Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 228   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games 2: Rule The World (Cast Evaluation)  (Read 110264 times)
New Kieferton
Fearless
Better Than Papa!

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: February 19, 2020, 09:57:14 AM »

I suppose I could make two people safe (Ruler and highest/next highest scorer). The next challenge needs an even number

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Am I doing this right?

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: February 19, 2020, 09:59:50 AM »

This is my entry for this challenge.

Deadline is up, looking for judge's scores now.

Azaleah's judgement of this outfit (this is just for fun, don't get mad):

Azaleah: I thought this prompt was for a barbecue, not a luau. Laugh Anyway, the color scheme might be kinda weak because you only have three prominent colors, and not much here explicitly indicates that you're attending a BBQ. 5/10

Ibzy
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

revali made me

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: February 19, 2020, 10:00:42 AM »

someone can judge mine

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
Vote for Owen, Feng and Lavender for KCP20! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/d6x8mrz64f
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: February 19, 2020, 10:03:54 AM »

Whoa?? There have been numerous extensions... You've been pretty active on the forum and not submitting because there was no consequence is poor attitude... Why do you need an extension?
I haven't been active on the forum like all weekend

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

*Tomato gibberish*...?

View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: February 19, 2020, 10:05:39 AM »

I suppose I could make two people safe (Ruler and highest/next highest scorer). The next challenge needs an even number
I'm pretty sure the next challenge will be couple-ing the contestants Undecided

Owen: Hey, everyone! You know what, I deeply miss creating outfits for The FC Games. I tried persuading Ibzy to create an outfit for some prompts or a challenge and I finally did! Anyways, I don't think I executed my best on this but I thought I'd just do it for fun. So first, my steampunk prompt!

Owen: And for the latest challenge, here's my outfit for Challenge 11: Shrimp on The Barbie! I'm incredibly unsure on this one.  Grimace

First:
You showed a nice design here. Quite expected except the hat. Nice overall, I don't understand the gold though so here's your 8
Second:
Now that's exciting, but the colors seem to be not matching. The clothing choices is nice, not a big fan of the hat. I'd also prefer the polo version of that shirt, especially with the jacket. Nice job. 8

That was fun Laugh

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: February 19, 2020, 10:06:42 AM »

If we're being paired up I apologize in advance for whoever gets paired with me

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

New Kieferton
Fearless
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: February 19, 2020, 10:07:02 AM »

Azaleah's judgement of this outfit (this is just for fun, don't get mad):

Azaleah: I thought this prompt was for a barbecue, not a luau. Laugh Anyway, the color scheme might be kinda weak because you only have three prominent colors, and not much here explicitly indicates that you're attending a BBQ. 5/10
i smell a sudden death I had an explanation but I couldn't be bleep to write it
I haven't been active on the forum like all weekend

But anyway:
I suppose I could make two people safe
I'm pretty sure the next challenge will be couple-ing the contestants Undecided
blank
If we're being paired up I apologize in advance for whoever gets paired with me
Nawrrr bless

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Am I doing this right?

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: February 19, 2020, 10:08:14 AM »

What will happen to the pairs? Undecided

New Kieferton
Fearless
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: February 19, 2020, 10:09:44 AM »

Only i know

Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: February 19, 2020, 10:14:51 AM »

ok so I'm safe for now

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: February 19, 2020, 12:53:24 PM »

Brother E: Will results be out today?

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: February 19, 2020, 02:09:56 PM »

I guess so

bye everyone!!!
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: February 19, 2020, 02:11:57 PM »

Honestly I doubt it

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: February 19, 2020, 02:13:33 PM »

Enigma hasn't judged yet, so we'll see.

Hello, I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
New Kieferton
Fearless
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: February 20, 2020, 11:42:11 AM »

Azaleah

Kief: The only thing I'll say about the number on the tank is, just don't use that tank. Anyway, the design is strong. A pleasing colour scheme, a nice look, a good contrast and it makes sense. I question the apron for two reasons. It isn't really a barbecue apron and I don't like the green and green on it. Even if the strap was a shade up, it'd be fine, but not together. 8.5/10

Enigma: Wow, this one is great! PERFECTLY balanced colour scheme, lots of detail, a clear idea and just a really really beautiful outfit. I personally don't like that type of sunglasses because it doesn't really help against the sun at all and they limit vision, but if you like to wear them, I won't stop you. Fantastic job! 10/10

Owen: Honestly, I enjoy the colour scheme you have selected here. You have got the colour scheme perfectly balanced which is tough to execute. The design is also great and I can't find any problems here. 9/10

April: I think the color scheme is pretty creative, and the more that I look at the outfit, the more I like it. I think the apron looks very nice, and it doesn’t dominate the outfit like some other outfits I’ve seen. I’m not a big fan of the skirt, though. I think a less detailed skirt would have worked better. You get an 8/10
Design:
Lucy

Kief: I suppose it's nice and does resemble a chef, but that's only given away by the apron and item. I don't think it's very great to be honest. Pretty uninspired and very very basic. Sorry. 6/10

Enigma: Honestly, this looks a little simple for my taste. The apron takes up a lot of space which could otherwise have had details on it. It's not without detail, though. The other parts of the outfit have enough detail, it's just the torso area that's a bit lacking in that regard. The colour scheme is very dark and muted, but works reasonably well. It does look like a BBQ chef, it's just slightly underwhelming. 7.5/10

Owen: In my opinion, you made your submission's design worse. The colours are aesthetically unpleasant and the design lacks detail. Kind of disappointing, Lucy, I expected better. 6/10

April: This outfit definitely looks like a chef, so that’s good! I definitely like your second outfit better than your original one, so that was a wise choice. The color scheme is good, and I really have no major issues here. Nice work! You get a 9/10
Design:
Chayce

Kief: "Traditional BBQ chef's apparel"? What? Anyway, the design itself is very very simple. If you strip this down, it's just the top and pants which are okay together but then you've slapped a badge on it which really detracts from the design and a chef hat... I am not a fan, sorry. 5.5/10

Enigma: O..kay. There's a lot to unpack here. First of all, there are a lot of accessories here that feel like they've been selected sort of randomly. The tattoo, the ribbon, the chef's hat and the spatula don't really fit each other all that well. Second, you obviously tried to use a particular colour scheme, but you're not all that consistent with it. The blue ribbon doesn't fit into the colour scheme, and the brown in the pants is used only there and nowhere else. I know you can't exactly choose the colour of the ribbon, but it still has a colour you need to keep in mind. And third, other than the spatula and the hat, I don't see anything to indicate that this is supposed to be a BBQ chef outfit. You can do so much better, Chayce. 6/10

Owen: Once again, this outfit feels incomplete and rushed. Sorry, Chayce, it looks below average. The tattoo, shirt and shoes are the only things which seem acceptable. One of the weakest performances from you, perhaps. 5.5/10

April: The chef hat and spatula are obviously great choices for a chef. The blue ribbon is good as well, but it dominates the outfit a bit too much, in my opinion. I think you should have replaced it with a jacket to make the outfit look better and make it a bit more complex, since the outfit is on the simple side. Regardless, the color scheme is pretty good, and I like the tattoo. You get an 8/10
Design:
Bethany

Kief: I like the inspiration and the thought here. As ever, very well thought out. Onto the actual design... I'm a indecisive. It is interesting ,the brown, pale yellow, green and salmon colour scheme. It works nicely - ish, but the shoes are dreadful on that design. I don't think the green belongs there whatsoever. 7.5/10

Enigma: I expected something unique, and you did not disappoint! This outfit looks amazing, every single part of it. The colour scheme is varied but not uncoordinated, there's loads and loads of detail, and every part suits every other part perfectly. You look ready for a nice day outdoors in the sun, at a barbecue! 10/10

Owen: Interesting reference photos that you have taken inspiration from but that doesn't look anything like you, Bethany. Laugh Jokes aside, I think you overused that bright yellow way too much that it's the primary colour of your outfit whereas I would have liked it to be a colour sat it in the background but still balanced. The design is good but it's just the colour scheme. 7.5/10

April: Once again, you’ve taken a creative approach to this challenge, which is excellent! The color scheme is interesting, but it works fairly well. I do think the yellow is overused, though. The skirt, shoes, and purse are all primarily yellow, so I think you could have worked on that a bit more. You get an 8/10
Destiny

Kief: I love it, quite frankly. So well thought out, I can tell you want this. I love everything here apart from your shoe choice. I don't love them really and they don't fit well with the whole outfit. But, I appreciate that's minor and the shoe selection isn't great... 9.5/10

Enigma: Hey, this one is pretty great! Great colour scheme, enough detail, a good overall design, and it looks beautiful to boot! I'm not really sure what else to say, but you did a great job! 9/10

Owen: Once again, your inspiration and reference photos please us! You have executed a wonderful outfit and you have selected smart accessories within your outfit and it all fits perfectly. Nothing too ambitious but still a great effort. 9.5/10

April: This is a great outfit! You chose a really pretty color scheme, and the clothing choices you made are great. I don’t really have anything to critique in this outfit. You get a 9/10
Design:
Jenny

Kief: It's nicely thought out, but it's quite a childish design. It's the same three colours and pattern slapped on every item. It's nice, but very unimaginative and safe. 6.5/10

Enigma: Well, I can see you've put a lot of thought into this. Australia's traditional colours, stars all over, even the national flower is featured in your outfit.
There's plenty of detail, and everything looks like it's something you might wear at a barbecue, so there's that. However, you've used a three-colour scheme, which makes the outfit look a bit boring. Well done nonetheless, but maybe keep that in mind next time. 7.5/10

Owen: It looks like a three-colour scheme and the outfit gives me the impression that it's forgettable and very safe. I was expecting a casual theme here but I'm not getting that. The stars are a cool addition but yeah, it just seems safe. 7/10

April: I liked how you chose clothing with stars on it. That was a wise choice. I think the color scheme is decent, but I don’t think you took a risk there. Overall, this is a simple outfit, and I think you should have definitely created an outfit that took more risks and showed more creativity. I’ve seen you do it before, so I know you can do it again! You get a 7/10
Design:
Amber

Kief: Although it's a nice and well thought out design, this wasn't the challenge. The task wasn't an "inspired" task, it was "literal" in the sense that you are at a barbecue. Although the design is nice to look at, I can't rate it highly because you've missed the brief unfortunately. 5/10

Enigma: What were you even thinking when you made this? It does not fit the prompt in the slightest! You dressed up as a fisherman. When was the last time you saw a fisherman in full fishing gear at a barbecue? Exactly, never! And what's with all the pink? 'Barbie' means barbecue here, not Barbie dolls! And because you can't tell the difference between a Barbie doll and a barbecue, you've chosen one of the most horrible colour schemes I've ever seen. It's almost all pink, and in the worst possible shades, too. You've even dyed your hair blonde. This hurts to look at. 4/10

Owen: Amber, let's get this straight. Your design and colour scheme is excellent. However, you did not follow the brief at all. You're meant to be dressing up for a barbecue. This outfit surprised me and you follow the prompt gives me a reason to deduct your points severely. 5.5/10

April: Although this is a very nice outfit, it doesn’t seem to fit the prompt well. A fisherman’s outfit is not related to a barbecue, and even if you used a reference like shrimp on the barbecue, the outfit doesn’t cut it. This would have gotten you a much better score under a different prompt. You get a  6/10
Design:
Andrew

Kief: Yep, it's just your average simple design for this challenge. Nicely thought out, it makes sense but black? Not in Australia, that'd only absorb the heat! It's an okay design really. 7/10

Enigma: For someone who didn't put much effort into it, you actually did surprisingly well. Good colour scheme, enough detail, coherent idea for your outfit, just about everything I like to see in an outfit. It was a great idea to base it off of Guy Fieri! 8.5/10

Owen: To kick things off, the design is certainly executed well and I wish you increased the rust orange more. Your outfit is collectively decent, probably like most of your performances. 7.5/10

April: You did a fairly decent job here. The color scheme is a good fit for a barbecue, and I like the flame shoes. I do think the color of the gloves is a bit out of place here, though. It doesn’t make much sense to me. You get an 8/10
Design:

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 228   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.