 when I was WAYYY too young to even be a part of it. Speedo just meant that I enjoyed running but I've grown out of it. Don't ask what the numbers mean xP
Speedo: Got tired of the numbers
Kaito: One of my new favorite Danganronpa characters

I always thought you were a big fan of swimwear or something.

Mine is because at one time I had an obsession with ninjas, and with monkeys, and then I got really into playing Bloons Tower Defense 5, which had Ninja Monkeys as one of the available towers. They were one of my favourite towers to use, and not just because they were ninjas. Years later, I decided to make it my forum username. That's also where my profile pictures were from, before I switched to FC Games Enigma.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ibzy
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

revali made me

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2019, 08:26:15 AM »

I had strange names..

petpower123
ibzyfireboy56
Ibzy

The first two are just.....cringe. Ibzy comes from my real name, a tiny bit, and I've been using it ever since.

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
Vote for Owen, Feng and Lavender for KCP20! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/d6x8mrz64f
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2019, 08:32:51 AM »

I always thought you were a big fan of swimwear or something.
Ew no Laugh

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.