Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Woppy Peeps to class of ??? (Sign ups open!)  (Read 1338 times)
Mai
To your heart
Better Than Papa!

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2019, 09:05:56 AM »

Older Version: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23066.msg1768076#msg1768076

A slice of life, school based fan fiction on some Fan Characters. This is based my very first fan fiction based on the same element but with the forumers. I don't feel like continuing that series so I would be starting fresh new here. You can sign up to 2 FCs. Any genders are ok!

Please submit your character in this format.
Name:
Information:
Picture:

List of Sign ups:
TBA

Please sign up for my fan fic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49154.0.
No one is signing! Sad
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Papa's Assistant

Back for Season 2!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 01:47:09 PM »

I think I'll sign up Laura/Illura. She's got superpowers because nearly all of my FC's have superpowers, but I hope that's not much of an issue.

Name: Laura Gensō
Characteristics: Shy, especially when doing presentations. Fairly smart. (Not genius-level smart, but still slightly above average.) Loves art class. Can turn invisible, and will sometimes do so without meaning to or realizing it has happened, particularly when stressed out. Kind of a sci-fi/anime geek, but not very open about it due to being shy.
Information: I don't really know what to put here, she's... short? Blue eyes? She dyes her hair blue? Is that what I put here? Oh, she also sometimes is a superhero going by the name Illura. I'll include a picture of her costume as well.
Picture:

You can decide whether or not to include her being a superhero. If not, I'll just treat this as being before she became a superhero.

I hope this works for your story, and I might send in someone else later. Feel free to contact me if you need more information.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Mai
To your heart
Better Than Papa!

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 07:42:00 PM »

Super Hero in a slice of life fan fic doesn't go well. I will do something regarding that tho!

Please sign up for my fan fic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49154.0.
No one is signing! Sad
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Papa's Assistant

Back for Season 2!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 04:03:01 AM »

Super Hero in a slice of life fan fic doesn't go well. I will do something regarding that tho!
Yeah, sorry about that. I just don't have many normal FC's that are more than just a name and picture.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 09:09:40 PM »

Older Version: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23066.msg1768076#msg1768076

A slice of life, school based fan fiction on some Fan Characters. This is based my very first fan fiction based on the same element but with the forumers. I don't feel like continuing that series so I would be starting fresh new here. You can sign up to 2 FCs. Any genders are ok!

Please submit your character in this format.
Name:
Information:
Picture:

List of Sign ups:
TBA

What sort of information?

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Mai
To your heart
Better Than Papa!

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 12:46:41 AM »

Mainly a shorty description.
I dont think I will able to start this barely any people signing.

No one is signing! Sad
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 07:58:08 AM »

Name: Coco Spencer
Characteristics: Outgoing, energetic and generally silly (but when she's actually serious about something, look out.) Means well, but often annoys people without realising. LOVES making colourful, quirky hats and accessories. Wants to be a director. A proud lesbian who supports other LGBTQ+ people.
Information: 165 cm, long brown hair, blue eyes. Almost always wearing a weird hat of some kind.

((I'll do Kiki and Len's applications another time. It's late.))

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mai
To your heart
Better Than Papa!

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 02:23:41 AM »

Cheesy
I willl add choco too then!

No one is signing! Sad
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 06:47:14 AM »

About Choconut... How old is Choco going to be in this? Now that I've read her wiki page, I think I'd be more comfortable with it if she was a bit closer to Coco's age (like in AA, which I'm probably going to reboot some time).

Name: Kiki Spencer
Age: 14 ("more or less exactly three-ish" minutes younger than Coco)
Characteristics: Calm and responsible. Usually the one who has to take care of any mess that Coco causes, but they're best friends anyway. Not creative like her siblings, but is a skilled athlete (which sports do they play at this school?) Questioning.
Information: Same as Coco, minus the hat, plus a headband.

((Meebling microwaves, that picture's old. Hmm))

Randomness:

-W117

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the classic PepperJack!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 11:34:03 AM »

Brother E: I will sign up Heather. Smiley

Name: Heather
Characteristics:Friendly, joyful, and always ready to help others in need. Always ready to cheer someone up.
Information: She was born in New Orleans. Her talents are gymnastics and tennis. Her favorite color is red.
Picture:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 12:31:04 PM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Papa's Assistant

Back for Season 2!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 12:26:38 PM »

I'll enter Simon as well, because why not.

Name: Simon Virgil Keymaster
Characteristics: Sceptical, problem-solver, keeps his cool under almost any circumstances, prone to sarcasm, not very sociable but will always help others if asked.
Information: He is a fairly skilled hacker, going by the alias Cy83rP#4n70m. As you may be able to tell by looking at him, he really likes the colour green.

I realize there's not much information here, but if you need more just let me know.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Adrian2802
FC Maker
Franchise Owner

I hate waking up after sleep

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 03:09:15 PM »

I'll sign up Miss Stones  Smiley

Name: Abigail Stones (Miss Stones)
Information: She is a teacher, her students call her "Miss Stones", her favorite color is purple and she likes birds and flowers a lot.
Characteristics: Friendly, always ready to help others in need, although she is also strict with her students and also sometimes gets angry easily.
Picture:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 10:20:16 AM by Adrian2802 » Logged
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2020, 07:55:27 AM »

Using my powers of former-co-writer-ness...

Name: Len Spencer
Characteristics: Smart and hard-working. Generally a nice cornflake, but often acts like a know-it-all when younger cornflakes try to give him advice ("I'm three years older, Coco, I think I know what I'm doing!") Will happily help other cornflakes when they need it, but won't just do all the work for them (unless they have a really good excuse). Writes songs in his spare time, has a pretty good singing voice, and plays guitar. Normally has no problem talking to people, but becomes hopelessly awkward around his unnamed crush- *sandwich to the head* Oh, yeah, and he hates rumours and gossip. Probably straight, but supports the LGBTQ+ community.
Information: 178 cm, dark brown hair (almost shoulder-length now- I need to draw a better picture of him, Nervous), blue eyes

((Is it just me, or is his personality description longer than both of his sisters' put together? Half this information probably won't even show up in the actual story. Laugh))
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:48:06 PM by AyKooChao » Logged

Randomness:

-W117

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the classic PepperJack!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2020, 10:48:02 PM »

Brother E: Can't wait for this! Cheesy

Mai
To your heart
Better Than Papa!

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2020, 12:37:44 AM »

6 students in total!  Silly Smile
Need around 4 more to start!

No one is signing! Sad
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.