Poll
Question: Pick a superpower, you can only have one...
Flying
Best chef in the world
Super smart
Can move objects
Can read minds
Water bending
Fire power
Washing machine speed
Laser eyes
Never losing another sock
X ray eyes
Invisibilty
Can conjure money
Live forever/never age
Super human power strength in arms

Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Author Topic: What superpower would you rather have?  (Read 2382 times)
cattycatcatherine

i luvvvv cats

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2019, 12:46:03 PM »

I am already a superhero i believe. I can read my friends minds....along with the teachers minds...I can always tell when they're about to call on me. It's a power I hide from everyone. I've also been able to move things but i should keep that to myself considering theres moderators haha.... Depressed
Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2019, 01:52:44 PM »

I am already a superhero i believe. I can read my friends minds....along with the teachers minds...I can always tell when they're about to call on me. It's a power I hide from everyone. I've also been able to move things but i should keep that to myself considering theres moderators haha.... Depressed
No please help us
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2020, 05:52:32 PM »

I truly support your psychic abilities

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2020, 05:54:03 PM »

no time manipulation in the poll

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Rocky
Citrus Zester
Restaurant Master

mood

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2020, 05:56:51 PM »

To be honest I need more information about all of them before I can make a choice.

Examples:
Flying: is it like superman or do you have to flap your arms like you're doing a crazy bird dance?

Best chef in the world: Are you really good at cooking or is everyone else suddenly really bad?

Super smart: In what way? Do you know a lot of things, can you figure out problems easily, are you a quick learner, or... are you just really, really good at doing puzzles like sudoku, and nothing else?

Can move objects: How much control do you have over it? Are you in danger of being smacked in the head by random things you try to pull towards you? Does it exert an equal and opposite force on yourself whenever you move an object? And how heavy are the objects you can move? If you can only move things lighter than a feather, I don't want it.

Can read minds: Can you turn it off, or are you permanently aware of the thoughts of everyone around you? People think some disturbing stuff!

Water bending: See Can move objects

Fire power: Are you immune to your own fire? What about your clothes? Do they burn away every time you use your power? Is there a danger of you randomly catching fire while going about your daily life?

Washing machine speed: Does it forcefully spit out the wet clothes onto your face at the end?

Laser eyes: Can you turn it off, or do you just laser anything you happen to look at, forever?

Never losing another sock: Are the socks all attached together? Because that'll make it hard to walk.

X-ray eyes: Can you turn it off? What can you look through and what can't you? Can you choose that? If you can look through everything an X-ray scan looks through, you'll bump into things a lot.

Invisibility: Can you turn it off, or are you just permanently invisible? Do your clothes turn invisible too, or do you have to basically strip naked? Can you still see things while invisible, even though the light is all going straight through you and not into your eyes?

Can conjure money: Where does the money come from? What about inflation? Is there a limit or a cost to how much you can conjure?

Live forever/never age: Do wounds heal immediately? Do scars accumulate over time? And exactly what age are you permanently stuck as? What about chronic diseases?

Super human power strength in arms: Are your legs strong enough to support you when lifting heavy things? And the rest of your body? There's really not much you use only your arm muscles for. Arm wrestling, maybe, and that's about it.

ALWAYS read the fine print.
I agree with these, especially the mind reading superpower. Embarrassed
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Franchise Owner

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2020, 06:01:32 PM »

Should it matter that much? A super power is a super power

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2020, 06:01:46 PM »

To be honest I need more information about all of them before I can make a choice.

Examples:
Flying: is it like superman or do you have to flap your arms like you're doing a crazy bird dance?

Best chef in the world: Are you really good at cooking or is everyone else suddenly really bad?

Super smart: In what way? Do you know a lot of things, can you figure out problems easily, are you a quick learner, or... are you just really, really good at doing puzzles like sudoku, and nothing else?

Can move objects: How much control do you have over it? Are you in danger of being smacked in the head by random things you try to pull towards you? Does it exert an equal and opposite force on yourself whenever you move an object? And how heavy are the objects you can move? If you can only move things lighter than a feather, I don't want it.

Can read minds: Can you turn it off, or are you permanently aware of the thoughts of everyone around you? People think some disturbing stuff!

Water bending: See Can move objects

Fire power: Are you immune to your own fire? What about your clothes? Do they burn away every time you use your power? Is there a danger of you randomly catching fire while going about your daily life?

Washing machine speed: Does it forcefully spit out the wet clothes onto your face at the end?

Laser eyes: Can you turn it off, or do you just laser anything you happen to look at, forever?

Never losing another sock: Are the socks all attached together? Because that'll make it hard to walk.

X-ray eyes: Can you turn it off? What can you look through and what can't you? Can you choose that? If you can look through everything an X-ray scan looks through, you'll bump into things a lot.

Invisibility: Can you turn it off, or are you just permanently invisible? Do your clothes turn invisible too, or do you have to basically strip naked? Can you still see things while invisible, even though the light is all going straight through you and not into your eyes?

Can conjure money: Where does the money come from? What about inflation? Is there a limit or a cost to how much you can conjure?

Live forever/never age: Do wounds heal immediately? Do scars accumulate over time? And exactly what age are you permanently stuck as? What about chronic diseases?

Super human power strength in arms: Are your legs strong enough to support you when lifting heavy things? And the rest of your body? There's really not much you use only your arm muscles for. Arm wrestling, maybe, and that's about it.

ALWAYS read the fine print.
Justhave fun with the tooic
ballisticboy
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2020, 06:24:37 AM »

Reading minds, I would be able to tell who is real and who is fake. Also, what is washing machine speed? Am I missing something
Shorty
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2020, 06:32:41 AM »

Reading minds, I would be able to tell who is real and who is fake. Also, what is washing machine speed? Am I missing something
Who knows, I think bilbo is really young so be nice, some people have been really mean to them on here.
Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2020, 07:40:37 AM »

Who knows, I think bilbo is really young so be nice, some people have been really mean to them on here.
That's really unfortunate.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.