Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 229   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games 2: Rule The World (Cast Evaluation)  (Read 65527 times)
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #1950 on: February 24, 2020, 08:17:10 AM »

When the challenge my definitely best outfit is in is cancelled Hmm

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Neverlander_Ibzy
looking at you, reader
Restaurant Master

they are prepared

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: February 24, 2020, 08:29:49 AM »

Hello everyone,
As you know I quit the game and I will also leave the site. Some of you are smiling now but I hope you can read till the end.
I'm not disappointed with my performances through the game. My tastes in clothes is different than the judges so I won't never complain about the score.
About what happened yesterday, my point won't be changed. Some people attacked me is the reality and I believe there is nothing wrong when I tried to protect myself. I know why they did that to me, especially Ianiant. He hates me since Survivor, when an 'active' one - him, got cut before an inactive one - me, that's why he wants to revenge through his mental-abusing strategy. The others, not sure their minds, so I guess they just said what they think. Congrats Ianiant, you have succeed in this game by going further than I *clap clap* I know what will happen to them in real life if they keep acted like that so I won't talk about them anymore.
I quit today as their wish, the best solution for everyone. They will be happy to play the game, as the main purpose of this game: having fun and friendly contest. I will be happy and don't have to spend my life anymore for the ones I don't know and don't want to know.
I'm sorry for everything happened that made everyone have to wait the results for one more day. There are some people here who are nice (or at least pretend to be nice), I wish the best for them!

Wow, I don't know what to say. Please don't leave, you're a great user and if people make you feel that you are not, you do have the right to protect yourself. I'm sorry for keep on saying "ignore it" because that's how I would feel. I now know you're different and you are a great user. I'm sorry for saying those two words again and I just wish the best for you. Hope everything goes well for you and for the final time, I'm sorry, Ontop.  Cry Depressed

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: February 24, 2020, 08:31:17 AM »

Hello everyone,
As you know I quit the game and I will also leave the site. Some of you are smiling now but I hope you can read till the end.
I'm not disappointed with my performances through the game. My tastes in clothes is different than the judges so I won't never complain about the score.
About what happened yesterday, my point won't be changed. Some people attacked me is the reality and I believe there is nothing wrong when I tried to protect myself. I know why they did that to me, especially Ianiant. He hates me since Survivor, when an 'active' one - him, got cut before an inactive one - me, that's why he wants to revenge through his mental-abusing strategy. The others, not sure their minds, so I guess they just said what they think. Congrats Ianiant, you have succeed in this game by going further than I *clap clap* I know what will happen to them in real life if they keep acted like that so I won't talk about them anymore.
I quit today as their wish, the best solution for everyone. They will be happy to play the game, as the main purpose of this game: having fun and friendly contest. I will be happy and don't have to spend my life anymore for the ones I don't know and don't want to know.
I'm sorry for everything happened that made everyone have to wait the results for one more day. There are some people here who are nice (or at least pretend to be nice), I wish the best for them!

I'm sorry. I may have been too harsh and gotten carried away with the game. I never meant to drive anyone out. Depressed

Neverlander_Ibzy
looking at you, reader
Restaurant Master

they are prepared

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: February 24, 2020, 08:34:41 AM »

I hope everyone actually listens to the warning Kief put out. It bewilders me, seeing this as a judge. I probably would've made it worse if I was a contestant.  Nervous

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

CosmicFizzo
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Joining the bubble tea trend bc why not

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: February 24, 2020, 08:54:36 AM »

Ontop, if you see this, I just wanted you to know that I am very sorry for what I said to you earlier. My intention was not to call you undedicated because you really are dedicated. I had made my comment very vague and easy to misinterpret. However, that doesn’t make me feel any worse for being a reason why you left. I acted harshly about the whole situation and I apologize for that. If you decide to come back, that would make me very happy and I’m sure that everyone here would be glad to have you back. Take care.

Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
CosmicFizzo
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Joining the bubble tea trend bc why not

View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: February 24, 2020, 09:12:10 AM »

But with that said, this challenge looks like an interesting one! I’ll be thinking of what to do for the outfit before I get back home from school.

Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Good Luck Competitors

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: February 24, 2020, 09:27:43 AM »

I don't know *look at Owen and Enigma*
So we don’t get results? I actually liked the outfit I made

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: February 24, 2020, 09:28:41 AM »

We will eventually, when Enigma judges

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: February 24, 2020, 12:15:32 PM »

Brother E: Rats. My last outfit was so good. Too bad the scores won't be shown.

And, oof! This one will be tough. Especially for males. If I had a female FC, it would be easy.

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Renovating Portallini

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: February 24, 2020, 12:24:28 PM »

To make it clear:

The scores will be posted when all the judges finish judging.

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: February 24, 2020, 12:30:11 PM »

To make it clear:

The scores will be posted when all the judges finish judging.
Brother E: Oh, okay. That's good. Hopefully it will boost Joey's average. Nervous

Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: February 24, 2020, 01:27:11 PM »

I wonder if people can read...

24th September 2013 - 25th July 2020

Goodbye!
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: February 24, 2020, 01:34:41 PM »

what do you mean

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: February 24, 2020, 02:20:59 PM »

I wonder if people can read...
Brother E: Sorry, my bad! I just seemed like we were moving on to the next round. Nervous

Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Renovating Portallini

View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: February 25, 2020, 03:29:36 PM »

Here are the results for Challenge 12! Thank you to Owen and Kief for doing a significant portion of the work for me.  Wink

Azaleah & Andrew:

Azaleah:

Kief: The design is basic and strong. You've really thought about the colours here and where they all belong. Everything's great, and I love the touch of burgundy. 9/10

Enigma: Now this is exactly what I expected! Great colour scheme, lots of detail, and all of it positively screams jungle! It may not be the most original idea, but you've certainly executed it very well! 8.5/10

Owen: From first glance, I can instantly see you have executed this well with your unique colour scheme and your design giving the impression that you are ready to enter in the Australian Jungle. However, some nitpicks can be found as the pants colour are identical to the shirt colour and I'd suggest changing that to a different shade. Good effort, though. 8.5/10

April: You definitely look prepared to explore the depths of the Australian jungle! I think the design of this outfit is great, and I like the color scheme you chose as well. The green and brown will definitely help camouflage you with your surroundings. You did a nice job here, so you get a 9/10
Design:
Andrew:

Kief: The design is lovely. It makes sense. There's no definite colour scheme but that's okay. It's pretty simple but good. Well done. 7/10

Enigma: Look, Andrew, I know what you're going for because you told me, but I don't really see how this outfit says 'Outback' in any way. The colour scheme is more jungle-like, the actual clothes don't allude to the Outback at all either, and it's not even that good of an outfit. 6.5/10

Owen: Nice job, thinking of that original idea, I remember that one time TFCG set a Survivor Challenge. It would do well in that challenge but it's the Australian Outback you're going for here. I see jungle mostly although the design and colour scheme is average, really. 6.5/10

April: Basing your outfit off of Survivor was certainly a creative approach. I like the hat and shoe choices, and your description really helped with that. However, I’m not really seeing much outback in this outfit. Although it is based on Survivor: The Australian Outback, the outfit itself seems more fit for a jungle, mainly because of the green and brown you used. You get a 7.5/10
Design:
Azaleah = 35/40
Andrew = 27.5/40
Overall = 62.5/80

Amber & Chayce:

Amber:

Kief: Colourful, creative, amazing! The design is dull but it's brought out by the headpiece and the parrot. Nice work! 9/10

Enigma:  This is seriously one of the most original jungle outfits I've seen in this game. Instead of dressing like an explorer, like nearly everyone else did, you dressed as an aboriginal tribeswoman, who actually lives in the jungle! The detail could use a little more work, but everything else is great! 8.5/10

Owen: Wow! You aced it, Amber! The reference image helped me judge and I have to say, what a brilliant outfit you have created! The parrot is a magnificent addition and it's also even more gorgeous as you have not travelled down the safe route and have executed an outfit which has a marvellous and original idea! This has certainly redeemed yourself from your latest weak performance. 10/10

April: This is certainly a creative approach to the outfit, and I appreciate the research you did for this challenge. The parrot adds a nice touch to the outfit, although the outfit in general just doesn’t sit right with me. You get an 8/10
Design:
Chayce

Kief: It's beautifully thought out. I like most of it. The hat isn't working for me and neither is that cropped jacket whatsoever. 8/10

Enigma: Dressing up as a geologist was a great idea! There are certainly some interesting rock formations in the Outback, and your outfit looks great! Brilliant colour scheme, lots of detail and like I said, a great idea. Well done! 9.5/10

Owen: First and foremost, I'm getting a major rock impression where which is what you have been inspired from and that is definitely a smooth start. The colour scheme is very risky but it surprisingly works well. My only drawback for you would be to change the jacket to the longer version but still keep the same colours. Amazing job! 8.5/10

April: Creating an outfit based on a sunset in the outback is a good idea! Even though the colors may have presented a challenge for you, I think you did a fairly good job overall. However, there are a few things that don’t seem quite right. I don’t really think the shirt and the jacket fit in with each other. There’s definitely a better combination that would work better. You get an 8/10
Design:
Amber = 35.5/40
Chayce = 34/40
Overall = 69.5/80

Fleur & Lucy:

Fleur:

Kief: Sorry, but what am I judging? Simply leaving a design and saying here we go doesn't cut it. I can't actually guess here what's relating to the outback if I'm honest... The design itself isn't even that appealing sorry. 3.5/10

Enigma: There's plenty of detail, a unified design and a great colour scheme. Overall, this is a pretty good outfit. However, since your explanation was extremely minimal, I'm not quite sure what to say about this outfit. It's good, but no more than that. Maybe if I knew what you were doing I could have judged it better.8/10

Owen: Honestly, I'm in utter confusion. No explanation whatsoever, and really, I don't even know what I'm judging. This was a surprising one, your design and colour scheme is okay but you haven't even explained anything. Clearly, your communication and preparation with your teammate need some work. It's a letdown for Lucy too. 4/10

April: Well, you didn’t really explain much, so I’m not sure what your outfit is trying to represent. If you hadn’t said that this was an outback outfit, I wouldn’t have been able to tell if this outfit was representing the outback or jungle, and that’s a problem. I like the hat and shoes, and the rest of the outfit is okay. It doesn’t seem too special. You get a 6.5/10
Design:
Lucy:

Kief: Lucy is back! This design is everything! I love it all, it's just excellent. Since I'm a nitpicker, I will say the little orange in your bag doesn't work with the design. Other than that, top marks! 9.5/10

Enigma: This is great. Great colour scheme, great design, great detail, great everything. You really look like an explorer! I'm not sure what else to say about this, so I won't say anything else. Great job! 9/10

Owen: I have a new nickname for you, Lucy, Colour Scheme Queen! I mean, wow, what an amazing colour scheme! To be honest, this is the polar opposite of your teammate's design in a good way. Every accessory to the tiniest detail look perfect and it's a shame your teammate brought your merged score down severely. 9.5/10

April: This is definitely one of the best outfits I’ve seen this challenge. I love the color scheme, and the clothing choices are great. You definitely look like you’re ready to explore the jungle. Although the jacket and pants are my favorite part of this outfit, everything else is great as well. You get a 9.5/10
Design:
Fleur = 22/40
Lucy = 37.5/40
Overall = 59.5/80

Cristina & Nadine:

Cristina:

Kief: As pretty as I think the design is, I don't really know what I'm judging. If you showed this to me alone I wouldn't know what your brief was, and Outback certainly wouldn't be in it. Simply, you haven't explained and it's lost me rather stumped. 5.5/10

Enigma: You did the Outback challenge, but you came up with an outfit that could have just as easily been for the Jungle challenge. The weird thing is that it still kind of works. The colour scheme is nice, the outfit looks decently coordinated, only the detail is a bit lacking. 7.5/10

Owen: This outfit is probably one of your weakest and it's just not really that exciting although it is fairly decent. The shoes could be replaced and yeah. Safari guide is cool but it's just decent. Maybe better than average, perhaps. 7.5/10

April: This outfit is pretty! I like the color scheme, and most of your clothing choices are excellent. I do think that you should have chosen different shoes, though, since the ones you chose seem a bit plain in my opinion. You get a 9/10
Design:
Nadine:

Kief: This is probably your best design. Although you haven't explained your colour inspiration, it still looks nice. Everything blends and it's just all around good! Nice job! 8.5/10

Enigma: Now this is a great explorer outfit! Plenty of detail, a unified design, and a unique colour scheme! What gave you the idea to use that much blue in your outfit? By all logic, it should not work, but it does! It really, really does! 9/10

Owen: Well, I'm astounded by your immense improvement here. You've stepped up your game! By far, this is your best outfit yet with your amazing design. My only suggestion would be to increase the beige at maybe the bottom of the shoes, some tweaks could be added and you'd be good to go! 7.5/10

April: You certainly look ready to explore the jungle! I have no doubt that your bag contains snake repellent (does that exist?) and bug spray, since you’ll probably need it. Anyways, I think this is a pretty good outfit. I think the hat and boots are perfect (you don’t want bird poop on your head or mud in your shoes), and the rest of the clothes are pretty good choices as well. You get a 9/10
Design:
Cristina = 29.5/40
Nadine = 34/40
Overall = 63.5/80

Jenny & Joey:

Jenny:

Kief: It's very well thought out and very well executed. I love it a lot. Cleverly don't and it looks nice. What more do you want? Well done! 9/10

Enigma: Let me first say that it was a brilliant idea to incorporate the recent forest fires in your outfit. That gives it an immediate relevance not many other outfits have. The outfit itself is also good, with enough detail, a great colour scheme and a great design. Well done! 8.5/10

Owen: I really like and enjoy your inspiration from the colours you have selected. Although an explorer might be quite safe, you have executed it quite well with your design and colour scheme. 8.5/10

April: This outfit definitely has an earthy feel to it, which is perfect for the jungle. I like how you used the orange to symbolize the colors. It works well with the brown and the green, but I don’t like the shoes. The flames just stand out. You get an 8/10
Design:
Joey:

Kief: Just a plain old simple design with a few basic colours. It's okay, just not that exciting I'm afraid. And the sewage pooy greeny brown. 7/10

Enigma: All right! This is a seriously awesome Outback outfit! I love the colour scheme, I love the idea and I especially love the detail! Everything about this outfit is just great! I knew you had it in you! I'm running out of things to say, but still, great job! 9.5/10

Owen: Cool and original idea, but the colours are kind of unpleasant to look at. The outfit, collectively, is not really that ambitious and is executed decently and yeah. Don't know what else to say, I guess. 7.5/10

April: When I first saw this outfit, I immediately thought that the outfit was too brown. However, after taking a closer look, I realized that it looks pretty good! You made some good clothing choices, and the five shades of brown go well together. You get an 8.5/10.

Design:
Jenny = 34/40
Joey = 32.5/40
Overall = 66.5/80

Anthony & Bethany

Anthony:

Kief: I know I'm not dumb but you never said which one you're doing. Ironically, you submitted before Bethany so even then I didn't have a clue. It's actually quite a nice design to look at but you should explain in more detail what you've actually done. 7.5/10

Enigma: Great colour scheme, great detail, great design idea. I was a Scout myself, you know? I'm not sure where the hat is coming from, though. Are American Boy Scouts different in that way? 8.5/10

Owen: This outfit is fairly decent from first glance, I mean, it's a cool design although the colour balancing does need some work. Moreover, I wished you explained your clothing choice within your outfit because I am sat here a bit confused. It's a decent effort. 7/10

April: The color scheme of this outfit is great for the jungle. I believe you’re the only person so far who chose that specific jacket, which is surprising, since it works well. I like the shoes and hat as well, and the camping pack and compass are creative choices. You get a 9/10.

Design:

Bethany:

Kief: It's a cool a nicely thought out design. The colours look great together and everything just works. I just wish Bethany had a staple style because she's just unrecognizable in any challenge. She has no identity. 8.5/10

Enigma: Uniqueness 101 strikes again! I'd never heard of Outback Mustard before I saw your outfit, but now that I've seen it, it does look inspired by mustard. Other than that, though, it still looks like an outback explorer, which is great. The colour scheme is great, there's plenty of detail and a brilliant, brilliant design. Well done! 9.5/10

Owen: Miss Uniqueness 101 strikes again! I just love it although you look very different. The colour scheme is brilliant as always and the reference images also help a lot and collectively, it's definitely pleasing, aesthetic-wise. Nice job, may be one of my favourite outfits from you yet! 9/10

April: This is a nice outfit. I really like the belt and the pants. The glasses are also a perfect representation of the reference photo. However, I’m not a big fan of the striped jacket. I think that making it one color would have looked better. You get an 8.5/10.

Design:
Anthony = 32/40
Bethany = 35.5/40
Overall = 67.5/80

Colin & Lena

Colin:

Kief: I love the shirt it's so cool with the vest. Everything works apart from the brown shade standing out too much for me. Being in plain bottoms and a fat hat just isn't working. 8/10

Enigma: It was a really original idea you had, to dress up as a cassowary bird. You executed it well, too. The colour scheme, detail and design are all amazing. I don't know why I like this outfit so much, but I do. 9/10

Owen: I really appreciate your inspiration from your colours and the cassowary bird is a really serene and original route to go.  Like I always mention, it's about the execution and I find some problems here. I think that shade of blue within the shoes stand out too much and I wish you chose a different shade. Also, the colour balancing could need some work. Good effort, though. 7/10

April: The design of this outfit is good. You chose good clothes that make sense in the context of both the jungle and the bird. But, the design isn’t bothering me. It’s the colors. The blue and red shoes just don’t work. I think you should have used those colors in other subtle places like you did with the belt. You get a 7/10.

Design:
[img width]https://i.imgur.com/e6NNyCd.jpg[/img]
Lena

Kief: Thought out nicely, everything has it's place and everything makes sense. The design itself is quite boring and doesn't match brilliantly but it's okay. 6/10

Enigma: Lena, I'm so sorry you decided to leave, and this is the last of your outfits, but it's actually not that good. The colour scheme checks out, that's for sure, but the rest doesn't really make all that much sense to me. Not much detail, not much of a unified design. What's with the race pants? 7/10

Owen: One thing about you, Lena, which I really like is that you select your colour palette with extra care, while also taking in some inspiration. The execution is pretty nice and decent. The pants could be changed also but overall, this is fairly decent. 8/10

April: This is a fairly good outfit. I think the color scheme is nice, and you made some decent clothing choices. However, I think the pants should have been changed since the checked stripe doesn't make much sense. I'm also not a huge fan of the jacket. You get an 8/10.

Design:
Colin = 31/40
Lena = 29/40
Overall = 60/80

With that, the rankings are as follows:
Amber and Chayce: 69.5
Anthony and Bethany: 67.5
Jenny and Joey: 66.5
Cristina and Nadine: 63.5
Azaleah and Andrew: 62.5
Colin and Lena: 60
Fleur and Lucy: 59.5

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 229   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.